Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vladimir Putin - Russia

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 15:39 #21

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Jew media and Jew infiltrated Christian Zionist movement will soon be labelling him the Anti-Christ ... for "bringing peace to the Middle East" in accordance with biblical prophecy.

That'll then be the precursor to the war to end all wars ... Starting with Israels war with Iran ... If they get their way.
Putin's speech at the UN two days ago appears to have been the signal (one that was apparently missed by the Pentagon, perhaps because it was couched in clear, honest language) that Russia was about to 'get real' and make good on its intention to prevent the overthrow of Assad, defend the civilian population of Syria against ISIS, and solve the European 'refugee crisis' in the process. 

On the same day as Putin's speech, the Russian government revealed that Iraq had decided to sign an intelligence-sharing accord with Syria, Iran and Russia as part of the mission to wipe ISIS from the pages of history. They even set up a center in Baghdad to facilitate this information-sharing and have invited other nations interested in joining the counter terrorism effort in Syria to sign up.
www.sott.net/article/302979-Russia-establishes-no-fly-zone-for-NATO-planes-over-Syria-Pentagon-freaks-out
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 16:01 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 16:48 #22

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I agree Assads' a target but anyone who was President would have been - in my view the target was / is to destroy and destabilize Syria , as in Libya et al - to bring it under jewish Central Bank, from where there will set up the future loans in order 'own' it - create a new mass of fleeing migrants ,use it as an excuse for this recent organized mass migration . ( we didn't hear that about the traumatized - disposed in Libya who fled - Turkey is Zio controlled. .
Russia should have done this at the beginning - Syria is as good as lost as a habitable country.......

In my view Russia only shapeshifted after the wall come down - the new good guy , the west , the military fodder creating isreal's Greater Eretz and bullets back the worthless $.......the j-USA consequently takes the rap as it's flushed for greener pastures in the East .............no way did Russia slip the Jewish Zionist -communist power control noose ........if Putin is smirking - it's more b/c he has the billions to obama's multi millions - whose country is in the new 'winning' sphere - China.

TWO things , I can't quite settle oin my mind -
1. Iran may well be on Israel's list for final conquest .......but is that feasible , is it a giant hoax in that we'll all be relieved if that war is averted ?
and Putin gets the 'credit ' .......

2. Is China it 's own master ? or is it in the ZIonist banksters' pocket which long since positioned themselves for the next 200yr bleed ...
China cracks down on middlemen corruption,yes, ..... they're not going to let a large well off , enterprenurial middle class take root, as in the west - .it's not money they want anymore , it's total control of the people and others' peoples' resources . East - west same coin , the dragon tail(s) wins now.but do the people ? Did the people didn't 'win' in the west for all it's 'freedoms".

I'm not sure about Revelations, is it real scripture , was it added later as a game plan ? I don't know but I believe we're going to find out in our lifetime..
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 16:56 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Exorcist

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 18:49 #23

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:
The Jew media and Jew infiltrated Christian Zionist movement will soon be labelling him the Anti-Christ ... for "bringing peace to the Middle East" in accordance with biblical prophecy.

That'll then be the precursor to the war to end all wars ... Starting with Israels war with Iran ... If they get their way.
Putin's speech at the UN two days ago appears to have been the signal (one that was apparently missed by the Pentagon, perhaps because it was couched in clear, honest language) that Russia was about to 'get real' and make good on its intention to prevent the overthrow of Assad, defend the civilian population of Syria against ISIS, and solve the European 'refugee crisis' in the process. 

On the same day as Putin's speech, the Russian government revealed that Iraq had decided to sign an intelligence-sharing accord with Syria, Iran and Russia as part of the mission to wipe ISIS from the pages of history. They even set up a center in Baghdad to facilitate this information-sharing and have invited other nations interested in joining the counter terrorism effort in Syria to sign up.
www.sott.net/article/302979-Russia-establishes-no-fly-zone-for-NATO-planes-over-Syria-Pentagon-freaks-out

They can't do that for dramaturgic reasons.
Their anti-christ is supposed to have only one eye.
So watch out for one eye symbolism.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 19:42 #24

• Oracle
Zechariah 11:17
“Woe to the worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!”

Hadith - Bukhari 9.504
Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). The Prophet PBUH said "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed,", and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "said, "While Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape."

Note, what Christian and Muslims call Anti-Christ/Ad-Dajjal is the same one the messianic jews await, and its not Jesus..
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 19:48 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 21:00 #25

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Putin drafts 150,000 more troops for WW3.

investmentwatchblog.com/putin-drafts-150000-troops-for-ww-iii/
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 21:11 #26

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Lizzy wrote:

I'm not sure about Revelations, is it real scripture , was it added later as a game plan ? I don't know but I believe we're going to find out in our lifetime..

More people need to be asking questions like this.

The New Testament chapter , "Revelations" appears to serve the state of Israel more than anything else.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Vladimir Putin - Russia 02 Oct 2015 23:42 #27

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Lizzy .... Revelations is open to huge interpretation ... depending on who is doing the interpretation.

The Seer of the Apocalypse was John the Apostle the son of Zebedee, the Beloved Disciple of Jesus. At the end of the second century the Apocalypse was acknowledged by the historical representatives of the principal churches as the genuine work of John the Apostle.

It wasn't a book that was written later and slotted in.

As you'd know in the US, the "Protestant / Evangelical" world has created a huge industry around Armageddon and the bollocks of the Rapture.

Christian Zionism is a major force in that industry led by crypto-Jews like John Hagee from CUFI.

Those people thrive on Armageddon and are active proponents of it in order to usher in the Second Coming. The Armageddon through Christian Zionism is how the leftist Jewish neo-con ideologies have bridged across into the US Christian Right and brainwashed tens of millions of well meaning but incredibly ignorant people into being rabid Israel supporters.

Those people live and breathe The Book of Revelations and are obsessed with Armageddon. .. even willing it on ... due to the lure of The Second Coming.

I've heard theologians though passionately discuss Revelations. .. and they see the book as receiving an obsessive amount of attention and look at it far more simply.
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 23:43 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Vladimir Putin - Russia 03 Oct 2015 07:55 #28

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:
Putin drafts 150,000 more troops for WW3.

investmentwatchblog.com/putin-drafts-150000-troops-for-ww-iii/

WWIII has been long going, since 1945. You can add it to unterminated WWI&II.

WWIII is being fought with proxy armies, dirty warfare, economic warfare(see VW "scandal" that is none), mass immigration.

I am no fan of papacy, but the pope mentioned it already twice this year, the ongoing WWIII thingy.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 03 Oct 2015 07:59 by Oracle.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 03 Oct 2015 11:04 #29

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
That article posted by peacenik is just an extract from a Daily Mail article re badged with a sensationalized headline

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255876/Russia-pouring-gasoline-fire-Syria-s-civil-war-says-America-Putin-defies-West-drops-bombs-non-ISIS-forces-fighting-Assad.html

The IWB could be just another western shill site like the Syrian Office of Human Rights. The SOHR has been the subject of a great piece of coverage on RT News. The SOHR is one of the main sources "of on the ground real time information on what's happening in Syria" as quoted by CNN, Reuters, The Guardian etc.

The SOHR is actually a one man band operating out of a 2 bed flat in the Midlands. The guy behind it hates Assad.

Yet the MSM frequently quotes "the material" without verification from the SOHR as part of its anti-Assad propaganda war.
Who is behind Syrian Observatory for Human Rights? Nimrod Kamer investigates for RT

Published time: 2 Oct, 2015 13:04Edited time: 2 Oct, 2015 19:53

1.3K13

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has been the prime source for MSM-aired news from the Syrian battlefield. But how much does one truly know about this UK-based organization and its director? Journalist and prankster Nimrod Kamer went to find out.
www.rt.com/news/317372-nimrod-kamer-syrian-observatory/

Vladimir Putin - Russia 03 Oct 2015 20:17 #30

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
That article posted by peacenik is just an extract from a Daily Mail article re badged with a sensationalized headline

Another excuse to bitch and whine. :larf:

Who gives a fuk the source of information as long as the info is true? Are you trying to say, Russia did not draft 150,000 troops? Or perhaps you're saying the info is somehow less important because you weren't the one reporting it?
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2015 20:55 by peacenik.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 03 Oct 2015 20:33 #31

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:

Note, what Christian and Muslims call Anti-Christ/Ad-Dajjal is the same one the messianic jews await, and its not Jesus..

That's interesting, I didn't know that

Vladimir Putin - Russia 03 Oct 2015 23:52 #32

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Who gives a fuk the source of information as long as the info is true? Are you trying to say, Russia did not draft 150,000 troops? Or perhaps you're saying the info is somehow less important because you weren't the one reporting it?
No .. showing that your source article is just a re badged Daily Mail article with a sensationalized headline.

The article you posted has only a few paragraphs of its own text before quoting the daily mail link to "read more".

Maybe you should read your articles before posting them. :)

You're US the great brainwashing is obvious. So Russia isn't allowed to increase its army but the US is?

Do you also complain and get scared that China had a naval ship near Alaska but think it's perfectly fine for the US military to remote control drones to bomb and kill people in the Middle East, or to illegally bomb Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan against international law?
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2015 23:56 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 04:07 #33

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

The article you posted has only a few paragraphs of its own text before quoting the daily mail link to "read more".

So, how's that any different than what you just did? :larf: You've taken a simple, concise, fact, "Putin drafts 150,000 more troops", re branded it and added unnecessary verbiage to a rather simple, easy to understand, stated fact.

So, after you,ve, bitched about it and doctored it up, and presented it, "your way", we find out my above post is still correct, in lieu of all your bitching
:cool2: :chuckle:
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 06:32 by peacenik.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 07:43 #34

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:

As probably so many things.
Quite funny, considering the USA is supposedly a Christian country, the opposite is true.
Its deeply "satanic", ie against nature, god.
The US serves the antichrist messianic agenda, dedicated and established for that.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 07:47 by Oracle.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 13:45 #35

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yup ... the US is now the modern day Weimar Republic. .. on steroids.

Those stalwart Christians who remain. .. which is still well over half the country. .. have been socially engineered by snake oil salesmen through to Zio shills to extort money out of them to fund the jew state's war effort.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 15:10 #36

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Came across this 4 part yt documentary on putin

explains the yeltsin sellout to the jews/anglo-americans and putins measures to restore Russia's sovereign rights to its mineral/industrial/ oil resources.

this is part 1 - the remaining 3 are easy to get should you wish.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 15:10 by Voltaire. Reason: spelling
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 21:02 #37

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Quite funny, considering the USA is supposedly a Christian country, the opposite is true.
The US serves the antichrist messianic agenda, dedicated and established for that.

The only people calling America a, "Christian country" is The Christians themselves. Our founding fore fathers were quit clear on this. :yup:

The location leading in culture decadence as well as the destruction of Christianity is Western Europe.........and that's before the current Muslim invasion which is guaranteed to wipe out any remaining Christian values.

No, if Satan/anti-christ were looking for a home, he found it in Western Europe, right along side the other Satanist such as,Rothschilds, Bildenburgs, Merkels, and other zio-jews.

Give it 10 years, not only will the Christian have vanished from Western Europe but so to will white European culture.
:roll:
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 21:12 by peacenik.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 21:18 #38

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

The only people calling America a, "Christian country" is The Christians themselves. Our founding fore fathers were quit clear on this. :yup:

The location leading in culture decadence as well as the destruction of Christianity is Western Europe.........and that's before the current Muslim invasion which is guaranteed to wipe out any remaining Christian values.

No, if Satan/anti-christ were looking for a home, he found it in Western Europe, right along side the other Satanist such as,Rothschilds, Bildenburgs, Merkels, and other zio-jews.

Give it 10 years, not only will the Christian have vanished from Western Europe but so to will white European culture.

Pretty childish.
Look, its US military which occupies the heart of Europe, and its Goldmann & Sachs which economically runs Europe by providing heads of central banks and politicians, it is Rothschild, Rockefeller, the CfR and Trilateral Commission who command the Bilderberg serfs, and thus the media, which is totally one sided, basically the same shit they feed you. It is imperial propaganda.

Somehow, you are very stuck in a typical US centric view of the world, and some discussion won't change it, because you don't want to change.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 21:20 by Oracle.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 21:33 #39

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
Yup ... the US is now the modern day Weimar Republic. .. on steroids.

I think not!

The Weimar Republic was a German invention. Even the hyperinflation of Africa and Argentina couldn't compete with the destruction Germany brought upon itself.

Vladimir Putin - Russia 04 Oct 2015 22:07 #40

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Pretty childish.

No, what's childish is you playing the victim card at every opportunity while pretending to be a spokesman for the German people, yet everyone knows victimology is not a trait of the German people.

Fuking unbelievable stupidity.

Rather than finding ways to remedy the condition of your countrymen you settle for the blame game. You remind me of the type of person who screeches "racism" all the time but does nothing to better his condition.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare