Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Supremacism

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 13:00 #301

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Flare wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
Yeah... the Talmud is FULL of the most horrible quotes, statements and remarks.
No, Isaiah is from the Bible.

Lol... so the whole video goes about the jewish Talmud full of supremacy and horrors... and you pick the ONE single quote from the bible out of the vid to discuss the relevance of it? :chuckle:

Apologies if my above response comes across a bit rude.... but come on now... :yes:

We're talking about the jews here and their Talmud.

Obviously the bible also got some remarkable quotes in it... yet then again, the Talmud DWARFS the bible by a magnitude of 10 on the scale of Richter. :D
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 13:52 #302

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:
Lol... so the whole video goes about the jewish Talmud full of supremacy and horrors... and you pick the ONE single quote from the bible out of the vid to discuss the relevance of it? :chuckle:
There is no need to have an attitude.

And I don't think it's funny.

I agree the Talmud is horrible.

But so are portions of the Old Testament of the Bible. I often wonder why the Bible is called the "good book" because it is full of violence.
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 15:08 by Connect Dots. Reason: Clarify
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 16:10 #303

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:
That was the plan yes.

Dr. William Luther Pierce, a former physics professor, was an exceptionally intelligent man who dedicated his life to the Nationalist cause after he got redpilled on the jews and everything that comes along with it.


If you want to get a taste of his intelligence... see the below vid...

Is this also true?
In 1966 Pierce moved to the Washington, D.C. area and became an associate of George Lincoln Rockwell, who was assassinated in 1967.[3] Pierce became co-leader of the National Youth Alliance, which split in 1974, with Pierce founding the National Alliance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

And this?
In 1978, Pierce wrote, under the pseudonym "Andrew Macdonald", the novel The Turner Diaries, which depicts a violent revolution in the United States, followed by world war, and the extermination of non-white races. In 1984, he wrote another novel, Hunter, portraying the actions of a lone-wolf white supremacist assassin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 16:17 #304

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
And this?
William Luther Pierce III was born on September 11, 1933

And this?
According to the American neo-Nazi James Mason, during the first National Socialist World Congress in 1969, when a delegate asked what should be done with "White race traitors", Pierce formed with his hand a pistol being fired, rousing the audience to its feet.

What an idiot. Could just as well be a chosenite wanting to "sacrifice" Jeremy Corbyn....
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 16:47 #305

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
Lol... so the whole video goes about the jewish Talmud full of supremacy and horrors... and you pick the ONE single quote from the bible out of the vid to discuss the relevance of it? :chuckle:
There is no need to have an attitude.

And I don't think it's funny.

I agree the Talmud is horrible.

But so are portions of the Old Testament of the Bible. I often wonder why the Bible is called the "good book" because it is full of violence.

So because there is violence in the Bible you don't think it's a good book?

If there is violence in a history book, you also don't think it's a good book? :dunno:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 16:53 #306

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
And this?
William Luther Pierce III was born on September 11, 1933

And this?
According to the American neo-Nazi James Mason, during the first National Socialist World Congress in 1969, when a delegate asked what should be done with "White race traitors", Pierce formed with his hand a pistol being fired, rousing the audience to its feet.

What an idiot. Could just as well be a chosenite wanting to "sacrifice" Jeremy Corbyn....
Yeah, I never got why a "smart" guy like Pierce would call for violence like that. I always found it suspicious
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 16:54 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:18 #307

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Connect Dots wrote:
Is this also true?
In 1966 Pierce moved to the Washington, D.C. area and became an associate of George Lincoln Rockwell, who was assassinated in 1967.[3] Pierce became co-leader of the National Youth Alliance, which split in 1974, with Pierce founding the National Alliance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

And this?
In 1978, Pierce wrote, under the pseudonym "Andrew Macdonald", the novel The Turner Diaries, which depicts a violent revolution in the United States, followed by world war, and the extermination of non-white races. In 1984, he wrote another novel, Hunter, portraying the actions of a lone-wolf white supremacist assassin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

You better not make use of wikipedia as a source, since anyone can put articles on it and adjust them.
Besides that, it is well-known amongst Truthers that it is 100% jewish controlled, so you won't find much honest material there regarding Nationalism, National Socialism, WW II or any of that kind of material.


But indeed, Dr. Pierce was an associate of George Lincoln Rockwell... you can see a short video of him down below...



and he did write the Turner Diaries. However I don't know if it was about exterminating the non-white races, as I haven't read it.
"The extermination of non-whites" seems like a jewish concoction to me as I can't find anything about it in the plot summaries on the net.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 17:20 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:24 #308

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You are criticizing the source (Wiki) without disproving the message, which you can't because it's true.
I did read the Turner Diaries. And it is about exterminating the non-white races (they get nuked). I also read his other novel, Hunter. which is about assassinating non-whites and miscegenators
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 17:26 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:26 #309

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:
So because there is violence in the Bible you don't think it's a good book?

If there is violence in a history book, you also don't think it's a good book? :dunno:
The expression is written in capital letters "The Good Book" to indicate divinity.

So much of the Old Testament is violent that I don't think the Bible deserves the praise it gets.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:29 #310

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
So because there is violence in the Bible you don't think it's a good book?

If there is violence in a history book, you also don't think it's a good book? :dunno:
The expression is written in capital letters "The Good Book" to indicate divinity.

So much of the Old Testament is violent that I don't think the Bible deserves the praise it gets.
I agree with CD to some extend, I think the 1st testament describes an entirely different "God" than the 2nd Testament.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:32 #311

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Rocco wrote:
Yeah, I never got why a "smart" guy like Pierce would call for violence like that. I always found it suspicious



Besides that, do you also believe that "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms" has been written down for US citizens so they can hang a weapon above the fireboxes in their homes for decoration only?


Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:32 #312

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:
You better not make use of wikipedia as a source, since anyone can put articles on it and adjust them.

I am very aware of that.

I don't trust Wikipedia about anything that is controversial.

That's why I addressed you, Flare, about what you know about the apparent source of the video you posted.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:39 #313

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Yeah, I never got why a "smart" guy like Pierce would call for violence like that. I always found it suspicious

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Besides that, do you also believe that "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms" has been written down for US citizens so they can hang a weapon above the fireboxes in their homes for decoration only?


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
People who advocate for violence are uselessly government agents. And I'm starting to suspect so are you
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:41 #314

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
You better not make use of wikipedia as a source, since anyone can put articles on it and adjust them.

I am very aware of that.

I don't trust Wikipedia about anything that is controversial.

That's why I addressed you, Flare, about what you know about the apparent source of the video you posted.

Yes Flare, why don't you just tell us. Did Pierce advocate for the extermination of the non-white races or not?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:41 #315

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
You better not make use of wikipedia as a source, since anyone can put articles on it and adjust them.

I am very aware of that.

I don't trust Wikipedia about anything that is controversial.

That's why I addressed you, Flare, about what you know about the apparent source of the video you posted.


Ok, fair enough.

Well, you have seen my answers regarding Dr. Pierce.

There's tons of good material on a whole range of subjects of him out there.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 17:47 #316

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Yeah, I never got why a "smart" guy like Pierce would call for violence like that. I always found it suspicious

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Besides that, do you also believe that "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms" has been written down for US citizens so they can hang a weapon above the fireboxes in their homes for decoration only?


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
People who advocate for violence are uselessly government agents. And I'm starting to suspect so are you

Where have you seen me advocate for violence then? :dunno:

I'm just saying revolutions don't come without violence most of the time.

You seem like a Fed-poster to me as you promote (((all the wrong things))) like capitalism, individualism, anarchism which totally divides the white race and leaves them leaderless. + You say the governments control the central banks ( :facepalm: ) and that the jews are not in charge.

You're a shill. :arowdn:

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 18:01 #317

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Yeah, I never got why a "smart" guy like Pierce would call for violence like that. I always found it suspicious

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Besides that, do you also believe that "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms" has been written down for US citizens so they can hang a weapon above the fireboxes in their homes for decoration only?


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
People who advocate for violence are uselessly government agents. And I'm starting to suspect so are you

Where have you seen me advocate for violence then? :dunno:

I'm just saying revolutions don't come without violence most of the time.

You seem like a Fed-poster to me as you promote (((all the wrong things))) like capitalism, individualism, anarchism which totally divides the white race and leaves them leaderless. + You say the governments control the central banks ( :facepalm: ) and that the jews are not in charge.

You're a shill. :arowdn:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
So you are a "revolutionary". Just as I suspected.
I am a Counter-Revolutionary, Traditionalist, and Conservative

You are also endorsing known government agents and agent provocateurs who advocate for violence

You are not who you're pretending to be, of that I'm sure
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 18:04 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 18:09 #318

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Rocco wrote:
So you are a "revolutionary". Just as I suspected.
I am a Counter-Revolutionary, Traditionalist, and Conservative

You're a shill, that's what you are. ;)
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 18:23 #319

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So you are a "revolutionary". Just as I suspected.
I am a Counter-Revolutionary, Traditionalist, and Conservative

You're a shill, that's what you are. ;)
Accusing others of what you are doing yourself again Flare?
Maybe your warped opinions just can't stand up to scrutiny?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 18:29 #320

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:

For the record, a website linked by the Bitchute uploader, "Truth Gone Viral Tv", in the Description: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.