Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USA Bombing Hospitals Again ...

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 18 Feb 2016 19:49 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

MUST SEE:

U.S. planes bombed Syria's Aleppo hospitals

and thеn accused Russia for doing it

Video description:

This is quite an amazing statement of Major General Igor Konashenkov. I don’t think I have ever heard before a senior Russian officer so openly express his disgust and contempt for his US “colleagues”.

Source Russian Ministry of Defense www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA

Read the comments!

Reference:

:right: Isfahan/Yahudia and Aleppo are VERY important!
:right:
Few cities can match the glory of Aleppo, Syria, a city that spans Jewish history from the days of King David over 3,000 years ago. Aristocratic and noble, Aleppo was the crown of Jewish splendor in the Sephardic world.

The Jewish presence in Syria dates back to Biblical times and is intertwined with the history and politics of Jerusalem. According to the book of Samuel and Psalm 60, Aram Soba, the Biblical name for Aleppo, was part of the extended area of Israel. Throughout the millennia, great Talmudic sages record Aleppo’s unbroken record of communal peace and spiritual productivity. Early Jewish travelers to the area included Benjamin of Tudela in 1173, Sadai Gaon in 921, and Rabbi Petachya of Germany in 1170-80.

www.jewishgen.org/sefardsig/AleppoJews.htm
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65610-2-vent-2-furious.html?start=1060#163719

More about Aleppo:

-> truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65610-2-vent-2-furious.html?start=1060#163715
-> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65621-updates-on-the-war-in-syria.html?start=80#180507

Let us not forget Moshe Sharrett, who had Rabbi Yoel Brand arrested in Aleppo in 1944 for proposing a practical way to save 800,000 Jews trapped in Hungary. Sharrett's most cited quote is, "If Shimon Peres ever enters this government, I will tear my clothes and start to mourn."
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/66246-human-experimentation.html#195742

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2016 20:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 18 Feb 2016 20:22 #42

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
The world is in a pretty topsy turvy state of affairs when the Russians look like the good guys...... but there it is.....

America has been the evil empire for years...... something deeply demonic at the heart of America....and it's all the work of the Synagogue of Satan.

It all went tits up when the synagogue had Kennedy assassinated because he was going to bust their Federal reserve scam and was sniffing out Israeli Nukes....

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 18 Feb 2016 22:18 #43

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
the west just called russia the new ' terrorist state ' , so the puppets are still in the old usual anti - russian mode even if 'public' opinion is wavering from that notion - they're not being fooled as much these days and perhaps even that is the objective - a country demoralized is one that just as easy to manipulate into active protest - the trouble is countries in the EU have become divided by a large migrant base and those for and against it even if all sections fundamentally agree that these wars have been illegal and devastating for Europe and the mid-east. - they still can't work together - the divide and rule has taken root in that 'all together' cohesive fashion .
Yes, there's a role reversal - Russia is the new 'good guy' but to me at the very top they're all in it together - irregardless of how 'right' Russian actions look to many in the west and most Americans will still believe that Russia is still the old enemy , even if they see the total corruption of their own country - it's so brainwashed into them , just as most Russians will still see the west as the old enemy .
The point is it hardly matters what the people think , zionist banksters have created their global infrastructure designed to totally enslave, poison ,depopulate on every conceivable level - Jews and their stooges ( greed and bribery ) are in all the operative positions , using public funds, eternal debt ..... forcing embargo's and global turmoil .... it's all a horrific stage play now , except that the consequences for everyone are very real . Polluted food , water , vaccinations , EMF , chemical pollution - lawless judicary and russians . chinese haven't regained political freedoms. These international Trade Agreements and introduction of new hate speech laws in Russia prove they're all in it together .
With Jew You ( the whole of humanity ) Lose. ...... this sub-human entity has done it's worst and heapings more to come . Hello Agenda 30 - they won't be happy until the last trace of decency has become illegal. ......

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 19 Feb 2016 04:30 #44

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
It's 24 hour brainwashing in North America through the media, news outlets, television, movies, education, corporations, governments, local and federal and this has been the case throughout people's whole lives and their parents lives only now I think it is much worse. Years ago some people here were much more willing to show their outrage over atrocities being inflicted on people in other countries because of the corrupt and murderous foreign policies enacted by 'our own' governments based on lies, evil and the depths of depravity.

Now it is much more dangerous... many of those who spoke out openly years ago had their lives ruined, brave souls in the U.S. and Canada have been suicided (murdered), framed, harassed, plunged into poverty, targeted, classified as psychologically defective in some way, watched, drugged against their wills, threatened by police etc.. We here in North America are also under the boot of oppression.. not in any comparison to outright slaughter going on in many places in the world as the result of NATO atrocities and murder of millions of people..... it is of a different kind., the kind that happens when millions of peoples minds have been conditioned under many layers of thought control and are of the belief that they live in an external world that is sane and normal. What is that saying..

NONE ARE MORE HOPELESSLY
ENSLAVED THAN THOSE WHO
FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE...

..but today I think that many people know that there is something very wrong going on, they know that there is something very wrong with their own governments, with the wars that are happening, with the media, inside they know... and when you speak to them about the 'alternative' view.. they listen, quite often anyways.

The thing is people can turn off their TV's and radios, they can stop reading the newspapers and going to movies, they can stop listening to the lies of governments and educate themselves, they can stop playing war games on computers and letting their children be indoctrinated through technology and listening to mind numbing music... BUT THEY DON'T.. many do not.. and it is those filters through which they see the world.

Anonymous Coward
You lowly dogs can't get enough of your idolatry we bring to you each and every waking minute. You watch the shit,you buy the products/shit and you eat it all up and ask for more! I could tell you my name and it would cause a stir. In the end just more of you masses of droning no life having nothings' would have to tune it to see what the buzz is about. Satan? Hahah! Hell yes! Look in the mirror fools! YOU ARE SATAN. You are your own adversary. We control you and you show us what level of evil you can tolerate and are ready to receive. We give you nothing you don't want. Stay tuned. Enjoy yourselves now.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786530
I don't want it. Cancelled my cable. Haven't watched tv in weeks. Don't buy your music or go to your movies. This interests me because I'd love to see more like myself. Boycotting your ass. I know that most are not like that but more and more of us are. Hoping your free lunch ends real soon. Either way, suck it. You are trash. And supporting why so many are trashy. You call them fools and evil but you are no better, actually you are worse because you know the score...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message896750/pg17?regp=bm9fMTQ1NTg1NzAyMw==

The Jewish//Freemasonic Mass Media and cold money/material based culture in North America de-sensitizes people so it is difficult to feel in the way of compassion.. and outrage...as it is meant to, it deadens people inside. The Mind Control Techniques and NLP being used is heavy, stronger than has ever been used in the history of this planet through the use of technology and depraved psychological and subliminal techniques that subvert even the conscious mind and soul.

Even Baraq Obama used these techniques in the run up to the election, it didn't fool people who were 'awake' even for a moment but for the masses still indoctrinated it seemed to have done the trick and all sides of power uses these kinds of tricks.
www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

The noose is tightening.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 04:45 by annabelle.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 19 Feb 2016 11:10 #45

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I understand not trusting your own govt and the govt's it associates with, but it seems to require a massive leap of faith to believe that those in opposition to them are going to be any more caring about the masses. Oh, they'll do a great performance of pretending they care, but I've no doubt their intentions are no less dishonourable than our own govts. You don't get to be a major player on this world stage without having stomped on a lot of people. If Russia are looking like the good guys, it's because they are winning the propaganda war.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 11:11 by ragnarok.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 19 Feb 2016 14:25 #46

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
U.S. government, congress, foreign policy, armed forces are under the control of Zionists/Israelis.

Do the Russians bring up how Zionists/Israelis are in control of United States Government and Foreign Policy?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 19 Feb 2016 14:47 #47

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Assad is no feckin primrose but Syria was stable when he held the reins tight.
No fan of Putin either but if Putin and Assad can get Syria back under control then maybe those refugees could go home.
Seems to me that these sand box countries do best when they have a strong despot screwing them down.
Gaddaffi was another.
No trouble at all in Libya when that lad was in charge.
What a feckin' mess it is there now.
Also..
How come when the USA bomb kids that is 'collateral damage' but when anyone else bombs kids the USA calls it 'murder'?.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 14:49 by GMP.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 19 Feb 2016 15:35 #48

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
How come when the USA bomb kids that is 'collateral damage' but when anyone else bombs kids the USA calls it 'murder'?.

Euphemisms are used to pacify the audience with bland meanings and connotations, such as pacification, technical incursion, etc. Civilian casualties are referred to as collateral damage. Murder is replaced with: liquidation (and collateral damage). Terror bombing of cities is called: saturation bombing or strategic bombing campaign. Starvation of civilian populations is called an economic blockade or sanctions. Looting of farms and murder of farmers is called: dekulakisation or land reform.

The USA and NATO forces can change the words all they like, murder of innocent civilians by their own forces is still murder.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 15:45 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, GMP

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 20 Feb 2016 23:10 #49

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

MUST SEE:

U.S. planes bombed Syria's Aleppo hospitals

and thеn accused Russia for doing it

Video description:

This is quite an amazing statement of Major General Igor Konashenkov. I don’t think I have ever heard before a senior Russian officer so openly express his disgust and contempt for his US “colleagues”.

Source Russian Ministry of Defense www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA

Read the comments!

Reference:

:right: Isfahan/Yahudia and Aleppo are VERY important!
:right:
Few cities can match the glory of Aleppo, Syria, a city that spans Jewish history from the days of King David over 3,000 years ago. Aristocratic and noble, Aleppo was the crown of Jewish splendor in the Sephardic world.

The Jewish presence in Syria dates back to Biblical times and is intertwined with the history and politics of Jerusalem. According to the book of Samuel and Psalm 60, Aram Soba, the Biblical name for Aleppo, was part of the extended area of Israel. Throughout the millennia, great Talmudic sages record Aleppo’s unbroken record of communal peace and spiritual productivity. Early Jewish travelers to the area included Benjamin of Tudela in 1173, Sadai Gaon in 921, and Rabbi Petachya of Germany in 1170-80.

www.jewishgen.org/sefardsig/AleppoJews.htm
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65610-2-vent-2-furious.html?start=1060#163719

More about Aleppo:

-> truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65610-2-vent-2-furious.html?start=1060#163715
-> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65621-updates-on-the-war-in-syria.html?start=80#180507

Let us not forget Moshe Sharrett, who had Rabbi Yoel Brand arrested in Aleppo in 1944 for proposing a practical way to save 800,000 Jews trapped in Hungary. Sharrett's most cited quote is, "If Shimon Peres ever enters this government, I will tear my clothes and start to mourn."
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/66246-human-experimentation.html#195742

Let me just be clear in my thick NATO head....It was the Yanks who attacked the hospitals in the Aleppo region?

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 23 Feb 2016 17:17 #50

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Last Edit: 23 Feb 2016 17:35 by annabelle.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 23 Feb 2016 18:32 #51

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

Let me just be clear in my thick NATO head....It was the Yanks who attacked the hospitals in the Aleppo region?

It's highly unlikely that after five years of conflict, that Aleppo has a functional hospital at all
Keep your spirit level

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 23 Feb 2016 19:31 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
dentedarthur wrote:

It's highly unlikely that after five years of conflict, that Aleppo has a functional hospital at all

This is your personal opinion.

I watched a set of videos a few days ago titled "PICTURES FROM SYRIA YOU WON'T SEE IN THE MSM"
or something like this, which were gone - deleted by yt - a few hours later.

They showed totally normal life, people in cities walking and shopping and being interviewed about the situation in their country.

I don't believe a thing the controlled by we-all-know-by-who "western" media report,
or what someone like you posts.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2016 19:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 23 Feb 2016 20:20 #53

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
dentedarthur wrote:

This is your personal opinion.

I watched a set of videos a few days ago titled "PICTURES FROM SYRIA YOU WON'T SEE IN THE MSM"
or something like this, which were gone - deleted by yt - a few hours later.

They showed totally normal life, people in cities walking and shopping and being interviewed about the situation in their country.

I don't believe a thing the controlled by we-all-know-by-who "western" media report,
or what someone like you posts.

Frau, Frau Frau :facepalm:
There are hundreds of thousands of videos on utube from the region, taken on phones and other devices. Its hardly a secret what is happening in the region :larf:

I never wrote an opinion, I asked a question, when you see ? at the end of a sentence, its a question :thumbup:

Now are you saying the Americans are responsible for the bombing of the hospitals in the Aleppo region? :wissl:

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 23 Feb 2016 20:27 #54

dentedarthur wrote:

Every region and city will have hospitals, but dont judge them on western standards, more basic field type hospitals in basements etc, but the Drs are now experts in blast and ballestic +crush type injuries.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 23 Feb 2016 21:35 #55

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Notice how peacenik has unsocked and slotted in nicely with the hasbara clique. :hahano:

Did you change your view?

When and why?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... Aleppo 24 Feb 2016 01:53 #56

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
Every region and city will have hospitals, but dont judge them on western standards, more basic field type hospitals in basements etc, but the Drs are now experts in blast and ballestic +crush type injuries.

Are they open on weekends?
Keep your spirit level

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 02:09 #57

• peacenik
  • Immortal
deleted
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 02:16 by peacenik.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 02:13 #58

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Notice how peacenik has unsocked and slotted in nicely with the hasbara clique. :hahano:

That's a rather stupid comment for a forum moderator to bring to this discussion.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 02:14 by peacenik.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 08:56 #59

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
That's a rather stupid comment for a forum moderator to bring to this discussion.

Orangeaid, Zorro and mhs are mods on these tiny sub forums only:

truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism.html

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei.html

At that time, when Orangeaid posted this comment, you were quite frequently
saying things, which - from my pov - could easily lead to a response like this.

Russia and US trade accusations over bombing hospitals and MSF facility in Syria => www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-and-us-trade-accusations-over-bombing-hospitals-and-msf-facility-in-syria-a6867776.html

US Warplanes bombed Aleppo Hospitals NOT Russia => news.antiwar.com/2016/02/11/russia-us-warplanes-bombed-aleppo-hospitals-not-russians/

US A-10s Bombed City of Aleppo, Shifted Blame onto Moscow => www.globalresearch.ca/us-a-10s-bombed-city-of-aleppo-shifted-blame-onto-moscow-russian-military/5507323

READ MORE

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 20:11 by PFIZIPFEI.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 21:26 #60

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Orangeaid, Zorro and mhs are mods on these tiny sub forums only:

truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism.html

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei.html

At that time, when Orangeaid posted this comment, you were quite frequently
saying things, which - from my pov - could easily lead to a response like this.

From my POV, It certainly is not hard for me to understand why a relatively large portion of this forum despises you, and refers to you in derogatory terms? Not since DIF have I seen a former forum moderator command so little respect. The sad part is much of it is well deserved.
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 21:31 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare