Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Russia. The Good Guys.

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 00:21 #1

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
I am glad to see Russia helping out the Syrian Assad regeme. Our American leaders seem to have nothing but shit for brains. Libya and Tunisia got rid of their "dictators." The result. Chaos. We got rid of Iraqs dictator. The result? A disaster. Egypt got rid of its dictator. The result? Much unrest and then a military run government. And the U.S. is helping out the rebels in Syria? How can anybody be that stupid. How many pictures of Syrian troops beheading people has the news shown. And those steaming piles of rebel sand negro shit actually prefer ISIS to the Assad regeme. That is why the U.S. can't get any Syrians to fight ISIS. U.S. poilcy basically has the U.S. both attacking ISIS and supporting it. At least the Russian leader Putin has some sense.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 00:36 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You really are a Jew "truth seeker". Did you go through the same training as Joshua Goldberg?

m.smh.com.au/national/unmasking-a-troll-aussie-jihadist-australi-witness-a-20yearold-american-nerd-20150909-gjil47.html

There's no need for another thread on Russia or Putin. There are ample already.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 00:38 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 01:27 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Putin is the same as the rest of the puppet show. Just another role. The WWIII is rolling into a boil soon. The sides are showing their intentions. The real power is pulling those strings. And dig the ^^^^! Shoe thread king.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 01:43 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
It's interesting isn't it, that the two economic blocks, (BRICS, and US dollar) are all military blocks as well, and all are facing off in what most believe is WW3?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 02:34 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I think this face off is contrived . America has been slated by TPTB to lose it's military 'supremacy' - the real damage has been DONE.
www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/vladimir-putin-raises-stakes-with-jammer-threat-to-nato-jets/story-fnb64oi6-1227560086463

No nukes - if anything it's the "Silent weapons for Quite Wars ' as much as anything else - Russia has the technology - haarp,scalar , it's own satelite system for is own lazer missiles ....the western sheoples is supposed to look at Russia as the good guy and VOTE UBER LEFT ...... or at least in the US , where the jew Sanders doesn't stand a chance - only b/c the system is designed to keep him out and that's what the TPB want peeps to think - that the best guy isn;t getting a nose in ( like ) Ron Paul . ( LOL ) .....

I see the BRIC's as another of their inventions , that the EU as totally controlled and if it's breaking up - it's doing so along designed lines .. the FED , the Banks will collapse on cue .

WW3 has been going on since WW2 - 911 facilitated a final round of rubble in the ME.....no -one is going to die by a dropped bomb in russia, america, . perhaps more in the Ukraine ....... not yet , not until the Chinese want to storm in and appropriate it's debt - and i don't see that happening by force either....... hence the REAL BIGGIE - THE TPP 'S ....................THAT'S THE REAL FINAL NIAL IN THE COFFIN !!!!!

AND THIS -

www.businessinsider.com.au/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

When the Berlin Wall fell in 1989. Unfortunately, the commies never really went away.
incogman.net/2015/10/commie-jewish-left-destroying-white-germany/#more-122186

THE REAL GLOBAL NOOSE IS ECONOMIC, - AS THEY KILL US OFF WITH EXPENSIVE LOUSY HEALTHCARE, POISONED VACCINES, FOOD,AIR ,WATER ..geo-enginnered flood , famine , ..... a spray us with what the hell they like - every phucking day .....and one day it might be a lethal soma.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 03:37 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Mario

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 03:30 #6

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The $ withdrawal (collapse) will create the desired chaos in any country they choose (or worse many at the same time) we (USA) have been slowly killed by what Liz has stated. The use is over for the time is to move upon the Mid East (Revelations shows this, among other foretelling) HERE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLNxWzOUgE Kissinger means submission. So much for RUSSIA being a maverick. Always the pawn since Bolsheviks take over. The 'new' tactic is transparent. BUT does work by keeping the division among us. ~You Lose~

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 03:34 #7

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
@ the kidd - why "YOU LOSE " - why don't you see yourself as 'losing ' too ?
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 03:40 by Lizzy.

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 04:09 #8

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
@ the kidd - why "YOU LOSE " - why don't you see yourself as 'losing ' too ?
It's a double or even triple speak. (1) I know the flesh does last forever, only the spirit. I have allowed Jesus to come into my life. (2) 'you' would be the crew members that have no spirit in God nor Christ. (3) Some of the crew have a 'new' tactic that failed, again....... This link again, the 1st did not stick.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 04:10 by wiikkidd.

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 05:39 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

The Real Reason Israel Wants War With Syria: Game-Changing Oil Reserve Discovered

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 06:05 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

Putin Impasse/Planet of the Apes/"Good" Jews

- the argument for the possibility of global conflagration - I don't see it personally - but I don't see Putin as 'free from zionist control '

. I'll ask some questions along the way, though, I don't expect any answers:

"As we all know, Putin has certainly done some odd things, like wearing a yamaka, hanging out with some rabbis, and even passed Holocaust denial laws, but what is a possible Jew-wise politician supposed to do when he knows that being openly anti-Jew would thwart all of his plans?"

An article, no a book could be written on those very things that you are now being so dismissive about.

More to the point, your general argument is that Putin is "anti-Jew" (in Ukraine, Syria, and with faggots), yet you claim he "can't" be "openly anti-Jew"? Well, why can't he be open about his loyalties/agenda? Because of your wild theory about him "secretly tricking" the Jews and "setting a trap" that he will "spring upon them some day"? Is that all you have to go on? A theory about his motives? Not based on what he is saying/doing, but on what you believe he is thinking/planning?

I don't trust man who is not open and honest, when even his supporters (who claim he was "a gift from god") are forced to admit that he is engaging in Jewish behavior. Since when did "Jewing" become an acceptable practice for Aryan men, let alone our leaders? Since people like you claimed it is a "necessary evil"? Well, I call BS on that line of "logic" (excuses).

"these facts don’t matter because they are history."

Facts "don't matter"? History "doesn't matter"?

"Now if Putin wants to find a way to usurp global Jewry, would it be logical for him to tell the Jews exactly what he was planing to do, or would it be more logical for him to make them feel comfortable as he slowly moved in to check mate them? Could you expect to win a chess game if you kept telling your opponent what your next move is going to be? No, you couldn’t."

All assumptions. Wild ones at that.

The same logic/analogy could be used to suggest he is playing chess on the "black" (Jew) side of the board. That he is helping the Jews put us into checkmate. In fact, I have used that analogy countless times myself. What better way to get us there (into checkmate) than to have us believing he is playing on our side? Is he fooling the Jews or is he really fooling you people, who are left to assume his motives? Who is this (World) war going to hurt? The Jews or us?

Let's just pretend that all arguments both for and against Putin were equal. That he has done things both for and against Jews. Well, to assume he is on one side of the chessboard or the other is just that: an assumption. However, and here's the main point, whereas I am suggesting we remain cautious and responsible when talking about Putin (from whichever side), you people are going around claiming that he is a "gift from god", a "hero", a "messiah", our "savior" and the like. THAT is my main issue. The wild theories/assumptions (about his motives), the over-the-top enthusiasm, the reckless and blind support, the terminology and imagery being used to make a "hero" out of Putin, and the attacks on those who are not quite as optimistic as you Putin worshipers are. I mean, we must be "autistic morons" for curbing our enthusiasm a bit, as it is apparently blasphemous for us to dare question Putin AT-ALL, right? Hell, I am probably a Jew for offering a dissenting point of view here in the comments section. Shame on me. No, pity me, since I am a few standard deviations below the IQ norm. Either way, the problems are with me, not with Putin. I’m sure.

"to say it is impossible for Putin (or any possible secretly Jew-wise politician out there today) to be anti-Jewish supremacy just because he placates Jews at times, while totally opposing their globalist plans with other actions in almost every way, would be a contradiction in thinking."

Who said it was "impossible"? I simply don't believe it to be true, because I see NO reason for a man in his position (or any other position, but especially his) to continue being "secretive" about a position that you are left ONLY to assume he has. He has the power, according to you. If he was "secretly fooling the Jews", then he could have stopped playing that game a long time ago, but alas he hasn't. You can't even argue that he has. All you can do is assume his motives and excuse his "placating" Jews based on your theory. A theory for which there is NO support at all. Just your assumptions about his motives. That's it.

Now, here's where/how you guys go making more assumptions. Which is fine, so long as you are willing to admit they are just assumptions, but you clearly are not, since you use these assumptions as the basis for your argument. You ASSUME to know what the long-term agenda of the Jews (or Putin) are. You think their agenda starts and ends within the borders of Syria, for instance. Whereas, I assume (and I will admit that it is an assumption at this point) their agenda goes well beyond Syria. Namely, they want a large scale conflict, where ALL the major players are involved. And Syria means close to nothing to White Nationalists, other than the manner in which they have used it as an excuse to flood our borders (and ultimately to start this (World) war.

"yet we foolishly believe if there are Jew-wise politicians out there, that they will all pull a Hitler and tell the truth openly as if anyone in today’s politics is in a position to do so."

No, "we" do not believe any such thing. You actually believe that lying and Jewing are acceptable practices amongst our leaders. That is clearly the basis of your argument and the purpose of your article here. Whereas, I clearly do not. A line must be drawn, and once we start justifying the adoption of Jewish tactics and "morality", then we've lost the reason to fight.

Then again, I thought you said Putin was "free from Jewish control"? Well, if he truly were, then yes, he would actually be in a position to "do so". But alas, he does not (speak the truth) and is not (in a position to do so).

"The most logical way to destroy Jewish power is to Jew them out of it like they did to us. I know that this may sound “un-Aryan” or “sinful,” but that’s how politicians operate in this political world that this Jew has created."

That is in fact very "un-Aryan" and it would in fact be a sin to sell ourselves out as such. Furthermore, so long as we engage in Jew-like behavior, nothing will change. Especially if doing so entails, no, it necessitates NOT naming the Jew. Well, then, of course NOTHING will ever change. To state the obvious.

"One of the main reasons why the Jews were able to usurp us in the first place was because we are honorable and gullible people who don’t like to lie. But in war, is it logical to tell your enemy the truth? Can you expect to win a war against your ending while handing them all of your intelligence? Of course not. Yet some in the pro-White movement insist that unless our possible Jew-wise politicians do just that, then they are useless. I say these pro-Whites have no concept of any strategy whatsoever and live in a fantasy world."

Can you expect to win a war against an enemy your leaders are not even willing to name?

Do you really expect (otherwise) good men or worthy leaders to put their honorable ways aside to defeat an (unnamed) enemy? Would you really excuse such ("un-Aryan") behavior on the hopes that they are doing so only as part of some secret plan to fool that unnamed enemy? Yes, apparently you would/do. And you are hellbent on justifying the dishonesty, silence, and "Jewing" in order to continue believing that Putin is something he has not yet demonstrated himself to be.

You ASSUME to know what "intelligence" Putin has and you ASSUME to know what he plans on doing with it.

Nothing. But. Assumptions. Sorry.

I am not saying that Putin is "useless". Oh no, I am saying that he is actually quite useful. To the Jews. I mean, he has even you, the most racially aware Jew-wise people there are, supporting and even calling for another Brothers War (not openly or directly, but in a round-about way), since you b-e-l-i-e-v-e that Putin is "secretly on our side" and/or "against the Jews".

Yet, we are the ones who are living in a "fantasy world"?

Why? Because we don't buy into the line that Putin is "secretly on our side"? Because we think the Jews have plans that go well-beyond Syria or some other small-scale localized conflict/interests? I mean, what would ever lead me to conclude that Jews are thinking/plotting beyond Syria? I must be living in a "fantasy world", right? No way would these Jews ever plot on a global scale. I guess (global) White Genocide is a "fantasy" of mine as well, right? There's no plan or organization behind it, it's all just a bunch of Jews independently Jewing us, right?

"Furthermore, a Jew-wise politician wouldn’t actually be lying to us, rather, he would be lying to the Jews by pretending he is “cool” with them while doing things benefit us and get in their way. He would attack immigration, usury, push nationalism and so on, without the need to quote Mein Kampf and give straight arm salutes."

Liars lie. Regardless of who they are lying to, we'd be fools to trust them. Righteous men, who serve a righteous cause, have no reason and no justification for lying.

Putin isn't "pushing Nationalism", he is imprisoning nationalists and/or those who dare question the Jewish narrative (the Hollow Co$t denial "stuff" you so quickly dismiss).

I don't recall ever hearing anyone who (dares) to question Putin or call him out on his pro-Jewish words/actions suggesting that he needed to give a Roman salute, goose-step, or quote Hitler. Just stick to what we have said, please. No need for the theatrics and/or strawman's.

"He would use different terminologies and push policies that would bypass the PC system and still achieve the same goals that we would want to be achieved."

What exactly do WE want to be "achieved" in Syria? Why do WE care so much about the Middle-East? All of these things (wars) in the Middle-East have cost us money, lives, and they have been used as an excuse to flood our borders. Beyond those concerns, I don't really give a damn what these Jews or their Arab cousins do in the Middle-East. Putin does us NO favors in Syria.

My goals are to expose the Jews and to oppose then when, how, and where they attack us. Which Putin is not even coming close to doing.

"He would understand that it would not be possible or practical to go from one extreme to another (full Nazi) without the masses rejecting him because of their conditioning, nor being able to pull a coup over night."

"Full Nazi", huh? There you go again with the strawman stuff.

"Pull a coup"? Did you really just say that? I thought your entire position was based on the theory that Putin was NOT controlled by Jews? Well, if he is NOT, then there would be NO need to pull a coup. To state the obvious. He either already has the power (you believe he has and base your entire theory on) or he does not (and has yet to pull his coup). You can't bounce around back and forth like that.

"So what’s to say there are not some out there doing just that? To believe that we can’t Jew the Jew is really an insult to our intelligence. We certainly can and I think we are starting to see that happen more and more, you just have to know what to look for.None of us really know a this point."

No. To suggest we SHOULD "Jew" the Jew is most insulting of all. I am not a Jew. I would NEVER engage in any "Jewing". Nor would I accept or follow any leader who does.

"You just have to know what to look for"? Yet, you go on in the very next sentence to claim that "none of us really know"?

Well, no, some of us do know. We simply choose NOT to justify the "Jewing".

"so it would be almost impossible to call out the Jew without being totally destroyed by the their media and hated by your own people..."

Well, there you go again, admitting that Jews are still in control of Russia. Of course, and it should go without saying, that those who control the media control everything else as well. If the media IN Russia would be able to freely demonize Putin (and that is the basis of your concern), then that tells us all we need to know about Putin's "power". i.e. he doesn't really have any control over the Jews or his own media.

Also, the Germans of the 1920's were just about as lost and brainwashed as the sheeple are today. Hitler woke them up by speaking the plain and simple truth and by never cowering to the enemy (let alone "Jewing" anybody). So yes, the truth does work. And without that truth being told, nothing can be gained. And you sure can't defeat an unnamed enemy, who Putin not only "fails" to name, but also protects (again, back to the Hollow Co$t denial laws, because they are THAT important).

"But if someone still insists that all politicians are in the Jews’ pockets, that everything is under their control since the protocols were discovered, and that they create world wars in order to thin-out the goyim herd, then one can also argue that Hitler may have been controlled opposition as well, who led us all into a world war where the best of the gentiles were killed on behalf of the Jews, then fled to Argentina via submarine, then took an alien space craft to live in Antarctica on a secret Nazi base (some idiots actually believe this).Hitler was a homosexual, meth-addicted, Jew alien hybrid who worked for the Jews to help establish Israel, that didn’t die in the bunker, but faked his death and fled after the war, and now currently resides at 6 million Zyklon B Avenue, 4th Reich Antarctica, 00666."

Yes, some could believe that (at least the 1st part), but I do not. Nor have I heard (m)any people suggesting any of the nonsense about Hitler and the alien crap. So why even bring it up?

Jews generally do control both sides. That has been the case all throughout time (funding both sides of and orchestrating nearly every war). I believe Hitler was the exception to this rule. Based on his words/actions, of course, not on any wild theories. But as you said yourself, there is nothing to compare here (between Hitler and Putin), so it's a moot point either way.

Jews DO control the governments, organizations, agencies, armed forces, media, banks, etc... All from above. However, it is ALL dependent upon their narrative being maintained, since they rely 100% on the "Goyim" doing their bidding for them. Thus, it is absolutely essential to speak the truth (plainly) in order to bring their house of cards down. Hitler did, and that's about as far as we need to go with any comparisons. I mean, speaking the truth and naming the enemy are pretty important if we want to circumvent their efforts (to destroy us).

Now, Jews are not "all powerful" or omniscient (I never claimed they were), but they do control everything from the top down. Really, it's not all that hard to understand their power or how they maintain it, but yes they do have control over all of these things (and people), through their control of the narrative. That's the 1st thing that simply MUST come down. That's what we are all here trying to do. To expose their lies/agenda and to spread the truth. Well, our leaders would understand this need as well, and they would speak the plain and simple truth IF they were truly on our side. No need to goose-stepping while wearing an SS uniform. Just the truth. It really is that simple and easy. And those who are unwilling to speak that simple truth should be dismissed, immediately.

"How can Putin be controlled opposition if he is helping those who oppose Zionism and Jewry?

Again, you are assuming to know the (long-term) agenda of the Jew. Really, as a White Nationalist you should know what their agenda is really all about (White genocide), but even if you somehow missed that glaringly obvious end-game, you are still left assuming that their agenda starts and stops in the Middle East (or in some other small-scale short-sighted "goal" that you believe it to be "all about").

My argument is simple: their agenda goes well beyond Syria (or Ukraine... or pushing homosexuality, etc..). Therefore, what appears to be "opposition" to their agenda (in your eyes) holds no meaning to me or the Jews. Other than what they are using it as a platform to work towards (WWIII/White Genocide). Not "getting their way" on some (relatively) trivial nonsense means nothing to them, so long as their real agenda is being pushed through. Pushed through despite that little thing "not going their way" OR thanks to it, if you can see the big picture and how that little thing might fit into it.

While you guys get stuck in Syria and while you believe these localized short-term agendas to be the end game, I view them as being nothing more than a means to an end (ours). You see, that is the MAIN difference between us and our arguments/understanding.

I view this all as being a build up. A problem-reaction-solution. A means to an end. A necessary evil for them (to build up the narrative and divide the sides). You are thinking in the short-term, on a small-scale. I can see how you would get caught up thinking that Putin is "against Jews". It's because you aren't looking beyond Syria or the short-term.

And no, I am not merely theorizing about their ultimate agenda. I think it's pretty clear by now that they are committing genocide against our people. On a global scale. And they have used every means necessary and every weapon in their arsenal to bring us to this point. WWIII would just be another example and another nail in our coffin. They need to get there somehow, and this nonsense in Syria is working out perfectly for them.

I bet that MOST people didn't see the major wars/revolutions coming in the past either, at the moment, when they were only witnessing the small-scale localized issues/conflicts. Yet the Jews used these "little things" as a spark to justify and start wars/revolutions that effected the entire world and forever altered the course of history. This isn't anything new.

"My point is, Putin doesn’t need to even be involved in anything because Iran and Syria can be easily taken out and no one would care due to influence of the Jewish media."

Your point is actually moot, since it's not even about Syria (not when, where, and how it concerns us).

However, Russia needs to be involved IF they want to escalate this local conflict into a World War. Thus, that's why Russia is there. They are not there to "save Syria" or to "fight Jews", but simply to play their role in helping the Jews start their next (World) War. I mean, they are actually putting all of the(ir) players in the same frying pan, and you are still concluding that this is "all about Syria"?

"If Putin was part of the Jew World Order, he would assist in achieving the goal, and not constantly hindering the process."

Once more, you are assuming to know their goal(s). You are stopping short and concluding that it is "all about Syria". Whereas, he is clearly assisting them in their larger goals and is doing anything BUT "hindering the process".

"And the fact the Jews have called Putin “the new Hitler,” should also give us a clue. Is that an act too?"

I haven't heard them call him Hitler, but even if they did, it's not an "act", it's just a word. Jews speak out of both sides of their mouths. They call Obama "Hitler" too. Hell, they call EVERYONE "Hitler", all the damn time. Whatever garners sympathy for them. So really, this holds no meaning at all. Regardless of who they are giving the label to.

"Honestly, I believe the Jews are losing power, which is why they are so desperately trying to push White genocide, and sorts of other things, all of which are beginning to back fire."

"Losing power", yet they are able to completely flood our borders and get away with a long and ever growing assortment of crimes against us. No, they are at the height of their power, and they are wielding it openly/aggressively against us.

They aren't just now, all the sudden, pushing White genocide. That's what it has been ALL about ALL along.

Things have not yet begun to backfire on the Jews. No sir, not at all. Not yet. And not ever, IF our leaders will not even name them. Once a leader in Putin's position starts placing the blame for all these problems where it belongs, then that "beginning" or "happening" can occur. Until then the Jews will continue having their way.

"there are many Jew-wise politicians out there who have simply realized that they can save this world from Jewish supremacy without the need of even talking about the Hoax or Hitler, and just attack Jewish machination such as political correctness, Zionism, third world immigration and banking, all while demanding a return to nationalism.Totally part of the Jews’ plans right?"

How are they "attacking" any of these things? Our borders are wide open. Their narrative and their agenda is moving right along. Who is "attacking" Jews? They aren't even slowing them down (or naming them), let alone "attacking" them.

Who said they had to talk about the Hollow Co$t or Hitler anyway? Really, who said that they did? All we're saying is that they need to name the Jews with ALL that they doing today (basically, when it comes to every problem in the world).

How can you people even argue that they "don't need to name the Jew"? What kind of (cowardly) "logic" is this? We are to believe that our leaders can "fight" and "defeat" the Jews without ever naming them? Really? Are you typing this stuff out with a straight face? Unbelievable.

When should they start naming the Jew? When they obtain power, right? That's what you said. Well, if Putin is in power (and not the Jews), then what the hell is he waiting for?

Yes, it is most definitely all part of the Jewish plan. Especially the part about NOT naming them.

"Again, some people have zero concept of strategy. Jews have come into our countries, converted to our religions, changed their names, and even married into our bloodlines to push their agenda, so why is it impossible for us to accept the fact that maybe some gentiles have realized that they only way to beat the Jews is to take on a similar strategy of infiltration?"

Number one, we have the truth on our side. Therefore, we have NO need to adopt the practices of a lying parasite.

And this "strategy" you speak of only exists in your own mind. As you theorize that these leaders (not just Putin, according to you it is other politicians as well) are "secretly plotting against the Jews", an enemy they simply refuse to name, despite the fact that we know that Jews are behind ALL of the problems they speak about (and they know it too).

"Think about it folks, what kind of strategy would it be to literally fall into the Jews’ traps and have your career ended when you can simply shut up, play pretend, then once in power, do whatever you want?"

Think about it folks. He claims that Putin is "Jew-free" and not under their power/control, then he claims that a leader could not do such things UNLESS/UNTIL he is in power.

Well, which is it? I must ask again, as I am responding as I read and you repeated the same flawed logic....Is Putin "free from Jewish control" yet or not? If he is, then he should be doing "whatever he wants", right? And if not, then your whole theory falls apart, since you would be admitting yourself that he is not in control and that Jews are.

"Why can’t some of you out there accept the fact that this is a war and we are not supposed to tell our enemies what we are trying to do?"

And you would like us to just blindly accept, as you have, that we are "in a war" (indeed we are), but that our leaders should not even make the enemy in the war that is being waged against us? Yes, you do. That is EXACTLY what you want and expect, since you try your very best to justify Putin's "failure" to name the Jew (despite their being responsible for any and all of the problems he speaks of and "deals" with).

"Why do some of you think that the Jews are so powerful and control everything that even soccer games are rigged by Jews?"

Did you seriously just ask that question? Do you really believe that they would lack the power to rig a soccer game? I don't even know which soccer game you are referring to, but Jews certainly have the power to rig things that go well beyond/above a soccer game. The whole damn system is rigged against Whites, in EVERY White country on the planet. Would you argue anything to the contrary?

Do they or do they not control the media? I mean, you claimed above that even the Russian media would turn against Putin in an instant, if he dared ever name the Jew. Do you deny their control over the money/banking? Politics? The Jewdicial/legal system(s)? Etc... ? Do you deny this level of power/control? Really?

Is it absolute control? Well, it's pretty close, but it doesn't have to be, so long as they control/maintain their narrative. And, once again, as you admitted above, they still have a monopoly over the media, even in Russia. And, as we should all know by now, if anyone ever rose to power against them, that would be the 1st thing they would need to take back control over.

The fact that the Jews control the media in any given country lets you know they control everything else as well.

"Sites like ours are here to educate the public so we can reach the minds of millions as they learn the truth and then begin to vote for politicians who seem to be taking the right steps in stopping Jewish power."

Wait.. Did you really just suggest that we can "vote our way out of this"? Yes, you did. Wow. That's what "sites like yours" are here to sell people on? Voting? Just "vote for Trump", right? He'll "fight" those Jews for us.

"We don’t need to lie or be politically correct."

WTF, man? Do our leaders have to lie, play Jew games, and even "out Jew" the Jew or not? Which is it? Make up your mind.

"which is certainly not going to happen with Holocaust revision and heiling Hitler while running for office."

Here you go with that strawman again. Trying to make those of us who are not blind believers in Putin out to be "unreasonable" with our expectations/argument, when that is clearly not the case.

"especially when you can go to prison for it. So how else can one get around all that? Well like I said, strategy, which most people seem to forget is necessary in a war."

Yes, and Putin would be one of those who would send you to prison for it. Does that really fly over your head? Putin will send Russian people to prison for questioning Jews. And you write that off as being "inconsequential". Well, you try to at least.

Strategy is necessary. No doubt. But out Jewing the Jew isn't. And you seem to forget that the enemy must 1st be named before his efforts against us can be addressed/stopped.

Fact is, you are clearly attempting to convince people that Putin is "secretly plotting against Jews" based on a "strategy" you ASSUME he has.

"No one can know for sure, and only time can tell."

Then why are so many of you calling him a "gift from god", a "hero", our "savior", and the like? That's irresponsible of you, at best. But it's only made worse when you attack anyone who does not share in your enthusiasm (we must be "autistic morons", right?).

"But judging by his recent actions and how he seems to be getting in the Jews’ way, when there is no logical reason for them to purposely delay their quest for world domination..."

So they are going to achieve their goal of "world domination" in Syria? lol Are you serious?

Again, my argument is that Syria is of no more consequence than the Lusitania, the Assassination of the Archduke, or the attack on the Twin Towers (just to name a few). They have to kick things off somewhere and they have to draw the lines between the "sides" somehow. That's Syria for you, in a nutshell.

"Again, this is just my opinion. I am one who believes that actions speak louder than words."

And both actions AND words speak louder than your assumptions about another man's motives.

"The way I see it, the Jews do not need Putin to start a world war."

However, they DO need Putin if they want Russia involved in that war (and they clearly do). To state the obvious.

That's the real reason he is there.

"In fact, if they wanted to invade Iran or Syria, they could have just make up some stupid excuse on the news, said it 6 million times, used a US-lead coalition to blow up Iran and Syria in the name of “democracy,” and then hand it all to Israel"

And how does doing any or all of the above lead to a World War? You just said (in the same sentence) that they don't need Putin to start a "WORLD WAR" (implying that they want a WORLD War, and they most certainly do), then you went on to say (in the same sentence) that the Jews could have achieved a small-scale regional goal without needing Russia (now you suddenly forget that they want a World War).

Well, there you go again with your inconsistencies. But that was exactly my point. If their goal was "just Syria", then they wouldn't need Russia. However, if their agenda goes beyond Syria (it does), then they would need Russia to be involved there (and Russia is now involved directly).

"But that is not what happened, and it doesn’t seem that is what’s going to happen. Putin stepped in and prevented a war with Syria that all the Jews wanted to happen."

So that's "all the Jews want", huh? War with Syria. The end?

"Putin backed Iran which none of the Jews wanted to happen. And now he is bombing ISIS, which none of the Jews wanted to happen."

Says you, because you don't really know what the Jews want, because you can't think beyond Syria.

"This Jewish total-control conspiracy theory really doesn’t add up when you look at what is actually unfolding before."

Jews conspire to start wars. Do they not? Have they not proven themselves to be capable of starting massive wars all around the globe and all throughout time? Well, it's not some "total-control conspiracy theory", it's a fact. Jews have been doing this for ages. Jews think globally, and their anti-White agenda alone proves that, as it is consistent across the entire world, in EVERY White country. So yes, once more, Jews do conspire on a global scale, and it does all add up (to war.. one that goes well beyond Syria).

"Whether you agree with my assessment or not, I know all of you hope I am right."

Yeah, I hope I am wrong, but "hope" isn't going to save us... and neither are these leaders who simply will not name those who are attempting to destroy us.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 06:21 by Lizzy.

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 09:42 #11

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
To start to understand Putin, you need to look closer at Yeltsin and the Oligarchs.

Putin is an enigma, and I reckon part of that is to generate a survival strategy. Whilst there has been the Jew stuff, other things have been happening as well. We need to carefully look at the whole picture, because Putin is a master tactician, if nothing else.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Russia. The Good Guys. 11 Oct 2015 12:10 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
KGB man. Wailing Wall/ IS RA EL visit. w/ KISSINGER. Massive mansion in Switzerland & a recent sale of an even larger one elsewhere. No, it's man to appear as the ant-AntiChrists nemesis. He is fulfilling a role soon to march on IS RA EL the state. The Biblical Israel will be returning at the very end of WWIII. That is why the Anti Christ will have it's way until then. Turning on everything it has used & created, like always after all his father is the Father of All Lies.

EXCLUSIVE : Russia threatens to shoot down Israeli jets over Syria -- Russia. The Good Guys. 12 Oct 2015 21:45 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
EXCLUSIVE : Russia threatens to shoot down Israeli jets over Syria :clap:
By wmw_admin on October 4, 2015

Strategika 51 — via Darkmoon.me Oct 4, 2015

Israeli F-15s.
Six Russian fighter jets type Multirole Sukhoi SU – 30 SM have intercepted 4 Israeli McDonnell Douglas F-15’s fighter bombers attempting to infiltrate the Syrian coast. The Israeli F 15 warplanes have been flying over Syrian airspace for months and in particular the coast of Latakia, which is now the bridgehead of the Russian forces in Syria.

The Israeli jets would generally follow a fairly complex flight plan and approach Latakia from the sea.

On the night of 1 October 02, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation.

Surprised by a situation as unexpected and probably not prepared for a dogfight with one of the best Russian multipurpose fighters, Israeli pilots have quickly :layrubber: turned back South at high speed :axe: :give: over the Lebanon.

The Lebanese army has officially announced at 2313 Z (local time) that four “enemy aircraft” (Israeli) had crossed the airspace of the Lebanon.

Sukhoi Su-30.
This ‘incident’ between the Russian and Israeli combat aircraft struck with amazement the command of the Israeli air force, which has estimated that a possible dogfight between F-15 Israelis and the Russian Su-30 would have led to the destruction of the four aircraft Israelis.

Israel has strongly protested to Moscow of the incident but the Russians demanded explanations about the presence of Israeli military aircraft in full Syrian airspace.

This incident indicates that the protection of Syrian airspace is now under the protection of the Russian air weapon. It is a development that will cause much gnashing of teeth in Washington.

The incident has so far been ignored by major news agencies, but the mainstream media in the United States, Europe, Israel and the Arab world will no doubt redouble their efforts to demonize Russia and its support for the Syrian government.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=122489

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 22:49 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

Russia. The Good Guys. 14 Oct 2015 13:35 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So much for the power of those bringing in the dreaded NWO when they can't even get nations to pretend to be together against a threat like islamic extremism.

Russia. The Good Guys. 14 Oct 2015 14:27 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Lizzy wrote:
I think this face off is contrived . America has been slated by TPTB to lose it's military 'supremacy' - the real damage has been DONE.
www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/vladimir-putin-raises-stakes-with-jammer-threat-to-nato-jets/story-fnb64oi6-1227560086463

On 5 October, Russian military Krasukha-4, its mobile, ground-based electronic warfare systems, were spotted in Syria. The Krasukha-4 is a broadband multifunctional jamming station that is based on a BAZ-6910-022 four-axle-chassis and is able to neutralise low-Earth orbit (LEO) spy satellites such as the US Lacrosse/Onyx series, airborne surveillance radars and radar-guided ordinance at ranges between 150km-300km.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Russia. The Good Guys. 15 Oct 2015 00:21 #16

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Orangeaid,
What. Just beacuse I point out the failures of muslim countries getting rid of their "dictators" or of the U.S. backing forces in Syria that like ISIS more than the Assad regeme, that makes me a Jew? If anybody around here is a secret Jew, it is you.

Russia. The Good Guys. 15 Oct 2015 01:03 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The fact Putin went to IS RA EL & can be seen meeting & shaking the hand of Henry Kissinger is enough for the truth. RUSSIA will appear to be the 'good' guys. The TRIBE is warming up the WWIII theater/audience. & Filthy one is only a gofer for the crew. :wissl: Ignore his sorry self, he kneels before a priest each week...............

Media Snoozes as Putin Warns: "West is Provoking World War" -- Russia. The Good Guys. 23 Oct 2015 20:41 #18

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Media Snoozes as Putin Warns: "West is Provoking World War"
October 23, 2015

A measure of our mental bondage: A smattering of biased coverage of Putin's speech Thursday in The Guardian, WSJ and Reuters but nothing more, and nothing on US TV networks.

Putin says Iran was just an excuse to alter the world balance of power by placing so-called defensive ballistic missiles in Europe.

"To put it plainly, they (US,EU) were lying. It was not about the hypothetical Iranian threat, which never existed. It was about an attempt to destroy the strategic balance, to change the balance of forces in their favour not only to dominate, but to have the opportunity to dictate their will to all: to their geopolitical competition and, I believe, to their allies as well. This is a very dangerous scenario, harmful to all, including, in my opinion, to the United States."

Western media doesn't want the public to know the true belligerent and mendacious character of our so-called "leaders."

Putin blasts the US at the Valdai Club Conference

from the Vineyard of the Saker

As always, the Kremlin translation service is pathetically slow in translating Putin's speeches. In the first half already published, there are some amazingly blunt statements by Putin. See for yourself:

"Today, unfortunately, we have again come across similar situations. Attempts to promote a model of unilateral domination, as I have said on numerous occasions, have led to an imbalance in the system of international law and global regulation, which means there is a threat, and political, economic or military competition may get out of control.

What, for instance, could such uncontrolled competition mean for international security? A growing number of regional conflicts, especially in 'border' areas, where the interests of major nations or blocs meet. This can also lead to the probable downfall of the system of non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (which I also consider to be very dangerous), which, in turn, would result in a new spiral of the arms race.

We have already seen the appearance of the concept of the so-called disarming first strike, including one with the use of high-precision long-range non-nuclear weapons comparable in their effect to nuclear weapons.

The use of the threat of a nuclear missile attack from Iran as an excuse, as we know, has destroyed the fundamental basis of modern international security - the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. The United States has unilaterally seceded from the treaty. Incidentally, today we have resolved the Iranian issue and there is no threat from Iran and never has been, just as we said.

The thing that seemed to have led our American partners to build an anti-missile defence system is gone. It would be reasonable to expect work to develop the US anti-missile defence system to come to an end as well. What is actually happening? Nothing of the kind, or actually the opposite - everything continues.

Recently the United States conducted the first test of the anti-missile defence system in Europe. What does this mean? It means we were right when we argued with our American partners. They were simply trying yet again to mislead us and the whole world. To put it plainly, they were lying. It was not about the hypothetical Iranian threat, which never existed. It was about an attempt to destroy the strategic balance, to change the balance of forces in their favour not only to dominate, but to have the opportunity to dictate their will to all: to their geopolitical competition and, I believe, to their allies as well. This is a very dangerous scenario, harmful to all, including, in my opinion, to the United States."

Putin also focused on the way the Americans treat their own so-called "allies"

"Unfortunately, military terminology is becoming part of everyday life. Thus, trade and sanctions wars have become today's global economic reality - this has become a set phrase used by the media. The sanctions, meanwhile, are often used also as an instrument of unfair competition to put pressure on or completely 'throw' competition out of the market. As an example, I could take the outright epidemic of fines imposed on companies, including European ones, by the United States. Flimsy pretexts are being used, and all those who dare violate the unilateral American sanctions are severely punished.

You know, this may not be Russia's business, but this is a discussion club, therefore I will ask: Is that the way one treats allies? No, this is how one treats vassals who dare act as they wish - they are punished for misbehaving."

Very powerful words, no? But most Westerners are not allowed to hear them.

--
First Comment by Tony B, who sent this item:

I'm very much afraid that Putin does not understand the banking cabal (hopefully, he's too smart to have thrown in with them) and therefore he does not realize that the U.S. military is simply the kneecapper for the City of London Rothschild cabal, the U.S. Federal Reserve being just a franchise of that cabal which, therefore, literally owns the U.S. as well as the rest of the "west."

But there is no denying that he has no fear of the so-called "world powers" as he simply describes them as they are in no uncertain terms. What a breath of fresh air.

Dan writes:

The Valdai International Discussion Club * is a summit meeting of 'high initiates' from all the Globalist's think tanks in the world. It's an NGO (non governmental organization) launched in 2004 but it's the intelligencia arm of the The Council on Foreign and Defence Policy (CFDP), a Russian NGO founded during the Boris Yeltsin years in 1992. The name 'Valdai' was simply the location of the first conference in 2004.

Most of the names on the roster of 800+ attendees of the Valdai International conferences you'll find on the lists of the
Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group.
Think about that.

FLASHBACK to 2012 - Check out this headline from the American University of Moscow. This was while Americans were preparing to re-elect Obama during October 2012:

'Friendly Foes: U.S.-Russia military relations soaring' - "The U.S. military interacts almost daily with Russian forces -- in training, exercising, building personal relationships, and performing real-world national security missions side-by-side. According to Montgomery, things have never been better between the old Cold War foes."

"We did about 50 events last year, and this year we've already accomplished more than that. I imagine we'll be somewhere north of 70 events by the end of the year. So, a very robust, cooperative effort between our militaries," Montgomery said."

OUR problem - the public - is that the collective memory of events is less than two years. In fact millions of us can't remember news events longer than two months. That's why the aggregate public can't connect dots.

The depth and consistency of high level cooperation of the Russian military and private sectors seem dissonant with the rhetoric now coming from Putin and the US State Department.

Related:
Putin: Russia's plans to solve Ukraine's debt problem rejected

http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/putin-1.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2015 00:48 by Mario.

Russia. The Good Guys. 24 Oct 2015 06:05 #19

• Straight Shooter
This video is 2 years old.

@12:54

Russia. The Good Guys. 26 Oct 2015 17:18 #20

Orangeaid wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

On 5 October, Russian military Krasukha-4, its mobile, ground-based electronic warfare systems, were spotted in Syria. The Krasukha-4 is a broadband multifunctional jamming station that is based on a BAZ-6910-022 four-axle-chassis and is able to neutralise low-Earth orbit (LEO) spy satellites such as the US Lacrosse/Onyx series, airborne surveillance radars and radar-guided ordinance at ranges between 150km-300km.

Yawn......Get back on the window

Saturday, September 26, 2015 1:30 PM
Satellite Images Show New Russian Military Build-Up in Syria

en.alalam.ir/news/1742751