Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Turkey Bombings

Turkey Bombings 21 Feb 2016 13:41 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Summary of relevant posts from the previous page:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]





Last post on the previous page:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Finally: The Pretext for the Invasion of Syria






With a false-flag operation Turkey is trying to justify its invasion of northern Syria. Europe Allies thereby trigger a new wave of refugees - those of the Kurds. And no one stops the despot from Ankara.


A bomb attack on a convoy of the army in the Turkish capital Ankara, at least 28 people according to official figures have been killed and injured 45 more. Although so far no one has claimed responsibility for the attack, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced retaliation. Turkey is determined to make use of their "right to defend itself," he said. Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmuş spoke of an attack "on our nation." Turkey will not shy away from the "terror".

First oddity: No access to the crime scene

The site of the explosion is close to the Air Force Command and the Turkish General Staff. This site is for its importance from military and security forces guarded like no other place in Ankara. That is: An illegal intrusion in this area is virtually impossible. And: Even media to the site not allowed to report on events.

Prompt a news blackout was imposed yes. About the events, there is no reliable information. There's a CNN video showing a fire behind a wall. There are also photos showing a bus before / after. the bus will go blank on both photos.

Second oddity: perpetrators immediately known



Read more: TRANSLATION

Source: info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/europa/peter-orzechowski/endlich-der-vorwand-zum-einmarsch-in-syrien.html








Ref. on TZ:

:right: TOPIC: Updates On The War In Syria


entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Could a Bomb Blast in Ankara Change the Outcome of the War in Syria?


Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan seems to think so. In fact, Erdogan is acting like Wednesday's explosion in the capital was a gift from God. You see, Erdogan and his fellow Islamists think that if they pin the blame for the bombing on luckless patsy, Salih Neccar, who has links to the Kurdish YPG, then they'll be able to convince Washington that the YPG is a terrorist organization. And if they can convince Washington that the YPG a terrorist organization, then Obama will have to break off relations with the YPG even though the Kurdish militia has been helping the US defeat ISIS in Syria. And if Obama breaks off relations with the YPG, then he'll have to depend more on good old Turkey for his footsoldiers, which is just hunky-dory with Erdogan provided that Washington meet his numerous demands, that is......

www.opednews.com/articles/Could-a-Bomb-Blast-in-Anka-by-Mike-Whitney-Isis_Obama_Putin_Reality-160220-117.html?

Good read
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65621-updates-on-the-war-in-syria.html?start=240#196180



From the link posted by entrangermercenary1:


So who is responsible for Wednesday's terrorist attack?


While no one knows for sure, many people think the Turkish government itself might have been involved, which isn't too far fetched when you consider that this same administration was implicated in a similar incident in 2014 when the foreign minister (who is currently the Prime Minister) was caught on tape cooking up a false flag operation with the head of Turkish Intel to create a pretext for invading Syria. Sound familiar?

Read more: on the respective link.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 13 Mar 2016 19:44 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2016 19:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 19 Mar 2016 14:31 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


19-3-16 ISTANBUL






Suicide Bomber Kills Four in Istanbul, Israeli Citizens Among Wounded

At least 36 were wounded in the second bombing to rock Turkey in the past week;
Turkish official: Evidence suggest bomber may have been ISIS or PKK.

Read more: www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.709693




Turkey on edge: 5 killed, 36 wounded as suicide blasts rocks Istanbul





By Shabtai Gold, dpa

Read more: www.dpa-international.com/news/international/explosion-hits-main-shopping-street-in-central-istanbul-a-48689920.html


The stench of intelligence all over the place ...


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 08 Jun 2016 13:09 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

7-6-16 ISTANBUL




Istanbul Bomb Attack Targets Turkish Police Bus









On 7 June 2016, at around 08:40 (UTC+3), a bombing occurred in central Istanbul, Turkey, killing at least 11 people and injuring 36 others. The attack targeted a bus carrying policemen as the vehicle passed through the Vezneciler district. Three of the 36 people injured sustained heavy injuries.

Deaths:
7 police officers
4 civilians
Total: 11


January 2016 Istanbul bombing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2016_Istanbul_bombing
March 2016 Istanbul bombing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Istanbul_bombing
June 2016 Istanbul bombing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Istanbul_bombing

----

Deep state creating the preconditions for borderless mass immigration to the FRG and other European ... places ..
and on a larger scale: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66849-bilderberg-2016.html#216137




Participants 2016 Bilderberg Meeting - Dresden, Germany 9-12 June


Aydin-Düzgit, Senem (TUR), Associate Professor and Jean Monnet Chair, Istanbul Bilgi University
Özel, Soli (TUR), Professor, Kadir Has University
Simsek, Mehmet (TUR), Deputy Prime Minister


truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66849-bilderberg-2016.html#215971

----

Further reference on TZ:

- The Donmeh Jews who've controlled Turkey since Atarturk truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67213-the-donmeh-jews-who-ve-controlled-turkey-since-atarturk.html#212974
- Turkey's Crypto Jew Problem truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism-general-discussion/66211-turkey-s-crypto-jew-problem.html
- Turkey shoot's down Russian fighter jet truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66132-turkey-shoot-s-down-russian-fighter-jet.html
- G20 Summit Antalya Turkey truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/65635-g7-summit.html#184711
- Mass Protests in Turkey truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/62014-mass-protests-in-turkey.html
- Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication' truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63273-turkey-blocks-twitter-after-erdogan-vowed-eradication.html
- Erdogan's arch enemy Fethullah Gulen, who is he? truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64877-erdogan-s-arch-enemy-fethullah-gulen-who-is-he.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2016 20:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Turkey Bombings 29 Jun 2016 21:36 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

28-6-16 ISTANBUL



On 28 June 2016, explosions and gunfire erupted in Terminal 2 of Atatürk Airport in Istanbul, Turkey. According to Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, at least 41 people were killed and 239 people were injured in addition to the attackers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Istanbul_airport_attack



Pictures and videos:

- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664710/Two-explosions-gunfire-Istanbul-s-Ataturk-airport-cause-multiple-injuries.html
- www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36658187
- edition.cnn.com/2016/06/29/europe/turkey-istanbul-ataturk-airport-attack/index.html





Video description:
In this video I expose the New World Order agenda of the June 28, 2016 Istanbul Airport bombing and how it is directly connected to the March 22, 2016 Belgium Airport attack, as well as many false flags before it, meant to provoke a war between the west and "Radical Islam", what is a boogieman. In the video I talk about the central bank and why this continuous propaganda is needed for the sake of steering the masses down the path of agenda. Learn more by reading the links as follows: (find many links in the video description)







Video description:
Yeeeeaahhh riiigghhttt..... 3 of them? One to confuse and 2 for the job.... That was indeed a hit... and at departure? I call that several targets getting limo'd to the airport and ushered to the gates and once they're all together and in one small area.... boom boom.... why use one when you can use two and hopefully take as many witnesses as possible with em..... oh and uhhhh uhhhh uhhhhhhhh of course ISIS did it... you should look up what they're not telling you .. about a finalization between turkey and isreal.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 21:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 14:41 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Twin Blasts Near Istanbul Soccer Stadium Kill 29 , Wound 166

Day of Mourning Declared in Turkey After Twin Blasts Kill 38

Police Raids Across Turkey After Deadly Bombing Attack

Saturday bombing killed at least 44 people and wounded 155 others



- www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2196938-twin-blasts-near-istanbul-soccer-stadium-kill-29-wound-166/
- www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2196893-day-of-mourning-declared-in-turkey-after-twin-blasts-kill-38/
- www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2197274-police-raids-across-turkey-after-deadly-bombing-attack/


Not a single picture of the aftermath of the explosions. One person on a stretcher.


Ref: COUP IN TURKEY truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67493-breaking-possible-coup-happening-in-turkey.html?start=140

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 16:22 #27

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Twin Blasts Near Istanbul Soccer Stadium Kill 29 , Wound 166

Day of Mourning Declared in Turkey After Twin Blasts Kill 38

Police Raids Across Turkey After Deadly Bombing Attack

Saturday bombing killed at least 44 people and wounded 155 others



- www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2196938-twin-blasts-near-istanbul-soccer-stadium-kill-29-wound-166/
- www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2196893-day-of-mourning-declared-in-turkey-after-twin-blasts-kill-38/
- www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2197274-police-raids-across-turkey-after-deadly-bombing-attack/


Not a single picture of the aftermath of the explosions. One person on a stretcher.


Ref: COUP IN TURKEY truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67493-breaking-possible-coup-happening-in-turkey.html?start=140

.

Frau no pictures it didnt happen, pictures and its crisis actors, see where it goes? :larf: :facepalm:

TAK have claimed responsibility, an off shoot of the PKK but of course they are claiming responsibilty to an act that never occurred, according to the Frua :larf:

What your not being told is, its a revenge attack for the burning to death of 100 plus Kurds including women and children in Febuary by Turkish military/Special Police units. In the Instanbul attack TAK killed the commanding officer of the Sirnak operation, Kurds never forget ;)

In Cizre district of Sırnak, around 120 people have been burned alive in different buildings by Turkish military forces," Uca said on Thursday.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201602191035003035-kurds-burned-alive-turkish-army/

Instanbul attack:

Watch:

Watch the reaction of the young lads when the blast wave hits :larf:

This is the moment when a group of street musicians inadvertently filmed one of the twin explosions outside a football stadium in Istanbul that killed 38 people on Saturday night.....Cont

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/istanbul-bomb-attack-car-explosion-video-street-musicians-film-blast-a7468061.html

news.sky.com/story/turkey-vows-vengeance-after-deadly-explosions-in-istanbul-10692098

As a German Frau you will be aware of tension in certain cities in Germany between Turks and Kurds or are you denying this as well?

Carry on :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 19:54 #28

Fighter jet crashes in SE Turkey
F-16 crashes in Diyarbakir; no casualties reported


PKK claiming they shot it down, they do have manpads and recently shot a turkish helicopter out of the air. Some Turkish media outlets saying it was hostile action that brought the F16 down.

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/fighter-jet-crashes-in-se-turkey/704899



Just had to laugh at this image
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 20:28 #29

Take a look at some of the history of alleged "suicide" attacks and bombings ..

“C4 American military explosive has been in the gruesome car bombings and in scores of other bombings world wide, while cell phones have been used in just as many cases to detonate the explosives.

Car wreckage in Iraq at one car bomb site in 2004, was identified by an engine number as being from a car that had been stolen in the United States years before.

An Iraqi survivor told how he had signed on as an American sponsored Police Recruit, supplied with a vehicle and a mobile telephone and told to drive to the market square then call base, when he did so he had left the car for better phone reception, it blew up.” Rense.com.

Fingers are being pointed at Blackwater/XE and Mossad operatives for the motorbike bomb in Tehran that killed Tehran University nuclear physicist Dr. Moussad Ali-Mohammadi as he was was leaving for work, the bomb was remotely triggered by a team linked to the US based Iran Monarchy Association.

Which favors restoring the son of the late Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi II, to Iran’s “Peacock Throne.” The Iran Monarchy Association is believed to be a CIA front organization. Wayne Madsen Online.

Blame the Mossad / CIA cartel for this latest Turkish outrage, and for recent alleged suicide bombings in Egypt and Nigeria!
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 20:34 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 20:42 #30

Martin Timothy wrote:
Take a look at some of the history of alleged "suicide" attacks and bombings ..

“C4 American military explosive has been in the gruesome car bombings and in scores of other bombings world wide, while cell phones have been used in just as many cases to detonate the explosives.

Car wreckage in Iraq at one car bomb site in 2004, was identified by an engine number as being from a car that had been stolen in the United States years before.

An Iraqi survivor told how he had signed on as an American sponsored Police Recruit, supplied with a vehicle and a mobile telephone and told to drive to the market square then call base, when he did so he had left the car for better phone reception, it blew up.” Rense.com.

Fingers are being pointed at Blackwater/XE and Mossad operatives for the motorbike bomb in Tehran that killed Tehran University nuclear physicist Dr. Moussad Ali-Mohammadi as he was was leaving for work, the bomb was remotely triggered by a team linked to the US based Iran Monarchy Association.

Which favors restoring the son of the late Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi II, to Iran’s “Peacock Throne.” The Iran Monarchy Association is believed to be a CIA front organization. Wayne Madsen Online.

Blame the Mossad / CIA cartel for this latest Turkish outrage, and for recent alleged suicide bombings in Egypt and Nigeria!

XE dont work with Mossad, do you think the Israelis out source work then? :facepalm:

As America and Russia are the top 2 global arms exporters I dont see how the relevance of C4 is a stunning piece of evidence to provide guilt :facepalm:

Funny you thanked the post Frau, obviously as your stuck behind a computer all day and dont get out, you dont know of the Turkish/Kurdish ...err I mean CIA :facepalm: tension in German cities?
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 20:43 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 20:52 #31

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
XE dont work with Mossad, do you think the Israelis out source work then? :facepalm:

As America and Russia are the top 2 global arms exporters I dont see how the relevance of C4 is a stunning piece of evidence to provide guilt :facepalm:

Funny you thanked the post Frau, obviously as your stuck behind a computer all day and dont get out, you dont know of the Turkish/Kurdish ...err I mean CIA :facepalm: tension in German cities?


:)


1. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67424-poll-elections-referendums-etc-real-or-scam.html?start=80#241360

2. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63994-the-nsu-pink-panther-false-flag-national-socialist-underground-debunked-graphic.html


The second link leads you to the NSU False Flag thread (started 19 Jul 2014), which is all about Kurds, Turks and the crimes their respective secret services are committing in the FRG, covered up by the FRG mossad controlled services and their head muppets, which couldn't be farther away from being German, and who are eagerly but desperately trying to lay the murders of 8 Kurds (called "Turks" by the official mouthpieces), 1 Greek (all with ties to OC), 1 German police woman and only lately even of 1 blond, blue-eyed German girl at the feet/door of two killed by guess who German - called "nazi" - system snitches.

You never seem to have wasted a second on reading there. Too complicated ...

:cool2:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 21:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 21:01 #32

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
XE dont work with Mossad, do you think the Israelis out source work then? :facepalm:

As America and Russia are the top 2 global arms exporters I dont see how the relevance of C4 is a stunning piece of evidence to provide guilt :facepalm:

Funny you thanked the post Frau, obviously as your stuck behind a computer all day and dont get out, you dont know of the Turkish/Kurdish ...err I mean CIA :facepalm: tension in German cities?


:)


1. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67424-poll-elections-referendums-etc-real-or-scam.html?start=80#241360

2. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63994-the-nsu-pink-panther-false-flag-national-socialist-underground-debunked-graphic.html


The second link leads you to the NSU False Flag thread, which is all about Kurds, Turks and the crimes their respective secret services' are committing in the FRG, covered up by the FRG mossad controlled services and their head muppets, which couldn't be farther away from being German, and who are eagerly but desperately trying to lay the murders of 8 Kurds (called "Turks" by the official mouthpieces), 1 Greek, 1 German police woman and only lately even of 1 blond, blue-eyed German girl at the feet/door of two killed by guess who German - called "nazi" - system snitches.

You never seem to have wasted a second on reading there.

:cool2:

Well Frau you thanked a person whose post says its all CIA/Mossad. On this post you say " their respective secret services' are committing in the FRG"

So the Kurds and Turks are operating independently from Mossad or the CIA buts its FRG Mossad covering the crimes up :D :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 21:05 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Well Frau you thanked a person whose post says its all CIA/Mossad. On this post you say " their respective secret services' are committing in the FRG"

So the Kurds and Turks are operating independently from Mossad or the CIA buts its FRG Mossad covering the crimes up :D :larf:


Well, Mann, I would seriously recommend to think before you post.

Or do you have evidence that the Millî İstihbarat Teşkilâtı is not infiltrated and controlled by mossad?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Turkey Bombings 12 Dec 2016 21:13 #34

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Well Frau you thanked a person whose post says its all CIA/Mossad. On this post you say " their respective secret services' are committing in the FRG"

So the Kurds and Turks are operating independently from Mossad or the CIA buts its FRG Mossad covering the crimes up :D :larf:


Well, Mann, I would seriously recommend to think before you post.

Or do you have evidence that the Millî İstihbarat Teşkilâtı is not infiltrated and controlled by mossad?

.

According to you everybody is infiltrated by Mossad, you live in some bizarre world that has no relevance to the real operational word :facepalm:
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 21:14 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.