Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brexit

Brexit 07 Feb 2016 23:29 #1

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Well I will support the elimination of the EU from UK affairs. IOW leaving the EU.
The following line of thought just occureed

Brexit means the SNP will press for another independence referendum, and will likely get a vote for indepence. So EU will ingest Scotland in its excrement extruding digestive system and England and Wales and Northern Ireland are left on their own. Being a paranoid CT, I believe that if this happens then in the near future the rump UK toady politicians (as they are part of the one-world idea) will foment a move for a re-entry into the EU and the populace, feeling isolated and will approve on terms which gives the EU even more say over the rump UK's policies (including foreign).

Hope I am wrong withe analysis above, but hope the EU collapses into its own shit first. Oh, I didn't mention the demographic issue due to state sponsered mass immigration. This is a major component of Europe's future.

My advice - learn magyar, Polish or Finnish.

I would like to have reccommended icelandic but they seem to have been compromised on the migrant/refugee issue. But credit for their willingness to put criminal bankers in gaol.

China gets it right a "kugel im kopf" for this type of scum - apologies if the German is defective. Just think if the USA had this approach - but that would be anti-semitic.

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Brexit 10 Feb 2016 12:17 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm looking forward to the Republic Of Mancunia becoming an independent state. It's only a matter of time once we leave the EU.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Brexit 10 Feb 2016 16:26 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Republic Of Mancunia becoming an independent state. It's only a matter of time once we leave the EU.
Feck off.
The brave freedom fighters of the Independent Republic of Failsworth will never bow beneath the vile Mancunian jackboot.

Brexit 10 Feb 2016 17:02 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You lot always did have an affinity with the yonners, you traitorous hillbillies.

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 09:06 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Voltaire wrote:
Well I will support the elimination of the EU from UK affairs. IOW leaving the EU.
The following line of thought just occureed

Brexit means the SNP will press for another independence referendum, and will likely get a vote for indepence.''''

My advice - learn magyar, Polish or Finnish.

Better than Pakish...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 10:10 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
.... or circimcisish.

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 10:17 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Trust a Jew to write this pile of Jew interest propaganda laden shite.
Brexit could drag all of Europe into disaster

DAVID AARONOVITCH
THE TIMES
FEBRUARY 11, 2016

Whenever someone tells us that we should be like someone else it turns out to be Norway. In 2014 the Scottish independence campaign held up the small, separate, oil-rich Scandinavian nation as an example of what small oil-rich countries could become. Many Brexiteers similarly laud Norway for its separateness from the European Union and — as they did at a conference in London yesterday — imagine a future when we can join Oslo in a mighty customs union outside the clutches of Brussels. Though the politically-correct Norwegians may wonder how all those anti-EU campaigners managed to unite and find 15 speakers on various topics, and not one of them was anything other than a white man.

But that’s a small point, as is, frankly, the Great Renegotiation. Small, that is, for those of us outside the Conservative party. Since I have never believed that migrants came here to claim benefits I have also never believed that cutting benefits would deter them. It might be a good thing to do, but that’s a slightly different matter. And I’ll be frank: if every one of the PM’s demands had been turned down I would still have been in favour of remaining in the European Union because, as I hope to demonstrate, the issue is much, much bigger than this year’s war of words or next year’s benefit bill. All I can usefully add to the prime minister’s credit column is my slight surprise that he has achieved as much as he has. And we’ll come on to why that may be a little later.

To get to the nub of this you have to ask yourself what those arguing for a Leave vote really want and believe. Do they think that the nature of the EU as something considerably more than just a free trade area is such that membership is not only bad for Britain, but bad for everyone? In other words, do they think it should exist at all? Or is it their argument that the EU is a good organisation for other people, but just not for us because we Brits are exceptional, with our ties to the old Commonwealth, the Anglophone world and all that?

It is quite possible to read a short commentary by a clever Brexiteer and find them gloriously unaware of such contradictions even within a single paragraph. They will tell you that the EU is fundamentally unsound and undemocratic and leading the European people to disaster, and then blithely assume that it should carry on once we have left and allow us to trade and co-operate with it on more advantageous terms.

But if it’s good enough for the rest to remain in it, then why wouldn’t we want to be part of it? And if it’s bad enough for us to leave, why wouldn’t others see it that way too?

And, while we’re about it, let’s note another contradiction. As the Syrian refugee crisis has burgeoned into the greatest demographic challenge to the continent since 1945, the EU has been criticised for the inadequacy of its co-ordinated response, not for dictating to countries what they should do. In other words, it has been blamed for doing the opposite of what its critics normally accuse it of.

So let us imagine there’s no EU — the ultimate logic, after all, of Brexit — but there is a Syrian civil war and Turkey fills up. Individual countries and the UN (but not the EU) attempt to keep the refugees there, but millions start heading for Greece. Soon (unsupported by a non-existent EU) Greece gives up on stopping people at the borders or in the seas. Now the buck passes straight to the next country on. Up goes the wire and the towers, out come the people-smugglers and the trade in human misery intensifies.

Then, the nationalists and populists in each country, unconstrained by the institutions of the EU, excoriate their neighbours for creating the problem.
Those harbouring the refugees blame the countries they want to get to, and those target countries blame the places harbouring refugees. Those are the kinds of conditions David Cameron was imagining when he warned that the “jungle” of migrants camped out in Calais might end up in Dover if Britain voted to leave the EU. After all, if we pull out, then why would a powerful party like Marine Le Pen’s National Front not use Brexit as a lever for French withdrawal?

Project Fear? Well, I am certainly fearful. Genuinely fearful. I don’t see the supposed benefits of Brexit actually happening. If, say, you vote to leave because you imagine that immigration will be reduced as a result, then you will either be very disappointed or significantly poorer. We already suffer from skills shortages and that’s why some of the more enlightened Brexiteers argue that we should replace EU migration with migration from other nations.

And it’s not just that I honestly think that the EU — for all the problems that a 28-nation union stretching from the Arctic Circle to the Dardanelles entails — strengthens its medium-sized member countries when dealing with the superpowers. I believe that the existence of the EU has been an important counterweight to Putin’s Russia, where otherwise solitary states might have been strongarmed into acquiescence.

If you were wondering at the argument over whether Margaret Thatcher as prime minister (not as baroness) would have voted to remain in the EU, it is down to that calculation. If you consider how David Cameron, originally a Eurosceptic, or Boris Johnson, considering the possibility of being prime minister, will be Remains, or why whoever is American president wishes Britain to be in the EU, then that’s the reason.

But my point is more than that. The very thing that makes the EU unpopular with many is the thing that makes it most important. Sovereignty, nationhood and national identity are all offended by the EU’s structure. But these are the same qualities that, if left unconstrained, can lead to catastrophe. For all their many and undoubted faults, the EU’s courts, institutions and ethos help to keep a lid on the tendency of nations to indulge in chaotic rivalry, and thus strengthen liberal democracy.

Why should Brexit be the end of a process, rather than the beginning of an unravelling? That, after all, is the logic of it, whatever Leavers say. And what happens on the other side of that unravelling? I am indeed fearful — fearful of the forces of entropy which have always, whatever their visions of Norway or other utopias, been adept at pulling down civilisations and very poor at building them up.

The Times

... and the f*cking Jevvs are behind the 'refugee crisis' and EUSSR in the first place!

This article is one of the most ludicrously pathetic pieces of jevv interest propaganda I have ever read. :hahano:

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 10:39 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So let us imagine there’s no EU — the ultimate logic, after all, of Brexit — but there is a Syrian civil war and Turkey fills up. Individual countries and the UN (but not the EU) attempt to keep the refugees there, but millions start heading for Greece. Soon (unsupported by a non-existent EU) Greece gives up on stopping people at the borders or in the seas. Now the buck passes straight to the next country on. Up goes the wire and the towers, out come the people-smugglers and the trade in human misery intensifies.

Then, the nationalists and populists in each country, unconstrained by the institutions of the EU, excoriate their neighbours for creating the problem.

I take it you have particular objection to the above section? Care to explain your alternative vision for how a BREXIT would pan out?

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 16:13 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Latest poll here shows the Leaves 9 points in front of the Stay-Ins.
Stay-Ins had anticipated being well in front of the Leaves at this stage.
I do hope we do a Brexit but fear that Cameron will terrify voters into a 'Stay-In' result.
If he can convince people that they will be personally out of pocket by voting Leave then he might swing it yet.
We'll all know for sure once the votes are in and counted.

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 17:48 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So, GMP, do you want a Europe with every nation out for itself, and fuck our neighbours interests? Because that's the way a BREXIT would take us. We're not going to improve our relations with the rest of Europe by saying we are getting out of your shitty club. If that shitty club wasn't working for the people's interests, that's because we didn't give a shit until the cracks started showing.
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2016 17:50 by ragnarok.

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 19:15 #11

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I voted against joining when we had that first vote and will be voting for leaving this time around.
It's one fewer layers of government if we leave IMO.
Can't see any advantages to staying in at all.

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 20:41 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
If we stay in, I nominate Ragnarok for first minister of monoculture.

Truth is anti-semitic

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 21:39 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
BD can be Minister for Sexual Depravity and Crowleyism.

It's about time the 'social progression of the West' had such a ministry in cabinet!

Brexit 11 Feb 2016 21:47 #14

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
BD can be Minister for Sexual Depravity and Crowleyism.

It's about time the 'social progression of the West' had such a ministry in cabinet!

You guys are the ones with 'Vice' Chancellors.
;)

Brexit 12 Feb 2016 10:57 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:
I voted against joining when we had that first vote and will be voting for leaving this time around.

Will you be content with the outcome if it goes against a BREXIT, or are you just going to put it down to corrupt voting practices?

Brexit 12 Feb 2016 15:52 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:
Latest poll here shows the Leaves 9 points in front of the Stay-Ins.
Stay-Ins had anticipated being well in front of the Leaves at this stage.
I do hope we do a Brexit but fear that Cameron will terrify voters into a 'Stay-In' result.
If he can convince people that they will be personally out of pocket by voting Leave then he might swing it yet.
We'll all know for sure once the votes are in and counted.

In an honest world I would hope so too, but realistically the plan is far too big for mere human livestock to decide upon.

It will not happen, no exits for the countries enslaved by the filthy European "Union". See Greece for a tragic recent example.

And also:
The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do - Josif Stalin
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Brexit 12 Feb 2016 16:09 #17

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
GMP wrote:

Will you be content with the outcome if it goes against a BREXIT, or are you just going to put it down to corrupt voting practices?

I voted NO against joining and have yet to meet anyone who says they voted YES.
I reckon that was a fix for sure.
Thing is this time there's better tech and surveillance so if it goes to a Stay In majority then we'll just have to live with that.

Brexit 25 Feb 2016 20:46 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thoughts? Who is going to vote and which way will you go? :hahano:

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Brexit 25 Feb 2016 21:26 #19

novum wrote:
Thoughts? Who is going to vote and which way will you go? :hahano:

Out

Fuck the Krauts, Frogs and Spics :wissl:

Brexit 29 Feb 2016 16:15 #20

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I disagree with George Galloway on some issues but applaud his performance in the face of BBC harassment in this short interview

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare