Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 22 Oct 2016 20:25 #61

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Angela Merkel and the Kalergi Plan - The Destruction of the White race

I can longer stand to hear and read the ongoing "talking around the bush" in the public!
You hear it constantly in the main stream public and the alternative media how Merkel and her regime made a mistake, that she has done what she has done due to humanitarian reasons, being incompetent or other such nonsense.
I am speaking about AfD Politicians and so-called International Law Professors like Dr. Albrecht Schachtschneider, as well as most of the authors of the so-called "Alternative News" spectrum.

English Version: freetexthost.com/dpyjn2p6x2

Angela Merkel und der Kalergi Plan - Die Vernichtung der Weißen Rasse

Ich kann das drum herumreden in der Öffentlichkeit nicht mehr hören und lesen!
Ständig ist in der breiten Main-Stream- Öffentlichkeit - sowie auch in den alternativen Medien zu hören, Merkel und die Bundesregierung hätten einen „Fehler“ begangen, sie hätten aus humanitären Gründen gehandelt, seien unfähig oder sonstigen Unsinn.
Dabei spreche ich jetzt von AfD Politikern, sogenannten Völkerrechtsprofessoren wie Dr. Albrecht Schachtschneider - aber auch den meisten Autoren des sogenannten alternativen news- Spektrums.

Deutsche Version: freetexthost.com/hn2mbfcqx6
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 27 Nov 2016 13:26 #62

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 05 Dec 2016 16:16 #63

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 02 Jul 2017 10:23 #64

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 27 Jul 2017 10:39 #65

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2017 22:07 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 27 Jul 2017 10:47 #66

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 27 Jul 2017 11:07 #67

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

My Reaction to 'Aryan Reservation'

Not mine, HIS! Just saying ...

The video novum posted is one of the most aggressive, disgusting and typical Germanophobe (((propaganda))) pieces
I ever came across.

Thanks for posting it as I don't have tv since more than a decade.

:arowdn: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jws-on-truth-zone.html?start=80#271267

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 11:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 27 Jul 2017 11:10 #68

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Hehe, planned to post this one too. My German friends showed it to me. At least some of them have a good sense of humour, not like Ze Frau here.
Ze Sauere Sau wrote:
The video novum posted is one of the most aggressive, disgusting and blatant anti-white propaganda piece
I ever came across.

QED :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 11:12 by Gaia.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 27 Jul 2017 14:48 #69

• jonb
It is astonishing how much they fear us.

They must think my folk are supermen.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 23 Aug 2017 07:44 #70

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers

Abstract

This study examines the birth trends, family structure, economic standing, paternal relationships, and emotional stability of biracial children with African American fathers.

For study implementation quantitative research methods were used. Questions were asked through a questionnaire that was administered to 1000 women spanning the united States that were equally ranging from 3 different racial groups; Caucasian, Asian, and Hispanic.

Participants were recruited through the internet, radio, and news. This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

Findings:

92% of biracial children with Black fathers are born out of wedlock.

82% end up on welfare.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 31 Aug 2017 01:13 #71

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 05 Nov 2017 22:04 #72

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
To prevent genocide, grant white South Africans refugee status in the United States.
Created by J.D. on October 25, 2017

Sign This Petition

Needs 98,171 signatures by November 24, 2017 to get a response from the White House

1,829 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
* Genocide is defined as: "The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."
* Genocide watch has given South Africa a rating of "6" (of 8 stages) regarding its white population.
* The SA government grants Affirmative Action only to its black population.
* Over 119 race based laws prohibit white South Africans from employment, leading to great poverty.
* White farmers are subject to violence, rape, torture and murder, and are being targeted roughly 700 times a year.
* The African National Congress not only does nothing to prevent and safeguard these citizens from the violence, but encourages it.
* Out of the 4.5 million white South Africans, over 1 million have been forced into squatter camps and receive no aid. They have no help.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-genocide-grant-white-south-africans-refugee-status-united-states
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Voltaire

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 10 Jan 2018 16:30 #73

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Why are Swedish women emigrating in record-breaking amounts?

Sweden’s 2014 emigration statistics have been released last month, and they show that Swedish-born women are emigrating away from Sweden in record-breaking amounts.

In 2014, a total of 51,200 people emigrated, and 23,900 of those were women. This means that in all of Sweden’s history, 2014 was the year when the most women left the country, according to Statistiska centralbyrån.

The top 5 destinations for Swedish men and women alike are: Norway, Denmark, UK, USA, and Finland.

So why exactly is this happening? The country is having immigration and “diversity” forced on it with such severity that many Swedes are simply “White flighting” to another country entirely.

Sweden is dying fast. Men now outnumber women, it is taking 10,000 asylum seekers every week, and the government is spending the equivalent of $4 billion a year to move them in.

The majority (58%) of Swedes say that there are too many immigrants, but the government (as do most Western governments) simply refuses to listen, and insists that the Swedes are wrong.

Is it any wonder why Sweden’s Social Democratic Party wants to officially put the country in a “state of emergency“?

The elite have tried to engineer the demographics of Sweden through open door immigration policies. Their goal was to get rid of the White Swedish majority and turn the country into a random assortment of people.

This is White Genocide; genocide is defined by the goals you seek – not the methods you use. They seek to get rid of the White majority, therefore it is genocide. whitegenocideproject.com/why-are-swedish-women-emigrating-in-record-breaking-amounts/

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 10 Jan 2018 16:48 #74

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Sweden is dying fast. ...it is taking 10,000 asylum seekers every week,

I thought, WTF??

But it is BS:

www.migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html

www.thelocal.se/20170207/sweden-cuts-2017-refugee-forecast-further

The authority expects 34,700 people to seek asylum this year. That's a decrease compared to its previous estimation for 2017 of 36,700 which was carried out last autumn, but would still mean more requests than those registered in the country during 2016 when 29,000 asylum applications were submitted.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/

Sweden's approach to refugees has been similarly welcoming, with the country receiving 162,877 applications for asylum in 2015 - a record number.

qz.com/774427/the-most-refugee-friendly-country-in-europe-is-growing-weary/

Sweden's approach to refugees has been similarly welcoming, with the country receiving 162,877 applications for asylum in 2015 - a record number.

sputniknews.com/europe/201702071050431702-sweden-eu-migration-refugees/

According to migration agency, in 2018 Sweden is likely to receive from 25,000 to 65,000 asylum applications.

The numbers may have been downplayed a bit, but a whopping 520,000 asylum seekers per year is complete bullshit. :nono:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Feb 2018 12:46 #75

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
German Activist Has Her Eyes Opened About Muslim Refugees

“Those people who ate with me, drank, danced, laughed – they talk about me as ‘stupid German whore’.”

www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269321/german-activist-has-her-eyes-opened-about-muslim-mark-tapson

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Feb 2018 13:25 #76

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
www.davidhorowitzfreedomcenter.org/
Quote "America’s enemies beginning with the communist totalitarians of the Cold War and extending now to the Islamist barbarians seeking the destruction of Israel and the United States.
None of the above designations—certainly not “liberal”—can explain what binds Islam and leftism in an unholy alliance against Israel, America, and the West" End quote.

Israel first eh?
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 13:27 by Lux Interior.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Feb 2018 14:08 #77

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:

“Those people who ate with me, drank, danced, laughed – they talk about me as ‘stupid German whore’.”

www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269321/german-activist-has-her-eyes-opened-about-muslim-mark-tapson

Someone could spend weeks on end debunking the piles of disinfo
that certain people are swallowing on disinfo websites
and regurgitating or deliberatey spreading on TZ.

I am basically interested in debunking disinfo on Germany and Germans
for obvious reasons.

Zizz iz not a German ... but she may ALSO have a German passport and dual/triple ... citizenship and she may have been born in the (((FRG NGO))).

Rebbe Sommer

(((artist)))
- upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Rebecca_Sommer_%28artist%29.jpg
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_(given_name)
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sommer
- en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ron_Sommer&redirect=no or ((( de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Sommer )))

No German page on liapedia :right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Sommer never heard of this person and would have preferred it this way ...

Five minutes of research is asked too much of course:

- www.sommerfilms.org/biography.html
- www.earthpeoples.org/
- www.youtube.com/user/SommerFilms/videos

CORRECTION: Rebecca Sommer is not fleeing to Poland

To our regret, we have posted an inaccurate message on www.sputniknews.com. It is about the content of an article of a Polish portal. From this article, we cite the refugee assistant Rebecca Sommer wrong according to their own information.

We talked to Mrs. Sommer. She points out that she did not say in the interview with the Polish portal that she would want to flee to Poland for fear of refugees. In an e-mail she wrote Sputnik:

"You spread in the title of your article that I flee to Poland.
And that is not true. I'm NOT flying to Poland, and I'm NOT AFRAID. "

Ms Sommer emphasized to Sputnik that she would continue to work as a refugee worker in Germany. She also pointed out that she conducted the interview with the Polish portal to highlight the difficult situation and frustration of some refugee workers in Germany.

We regret that we have circulated this message and apologize expressly to Ms. Sommer and our readers.

A detailed contribution by the editorial team, including an interview with Ms. Sommer, will follow shortly.

Source: de.sputniknews.com/panorama/20180207319431969-sommer-polen-richtigstellung/
Translation: translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fde.sputniknews.com%2Fpanorama%2F20180207319431969-sommer-polen-...ellung%2F&edit-text=

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 14:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Feb 2018 14:40 #78

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:

for obvious reasons.

Zizz iz not a German ... but she may ALSO have a German passport and dual/triple ... citizenship and she may have been born in the (((FRG NGO))).

Rebbe Sommer

(((artist)))

That picture of her does look typically suspect, agreed. :hmm: As does her background.

My opinion on Islam in Europe is we need to find the correct balance to distinguish between valid criticism, as opposed to classic divide & conquer, and realizing that Islam (and especially massive Muslim immigration) is on the whole alien and destructive to Europe. We most certainly don't want to ever find ourselves in a situation where it's forbidden to criticize Islam, and/or Muslim immigration. For obvious reasons. That's a no brainer really. Regardless of whether a Jewess is saying some of the same about Muslim mass immigration, or otherwise.

The difference being obviously many Jews attack Muslims for the wrong reasons, and often for ulterior motives. i.e to create tensions and more division between Muslims and non-Muslims.

That doesn't mean to say however that we shouldn't be afraid criticize Islam and/or mass Muslim immigration into non-Muslim countries when it's right to do so. At least when that criticism is entirely valid, and when that criticism is being done for all the right reasons. Therein lies the important difference. Which isn't always easy to obtain.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 14:56 by Zorro.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Feb 2018 15:13 #79

• Roastie
Zorro wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:

for obvious reasons.

Rebbe Sommer

(((artist)))

That picture of her does look typically suspect, agreed. :hmm: As does her background.

My opinion on Islam in Europe is we need to find the correct balance to distinguish between valid criticism, as opposed to classic divide & conquer, and realizing that Islam (and especially massive Muslim immigration) is on the whole alien and destructive to Europe. We most certainly don't want to ever find ourselves in a situation where it's forbidden to criticize Islam, and/or Muslim immigration. For obvious reasons. That's a no brainer really. Regardless of whether a Jewess is saying some of the same about Muslim mass immigration, or otherwise.

The difference being obviously many Jews attack Muslims for the wrong reasons, and often for ulterior motives. i.e to create tensions and more division between Muslims and non-Muslims.

That doesn't mean to say however that we shouldn't be afraid criticize Islam and/or mass Muslim immigration into non-Muslim countries when it's right to do so. At least when that criticism is entirely valid, and when that criticism is being done for all the right reasons. Therein lies the important difference. Which isn't always easy to obtain.

Very well said.

"I am a Wave" came up with a valid solution on DIF, but of course ZOG Governments of all parties controlled by a disproportionately
Jewish central command would have none of it.

The solution is for most refugees, be it Muslim or otherwise (but not necessarily political refugees) to be given a temporary stay visa in the UK, Germany or whichever European country they are now resident. If their home country returns to normalcy, as is the case in most parts of Syria, then they should be required to move back to their country of origin.

Of course this doesn't solve the case of many economic migrants.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe 19 Feb 2018 17:30 #80

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Who's going to decide what 'normalcy' is?
liberabo te ab inferno
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare