Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 10:55 #21

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You couldn't be more wrong with your assessment of my motivations if you tried. I have equal contempt for all individuals or groups whose sole aim is to screw over those outwith their specific interests.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 11:09 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs - Population Division

United Nations

Population Division

Department of Economic
and Social Affairs

United Nations Secretariat

Replacement Migration

ST/ESA/SER.A/206
UNITED NATIONS PUBLICATION
Sales No. E.01.XIII.19
ISBN 92-1-151362-6
Copyright © United Nations 2001
All rights reserved
Manufactured in the United States of America

www.un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/Cover.pdf

Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all
countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new
challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many
established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement
migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea,
Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the
European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would
need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

The following documents are in PDF format. To be able to view and print pages from these files you will need the Acrobat Reader software.
If you do not already have this plug-in installed on your computer, click here to download it free of charge.

The Press Release is available in

English (HTML) - French (HTML) - German (PDF)
Japanese (PDF) - Russian (PDF) - Spanish (HTML)

Cover, Preface and Note
Executive Summary (PDF): English - French - German - Russian
Chapter 1 - Overview of the issues
Chapter 2 - Literature review
Chapter 3 - The Approach: Methodology and Assumptions
Chapter 4 - Results
A. Overview
B. Country Results
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Republic of Korea
Russian Federation
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Europe
European Union

Chapter 5 - Conclusions and Implications
References
Selected Bibliography

Annex Tables
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Republic of Korea
Russian Federation
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Europe
European Union

Source and pdfs: www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Found on many German websites, forums and blogs e.g. info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/udo-ulfkotte/vereinte-nationen-fordern-bevoelkerungsaustausch-von-deutschland.html
but only on one English forum yet www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3016658/pg1?disclaimer=1

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 11:35 by PFIZIPFEI.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 11:11 #23

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
with brief showers of bullshit

Oh, sorry. I thought we was doing a forum weather forecast.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 11:11 by ragnarok.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 11:18 #24

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
You couldn't be more wrong with your assessment of my motivations if you tried. I have equal contempt for all individuals or groups whose sole aim is to screw over those outwith their specific interests.

Yet you a somehow fail to engage the jews, who screw up everybody on their insane quest of establishing a one world dictatorship.
How come, you repulsive hypocrite?

One of your idols, Coudenhove-Calergi, father of EUSSR and masonic criminal wrote this in "Pragmatischer Idealismus":
The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It’s not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

A blue print for genocide, to wipe out European peoples, currently desperately tried to implement by jews like Soros, who engineers the "refugee crisis".
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 11:37 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Engage which jews? They aren't likely to come here, as twats like you probably scare away the ones who aren't busy doing illuminati business and have the time to post on messageboards.

ps. I don't care if the man of the future is of "mixed race." Humanity is a spectrum, not a clearly defined set of boundaries.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 11:38 by ragnarok.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 11:59 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^
CLICK

ragnarok wrote:
I don't care if the man of the future is of "mixed race."Humanity is a spectrum, not a clearly defined set of boundaries .

Flooding Germany with foreigners
was on their list since long,
as a few here may know.

HOOTON PLAN :right: LINK
KAUFMAN PLAN
MORGENTHAU PLAN
COUDENHOVE-KALERGI / BARBARA LERNER-SPECTRE PLAN

Waging war in the east, now - in accordance with their agenda - leads to a strategically planned, silent,
weaponless (controlled, unconscious, sleepwalking humans as weapons only) war against the people of the west -
in THE HEART OF EUROPE - in occupied Germany - Sweden is already lost.

This was their aim right from the beginning,
from 9/11 to the total destruction of the de facto disarmed European nations.
How long will Russia look on? This is the only question left.

=> 2015 - Year of Coudenhove-Kalergi's Dream Come True ?

=> BILLY SIX - Reports from the European Front Line in German and English

=> What To Do With Germany ?

=> Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

=> The U.S. Is Destroying Europe

=> USRAELIAN GEOSTRATEGY

=> So Where IS putin? MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO INTERVIEW (English)

Additional information:

- truth-zone.net/forum/history/65188-psychopathology-of-judaism.html
- truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html

and many other threads on TZ.
If you are still unable to see the full picture and that everything that happens now is interconnected and planned
since long, you might be totally brainwashed = reality denier. Or a system troll, like ragnarok.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 12:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 12:07 #27

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Even if everything you've linked to is true, the vast majority of these refugees and migrants are greater victims of this injustice than you or I are.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 12:16 #28

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
Even if everything you've linked to is true, the vast majority of these refugees and migrants are greater victims of this injustice than you or I are.

Just in case you unintentionally misinterpreted the subject of this thread:

Replacement Migration

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 12:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 12:24 #29

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Just in case you unintentionally misinterpreted the subject of this thread:

Replacement Migration

The resident shilling moron does not get, that the jews wage war on all peoples, so its not a matter of typical jew think of "we suffered most" kind of nonsense. He can't see that a UN plan actively promotes genocide, targeting middle eastern peoples, US people and European peoples.
But, if the jews are successful, the muslims replace the native population in Europe, so jews can rule supreme in their imagined "Eretz Israel".
He is simply too undereducated and narrow minded due to dogma, to see the reality. He could work for BBC too.

He also can't see that the UN, and the 5 security council members are the biggest obstacle towards a better world. They are all warmongers and criminals, bound together in a war alliance, the UN.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 12:26 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 12:33 #30

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If "They" wanted muslims to replace indigenous Europeans, somebody in their muslim PR dept has fucked up seriously. They couldn't have made the locals more likely to resist muslim subjugation if they'd tried.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 12:35 by ragnarok.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 14:33 #31

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Honestly, I don't have a problem with repeating the facts as often as necessary
until the last "population replacement denier" ;) gets the full implications.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
ST/ESA/SER.A/206
UNITED NATIONS PUBLICATION
Sales No. E.01.XIII.19
ISBN 92-1-151362-6
Copyright © United Nations 2001
All rights reserved
Manufactured in the United States of America

Insider: The United States pay the traffickers to Europe!

An incredible accusation comes now from the ranks of Austrian intelligence: According to information of an employee of the "Austrian Defence Office" * to present findings about the fact that US organizations pay the smugglers, who bring daily thousands of refugees to Europe.

"Tractor demand exorbitant sums to bring refugees to Europe illegally. The conditions are often very poor, still does a transport current 7000 to 14,000 euros, according to region and tractors organization differently. "For police districts, which have daily to do with asylum seekers (alone in Erstaufnahmelager Traiskirchen are more than 100 officers in daily use) are Tug costs and states long been known. Even the suspicion that the United States in terms of geostrategic strategy fingers have with the game is voiced repeatedly. Few experts are willing to allow reliable information leaked, no one wants his full name to the public.

"There are insights that organizations from the US have created a co-financing model and contribute substantial amounts of tractor costs. Not every refugee from North Africa has 11,000 euros in cash. Nobody asks where the money comes from? "There prevails a strict news blackout on appropriate contexts. "Even the HNAA (Note .: Army News Agency) has received no information or may not pass it. It must to the public. There are the same arsonist at work that have plunged Ukraine into chaos a year ago. "

= = = = = = =

Editor's note www.info-direkt.at:
We ask journalists, police and intelligence officials in the investigation of the allegations expressed herein actively participate. Please take under This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. contact us if you can pass on reliable information in this regard. The current situation is highly dangerous and educational work can prevent further escalation of the crisis.

* The defense ministry is the news service of the Austrian Armed Forces and subordinate to the Federal Ministry of Defence of Minister Gerald Klug.

Source: www.info-direkt.at/insider-die-usa-bezahlen-die-schlepper-nach-europa/

gogol Translation

Sorry, don't have time to revise.

Reference on TZ:

- „I want to go to Germany. Please, Angela!“ - Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism
- MUNICH - central station - What to do with Germany?
- 2015 - Year of Coudenhove-Kalergi's Dream Come True ?

"Better than the Truth: Extra-Factual Sources of Threat Conception and Proliferation "

Table of Contents

Front Matter (pp. i-vi)
Table of Contents (pp. vii-viii)
Acknowledgments (pp. ix-xiv)

Introduction (pp. 1-11)

On October 11, 2004, the foreign ministers of the European Union met and agreed to lift all remaining sanctions on one-time international pariah state, Libya. This broad array of sanctions, which included a comprehensive arms embargo, had been in place since the 1980s following several high-profile Libyan-sponsored terrorist attacks within Western Europe. What catalyzed this dramatic shift in EU policy? Although relations between Libya and the European Union had been improving for some time, it was neither the Libyan decision to disband its weapons of mass destruction program nor its public repudiation of terrorism nor even its acceptance of responsibility...

1 Understanding the Coercive Power of Mass Migrations (pp. 12-74)

Coercion is generally understood to refer to the practice of inducing or preventing changes in political behavior through the use of threats, intimidation, or some other form of pressure—most commonly, military force. This book focuses on a very particular nonmilitary method of applying coercive pressure—the use of migration and refugee crises as instruments of persuasion. Conventional wisdom suggests this kind of coercion is rare at best.¹ Traditional international relations theory avers that it should rarely succeed. In fact, given the asymmetry in capabilities that tends to exist between would-be coercers and their generally more powerful targets, it should...

2 The 1994 Cuban Balseros Crisis and Its Historical Antecedents (pp. 75-130)

In August 1994, in the wake of some of the worst civil unrest Cuba had witnessed in decades, President Fidel Castro reversed his long-standing policy of arresting anyone who tried to escape the island by sea. Castro laid the blame for Cubaʹs domestic turmoil on the United States, claiming the riots were caused by rumors of a U.S.-sponsored boatlift to Miami. Castro then demanded that ʺeither the US take serious measures to guard their coasts, or we will stop putting obstacles in the way of people who want to leave the country, and we will stop putting obstacles in the...

3 “Now the Refugees Are the War”: NATO and the Kosovo Conflict (pp. 131-179)

On March 24, 1999, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) commenced the first military campaign in its fifty-year history—a bombing war over the tiny Yugoslav province of Kosovo.¹ Although NATO had been conceived as a defensive alliance, its first mission turned out to be an offensive one whose stated objectives were three: ʺto demonstrate the seriousness of NATOʹs purpose so that the Serbian leaders understand the imperative of reversing course,ʺ ʺto deter an even bloodier offensive against innocent civilians in Kosovo,ʺ and ʺif necessary to seriously damage the Serbian military’s capacity to harm the people of Kosovo.ʺ² It was...

4 An Invasion to Stop the Invasion: The United States and the Haitian Boatpeople Crises (pp. 180-226)

Even before being sworn in for his first term as U.S. president—and leader of the worldʹs sole remaining superpower—William Jefferson Clinton made the first foreign policy decision of his administration. Remarkably, perhaps, Clintonʹs initial foreign policy decision was not about the future of Russian nuclear weapons, the Iraqi no-fly zone, or even the future of the NATO alliance. Instead, it was a decision about how to deal with would-be asylum seekers from the tiny island nation of Haiti.¹

Responding to the George H. W. Bush administrationʹs treatment of those fleeing the repressive rule of the junta that had...

5 North Korean Migrants, Nongovernmental Organizations, and Nuclear Weapons (pp. 227-261)

The 1990s were a tough decade for the North Koreans. In 1991, they lost their superpower patron with the fall of the Soviet Union, and in 1994, they lost their patron saint with the death of the Great Leader Kim Il Sung, who had ruled North Korea since its founding shortly after World War II. For not wholly unrelated reasons, the 1990s were also marked by a series of devastating famines, which resulted in the deaths of between several hundred thousand and several million North Koreans¹ and the flight of several hundred thousand more across the Tumen River and into...

6 Conclusions and Policy Implications (pp. 262-284)

After the 1999 Kosovo conflict, it was widely argued that a new and different armament—the refugee as weapon—had entered the arsenals of the world. One scholar even went so far as to declare, ʺthe nature of war [itself] has changed; now the refugees are the war.ʺ¹ As I have demonstrated, however, the instrumental exploitation of engineered cross-border migrations is neither a new nor a particularly unusual phenomenon. Rather, such exploitation has a long and influential history that includes both war and peacetime use. Indeed, in this book I have identified at least fifty-six attempted cases of migration-driven coercion...

Appendix: Coding Cases of Coercive Engineered Migration (pp. 285-332)
Index (pp. 333-342)
www.jstor.org/stable/10.7591/j.ctt7v70q

Podcast:
www.rsc.ox.ac.uk/news/weapons-of-mass-migration-forced-displacement-coercion-and-foreign-policy-kelly-m-greenhill

In this seminar, Professor Greenhill examines an understudied, yet relatively common, bargaining tool and method of persuasion: namely, the use of migration and refugee crises as non-military instruments of state-level coercion. Who employs this unconventional weapon, how often it succeeds and fails, how and why this kind of coercion ever works, and how targets may combat this unorthodox brand of coercion will be explored. Contemporary cases, including Libya, Syria, North Korea, Cuba and Kosovo are discussed, as are the sometimes-devastating humanitarian implications of engineered migration crises. The talk is drawn in part from Professor Greenhill's book of the same name, which received the International Studies Association's Best Book of the Year Award.

About the speaker

Kelly M Greenhill is Associate Professor at Tufts University and Research Associate and Chair of the Conflict, Security and Public Policy Working Group at Harvard Kennedy School of Government's Belfer Center (BCSIA). Shel also serves as Associate Editor of the journal Security Studies. Much of her research focuses on the use of military force and what are frequently called 'new security challenges', including civil wars; the use of forced migration as a weapon; military intervention and (counter-) insurgency; foreign and defence policy; and international crime as a challenge to domestic governance.

She is author of Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion and Foreign Policy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs), co-author and co-editor of Sex, Drugs and Body Counts: The Politics of Numbers in Global Crime and Conflict (Cornell) and The Use of Force, 8th edition. Her research has also appeared in a variety of other venues, including in the journals International Security, Security Studies, Civil Wars, and International Migration, in media outlets such as the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, and the British Broadcasting Company, and in briefs prepared for the U.S. Supreme Court and other organs of the U.S. government. She is currently completing a new monograph, a cross-national study that explores why, when and under what conditions contested sources of political information–such as rumours, conspiracy theories and myths–materially influence the development and conduct of states’ foreign and defence policy.

Outside of academia, Professor Greenhill has served as a consultant to the US government as well as to the Ford Foundation, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and the World Bank.

Contact: belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/experts/803/kelly_m_greenhill.html

STRATEGIC INSIGHTS

Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement as an Instrument of Coercion

PDF: calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/11515/SI_V9_I1_2010_Greenhill_116.pdf?sequence=1

Reference on TZ:

=>Yugoslav Wars

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 15:25 #32

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Honestly, I don't have a problem with repeating the facts as often as necessary
until the last "population replacement denier" ;) gets the full implications.

On the positive side, the more desperate they push their insanity, the more people wake up to the surreal media proclaimed "reality" that does increasingly not match the daily life experience of the good doers.

Ots like in Goethe's Faust, when Mephistopheles says:

"I am part of the force that always intends evil, but always achieves good."

Jews have never known when to stop, they always overdo it.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 21:25 #33

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Replacement population migration has long been shilled on the West aa necessary in order to fuel economic growth.

Growth of course which is necessary to prop up the Jewish fractional reserve lending system. If asset prices fall then the ponzi scheme will eventually implode.

The evidence of course though shows that migrants at best cause growth which negatives the costs of bringing them to the country and integrating them. Ie immigrants (unskilled ones) fuel no economic growth at all.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 03 Dec 2015 21:41 #34

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
And of course a Jewish owned newspaper shills "the economic benefits" to the hilt.
Germany opens doors to immigrants to fuel economy

By Nele Obermueller - Special to The Washington Times -
Thursday, September 11, 2014

BERLIN — When Marie Duness-Rose, 39, immigrated to Germany from Bulgaria 10 years ago, she left a lot behind, she says. But now she holds a management degree and runs a thriving bistro serving Balkan food in a popular neighborhood in Berlin.

She is one of about 6.2 million non-German citizens in the country and one of about 15 million — or 19 percent of the total population — who are not ethnically German.

That percentage is one of the highest proportions of immigrants in any  European country, and it is not expected to decrease any time soon. Last month, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development determined that Germany is the world’s second most popular destination for immigrants after the United States.

Unlike many other countries with large immigrant populations, Germany’s government and industry wants it to stay that way.

“The figures are great news for the German economy,” said Oliver Koppel, senior economist at the Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/11/germany-welcomes-immigrants-to-sustain-economic-gr/?page=all

No surprises that Koppel is a Jewish surname

Forced Displacement = Weapon of Mass Destruction 04 Dec 2015 13:41 #35

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^
I did not know that Koppel is a Jewish name!

www.dict.cc/?s=Koppel

Koppel קָאפֶּעל Meaning:Supplanter

Alternative Spellings: kopl, kapl, cupple, kupel, cupel, kapel, cuppel
Definitions: skullcap, kippah, yarmulke

GOGOL

WAR IN EUROPE
- STRATEGIC INSIGHTS

Weapons of Mass Migration:

Forced Displacement as an Instrument of Coercion.

Every war is waged with a strategy. The most effectual war strategy is to manipulate an enemy unknowingly so that he will destroy himself step-by-step and even, where possible, have dug his own grave.

Video description:

- STRATEGIC INSIGHTS - Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement as an Instrument of Coercion. Every war is waged with a strategy. The most effectual war strategy is to manipulate an enemy unknowingly so that he will destroy himself step-by-step and even, where possible, have dug his own grave.

=> WAR in EUROPE

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 05 Dec 2015 09:25 #36

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
No outrage, no criticism, no interest at all in this subject?

The UN - Who created them, when exactly and for what reason - have publicly
been planning the replacement of European peoples and nobody is interested, especially not
when it comes to the replacement of the Nordic and Germanic peoples. Why is this so?

Flooding Germany with foreigners
was on their list since long,
as many here may know.

HOOTON PLAN :right: LINK
KAUFMAN PLAN
MORGENTHAU PLAN
COUDENHOVE-KALERGI / BARBARA LERNER-SPECTRE PLAN

Waging war in the east, now - in accordance with their agenda - leads to a strategically planned, silent,
weaponless (controlled, unconscious, sleepwalking humans as weapons only) war against the people of the west -
in THE HEART OF EUROPE - in occupied Germany - Sweden is already lost.

This was their aim right from the beginning,
from 9/11 to the total destruction of the de facto disarmed European nations.
How long will Russia look on? This is the only question left.

=> BILLY SIX - Reports from the European Front Line in German and English

=> What To Do With Germany ?

=> Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

=> The U.S. Is Destroying Europe

=> USRAELIAN GEOSTRATEGY

=> So Where IS putin? MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO INTERVIEW (English)

Additional information:

- truth-zone.net/forum/history/65188-psychopathology-of-judaism.html
- truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html

and many other threads on TZ.

If you are still unable to see the full picture and that everything that happens now is interconnected, closely
interwoven and planned since long, you might be totally brainwashed, or a notorious reality denier.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2015 09:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 05 Dec 2015 10:20 #37

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 06 Dec 2015 09:15 #38

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

I L L E G A L S

FROM SYRIA ...... TO SYRIA

Source

HOOTON PLAN
(Jan. 1943)
Proposed in the pamphlet Breed War Strain Out of Germans by Professor Hooton,
"called for genetically transforming the German nation by encouraging mating of
German women with non-German men"
over the next several decades.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2015 09:21 by PFIZIPFEI.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 06 Dec 2015 10:23 #39

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So, you agree with Professor Hooton(whoever the fuck he is/was) that keeping the "war strain" healthy and strong within Germans is a necessary thing? If that's so, shouldn't your women be having as much sex as possible with these warring terrorist refugees you are having forced upon you? Same with Sweden. They need a bit of war strain" in their blood, being a bunch of effete liberal metrosexuals. Or so I'm told about their male population.
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2015 10:24 by ragnarok.

UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division 07 Dec 2015 14:09 #40

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
ragnarok wrote:
So, you agree with Professor Hooton(whoever the fuck he is/was) that keeping the "war strain" healthy and strong within Germans is a necessary thing? If that's so, shouldn't your women be having as much sex as possible with these warring terrorist refugees you are having forced upon you? Same with Sweden. They need a bit of war strain" in their blood, being a bunch of effete liberal metrosexuals. Or so I'm told about their male population.
Good that they invented Abortions.

This way if you screwed with crap & you got infested you can throw it all in the bin!

39,230,578 Abortions this year
If they throwing away there own by the multi millions ... they should have no problems with throwing away foreign unwanted body's! ;) ;)

So let them have some low quality short-time fun as long they not forgetting the throw away bin option! :cool:

No good to add more to the rabbit farm population; also it could turn into a overpopulated pest after awhile! :yup:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015 14:22 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare