Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USA Bombing Hospitals Again ...

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 21:32 #61

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Last subject-relevant comment before the page was turned:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
That's a rather stupid comment for a forum moderator to bring to this discussion.

Orangeaid, Zorro and mhs are mods on these tiny sub forums only:

truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism.html

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei.html

At that time, when Orangeaid posted this comment, you were quite frequently
saying things, which - from my pov - could easily lead to a response like this.

Russia and US trade accusations over bombing hospitals and MSF facility in Syria => www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-and-us-trade-accusations-over-bombing-hospitals-and-msf-facility-in-syria-a6867776.html

US Warplanes bombed Aleppo Hospitals NOT Russia => news.antiwar.com/2016/02/11/russia-us-warplanes-bombed-aleppo-hospitals-not-russians/

US A-10s Bombed City of Aleppo, Shifted Blame onto Moscow => www.globalresearch.ca/us-a-10s-bombed-city-of-aleppo-shifted-blame-onto-moscow-russian-military/5507323

READ MORE

peacenik wrote:
From my POV, It certainly is not hard for me to understand why a relatively large portion of this forum despises you, and refers to you in derogatory terms? Not since DIF have I seen a forum moderator command so little respect. The sad part is much of it is well deserved.

I think this comment definitely is proof enough that Orangeaid was totally right then - THANKS! -
and thus gave you a HUGE :thumbup:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 21:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 21:49 #62

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
That's a rather stupid comment for a forum moderator to bring to this discussion.

peacenik wrote:
[b]From my POV, It certainly is not hard for me to understand why a relatively large portion of this forum despises you, and refers to you in derogatory terms? Not since DIF have I seen a forum moderator command so little respect. The sad part is much of it is well deserved[/b].

I think this comment definitely is proof enough that Orangeaid was totally right then - THANKS! -

Yeah, "you go girl"!

Your behavior is proof enough entrangermercenary1's comments about you are still spot on.

I think you like being miserable?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 21:52 by peacenik.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 21:53 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
Yeah, you go girl!

Your behavior is proof enough entrangermercenary1's comments about you are still spot on.

:) It feels much better and easier in a bunch, doesn't it.
Are you second in the group?

Do you think he is also right about Aleppo hospitals NOT being bombed by the US, the NATO and all the things which I doubt and question?

peacenik wrote:

No, not really. In fact it's quite the contrary.
I only feel like puking, if I have to put up with violet texts.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2016 22:11 by PFIZIPFEI.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 22:11 #64

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Yeah, you go girl!

:) It feels much better and easier in a bunch, doesn't it.
Are you second in the group?

I wouldn't know. You seem to want to bring zorro and orangeaid in on your arguments? I think they are no longer interested in being part of your tag team
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Feb 2016 22:17 #65

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
I wouldn't know. You seem to want to bring zorro and orangeaid in on your arguments? I think they are no longer interested in being part of your tag team

You might want to start a thread to discuss this subject? :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 25 Feb 2016 16:10 #66

peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:

peacenik wrote:
[b]From my POV, It certainly is not hard for me to understand why a relatively large portion of this forum despises you, and refers to you in derogatory terms? Not since DIF have I seen a forum moderator command so little respect. The sad part is much of it is well deserved[/b].

Yeah, "you go girl"!

Easy tiger :chuckle:

Me and the Frau have a love hate relationship, although Ive yet to see the loving :emb: :larf:

A bit of banter on the forum, thats all, Im always open to a trip to Munchen to bury my face in a black forest gateau while being whipped by the Frau wearing her Totenkopf uniform complete with Iron cross 1st class :wissl: :yup:

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 24 Mar 2016 19:11 #67

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

‘Disciplined’?

Kunduz hospital bombing land ‘mainly administrative’ punishment for 12 US troops

The staff of Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), also known as Doctors Without Borders, demonstrates in Geneva, Switzerland November 3, 2015, one month after the U.S. bombing of their charity-run hospital in Kunduz in Afghanistan.

Twelve US military personnel have been issued “administrative punishments” – but no criminal charges – over the bombing of Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz last year, officials revealed to media.

The airstrike by AC-130 gunship took lives of 42, including patients and medical staff.

In October last year, an American AC-130 Spectre gunship had opened fire on the trauma center operated by Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in the city of Kunduz. Preliminary findings done by the charity said the victims – doctors and their patients – were burned to death in their beds, with some others decapitated, shrapnel-wounded or shot from the air while trying to flee.

The gunship made several passes, having fired 211 shells at the compound in 29 minutes before commanders realized the mistake and ordered crew to hold their fire. MSF said their staffers reached NATO HQ in Afghanistan and asked to cease fire immediately, but got zero result.

Phone log of contacts MSF made during US airstrikes on Kunduz hospital.
Internal review: t.co/An5xB1FflLpic.twitter.com/uX68LxMZri
— Doctors w/o Borders (@MSF_USA) November 25, 2015

On Thursday, US officials told AP on condition of anonymity that the “disciplinary process was nearly complete.” It is derived from a military inquiry into the airstrike and “partially redacted” results of it are expected to be made public in coming days.

The punishments are mainly administrative, according to AP. In some cases the actions, such as letters of reprimand, were “tough enough” to hamper further promotion. But those disciplined reportedly were enlisted personnel and officers, none of them generals.

Back in October, General John F. Campbell, who at that time was in charge of the US and NATO forces in Afghanistan said the strike was “a mistake” and argued that American forces would never target any “protected medical facility.”

US forces in Afghanistan knew Kunduz site was hospital - report
t.co/0beHTHWcGWpic.twitter.com/uJlOZtDylg
— RT (@RT_com) October 16, 2015

A US military investigation claimed blamed the AC-130 crew for “avoidable human error,” saying they identified the hospital as a target based on visual description from Afghan troops on the ground.

However, cockpit recordings cited in an October NBC report indicate that the gunship’s crew questioned the order and doubted the target was legitimate.

Under the laws of war, military personnel may not comply with superior commanders’ orders if they find them illegitimate or brutal. At the meantime, targeting civilian objects and killing civilians - as well as sick and wounded combatants – amounts to a war crime.

MSF stated in its press release in November that the Kunduz trauma center was not a military objective, nor did it harbor any militants.

“The MSF rules in the hospital were implemented and respected, including the ‘no weapons’ policy … there were no armed combatants within the hospital compound and there was no fighting from or in the direct vicinity of the trauma center before the airstrikes,”
the statement said.

“This is the view from inside the hospital. What we lack is the view from outside the hospital - what happened within the military chains of command.”

#Afghan civilian deaths and injuries from 2009 to 2015.
t.co/d36DpaukWD#CivCaspic.twitter.com/un8Tbuzb5W
— UNAMA News (@UNAMAnews) February 14, 2016

According to the UN’s 2015 Annual Report on Protection of Civilians in Armed Conflict, the total number of civilian casualties recorded in the last year amounted to more than 11,000, including more than 3,500 deaths and almost 7,500 injuries. Last year, there were 3,545 civilian deaths in Afghanistan, up from 2,412 in 2009.

Source: www.rt.com/usa/335980-administrative-punishment-kunduz-airstrike/

What's a UN report on protection of civilians worth?
Less than the paper it's printed on.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, annabelle

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... - In the Wake of Brussels Attack, US Quietly Admits to Their Own Act of Terror that Killed 42 24 Mar 2016 22:43 #68

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

In the Wake of Brussels Attack,

US Quietly Admits to Their Own Act of Terror that Killed 42

While the world’s attention zeroed in on the attacks in Brussels, the U.S. made a stunning admission of responsibility for an attack of its own last year in Afghanistan: the deadly bombing of a Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF, or Doctors Without Borders) hospital in Kunduz.

“As commander,” said Gen. John W. Nicholson, who now commands U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan, “I wanted to come to Kunduz personally and stand before the families, and the people of Kunduz, to deeply apologize for the events.”

Those “events” comprised a bombardment via airstrike on the hospital on October 3, 2015 — and left 42 people dead and 37 injured.

“I grieve with you for your loss and suffering,” Nicholson added, “and humbly and respectfully ask for your forgiveness.”

His apology might ring hollow to many, considering circumstances surrounding the bombing, as well as what could be deemed an attempt by the U.S. to cover its tracks in the days and weeks that followed. What eventually emerged were terrifying accounts from witnesses on the scene which included reports of the U.S. shooting at people as they fled the hospital.

MSF issued many statements following the attack — one described the bombing:

A series of multiple, precise and sustained airstrikes targeted the main hospital building, leaving the rest of the buildings in the MSF compound comparatively untouched. This specific building of the hospital correlates exactly with the GPS coordinates provided to the parties of the conflict (GPS coordinates were taken directly in front of the main hospital building that was hit with the airstrikes).

MSF’s mission is to provide needed medical care to anyone situated in a conflict area, regardless of their affiliation — but no weapons of any kind are allowed inside their facilities. Also, GPS coordinates are taken and given to all parties involved in fighting so those facilities aren’t accidentally bombed. In the case of Kunduz, this had been done shortly before the bombs hit.

To MSF and international observers, this meant the bombing wasn’t accidental, as the U.S. finally conceded — particularly in light of another statement from workers who had been on the scene:

Many staff describe people being shot, most likely from the plane [circling overhead], as people tried to flee the main hospital building that was being hit with each airstrike. Some accounts mention shooting that appear[ed] to follow the movement of people on the run.

In fact, MSF accused the United States of committing a war crime for the attack — and demanded a full investigation into the events. Officials, including Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, fumbled through press conferences in the weeks afterward, in an ostensible attempt to claim the U.S. would hold the appropriate parties responsible. In fact, four different stories were given by authorities in four days, which didn’t lend any credibility to the U.S.’ claim the hospital had not been purposely targeted.

But anyone paying attention to MSF descriptions of the attack quickly realized the U.S. had at least made a grave mistake, and likely worse.

“We need a clear commitment that the act of providing medical care will never make us a target,” MSF International President Joanne Liu asserted in a press release at the time. “We need to know whether the rules of war still apply.”

Ultimately, the U.S. found the deadly bombing resulted largely from human error and was “tragic but avoidable.”

To add insult to injury, the twelve US military personnel, used as scapegoats for the deadly attack, have been issued “administrative punishments” – but no criminal charges.

Médecins Sans Frontières’ Kunduz hospital facility shut down — but the nightmarish attack on its humanitarian staff lingers in the minds of many. Though Nicholson’s apology certainly provides a modicum of U.S.’ culpability in the bombing, for those in the hospital complex that day, it’s far too little — and way too late.

Find many links in the original article:
www.activistpost.com/2016/03/in-the-wake-of-brussels-attack-us-quietly-admits-to-their-own-act-of-terror-that-killed-42.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, annabelle

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... - In the Wake of Brussels Attack, US Quietly Admits to Their Own Act of Terror that Killed 42 16 Jul 2016 22:08 #69

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

USA (owned) Bombing Hospitals Again ...

Nice lorry attack and Turkey Coup distraction from US (proxies) bombing hospitals again?

expand
Source: de.southfront.org/schwere-luftangriffe-auf-wohngebiete-im-syrischen-manbij-die-nachfolgende-karte-zeigt-die-lage-in-der-syrischen-stadt-manbij/

:right: Updates On The War In Syria truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65621-updates-on-the-war-in-syria.html

(Please try to ignore the spam by typical system minions!)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... - In the Wake of Brussels Attack, US Quietly Admits to Their Own Act of Terror that Killed 42 20 Jul 2016 20:46 #70

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

‘Bloody massacres’:

Syria appeals to UN after French & US airstrikes ‘kill over 140 civilians’

Syria is demanding the UN take action after it says French war planes killed more than 120 civilians during airstrikes on Tuesday near the Turkish-Syrian border. The deaths came just a day after US air assaults killed a further 20 people in Manbij.

The Syrian Foreign Ministry sent letters to the UN secretary general and to the president of the UN Security Council, which at present is Japan.

Damascus wants the organization to look into atrocities committed by France, which is a member of the US-led international coalition, after it targeted the village of Toukhan Al-Kubra, located near the Turkish-Syrian border and the city of Manbij.

Read more, see the pictures, this is what really killed by terror attacks children, real blood and real scenes of crime look like: www.rt.com/news/352255-france-syria-civilians-dead/

or search for "children killed palestine" etc.

I do not know why they are "appealing" to those who kill them ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 21:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 20 Jul 2016 20:49 #71

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If they were intending to kill civilians, there'd be a lot more than 140 dead.

We all know these groups keep civilians around them because they think they are less likely to be targeted.

If you are helping to wage war on innocents, don't be surprised if you suffer some casualties yourself. That works both ways, as blowback from our interference in the ME is showing.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 20:53 by ragnarok.

USA Bombing Hospitals and Mosques ... 17 Mar 2017 11:53 #72

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Not only hospitals, mosques as well .. during prayer

75+ dead, U.S. bombed mosque in Syria

News came out at 0:17 today, that's around 8 a.m. Eastern U.S. time, so I guess bombing took place a few hours before it, title says during evening prayer. It was in the village of Al Adjina, near Aleppo.

U.S. officials say they were aiming at terrorists near mosque.

Let's depart from the story, because what's done is done, let's talk geopolitics, in particular what is NATO and Russia trying to achieve in Syria.

-Russian objective, control Syria, which gives control to Mediterranean, and much of middle east, the so called "rimland". That way WW3 will ignite bellow Russian territory.

-NATO's objective, control Syria, which gives it control to "rimland", that way WW3 will be fought on Russian territory.

WW3 in itself seems at first like a dumb idea. Pictures of nuclear war come to mind. I do believe that nuclear war is a highly remote possibility, Russia would win such a war given U.S.'s small size, thermonuclear weapon coverage is guaranteed to exterminate about 200,000 million population during initial exchange. I think this alone removes the possibility of nuclear war. WW3 I think will be fought differently, and I think it will be between Islamic world and the West.

Russia having control over Syria means WW3 will be fought on that yellow land on the map. U.S. gaining control over Syria would push the war onto Russian territory. That's what geopoliticians say.

Thus my main thesis, U.S. is loosing in Syria, and in all other Arab countries, a lot of people in this world watch news.

Western media tried demonizing Russia with hospital bombings in Syria, however once number of bombed hospitals exceeded number of actual hospitals, they lost a lot of credibility.

Source: www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/75-dead-u-s-bombed-mosque-in-syria-during-prayer-lol.239503/

MSM: www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/world/middleeast/us-military-denies-reports-it-bombed-mosque-in-syria.html

:right: Geopolitics & Geostrategy - War in Europe truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=240#251388

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare