Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All Things Canada

All Things Canada 31 Aug 2019 06:29 #341

• Flare
annabelle wrote:
CSIS Intelligence Officers - Recruiting video
(Canadian Security Intelligence Service)

T3t4nu5 wrote:
That nice lady you had coffee with? She could just be an agent of the State working on your "file".
Do you feel safer yet?

Probably mostly tracking down ‘white nationalists’ because they present the ‘greatest risk’ to national security of course.

She must feel so awesome and badass talking to all those ‘possibly dangerous’ white people who are concerned about their country.
There is no such thing as “my truth” or “your truth”. There is only “the Truth”.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, MrAnderson

All Things Canada 31 Aug 2019 08:23 #342

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
From what I have been reading, people who say they have known Patrick Matthews for years say he has some kind of developmental or learning disability.. one thinks he is on the spectrum, possibly autistic, that would explain his father referring to 'his challenges' and him putting up a bunch of WN posters with an e-mail address on them which is how he got caught.

It doesn't bode well that he is still missing.

Apparently Mathews is affiliated with The Base, Norman Spears (I don't believe that's his real name lol) and a programme called 'acceleration'.

Here;s a related article on the group/Base.

www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a3mexp/neo-nazis-are-organizing-secretive-paramilitary-training-across-america
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2019 08:25 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 31 Aug 2019 09:35 #343

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
annabelle wrote:
From what I have been reading, people who say they have known Patrick Matthews for years say he has some kind of developmental or learning disability.. one thinks he is on the spectrum, possibly autistic, that would explain his father referring to 'his challenges' and him putting up a bunch of WN posters with an e-mail address on them which is how he got caught.

It doesn't bode well that he is still missing.

Apparently Mathews is affiliated with The Base, Norman Spears (I don't believe that's his real name lol) and a programme called 'acceleration'.

Here;s a related article on the group/Base.

www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a3mexp/neo-nazis-are-organizing-secretive-paramilitary-training-across-america

^ Sure... just slap in another sensational jewish MSM article just to fuck up the planet a bit more ey.
There is no such thing as “my truth” or “your truth”. There is only “the Truth”.

All Things Canada 31 Aug 2019 11:00 #344

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Oh right, so I'm fucking the planet up by posting a link to the VICE website :iitm:
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2019 11:19 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 31 Aug 2019 15:29 #345

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Well in the following article of your Vice link there is an article they posted about a member of the Autowaffen that they try to out as a reservist who has lived in Kentville, Nova Scotia.

They get some basic things wrong like the Autowaffen member wrote “I grew up in a small military town with a native reserve 10 minutes away”—then Vice adds "a description that fits Kentville"

Kentville is NOT a military town.

Nobody who lives in or near the region of Kentville would ever describe it as a 'military town'.

There is a small military base outside of Kentville up on the North Mountain in Aldershot that primarily trains "5th Canadian Division reserve units during the summer months and Nova Scotia reserve units through the remainder of the year" but those soldiers live on the base in Aldershot during training and come largely from outside locations.

Kentville itself though could in no way be described as 'a small military town'. There is a native reservation in Cambridge which is about a 20-25 minute drive from Kentville, not the 10 minutes quoted.

Vice also wrote in the article:

"Posts associated to Alba (Autowaffen member) on Tumblr show images of landscapes and churches—photos that seem to be unique to this user as they return no reverse image search—and were taken in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia, which is the same region of the province where Kentville is located. The posts were tagged with #home."

One of the photos posted by Alba on Tumblr.

That ^^ is a photo of Granville, Nova Scotia which is in the Annapolis Valley but would take about an hour and a half to drive to from Kentville. That he allegedly wrote, as quote by Vice, that he lived '20 minutes away from Windsor' with Vice concluding that "Kentville is just over a 20-minute drive to Windsor" is incorrect as Kentville is about a 40 minute drive from Windsor.

It may seem like nitpicking but if Vice got those things wrong then what else have they gotten wrong, and if people reading their article do not know the region then they would not know that the information is incorrect or slanted in a way that backs up their pre-determined conclusion.
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2019 19:17 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

All Things Canada 31 Aug 2019 19:34 #346

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Oh really :cool:
The West Nova Scotia Regiment is a Primary Reserve infantry regiment of the Canadian Armed Forces. It has seen active service in both the Great War and World War II. The Regiment headquarters is located at 5th Canadian Division Training Centre Aldershot, north of Kentville, Nova Scotia.
www.army-armee.forces.gc.ca/en/west-ns-regiment/index.page

click to expand :)

Kentville - 6 minute drive from a military camp
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2019 20:05 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 04 Sep 2019 13:40 #347

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
The drive from Kentville to Aldershot means driving outside of Kentville through rural farming areas and past a couple of villages in between to the base of the mountain which takes some time in itself, then going up over the mountain on a winding road and on top of the mountain further along a road that heads towards the ocean and then left hand turn in a rural area (where everything is provided on the base, including living quarters), you can't see that geography on the map. The Vice article did not say anything about the base at Aldershot, only that he was living in Kentville and that Kentville is 'a small military town' which is not, not even by a stretch.

It is definitely considerably more than a six minute drive (I have found time estimates on maps to often be quite off and underestimated), the time estimate is incorrect. Maybe six minutes by helicopter from Kentville to Aldershot. :chuckle:

Drone footage of Kentville (there is no military base in Kentville), from 2:07-2:13 you can see the mountain in the background you have to drive to from Kentville and then over the mountain to eventually get to the road that goes into Aldershot.

Kentville, Nova Scotia
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2019 14:35 by annabelle.

All Things Canada 04 Sep 2019 14:45 #348

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
A truck belonging to a former military reservist linked to a global neo-Nazi group has been found in southern Manitoba near the U.S.-Canada border, but there was otherwise no sign of Patrik Mathews, according to the RCMP.

Mathews has been missing for more than a week and the RCMP confirmed Tuesday his red Dodge pickup was found Monday on a rural property in Sprague, Man., off Highway 12 near Road 81E, about 145 kilometres southeast of Winnipeg.

The vehicle is believed to have been parked there for roughly a week, police said in a news release.

"Officers attended the location and confirmed the vehicle as belonging to Patrik Mathews. A search of the immediate area did not locate him," the release states.

"The RCMP believe Mr. Mathews may be under a significant amount of pressure due to this ongoing investigation and the extensive media coverage it has garnered," the release says.

There are no indications Mathews has crossed into the U.S., an RCMP spokesperson later told CBC News.

Manaigre also said there's no indication Mathews knew the owner of the property where his vehicle was found.

Mounties swarmed Mathews' home in Beausejour, Man., on Aug. 19 and seized a number of firearms after a Winnipeg Free Press investigation into the Base, a neo-Nazi group trying to establish itself in Manitoba. Mathews was neither arrested nor charged with any crime.

A spokesperson confirmed Aug. 25 that the eight-year member of the reserves had been released from the Canadian Armed Forces. The next day, the RCMP said he had gone missing.

There were conflicting initial accounts from the Forces over when they first became aware of Mathews' alleged link to the Base.

His brigade commander told the media the military had no knowledge of the alleged link in May, when Mathews worked his last shift with the reserves. Days later, Chief of Defence Staff Gen. Jonathan Vance said the military's counter-intelligence unit became aware of it in April.

The military has refused to provide details of its investigation.

ca.news.yahoo.com/truck-missing-manitoba-reservist-neo-212929936.html

Strange things have been happening as of late in Manitoba with manhunts of missing people.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2019 14:47 by annabelle.

All Things Canada 04 Sep 2019 19:21 #349

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I've made my point the distance between Kentville and the military camp it 2.9 km, 6 minutes, even double to 12 minutes is not long, it's a town with a base near by, I see no value in continuing this conversation.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2019 19:27 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 13 Sep 2019 12:09 #350

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I haven't looked these people up, but from their names and appearances the majority look Ashkenazi to me :gmc:

The Power Couples

"Individually, they’re among Toronto’s biggest bigwigs. Together, they’re unstoppable. Here, a look at the Toronto power couples defining the city today."

Are other cities in Canada so disproportionately represented by the wealthy chosen?

Nine formidable Toronto power couples

torontolife.com/city/most-influential-2012-power-couples-2012/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2019 12:14 by Roastie.

All Things Canada 13 Sep 2019 17:01 #351

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
look at those suffering jews how awful for them to be the most wealthy people in Toronto , arguably one of the wealthiest cities in all of Canada

Being jewish has really fucked thier life up hasnt it

All Things Canada 14 Sep 2019 08:57 #352

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
look at those suffering jews how awful for them to be the most wealthy people in Toronto , arguably one of the wealthiest cities in all of Canada

Being jewish has really fucked their life up hasnt it

No amount of millions of dollars can ever make up for escaping the gas chamber and crematoria with 33 seconds to spare before death so we best donate to the ADL and SPLC or else we are antisemites.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

All Things Canada 14 Sep 2019 22:35 #353

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Being jewish has really fucked their life up hasnt it

No amount of millions of dollars can ever make up for escaping the gas chamber and crematoria with 33 seconds to spare before death so we best donate to the ADL and SPLC or else we are antisemites.

No you are right

We should all recognize the suffering of these billionaire jews and immediately give everything we own to the nearest African to make up for it
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2019 22:35 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

All Things Canada 14 Sep 2019 22:45 #354

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Oh right, so I'm fucking the planet up by posting a link to the VICE website :iitm:

So you believe Vice in 2019 but not The Daily Express from.1933

Excellent

All Things Canada 15 Sep 2019 14:35 #355

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Excellent

Do you like making a fool of yourself?

I believe both articles , but as I keep telling you and you keep failing to comprehend the Daily Express article in 1933 was about a PROPOSED FINANCIAL BOYCOTT which WAS NOT IMPLEMENTED rather than an actual declaration of war by Judea on Germany, which you still believe it to be because you haven't bothered to read the article beyond the headline, so much so that I really can't be arsed trying to ram a simple fact through your dense skull any further, it's a waste of my time.

''Excellent'' <<<<< Wayne's World drone......is it ''party time dude?''

You're not even a new breed of arsehole, you're just a closed minded fuckwit.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2019 14:52 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 15 Sep 2019 14:40 #356

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Inuits eat raw birds.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2019 15:06 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 15 Sep 2019 15:28 #357

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Give it a rest Frothy, headlines sell papers, it's another form of propaganda and regardless of implementation it can still influence and sway opinion.
I don't think anyone here is saying it was proposed armageddon.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

All Things Canada 15 Sep 2019 15:32 #358

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
it's not me that;s bringing the topic up on yet another thread.

It's just a stupid headline that dolfy boosters like to refer to as if it was the Jews who started ww2, and that's what they use for said declaration :iitm:

Yes it is a propaganda headline by the Daily Express, and it's why sensible people don't refer to it as any sort of significant moment in history leading to ww2.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2019 15:36 by Frothy.

All Things Canada 15 Sep 2019 19:45 #359

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
it's not me that;s bringing the topic up on yet another thread.

It's just a stupid headline that dolfy boosters like to refer to as if it was the Jews who started ww2, and that's what they use for said declaration :iitm:

Yes it is a propaganda headline by the Daily Express, and it's why sensible people don't refer to it as any sort of significant moment in history leading to ww2.

Fag in a box pops.up to defend the jews every time ey

All Things Canada 15 Sep 2019 19:48 #360

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Excellent

Do you like making a fool of yourself?

I believe both articles , but as I keep telling you and you keep failing to comprehend the Daily Express article in 1933 was about a PROPOSED FINANCIAL BOYCOTT which WAS NOT IMPLEMENTED rather than an actual declaration of war by Judea on Germany, which you still believe it to be because you haven't bothered to read the article beyond the headline, so much so that I really can't be arsed trying to ram a simple fact through your dense skull any further, it's a waste of my time.

''Excellent'' <<<<< Wayne's World drone......is it ''party time dude?''

You're not even a new breed of arsehole, you're just a closed minded fuckwit.

Its one headline from one newspaper

The fact it seems to rile.you up like this says a lot doesnt it
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare