Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 10 Apr 2016 00:00 #41

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:

Lana makes some good videos.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 10 Apr 2016 02:13 #42

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member

www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11205165/Mixed-race-in-the-UK-am-I-the-future-face-of-this-country.html

A good looking person conforming to the "plan"

There is a long article at the link :

Last few paragraphs - maybe written and placed there to wring the heart strings?
“When an advert uses a mixed-race woman it’s meant to say, ‘We are multicultural’ – but it’s a complete lie,” says Salami. (my note: Salami was introduced earlier in the article as a blogger of mixed race) “The desire of the company is to reflect that they are open-minded, yet they would not feature a darker-skinned woman.” These things impact on how we all see ourselves. The Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o, for example, recently said that as a child she prayed to God to “wake up lighter skinned”.

My daughter is four years old. She has blue eyes and her father’s blond-ish hair and to some people probably doesn’t look like she has a black grandmother. Heartbreakingly for me (I spent years praying at the altar of swishy, straight, brushable hair), she has already started wishing away her curls. My son has my brown eyes and complexion, and the curls. How will life be for them?

Salami says her own mixedness has enriched her life: “Even to have to grapple with the difficulty of it is something that ultimately feels like a gift,” she told me. Umunna, too, says the versatility of a mixed identity makes him feel “very lucky”. I tend to agree, and I hope this will also be the case for my children. Sometimes, though, I wish it didn’t have to be quite so complicated.

I cannot deny people of mixed race their humanity. I can oppose the diabloic intent to create mayhem. Recently someone i have known since she was 4 years old had a white/african daughter. (She is white). The baby is very pretty. Light chocolate coloured.

Still, when I consider if this becomes the norm it would likely mean no or very few women with red hair, green eyes and freckles. At that point I would call on death itself to wrap his arms about me and leave.

Thank the gods for alcohol and old-age.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2016 02:15 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Apr 2016 12:10 #43

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Apr 2016 12:25 #44

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:

www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11205165/Mixed-race-in-the-UK-am-I-the-future-face-of-this-country.html

A good looking person conforming to the "plan"

There is a long article at the link :

Last few paragraphs - maybe written and placed there to wring the heart strings?
“When an advert uses a mixed-race woman it’s meant to say, ‘We are multicultural’ – but it’s a complete lie,” says Salami. (my note: Salami was introduced earlier in the article as a blogger of mixed race) “The desire of the company is to reflect that they are open-minded, yet they would not feature a darker-skinned woman.” These things impact on how we all see ourselves. The Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o, for example, recently said that as a child she prayed to God to “wake up lighter skinned”.

My daughter is four years old. She has blue eyes and her father’s blond-ish hair and to some people probably doesn’t look like she has a black grandmother. Heartbreakingly for me (I spent years praying at the altar of swishy, straight, brushable hair), she has already started wishing away her curls. My son has my brown eyes and complexion, and the curls. How will life be for them?

Salami says her own mixedness has enriched her life: “Even to have to grapple with the difficulty of it is something that ultimately feels like a gift,” she told me. Umunna, too, says the versatility of a mixed identity makes him feel “very lucky”. I tend to agree, and I hope this will also be the case for my children. Sometimes, though, I wish it didn’t have to be quite so complicated.

I cannot deny people of mixed race their humanity. I can oppose the diabloic intent to create mayhem. Recently someone i have known since she was 4 years old had a white/african daughter. (She is white). The baby is very pretty. Light chocolate coloured.

Still, when I consider if this becomes the norm it would likely mean no or very few women with red hair, green eyes and freckles. At that point I would call on death itself to wrap his arms about me and leave.

Mixed race kiddies are commonly found in urban areas of the UK but they are unusual enough to invite comment if seen out here in the countryside.
I have two great-nieces and a great-nephew whose English Dad is of Pakistani heritage. Whenever they come to visit, ( they are bonny kids) the ladies of this village make a tremendous fuss over them.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Apr 2016 12:25 #45

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member

I'd prefer to go out on a shield than on my back in a gutter.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Apr 2016 13:14 #46

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
That is a good reply Ragnarok. :thumbup:

Truth is anti-semitic

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 17 May 2016 17:54 #47

• Exorcist
More very relevant research (Jew Bankster/Freemasonic connection) here on Rae West's Big Lies site:

http://www.big-lies.org/coudenhove-kalergi/
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
I ignore PhiZog's $hit Stirring posts most of the time unless they are aimed at me....Sound of Breaking Glass........:larf:
Last Edit: 17 May 2016 18:32 by Exorcist.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 17 May 2016 23:12 #48

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Does that evil shit Lerner-specter envisage diversity and multi culti in Israel perchance?
liberabo te ab inferno

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 18 May 2016 00:22 #49

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 18 May 2016 00:29 #50

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:

I'd prefer to go out on a shield than on my back in a gutter.

What sort of shield?
Personally I'd prefer checking out whilst shagging a willing and flexible lass with big tits - on a huge pile of sweets.
Each to his own though.
:)
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 00:31 by GMP.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 18 May 2016 00:35 #51

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 00:36 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo, Lux Interior

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 02 Sep 2016 21:25 #52

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Pope Francis: Pawn of Big Jewry and Promoter of White Genocide
By Lasha Darkmoon on May 28, 2016
================================================================================================================
''..Here are a few hard facts you need to consider carefully.

Only a couple of weeks ago, the Pope won the prestigious Charlemagne Prize for 2016.

If that doesn’t start alarm bells ringing for you, nothing will.

The Charlemagne Prize is also known as the Coudenhove Kalergi Prize.

The first recipient of the Charlemagne Prize (in 1950) was the sinister Count Richard von Coudenhove Kalergi.
Half Austrian and half Japanese, this mongrelized nobleman was a passionate philosemite who believed that
the Jews were the spiritual elite of the world, the intellectual crème de la crème
in short, the Chosen People in every sense.

In addition, he viewed the White European race with loathing and not without a tinge of envy, being only
half-white himself. Like many of the Jews he so admired—Lenin and Trotsky were two of his favorites—
Count Kalergi saw the White race as “the cancer of human history“, a race that needed to be bred out of
existence by forced interbreeding with the darker races of Africa and Asia.

..The Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize (known also as the Charlemagne Prize) is awarded nearly
every year to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this plan of ever further “integration”.
Among those awarded with such a prize are Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy.''
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=133771

ec.europa.eu/news/2016/05/20160506_en.htm

w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2016/may/documents/papa-francesco_20160506_premio-carlo-magno.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Zorro

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 03 Sep 2016 00:16 #53

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
www.darkmoon.me/2016/project-white-genocide-the-dark-agenda-of-count-coudenhove-kalergi/

369 comments

well worth a look, most comments on an article at that site that i can remember.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 15 Oct 2016 01:45 #54

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 15 Oct 2016 02:30 #55

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
There's no "genocide" going, dramaqueens,

but yes, Europa has had her days. From 500 BC till 1950 she may have her great time, with the 1990s as peak, but not anymore, Dama Vecchia.

Those Koudenhovelergi freaks may think they are winning, but they're losing it.

Better seek opportunities elsewhere. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2016 02:31 by Gaia.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 16 Oct 2016 18:58 #56

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
There's no "genocide" going, dramaqueens,

Better seek opportunities elsewhere.

Is the naked gun your all-time favorite movie or what? :larf:

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 16 Oct 2016 19:19 #57

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
genocide? .
Does that mean 'death to nazis?"
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 16 Oct 2016 19:46 #58

• Flare
bd wrote:
genocide? .
Does that mean 'death to nazis?"

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 17 Oct 2016 01:11 #59

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
do we take this as a yes?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 17 Oct 2016 16:15 #60

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I usually refrain from really angry language nowadays, well not always, but the fucking black spokesman (he is actually pretty mixed race imo) in this clip is so illogical and anti-white that he deserves to be called a
. (nb: not all Black people are niggers to me). To test the thesis that he is illogical, simply reverse the language in his argument - substitue black for white.

edit: then of course someone can do a good satiric piece

Johnny Racist 2

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2016 16:28 by Voltaire.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare