Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship?

UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship? 29 Sep 2015 07:48 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-26/un-unleashes-plan-pushing-worldwide-internet-censorship

The United Nations has disgraced itself immeasurably over the past month or so.

In case you missed the following stories, I suggest catching up now:

The UN’s “Sustainable Development Agenda” is Basically a Giant Corporatist Fraud

Not a Joke – Saudi Arabia Chosen to Head UN Human Rights Panel

Fresh off the scene from those two epic embarrassments, the UN now wants to tell governments of the world how to censor the internet. I wish I was kidding.

From the Washington Post:

On Thursday, the organization’s Broadband Commission for Digital Development released a damning “world-wide wake-up call” on what it calls “cyber VAWG,” or violence against women and girls. The report concludes that online harassment is “a problem of pandemic proportion” — which, nbd, we’ve all heard before.

But the United Nations then goes on to propose radical, proactive policy changes for both governments and social networks, effectively projecting a whole new vision for how the Internet could work.

Read More: www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/09/24/the-united-nations-has-a-radical-dangerous-vision-for-the-future-of-the-web/
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship? 29 Sep 2015 10:23 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I'm already waiting for sh@t to come from them for years......

But not much dramatical stuff happened so far!

They will do there best to make a total aborted mess from the Internet with whatever evil they can think of & implement.
I'm sure they will use fictive blown out of proportion Child & Women issues to push there crap ...... but what is new?

But will they succeed in the End.......... the trillion dollar question?

Three things people are reacting to promptly .........

1) Money & financial issues.
2) Refugee & religious bullshit game issues.
3) The communication restrictions & free speech issues especially in these special times where the cat fallen out of the bag big times!

So there is still something you can have faith in .....
Not to worry ....... whatever they doing in this regards will directly backfire into there own agenda game quarters!

If they screwing to much with the Internet things will be continued on the road ....... win, win situation I call this!

Most important thing is ........ to know thy true Enemy!
And people having a long memory & will even continue within there own trained offspring's! :thumbup:

Not only this but this time its not just a localised created problem but a global recognised problem!
4 to 6 billion people are watching your every move day in & day out and its rising daily! .......... :yup:
That's why they pissing there pans; because they knowing exactly what is on its way for them all without exception this time around!

<<< & keep your Spirit high!

They got bigger guns & all the money of there World ........ but no one can fight Spirit with guns or money; small or big!!
Have to give this to Jesus <<<< he was right from the beginning!

And the dumb ass Pope Vatican gang says; Jesus will not be back ......... total idiots not even seeing what they are facing in truth!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2015 11:12 by Mario.

UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship? 29 Sep 2015 22:24 #3

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-26/un-unleashes-plan-pushing-worldwide-internet-censorship

The United Nations has disgraced itself immeasurably over the past month or so.

In case you missed the following stories, I suggest catching up now:

The UN’s “Sustainable Development Agenda” is Basically a Giant Corporatist Fraud

Not a Joke – Saudi Arabia Chosen to Head UN Human Rights Panel

Fresh off the scene from those two epic embarrassments, the UN now wants to tell governments of the world how to censor the internet. I wish I was kidding.

From the Washington Post:

On Thursday, the organization’s Broadband Commission for Digital Development released a damning “world-wide wake-up call” on what it calls “cyber VAWG,” or violence against women and girls. The report concludes that online harassment is “a problem of pandemic proportion” — which, nbd, we’ve all heard before.

But the United Nations then goes on to propose radical, proactive policy changes for both governments and social networks, effectively projecting a whole new vision for how the Internet could work.

Read More: www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/09/24/the-united-nations-has-a-radical-dangerous-vision-for-the-future-of-the-web/

I've said it before, The UN is the greatest threat to world peace and national sovereignty.The money given to the UN for it's, "global warming" scam will be used against you. The bigger the UN becomes, the smaller you will become, as a nation, as an individual.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship? 27 Dec 2015 10:22 #4

• zax
  • Gold Member
I concur.

Don’t be
fooled – the 2030 Agenda is a blueprint for a New World Order. Just read the document for yourself, and imagine what our world would actually look like if they have their way.

They want to fundamentally transform our planet, and the freedom that you are enjoying today is simply not acceptable. To the elite, giving people freedom and liberty is dangerous because they believe it hurts the environment and causes societal chaos. According to their way of thinking, the only way to have the kind of harmonious utopia that they are shooting for is to tightly regulate and control what everyone is thinking, saying and doing. Their solutions always involve more central planning and more control in their own hands.
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-2030-agenda-this-month-the-un-launches-a-blueprint-for-a-new-world-order-with-the-help-of-the-pope
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare