Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Keeping your guns = FREEDOM

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:05 #21

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
Gtfo with your "jew empire" bollocks, like they are the only players on the global stage, you muppet!

Jew empire, scary, eh?

I can also repeat it 6 million times if it gives you goose bumps.
Your are such a ridiculous pathetic lunatic, totally degenerate, no conscience, just a childish spoilt brat k_i_k_e twat.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:07 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:14 #22

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Waffle on, you big, jew-hating sunflower.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:15 by ragnarok.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:15 #23

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
Waffle on, you daisy.

jew empire.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:17 #24

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Obsessive as well, by the looks of it. What's up... did a jew diddle your mum out of some money one time? Steal your foreskin, perhaps?
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:19 by ragnarok.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:19 #25

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
Obsessive as well, by the looks of it. What's up... did a jew diddle your mum out of some money one time?

Welcome on the red Freudian couch.
Please tell me more about your metal problems with your mom you project onto others. :yup:

Do you raving fanatic jew really think I am gonna play your silly intellect insulting games?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:21 by Oracle.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:24 #26

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
As I have a fully intact foreskin* and a mum who was never diddled by jews, I am not doing any projecting whatsoever.

* THAT'S how sneaky a jew I am.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:25 by ragnarok.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:27 #27

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
As I have a fully intact foreskin* and a mum who was never diddled by jews, I am not doing any projecting whatsoever.

* THAT'S how sneaky a jew I am.

Fake foreskin?

Anyway, what has your little penis and your trouble with your mom got to do with gun control the jew want to implement? :dunno:

Have you escaped from the mental asylum again and refused to take the medication?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:28 by Oracle.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:32 #28

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Look, either the jews are uber powerful and have ownership of all these institutions, in which case, faking shootings and all the other alleged bollocks shouldn't even be necessary, or they want to disarm ALL Americans(well, the non-jewish ones, at least) and are really shit at it. Which one is it?

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:36 #29

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
Look, either the jews are uber powerful and have ownership of all these institutions, in which case, faking shootings and all the other alleged bollocks shouldn't even be necessary, or they want to disarm ALL Americans(well, the non-jewish ones, at least) and are really shit at it. Which one is it?

www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/Dianne_Feinstein_Gun_Control.htm

www.ontheissues.org/NY/Steve_Israel_Gun_Control.htm

I find jews under every stone I turn around.
And why is it, that on TV, I get the impression, the US is only inhabited by jews?
At any topic, they present a jew to state some bullshit. Aren't there any non jews to present their opinions out of 300 million?

You tell me.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:37 by Oracle.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:42 #30

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
And why is it, that on TV, I get the impression, the US is only inhabited by jews?

Because you are OBSESSED with them. Get away from the tv and internet if they are causing you that much stress you are seeing their controlling influence everywhere. What exactly has your noting all this jew activity done towards improving your life?

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:44 #31

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
It's well known that subversive Commie/Jewish NGO's are at the forefront of pushing for Gun control, towards an eventual outright ban. They're not doing it because they care about the welfare or safety of people either, obviously. They're doing it so they can increasingly rob every American blind of their property rights, and so people are left totally defenceless against their criminal jack boot thugs. Aint going to happen though, people are now waking up to their predatory schemes.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:49 by Return of Zorro.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:48 #32

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:

Because you are OBSESSED with them. Get away from the tv and internet if they are causing you that much stress you are seeing their controlling influence everywhere. What exactly has your noting all this jew activity done towards improving your life?

That's not the point.
The question is, what have the criminal jews done to improve the well being of the entire world, you moron?

Listen, I am not going to engage in your typical jew snivel, attempts on trivialities and the character.
You should really have understood this by now, that your hasbara 101 will not work, it just causes giggles about the predictability of yours. :facepalm: :chuckle:
Perhaps I expect too much from a paid writing whore who spams silly one liners like a 3 year old.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:49 by Oracle.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:48 #33

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I pity people (and hate some of them) who are blind to jewish influence and power. I was once one of them - kept my head well and truly buried. You get its not ALL JOOS (yeah we know) and then ITS NOT ONLY JOOS (yeah we kna that too) BUT read the torah some passages in the Talmud and the Protocols and visit semitic controversies on which there are historical refernces to joos perfidy stretching back millenia. Torah is a jewish self fullfilling supremacist prophecy. Even in non-torah books like isaiah you get supremacist bullshit. Rag did you know as a non-jew you are not fully human?

Hitler never said Germans were the MASTER race but joos think they are. How is that projection working for ya bubba?

But you won't take any of this on board. Why is that?

Truth is anti-semitic

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:55 #34

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
It's well known that subversive Commie/Jewish NGO's are at the forefront of pushing for Gun control, towards an eventual outright ban. They're not doing it because they care about the welfare or safety of people either, obviously. They're doing it so they can increasingly rob every American blind of their property rights, and so people are left totally defenceless against their criminal jack boot thugs. Aint going to happen though, people are now waking up to their predatory schemes.

What use are property rights if your end goal is bringing about the End Times?

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 13:57 #35

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
Zorro wrote:

What use are property rights if your end goal is bringing about the End Times?

To own everything after the finale to restart the scam anew.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 14:00 #36

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Who do you think is going to be doing the rebuilding in this brave new world?

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 14:02 #37

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
Who do you think is going to be doing the rebuilding in this brave new world?

It is quite obvious, you and your ilk will end up in a gulag, forced labour to rebuild what you and your ilk have destroyed.
If you behave properly, we gonna release you after 25 years.
But don't worry, you won't be alone, your friends from the media, political democratic muppets and such will join your company.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 14:03 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 17:09 #38

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You haven't got a clue who "my ilk" are, so don't pretend differently. If you actually knew anything and were ever likely to meet me or my ilk, you'd be a lot more respectful, or you'd be hospitalised.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 18:04 #39

• Oracle
ragnarok wrote:
You haven't got a clue who "my ilk" are, so don't pretend differently. If you actually knew anything and were ever likely to meet me or my ilk, you'd be a lot more respectful, or you'd be hospitalised.

Ah, I see the antifa big mouth shines through, the usual modus, threatening violence.
I think you are a (self)hater, a racist and intolerant. :chuckle:

You guys are degenerates, who peddle a degenerate view on the world, that does not work, is repulsive, tyrant, hypocritical and simply utterly mental, because you fight the laws of nature. And you can't win this fight you chose to enforce on the rest of human beings.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 18:05 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 18:10 #40

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
He has always resorted to boasting about how violent he is on the DIF. Even been in prison. he is scum

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle