Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Supremacism

Jewish Supremacism 03 Jun 2019 00:49 #361

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare and other posters on this board are obsessed with the Jews and blinded by hatred. Nothing good will come from that

It seems the jew cannot help itself though rocco

Every time they are given another chance they start at it again trying to destroy the white race

And then a reactionary movement occurs to stop them

Then they complain about being persecuted again

It seems its been going on thousands of years and ww2 was just the last shot in the barrell

I cannot.blame the white race for wanting to do something again to stop this madness of cultural.destruction that the jew seems intent on

And being of this stock myself I am ulitmately presented with two choices

I either accept this fate or I do not accept it

And I do not accept being ruled over by a set of genocidal khazars or jew or whatever the fuck they think they are

They are not a loving people rocco and what have they given the world in return for our pity ?
I wouldn't piss on them if they where on fire mate. I just don't let blind hatred cloud my mind. Right now Muslims are overrunning our cities. We need to stop them and everyone who's aiding and abetting them. Jew or none Jew. Leftist or non Leftist

I have to admit I came at this whole scene from a perspective of someone who did not understand the magnitude of the JQ

I knew there wad a rotten core to our nations and I knew some of them were jews I just didnt know that they had such a fucked up.passion of destroying the white race

And then I look back at all the WTFs I made about my life and the world and it starts to make sense that only when you realize there is a group.who are intent on our destruction suddenly what the world around me has become makes.some.sense

It doesnt make it any easier to live with though

And you are right that there are now also.hordes of brain fucked idiots intent on cultural.and spritual suicide and they are mostly not jews at all

And then yes the Islamic contingent are another matter all together

I am.trying to look at them.as wss once mentioned by zorro

To try and see them.as hardcore.christians and in a way it makes sense

But that doesnt mean I think they should get a pass on the shit they are pulling on a micro level

Having said that.my.opinion is.worth.nothing in the grand.scheme.of things

So.I.might as well be trying to.pour water on the sun

Whats coming is whats.coming.and my only.advice is prepare yourselves accordingly
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Supremacism 03 Jun 2019 04:01 #362

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Cultural Relativists like Frothy are at least just as damaging to Western Civilization as Jews if not more so
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2019 04:08 by Rocco.

Jewish Supremacism 03 Jun 2019 04:04 #363

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It's the oldest psyop in the world. It goes back to the rulers of a long gone civilization

The Phoenicians?
It started as far back as Sumer. But Phoenicia was instrumental in obtaining the vast wealth they posses today
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2019 04:08 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jewish Supremacism 03 Jun 2019 05:21 #364

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
The white man according to the jew is his number one enemy

Many of them openly admit this

So with that said I know they do not just mean the tone of our skin

They are talking about the entire history and the entire culture , all of it

Whatever justification they give is a further obscenity to the initial proposal

From runes in Sweden to flags , statues and place names not to mention burning Churches ...

Its all going to plan isnt it

Its looking like a frenzied call for the abolishon Christianity by the day and to be fair at that point if anyone is still asleep they probably so fucked up God loves them anyway
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jewish Supremacism 03 Jun 2019 05:57 #365

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
Rocco is an enigma when it comes to the jq. Sometimes he calls them out, yet now he uses mainstream talking points like "hatred" as as an argument against those raise the issue of jewish involvement and its rank in what is happening to the world today. Can you explain what your position is?

Exactly.

It can’t get more two-faced than Rocco is.

The guy contradicts himself all over the place.

On top of that, once he gets proven wrong on a certain subject, he resorts to outright trolling in order to wreck the place.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

Jewish Supremacism 11 Jun 2019 16:12 #366

• annabelle
Israelis Taunt the Grandfather of Murdered Palestinian Child

On July 31, 2015, Molotov cocktails were thrown at the Dawabsheh family's house in the village in the northern West Bank, killing an 18-month-old baby, Ali, and critically wounding his four-year-old brother and both parents. The parents, Saad and Riham Dawabsheh, later succumbed to their wounds.

In an interview with Ynet, Tibi described the difficult experienced. "As Hussein Dawabsheh—who is Ali and Ahmed's grandfather—was leaving the court, 20 young settlers, probably 'price tag' activists, gathered around him," Tibi recounted.

"As soon as they saw us—and several women demonstrating against the murder—the 'price tag' activists began shouting: 'Ali was burned, where is Ali? Ali is on the grill,' while dancing and rejoicing," he went on to say."Others began chanting those words. It's chilling. As I looked at the grandfather, my eyes teared up."

"After Ali and Ahmed's uncle Saad a-Nasser told them, 'Ali was just a child, and he is in heaven now,' they continued dancing and chanting 'Ali was burned,'" the MK continued.

"Part of the reason it was horrifying was the police's indifference, like nothing had happened," he explained.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5292359,00.html

It is Jewish Supremacism when you mock the horrible murder of a non Jewish baby who was killed by Israeli Jewish radicals.

Jewish Supremacism 11 Jun 2019 19:45 #367

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Rocco is an enigma when it comes to the jq. Sometimes he calls them out, yet now he uses mainstream talking points like "hatred" as as an argument against those raise the issue of jewish involvement and its rank in what is happening to the world today. Can you explain what your position is?

Exactly.

It can’t get more two-faced than Rocco is.

The guy contradicts himself all over the place.

On top of that, once he gets proven wrong on a certain subject, he resorts to outright trolling in order to wreck the place.
Rocco wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
I'm an antisemite by the original meaning of the word before it got subverted. I'm opposed to any Jewish influence in Western societies or anywhere else. I'm just calling out the posters on this board with juvenile delusions about deporting all the Jews to some remote location (while secretly dreaming of genocide). Also claiming Jews are some kind of non-human, demons/devils is ridiculous. They are human. They bleed like humans. And they can be struck down like any human. Jews are just a pest. They are not all powerful. And they do not run the world. There's a far greater evil threatening the world. And the Jews are just his minions

Also calling anyone a Jew for having 1 or 2 Jewish grandparents is just ignorant. I really don't care what someones grandparents did. I judge people by their actions, not their ethnic backgrounds
You can't fix stupid

Jewish Supremacism 12 Jun 2019 19:38 #368

• Flare
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

Jewish Supremacism 14 Jun 2019 21:33 #369

• Flare

Michael Collins Piper: Are jews Really a Superior Race?

June 12, 2019 renegade

In this 2015 broadcast (shortly before his death) Michael Collins Piper deals with the subject of alleged jewish superiority over us “goyim.”

www.renegadetribune.com/michael-collins-piper-are-jews-really-a-superior-race/?doing_wp_cron=1560543421.3725409507751464843750

Last Edit: 14 Jun 2019 21:33 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare