Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Keeping your guns = FREEDOM

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 20:45 #61

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
"The real legitimate Korea"? So, you're completely in favour of family dynasties ruling an entire people? Were you a Bush supporter, too?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 20:55 #62

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
"The real legitimate Korea"? So, you're completely in favour of family dynasties ruling an entire people? Were you a Bush supporter, too?

You again try personalize it.
Fail, I don't care for "POTUS" jew puppets.

I said, It is none of my business how legitimate Korea run themselves.
I have a healthy distaste for communists, but it does not change the fact, that North Korea is the free Korea, free from foreign occupation, and that it represents Korean interests, as opposed to US interests peddled by South Korean vassals.
The US occupation is the cause for two Koreas, they should be reunited, decided only by Koreans.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 20:59 by Oracle.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 21:07 #63

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If the US population hadn't been so acquisitive, and paid a bit more attention to what they were permitting their politicians and their military to do around the world, we wouldn't be in this shitty state we're in, so blame yourselves for the rest of the world's problems coming back to haunt you.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 21:10 #64

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
If the US population hadn't been so acquisitive, and paid a bit more attention to what they were permitting their politicians and their military to do around the world, we wouldn't be in this shitty state we're in, so blame yourselves for the rest of the world's problems coming back to haunt you.

Not possible with a jew run media and jew paid politicians, a jew run private FED.
Fail, and typical red mumbo jumbo by avoiding to address the reason for this ignorance.
The US establishment serve the jews first, because the establishment has been hijacked by criminal jews on a messianic mission.

Ironically, you demonize the people and the man who opposed this and were aware what you point out.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 21:11 by Oracle.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 21:15 #65

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If these criminal jews had it all their own way, I'd be a bit more concerned about their influence, but they are up against some very ruthless non-jews who aren't impressed what corporations or nations they own. Or by their ridiculous spiritual beliefs.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 21:16 by ragnarok.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 22:09 #66

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
I found a very fitting avatar for Ratnarok.. :thumbup:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 08 Nov 2015 22:24 #67

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Fitting, how so? Are people automatically expected to know who da fuq that is? If so, I think you are going to be surprised how many people just aren't getting your obscure references.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 09 Nov 2015 01:02 #68

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Guns & freedom. Neither apply to you rags. Go play soccer or rugby already. Your homeland is a gun free zone for only the criminals are armed. :facepalm:

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 09 Nov 2015 14:33 #69

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you think owning a firearm makes you free, wait until your crime reaches Venezuela levels.

www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/04/22/more-than-half-of-police-killed-in-venezuelan-capital-targeted-for-guns/

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 11 Nov 2015 01:32 #70

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
If you think owning a firearm makes you free, wait until your crime reaches Venezuela levels.

www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/04/22/more-than-half-of-police-killed-in-venezuelan-capital-targeted-for-guns/
Your a dip shit rags. Dip. Shit. Gun ownership keeps you far safer than without one. And when locals know it, even more safe. You want the 'authorities' to keep you safe. You believe the political system to be sound, eh? That child like mentality that 'they' will take good care of you........ :facepalm: Hit the bricks.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario, rodin

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 11 Nov 2015 13:59 #71

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:

It's not necessarily that owning a firearm makes you free, it's the RIGHT to own one that makes you free, or rather more free. It's an historical fact that draconian gun laws and tyranny always go hand in hand. A Government that serves the people has nothing to fear from a well armed Population. I think you know it too, but a little pussy whipped maggot like you will go along with the Politically Correct program regardless. For you and your fellow weak minded liberal half-wits, taking away somebodies right to lawfully own firearms makes you sleep better at night. People who fear Guns are usually always weak minded individuals, who are full of fear.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 14:04 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 11 Nov 2015 14:30 #72

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Would it be productive if I call you a dickless wonder with the typical insecurity problems evident in all people who insist on the right to own a gun? If not, how productive do you think it is calling me a pussy-whipped maggot, when you know fuck all about my life experiences? Ftr, I've been in situations far worse than George Zimmerman was when he killed a person with his gun, and never needed a weapon to end the threat to my well-being. Luckily, I didn't have to worry about being shot without ever getting my hands on my attacker, because here in the UK we aren't in the habit of reaching for a gun when we want to express our displeasure.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 12 Nov 2015 02:51 #73

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Keep the nether regions to thy self rags. You have summed up your country in that you agree to remain a pauper in all things fire arms to the criminals that still have the. You may shut thy pie hole regarding the freedoms of peoples from other lands that have their weapons at hand. The % of good non offending owners f a r outnumber the evil intent element. Fact. Set. Match~

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 12 Nov 2015 11:08 #74

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The % of people least likely to drive a motor vehicle like they are on a racetrack far outweighs those that will, but we still require EVERYONE to pass a driving proficiency test. We expect doctors of people who drive vehicles to report to the relevant authorities if a patient they think is unsuitable to drive is doing so despite their advice not to. Why should things be any different for people who want to own deadly weapons? Decent, law-abiding citizens who just wanted a gun for personal protection would have no objection to more stringent testing, but those whackjobs who want them to defend the nation from tyranny are a different matter.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 11:12 by ragnarok.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 12 Nov 2015 11:26 #75

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:

John Perkins - The Economic Hitman ?
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 11:29 by Lizzy.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 12 Nov 2015 11:39 #76

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Here's my situation with guns, cars, or any other potentially lethal tool. I might know for a fact what my own capabilities and limitations are with any such tool, but I can't possibly get to know every other person who has access to them, and if we haven't been tested by some recognised authority, there's no good reason to trust anybody else's abilities and motivations. At least in theory, law enforcement and military owners of deadly tools have gone through extensive training and eventually, on the spot experience, with their tools of the trade. That isn't the case for the average citizen.

At least with a car you are using it all the time for the thing it is designed for and you are gaining experience every day. A gun is hopefully being kept for that unwanted day when your life could be about to be flipped upside down, and it is hard(takes time and effort) to prepare for that realistically.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 12 Nov 2015 12:50 #77

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Zorro wrote:

John Perkins - The Economic Hitman ?

No, it's that ''Whatever It takes'' Gun Control/Ban advocate and lobbying control freak Andy Parker.

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 12:51 by Return of Zorro.

Keeping your guns = FREEDOM 12 Nov 2015 13:01 #78

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
Here's my situation with guns, cars, or any other potentially lethal tool. I might know for a fact what my own capabilities and limitations are with any such tool, but I can't possibly get to know every other person who has access to them, and if we haven't been tested by some recognised authority, there's no good reason to trust anybody else's abilities and motivations. At least in theory, law enforcement and military owners of deadly tools have gone through extensive training and eventually, on the spot experience, with their tools of the trade. That isn't the case for the average citizen.

At least with a car you are using it all the time for the thing it is designed for and you are gaining experience every day. A gun is hopefully being kept for that unwanted day when your life could be about to be flipped upside down, and it is hard(takes time and effort) to prepare for that realistically.

You're a fucking brainwashed Politically Correct idiot, that's what you are. And all the above drivel and babble posted in a thread where the OP shows a good example of why owning Guns (Lawfully) helps prevent crime. Taking away the right to owns Guns in the U.S will end in a massive crime wave, where law abiding people will be left defenceless, and where the only people who will end up with the Guns will be the criminals themselves (as was the case in the Bolshevik revolution and the subsequent Communist dictatorship). The Bolsheviks also opened the prisons and armed the criminals. I wouldn't totally put it past these dangerous nut jobs doing the same in America today. Yes I'm talking mainly about black ''Gangsta'' types and common criminals now. Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong when it's only the criminals that own the firearms? :facepalm: Ask the Russians who managed to survive communism what happens when only criminals have the Guns, or when a criminal Government controls the laws and dictates who can and can't own them.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 15:59 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle