Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Supremacism

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 18:50 #321

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:
. . . he did write the Turner Diaries. However I don't know if it was about exterminating the non-white races, as I haven't read it.
"The extermination of non-whites" seems like a jewish concoction to me as I can't find anything about it in the plot summaries on the net.
I think it's important to try to find out what the theme of the book is.

From Amazon:
The Turner Diaries Paperback – February, 1999
by Andrew MacDonald (Author

This is the book which the FBI and the controlled media have been claiming hysterically is the "blueprint" for everything from the Oklahoma City bombing to the takeover of the U.S. government by "White extremists." It is the "Bible" of the "racist right," they say. Certainly, it has received more media attention than any other book in print and is the book most hated and feared by the gun-control crowd. The Turner Diaries is the book proponents of "multiculturalism" and the New World Order have tried desperately to ban from bookstores, so that ordinary Americans won't be able to read it. Too many things predicted in the book have been coming true, they believe, and they're afraid that if more people read the book the rest of it also may come true. Actually, says the author, the book is merely a vehicle, in the form of an exciting novel about urban guerilla warfare and revolution, for his ideas about race and society. You'll have to read it for yourself to see who's right.

Amazon link

From Goodreads:
The Turner Diaries
by William Luther Pierce, Andrew MacDonald (Pseudonym)

Reacting to the prohibition against gun ownership, Earl Turner joins the revolution that creates a racist/facist state.

www.goodreads.com/book/show/530270.The_Turner_Diaries

I picked one of the reviews of the book on Goodreads. I think this review is thoughtful:
Apr 13, 2007 Adam rated it did not like it

I read The Turner Diaries for free online several years ago. While I didn't expect to agree with it, I expected to at least gain some kind of empathetic understanding of the author's point of view. It turns out that I couldn't have been more wrong. While I can understand why certain groups of people hate certain other groups of people, or why extremist groups entertain utopian fantasies of redrawn borders and wholesale deportation of everyone who's not exactly like them, after reading The Turner Diaries, I found myself scratching my head and wondering who, exactly, would ever read this book from cover to cover and feel that its worldview was one to which they'd like to subscribe. Its vision is so nihilistic, violent, and bleak that it borders on the cartoonish (it starts with killing blacks, Jews, and white "race traitors" in the streets, and ends with nuclear destruction of 75% of planet earth--which is depicted as a positive outcome). It depicts a world devoid of happiness and love, even for its white protagonists, who are emotionless robots. Not to mention the fact that the writing is ludicrously bad. I mean, who reads this book and says, "Right on!"? I don't know, maybe I'm just naive. (less)

www.goodreads.com/book/show/530270.The_Turner_Diaries
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 20:03 #322

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 20:36 #323

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
CD,

Perhaps you can open up a new topic on Dr. William Luther Pierce in the 'researchers and presenters' section?

As this thread is about Jewish Supremacism.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 20:36 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 21:14 #324

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
Flare wrote:
CD,

Perhaps you can open up a new topic on Dr. William Luther Pierce in the 'researchers and presenters' section?

As this thread is about Jewish Supremacism.
I realize that but your source is very relevant to your posts.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 21:36 #325

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
CD,

Perhaps you can open up a new topic on Dr. William Luther Pierce in the 'researchers and presenters' section?

As this thread is about Jewish Supremacism.
I realize that but your source is very relevant to your posts.

Chosenite jews believe they have supremacism. By going along with that idea, the white supremacists (oh, the irony!) falsely acknowledge those chosenites as being right.

They aren't. They are just as much Homo sapiens as you, me and that violent Pierce dude.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 22:06 #326

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
CD,

Perhaps you can open up a new topic on Dr. William Luther Pierce in the 'researchers and presenters' section?

As this thread is about Jewish Supremacism.
I realize that but your source is very relevant to your posts.

Chosenite jews believe they have supremacism. By going along with that idea, the white supremacists (oh, the irony!) falsely acknowledge those chosenites as being right.

They aren't. They are just as much Homo sapiens as you, me and that violent Pierce dude.
The Jews are handed privileges to serve as managers of this prison planet, and to be the scapegoats when shtf
Once you reverse the roles and pick any other ethnic group to play these roles in exchange for the same privileges they would do so just as enthusiastically.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 22:20 #327

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
CD,

Perhaps you can open up a new topic on Dr. William Luther Pierce in the 'researchers and presenters' section?

As this thread is about Jewish Supremacism.
I realize that but your source is very relevant to your posts.

If you want to discuss the source, we have to do it in a new topic as otherwise this thread will go off-rails.

Sidenote: Whatever you are trying to 'prove', Dr. Pierce got excellent essays and speeches on the jews, their Talmud, jewish supremacism and a whole other range of subjects.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 22:28 #328

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Gaia wrote:
Chosenite jews believe they have supremacism. By going along with that idea, the white supremacists (oh, the irony!) falsely acknowledge those chosenites as being right.

They aren't. They are just as much Homo sapiens as you, me and that violent Pierce dude.

Jews are naturally born leftists and nation-wreckers. With only very rare exceptions to the rule.

Everywhere the jews go, willingly or unwillingly they will try to subvert the existing culture / society to their will by destroying it.

They are like termites eating away at the foundations of a wooden house... they just can't stop eating till the whole building collapses.4


You are no different, as you are promoting 'anarchism' and 'individualism' while you say you enjoy living in Colombia which actually has clear leadership and is one of the most collectivist societies on earth.

If you had your way in Colombia, it would turn into an individualist, egocentric, lawless piece of shit country without an identity overnight.


You can't help it... you're a termite.

Just 'eating away' anywhere you would settle as you are genetically programmed that way.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 22:28 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 30 May 2019 22:30 #329

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
CD,

Perhaps you can open up a new topic on Dr. William Luther Pierce in the 'researchers and presenters' section?

As this thread is about Jewish Supremacism.
I realize that but your source is very relevant to your posts.

If you want to discuss the source, we have to do it in a new topic as otherwise this thread will go off-rails.

Sidenote: Whatever you are trying to 'prove', Dr. Pierce got excellent essays and speeches on the jews, their Talmud, jewish supremacism and a whole other range of subjects.
He got some good guys burned to death in the woods. And the NA banned
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 31 May 2019 22:30 #330

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 04:41 #331

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Flare wrote:
Thats right.

The one thing they are most afraid of is the white race becoming aware of itself again and seeing each other as family

There are many reasons for this but I think the first and foremost is the fact they are a demonic bunch of satan worshipping blood drinkers who deserrve to be broken before God
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 05:30 #332

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
So what's your solution for the JQ Flare? You don't want to let them go to Israel, you claim you don't want to genocide them. Are you gonna convert them to Hitlerianism?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 06:30 #333

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Rocco wrote:
So what's your solution for the JQ Flare? You don't want to let them go to Israel, you claim you don't want to genocide them. Are you gonna convert them to Hitlerianism?

Like I said before, they should all be sent to Iceland and have the island surrounded by a massive fleet so that Satanic race is quarantined from the rest of the world so everyone can live in peace and harmony, free of the jewish banking system.



The Icelanders (which are only 340.000 people) may come live in Europe.


It's a small price for them to pay in order to have World peace.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 09:23 #334

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So what's your solution for the JQ Flare? You don't want to let them go to Israel, you claim you don't want to genocide them. Are you gonna convert them to Hitlerianism?

Like I said before, they should all be sent to Iceland and have the island surrounded by a massive fleet so that Satanic race is quarantined from the rest of the world so everyone can live in peace and harmony, free of the jewish banking system.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


The Icelanders (which are only 340.000 people) may come live in Europe.


It's a small price for them to pay in order to have World peace.
So you're going to forcefully kidnap every Jew from anywhere on the planet and ship hem to Iceland regardless whether they have committed a crime

All the nations in the world will have to agree to you kidnapping their Jews (Even the Nazis couldn't accomplish this among their own allies (Bulgaria))

All the Icelanders will have to agree to move from their ancestral homeland

Lets say you succeed in isolating all the Jews in Iceland (or any other remote place on the planet). How long can you guarantee this naval blockade. After a few generations people will have forgotten why the Jews where isolated in the first place and just allow them to move allover the world again. Just like what happened after all the 109 expulsions from Europe

You're coming to this problem from the wrong place. The problem is not the Jews being a race. Jews are not born evil. Jews are being enabled to do what they do. Someone is handing them all this privileges and power to enslave the Gentiles. You need to find the enabler to thoroughly deal with this problem, or you will be doomed to fail. Again
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 12:26 #335

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So what's your solution for the JQ Flare? You don't want to let them go to Israel, you claim you don't want to genocide them. Are you gonna convert them to Hitlerianism?

Like I said before, they should all be sent to Iceland and have the island surrounded by a massive fleet so that Satanic race is quarantined from the rest of the world so everyone can live in peace and harmony, free of the jewish banking system.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


The Icelanders (which are only 340.000 people) may come live in Europe.


It's a small price for them to pay in order to have World peace.
So you're going to forcefully kidnap every Jew from anywhere on the planet and ship hem to Iceland regardless whether they have committed a crime

All the nations in the world will have to agree to you kidnapping their Jews (Even the Nazis couldn't accomplish this among their own allies (Bulgaria))

All the Icelanders will have to agree to move from their ancestral homeland

Lets say you succeed in isolating all the Jews in Iceland (or any other remote place on the planet). How long can you guarantee this naval blockade. After a few generations people will have forgotten why the Jews where isolated in the first place and just allow them to move allover the world again. Just like what happened after all the 109 expulsions from Europe

You're coming to this problem from the wrong place. The problem is not the Jews being a race. Jews are not born evil. Jews are being enabled to do what they do. Someone is handing them all this privileges and power to enslave the Gentiles. You need to find the enabler to thoroughly deal with this problem, or you will be doomed to fail. Again


The whole race is rotten, with only rare exceptions.

They are all naturally born subverters and nation destroyers; the true enemy of all of mankind.

They have collectively killed hundreds of millions of people over the centuries and plunged most of the planet into deep poverty, with rampant crime and depravity because of it.

So I'd say they should all be rounded up and dropped on Iceland, or on the moon to prevent them from doing any more harm.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2019 12:27 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 21:44 #336

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So what's your solution for the JQ Flare? You don't want to let them go to Israel, you claim you don't want to genocide them. Are you gonna convert them to Hitlerianism?

Like I said before, they should all be sent to Iceland and have the island surrounded by a massive fleet so that Satanic race is quarantined from the rest of the world so everyone can live in peace and harmony, free of the jewish banking system.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


The Icelanders (which are only 340.000 people) may come live in Europe.


It's a small price for them to pay in order to have World peace.
So you're going to forcefully kidnap every Jew from anywhere on the planet and ship hem to Iceland regardless whether they have committed a crime

All the nations in the world will have to agree to you kidnapping their Jews (Even the Nazis couldn't accomplish this among their own allies (Bulgaria))

All the Icelanders will have to agree to move from their ancestral homeland

Lets say you succeed in isolating all the Jews in Iceland (or any other remote place on the planet). How long can you guarantee this naval blockade. After a few generations people will have forgotten why the Jews where isolated in the first place and just allow them to move allover the world again. Just like what happened after all the 109 expulsions from Europe

You're coming to this problem from the wrong place. The problem is not the Jews being a race. Jews are not born evil. Jews are being enabled to do what they do. Someone is handing them all this privileges and power to enslave the Gentiles. You need to find the enabler to thoroughly deal with this problem, or you will be doomed to fail. Again


The whole race is rotten, with only rare exceptions.

They are all naturally born subverters and nation destroyers; the true enemy of all of mankind.

They have collectively killed hundreds of millions of people over the centuries and plunged most of the planet into deep poverty, with rampant crime and depravity because of it.

So I'd say they should all be rounded up and dropped on Iceland, or on the moon to prevent them from doing any more harm.
So where you gonna draw the line. According to you Gaia is a Jew because he had a Jewish grandfather, that makes him 1/4 Jew. You want to deport everyone with 1/4ths Jewish blood or more to Iceland (or the moon). Have you even thought about the practical and logistic problems of such an endeavor. Not to mention it's just morally wrong. And what if you exterminated deported all the Jews and the world still sucks? Are you going to ship them all back again, apologies, restorations. That's going to be really costly. Who's gonna pay for all this. The tax payers?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 22:50 #337

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
So where you gonna draw the line. According to you Gaia is a Jew because he had a Jewish grandfather, that makes him 1/4 Jew. You want to deport everyone with 1/4ths Jewish blood or more to Iceland (or the moon). Have you even thought about the practical and logistic problems of such an endeavor. Not to mention it's just morally wrong. And what if you exterminated deported all the Jews and the world still sucks? Are you going to ship them all back again, apologies, restorations. That's going to be really costly. Who's gonna pay for all this. The tax payers?


According to me..? You recently personally stated on this forum that Gaia is a jew by own admission:


Rocco wrote:
You posted your relatives got gassed in the holocaust. That's as much as an admission of jewishness as it gets Jewboy



So why now suddenly suggest I'm the one who's claiming he is a jew?


The jews have killed hundreds of millions of people over the centuries, have been responsible for all wars, have thrown most of the world in deep poverty, have invented communism, are destroying the entire Western world with cultural marxism and mass-immigration and are about to lock everyone on the planet into a massive Satanic electronic control grid.... and you are worrying about "the costs" of deporting them? :facepalm:


The logistics of deportation aren't difficult at all; the Germans proved it can be done easily; you just round them up and load them on the train. Easy as that.

It was only because of the war that the deportations came to a halt.


If the Germans would have won the jews would all have been sitting in Madagascar now.


Thus then we would now have had:

- no more jewish control over banking
- no more jewish control over media
- no more jewish control over politics
- no more Freemasonry
- no more communism and "Red China" killing off tens of millions
- no more American involvement into all kinds of wars and conflicts
- Entirely White Europe, White America, White Australia and White South Africa; as it should be
- no more degenerate art
- no more degenerate popmusic
- no more porn
- no more evil pharmaceutic industry
- no more poison in our foods and tapwater
- no more rampant drugs use
- no more (massive) State debts
- no more anti-white propaganda
- no more animal suffrage
- highest levels of education
- living in harmony with other races
- peace on earth
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2019 22:51 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 23:47 #338

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Anyway, who's gonna pay for your fleet of war ships to ship all these Jews, 1/2 Jews, 1/4 Jews, 1/8 Jews to Island, and keeping a permanent naval blockade (just like the Israelis are doing offshore Gaza) the tax payers?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 01 Jun 2019 23:56 #339

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Rocco wrote:
Anyway, who's gonna pay for your fleet of war ships to ship all these Jews, 1/2 Jews, 1/4 Jews, 1/8 Jews to Island, and keeping a permanent naval blockade (just like the Israelis are doing offshore Gaza) the tax payers?

There will be PLENTY of money for everyone when the jews have been taken out of the banking system and usury has been abolished.

Thus it will be only a very small price to pay to move and keep them there so the rest of the world can live in peace.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 02 Jun 2019 00:06 #340

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Rocco wrote:
Anyway, who's gonna pay for your fleet of war ships to ship all these Jews, 1/2 Jews, 1/4 Jews, 1/8 Jews to Island, and keeping a permanent naval blockade (just like the Israelis are doing offshore Gaza) the tax payers?

It would be interesting to see how this racist supremacist attic autist thinks to establish this plan.

- what is the definition of a jew or not?
- who is going to check if someone is a jew or not?
- what happens with those not really wanting to go to Iceland and hiding their "jewishness" (whatever that may be)?
- what if the millions of jews in Iceland start bribing the war fleet commanders around the coast and they flee to another country?
- or bribing them to start an internet connection business on Iceland, keeping doing business and other stuff with the rest of the world?
- what about the non-jews who refuse to take part in this plan?
- what about the Nazi jews out there?
- how are the checks for Nazi jews to check if they are really Nazi jews and what are the criteria for that?

and a shitload more questions, that we will never get an answer to, by this Jewtopian World Order dreamer...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.