Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Supremacism

Jewish Supremacism 01 Mar 2016 20:04 #1

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Except of course the real title is The ultra Zionists - a BBC Documentary. - Unable to view on YT (if you are in uk - other subjugated residents of globali hegemony may be able to view it on YT) but archive.org has it

archive.org/details/LouisTherouxUltraZionists

I saw it when I came out. I am certain there are many points raised which would resonate should I watch it again, but the main memory is the segment which shows American christians working in a jew vineyard, picking grapes.

They bring the fruits of their labour to the fermentation room, but are forbidden to enter this room, as they are not jews and would therefore cause the resulting wine to be non-kosher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, annabelle

Jewish Supremacism 02 Mar 2016 01:51 #2

• annabelle
Voltaire wrote:

..but the main memory is the segment which shows American christians working in a jew vineyard, picking grapes.

They bring the fruits of their labour to the fermentation room, but are forbidden to enter this room, as they are not jews and would therefore cause the resulting wine to be non-kosher.

Last Edit: 02 Mar 2016 01:54 by annabelle.

Jewish Supremacism 03 Mar 2016 22:46 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
It is going full pre-traumatic stress syndrome which Atzmon maintains is a condition confined to jews:

www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Self-defense-sans-Torah-European-rabbis-learn-to-protect-selves-community-446647
European rabbis given self defense course at Berlin conference.

Rabbi Menachem Margolin, Head of the Center for European Rabbis, opened the Conference of European Rabbis in Berlin in a surprising manner on Wednesday.

"Everyone, pick up a dummy knife so that we can simulate assaults," he said. "It is important that the Jewish communities of Europe view their rabbis as examples, that they know how to protect themselves."

The library of the Berlin Chabad House was cleared of tables for the event. Instead of studying Torah, 150 rabbis gathered to undergo a course in self-defense. According to them, they simply had no choice.
x

"The message we're trying to convey," Margolin explained, "is that we won't cut back on security in the Jewish communities of Europe. But rather, we are expanding it."

"You guys aren't used to this sort of activity, but we'll show them that we're not weak," said Lior Inbar, who was leading the workshop. "If someone tries to steal your wallet, give it to them. The point here is to learn how to cope with anti-Semitism."

Inbar demonstrated to the rabbis how to neutralize an assaulter.

He split up conference participants into pairs - one taking on the role of victim, the other, the attacker. The attackers were armed with dummy-knifes and instructed to yell racist slurs at their victims like "dirty Jew."

According to the rabbis, the simulations were based on real experiences.

"We're used to it," said Rabbi Israel Yaacov Lichtenstein of England, "I'm used to having slurs such as 'dirty Jew' being hurled my way as I walk to synagogue on Shabbat. And I'm not talking about a rural town - I'm talking about London. There are whole areas that I advise my community members to avoid entering. It's clear to us. We're used to it and it's sad that we are. It wasn't always like this, we used to be more free. Once we could walk around freely with a Kippa, today we hide it under a hat."

The rabbis practiced stabbing-attack scenarios as well as potential kidnappings; They think it is only a matter of time until such scenarios become reality.

Rabbi Jacobs, the Chief Rabbi of Holland, pulled out a black-device from his pocket. "Look," he said, "this is a GPS given to me by the Dutch police so they know where I am. Sounds ridiculous, right? But this is our reality. We're under tight security. I report my whereabouts to the police because there are threats on the Jewish community."

"Anti-Semitism is ever-present," concluded Margolin. "It's not that we're learning self-defense in order to start security patrols in our communities - we trust the government establishments of our home countries - but we also need to give our community members a sense of security that has long been lacking."

It is a great idea Rabbis. Do you guys support similar measures for anti-goyism?

Didn't think so.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Jewish Supremacism 03 Mar 2016 23:02 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
You almost sound jealous.

While you as "white supremacist" and complaining about "white genocide" stand much closer to those jewish freaks than to many others. You have a lot in common.

Except the "Rabbi Congress" here is Pfizipfei's corny corner.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jewish Supremacism 03 Mar 2016 23:47 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
White Supremacist

What do you mean by that term?

And how does it apply to me.

You raise the point that people who mention white genocide have something in common with these rabbis. Well - the intended destruction of European genetics is underway - which is genocide - (unless Europe is Balakanised/segregated); yet I do not see any such genocide of jews especially with lots of non- jews beng welcomed into the jewish state (Palestine really) but we have been forced to call it Israel.

Jewish Supremacism 04 Mar 2016 08:26 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
White Supremacist
What do you mean by that term?
Me? I recall it was you who opened a topic with such a name.
But where a "jewish race" doesn't exist, the "white race" is to the Aryan Fanboys somehow restricted to milky Icelanders. Turks and Syrians are just as well part of the caucasian race but deemed "not white enough".
And how does it apply to me.
You raise the point that people who mention white genocide have something in common with these rabbis. Well - the intended destruction of European genetics is underway - which is genocide - (unless Europe is Balakanised/segregated); yet I do not see any such genocide of jews
It also doesn't exist in Europe. Everyone is free to choose the partner they want (strangely enough the naztalgic minions want to reduce that choice, cause oooh, men who like men or women liking women; bad!!!1!1!!

People marry and breed mostly with their own race. And there are far too many whites in the world to cause a "genocide" on them.

re: below. You haven't been to Israel lately I see. It's unpleasantly hard to enter that cpuntry and your racial supremacist talk is much more abundant there than you think. You seem to live in an internet bubble with "genocide" around you where you do not even want to rxit your home...
especially with lots of non- jews beng welcomed into the jewish state (Palestine really) but we have been forced to call it Israel.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Jewish Supremacism 04 Mar 2016 08:46 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Or, shorter:
- you are both impressed by the same thing - race
- you are both obsessed by it
- you are both afraid it would disappear
- you feel both nonsensically proud of something as race
- you both want a political strategy where others should take in immigrants but you don't

Your Jewish Brethern would be Proud of you. Lecha'im!
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2016 08:47 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Jewish Supremacism 04 Mar 2016 11:27 #8

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Europe is self destructing - the Coudenhove Kalergi thesis is being played out. It is a genocidal plan. You dont agree? Fair enough carry on, but I do not engage in pointless back and forths on fora.

Jewish Supremacism 04 Mar 2016 11:37 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
Europe is self destructing - the Coudenhove Kalergi thesis is being played out. It is a genocidal plan. You dont agree? Fair enough carry on, but I do not engage in pointless back and forths on fora.
Of course the European professional liars (i.e. politicians) are destroying Europe but that has nothing to do with race.

People choose their partners among their own race. In general. Has that changed since the implementation of Coudenhove-Kalergi? No, they just carry on doing whatever they did before.

This "white genocide" bullcrap is the product of lonely souls, staying inside and getting their "knowledge" from prejudiced YT vids. It has no basis in the real world.

The race "issue" is a smoke screen for the real problem; getting as many people as possible enslaved to the State.

Ironically enough that Statism is just what the Dolfy fanboys and girls wish for...

Jewish Supremacism 04 Mar 2016 11:54 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Good interview - sadly non-members will not get the second hour in which some of the issues raised by gaia are addressed regarding immigration and the European crisis and how it is a deliberate plan

Also a few nice digs at the holohoax

www.redicecreations.com/radio/2016/03/RIR-160302.php
Brandon Martinez - Neocon Globalism & Kalergi's Plan to Genocide Europeans - Hour 1
March 2, 2016
Brandon Martinez is an independent writer and journalist from Canada who specializes in foreign policy issues, international affairs and 20th and 21st century history. For years he has written on Zionism, Israel-Palestine, American and Canadian foreign policy, war, terrorism and deception in media and politics. He is the author of “Grand Deceptions, Hidden History and The ISIS Conspiracy.”

In the first hour, Brandon outlines some of the new content that will be included in the forthcoming second edition of “Grand Deceptions.” The book covers the Zionist origins of the “War on Terror” beginning with 9/11 and the strategies that have been used in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan throughout the entire Neocon conspiracy to create a clash of civilizations in the Middle East. Brandon details how the migrant crisis in Europe is part of a Zionist plot to weaken the West and break down the countries surrounding Israel in their quest for expansion. We look at the Jewish elite’s tactic of creating a divide in the consensus over the multicultural experiment, along with promoting activism aimed at exacerbating divisions through identity politics. Brandon goes into the history of Cultural Marxism and the Zionist Frankfurt School agenda to break down Western society. He also explains how Muslims are being used as willing pawns in the psychological war against Whites that is designed to produce a disillusionment of ethnic homogeneity so as to further the long-term Coudenhove-Kalergi goal of creating a “Eurasian-Negroid” mongrel globalist slave race. Then, we discuss how legitimate Nationalist movements concerned with the Islamic diaspora are being hijacked by Zionist Neocon agents like Pegida UK who are openly supporting Israel, creating a schizophrenic reaction to the issue of forced multiculturalism.

In the members’ hour, we address the problems we face in bringing awareness to the general populace of the Zionist scheme against Whites while promoting self-determination for all peoples on Earth. Brandon says that we must take a moralistic approach to opposing the agenda to destroy Europe and avoid emanating the holier-than-thou attitudes of the evil elites we oppose. We get into the issue of Jewish supremacy and the fact that Islamization of the West is looked at as punishment for the Christian persecution of Jews 100s of years ago, and the holocaust can be invoked at any time to silence any “anti-Semitism” coming from “gentiles.” We also discuss the myth of the 6 million that has been part of an ages-old religious narrative of a Jewish messiah’s return to Earth. Further, we emphasize how the cultural disruption in Europe resulting from mass immigration serves as a smoke screen for more purging of Syrians and other Middle Easterners in Israel’s psychopathic push to expand territory and control more oil and water resources. Later, our focus turns to the tremendous task it is to power forth and continue the quest of exposing the root cause of our world’s decaying condition.
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2016 11:54 by Voltaire.

Jewish Supremacism 08 Mar 2016 19:37 #11

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
It's OFFICIAL (-ici = OFFAL)

Goyim will willingly serve Jews when moshiach comes

for a textual confirmation of this see:

Oh wait - you cannot see it because it had content on it that was explicity jewish supremacist the site was Destroy Zionism. Content is gone. Site still there

destroyzionism.wordpress.com/

originally the now removed forum thread cam from this site:

www.theyeshivaworld.com/coffeeroom/
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2016 19:38 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro

Jewish Supremacism 08 Mar 2016 20:11 #12

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Voltaire

Jewish Supremacism 08 Mar 2016 20:31 #13

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
A Shiksa Goddess parody

Jewish Supremacism 08 Mar 2016 20:38 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That's right, it's not just the Rockefellers. There has to be a lot of very selfish non-jews facillitating their attempted world dominance too, for their deviant ambitions to come to fruition.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Flare, GMP

Jewish Supremacism 08 Mar 2016 20:42 #15

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Yes, Ragnarok, you are right on that point

Jewish Supremacism 08 Mar 2016 20:55 #16

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
That's right, it's not just the Rockefellers. There has to be a lot of very selfish non-jews facillitating their attempted world dominance too, for their deviant ambitions to come to fruition.

Yep, you got that right indeed.

Jewish Supremacism 09 Mar 2016 13:40 #17

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
So I am in the process of uploading images of the now inaccessible thread on How Goyim Will Clean Jews' Shoes when Moshiach comes - Here is the first one

If you want to get all the discussion you will need to search out the yiddish/hebrew terms used. I can say that drosha is sermon and golus is exile. Rav is a term for Rabbi.

part 2

part 3

part 4

Part 4a

Part 4b

Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 14:44 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Jewish Supremacism 09 Mar 2016 15:29 #18

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Where'd you get that from..?
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 15:31 by Flare.

Jewish Supremacism 09 Mar 2016 15:59 #19

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
It was originally here:

www.theyeshivaworld.com/coffeeroom/

Now thread is deleted

I took screen captures from

destroyzionism.wordpress.com/ but that site no longer features the thread either.

The reason I took the screenshots was to ensure there was a record of this thread.
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 16:00 by Voltaire.

Jewish Supremacism 09 Mar 2016 19:06 #20

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
an anecdote before posting more from the yeshiva forum :

Yetzias Mitzraim (found in part one) is Egyptian captivity and Mitzriim are the egyptians - The arabic for egypt is Misr. In any case the whole OT narrative of the israelites fleeing egypt does not mention the reality that the israelites were in fact the hyksos and had been in charge of part of the egyptian kingdom. However, as was to occur throughout history, before the west got soft under the tanning bed of "enlightement" and emancipated the jews, the egyptians grew tired of the hyksos and threw them out. The hyksos took off laden with egypt's gold though. The playbook has remained the same over 3,000 years.

Ya gotta chuckle. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2016 19:18 by Voltaire.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare