Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 10:17 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Summary:

On Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers; Primary Water; The Illusion of Water Scarcity is based on Genocide Programs; California's Manmade Drought; Secondary Water is the Atmospheric Polluted Water Cycle; Overweight problem in the United States is related to the environmental weaponisation;

Moammar Gaddafi's Man-Made River Project bombed by Rothschild's NATO; Rothschild's Pacific Gas & Electric; Rothschild's "Smart" Water Meters; Intentional scheme to poison the ground water; YouTube video "Water Wars - Stealing Water for Profit and Power";

The Report from Iron Mountain; Depopulation; YouTube video "Ted The Terrible Turner"; "New Water for a Thirsty World"; Commodify & Commodification; The NASA War Document; Christina Figueres of Rothschild's United Nations (UNFCCC);

Rothschild's PG&E and Rothschild's Edison International and Rothschild's Southern California Edison; Rothschild's CPSC; Rothschild's PG&E and the Colorado River; Erin Brockovich vs Rothschild's PG&E; Rothschild's Water Treatment Plants; Rothschild's Goldman Sachs & "Sustainable Growth"; "Water Markets USA Global Intelligence";

The movie Chinatown; DO NOT SIGN ANY VOLUNTARY WATER REDUCTION CONTRACTS ! ; Forced Vaccinations and "Parens Patriae" ("The Government is our parent"); Rothschild's Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); Dr. Andrew Mulden on vaccinations; Dr. Rauni Kilde on biomedical implants in vaccinations; Earthquakes and Primary Water; YouTube video "Kill Ark Storm"; Rockefeller's "Resilient Cities"; Quay Valley; and more.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 10:20 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Primary Water is why we don’t
have a water shortage.

WATER IS A RENEWABLE!

Check out: primarywater.org/

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 10:21 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Primary Water EXPLAINED - Why We DO NOT Have a Water Shortage

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 10:22 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Water Wars - Stealing Water for Profit and Power

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 10:23 #5

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
Primary Water is why we don’t
have a water shortage.

WATER IS A RENEWABLE!

Check out: primarywater.org/

In communism, there is an artificial shortage of goods, in capitalism, there is an artificial shortage of money.
Two sides of the same coin.
It appears, we got the first variant here.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 10:49 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Within the Earth's Mantle, there is five times as much water as there is in all of the World's oceans. Aquifers refill naturally from this water source, and at some points on our planet there are main sources that can be tapped to alleviate our current global water shortages.

Jim Rogers, We Don't Need Water Wars, There's Primary Water in Earth’s Mantle

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 11:23 #7

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Deep water, deep oil. Common denominator? Hydrogen

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 11:30 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:

I thought of that earlier... and that first vid mentions that gadaffi's contractors were looking for oil , not water, when they came across what later became their great aquifer project.

I also noted what that vid said about calling it fossil water. :twitch: Ive seen that terminology used in oz, and even in place of previous writings that aquifers recharged... ie it was deemed to recharge pre agenda, and now its 'fossil' water. :umm:

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 11:39 #9

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
rodin wrote:

I thought of that earlier... and that first vid mentions that gadaffi's contractors were looking for oil , not water, when they came across what later became their great aquifer project.

Guess why the mafia all have some piece of land and business plans in South America.

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2015 11:39 by Oracle.

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 18 Oct 2015 12:38 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yep.

And look whos Prime Minister of OZ now all these years after popeye made this.......

Goldman Sachs banker laywers penning water 'acts'

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 19 Oct 2015 21:44 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The Great Murray Darling Basin Fraud

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 19 Oct 2015 21:46 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ecosystems - A Genocidal Fraud

vimeo.com/35625476

1365 = 1

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 20 Oct 2015 08:04 #13

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
novum wrote:
rodin wrote:

I also noted what that vid said about calling it fossil water. :twitch: Ive seen that terminology used in oz, and even in place of previous writings that aquifers recharged... ie it was deemed to recharge pre agenda, and now its 'fossil' water. :umm:

All down to. IMO, the position of Hydrogen in the periodic table....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 20 Oct 2015 13:45 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Lower circled section: The Ogallala Aquifer Is water the new oil? T. Boone Pickens thinks so. Pickens bet $100 million to become the largest individual owner of water rights in the United States.

In the 2014 World Water Report released on the eve of World Water Day, the UN said that 768 million people do not have adequate access to  water and 2.5 billion do not have access to improved sanitation.

Such coordinated policies, according to the UN, include revising pricing practices to ensure that water and energy are sold at rates that reflect their real cost and environmental impact more accurately. Furthermore, the UN argued that the massive scope of investments needed to develop durable infrastructure requires that the private sector play a major role in supplementing public expenditure.

Essentially, the UN argues that if we do not allow the corporations to control water and price gouge the customers, that the world will continue to see massive death related to a lack of clean, usable water. In short, the UN is advocating for corporate control over all water.
www.dcclothesline.com/2014/04/25/america-conquered-corporate-control-water/

The Illusion of Water Scarcity - Global Take-Over of Public Water Resources by the International Bankers 14 May 2016 09:19 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
In communism, there is an artificial shortage of goods, in capitalism, there is an artificial shortage of money.
Two sides of the same coin.
It appears, we got the first variant here.

Create a problem - offer a solution "without alternative" - control the slaves

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI