Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Nurmberg International Military Tribunal

Was a Bolshevik style Show Trial 7 70%
Was a fair and just tribunal 1 10%
Not sure No votes 0%
Other opinion 2 20%
Total number of voters: 10 ( Lux Interior, Zorro, Steven, Flare, entrangermercenary1 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Nurmberg International Military Tribunal

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 06 Mar 2016 14:05 #1

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3265
  • Likes received: 1961
Let me state clearly - I am not a scholar on this topic but think it is a worthy subject for discussion.

I choose option one. In support of this I refer to Carlos Whitlock Porter's research which one can find here:

His introduction
War crimes trials are characterized by the assumption that rules of evidence are a technicality designed to enable the guilty to evade punishment. In fact, however, their purpose is to protect tribunals from errors in judgement.

Centuries ago, it was common to prosecute women for performing sexual acts with the Devil. These acts were described in minute detail in thousands of trials, in millions of pages of sworn testimony. It was established, for example, that Satan's ejaculatory fluid is cold.

Thousands of women stood fast in their confessions to the very foot of the stake, proving the truth of the matter stated; others recanted, proving the contumacy of the Tempter.

Thousands of men were burned for signing a Compact with the Prince of Darkness. This was a written contract, binding on both parties, the exact text of which was known to jurists for centuries; yet the original document was never found. Secondary evidence was accepted as to its existence and content.

Satan's existence was proven by his many appearances in the form of a cat or a goat; his failure to fulfil his contractual obligions was seen as a simple breach of faith.

Scientific experiments were performed. Women known to have participated in the Black Mass were found not to have left their beds during the night, proving that transportation is spiritual, rather than physical.

Professional witnesses denounced thousands of people; defendants were condemned on the basis of ex parte affidavits signed by unknown persons; hallucinations and dreams were introduced into evidence in sworn statements.

Persons defending the accused could only be motivated by secret sympathy with Satan's conspiracy or Common Plan.

Respected people entered prison defiant, confident that God would prove them innocent; only to emerge a month later, prepared to confess publicly and be burned alive for kissing the anus of a goat.

Similar procedures and rules of evidence were used after the last war to convict Germans of killing millions of Jews in a toxicologically absurd manner, using an insecticide requiring 24 hours to kill moths.

It is characteristic of modern thought that man is held to be progressing in some manner, a concept which was foreign to the medieval world.

Carlos Whitlock Porter

www.cwporter.com/intro.htm

You then can get to the text of the full document which is simply photopraphic reproductions of parts of the IMT proceedings (with commentary by Porter and underlining of passages he wishes to use as corroborating evidence supporting his comments). There some interesting photographs also, not used in the IMT, like this one of healthy KZ inmates at the end of the war.



Note in this Photograph there are healthy well fed inmates AND an inmate who has wasted away.



Hope some of you are inquisitive enough to look at some of this. Even if you hate what you think the NSDAP stood for, I would suggest that objectively the IMT was a complete judicial farce. Defendants were not allowed on the stand to refute witness testimony. The trial was conducted under Soviet rules. Of the 3,000 allied personnel who participated, over 2,000 were jews (who, of course, were there to ensure a fair trial).


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Exorcist

Nuremberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 15:15 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
Very important subject, thanks for starting this thread, Voltaire.
I thought there was already one on this topic here, but did not
find any.

(Maybe Novum can correct the headline?)


The NUREMBERG TRIALS were the birthplace of the so-called United Nations,
although the latter had been designed already earlier and the impact on today's
situation worldwide is downplayed, whitewashed and deliberately obfuscated by
the ruling "victors" and their mouthpieces
and thus ignored by the majority, even by well-read scholars and the pc intelligentsia.


I will only post this link for now:

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html#105291


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 16:00 #3

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3265
  • Likes received: 1961
Thanks P

By all means have the title changed to the correct spelling.

I do not buy many books nowadays but I did purchase yesterday Porter's book which is also on-line at the link I gave. The pdf he has on his site will not load in firefox, maybe another browser will allow it.

I have pdf copies of the entire proceedings www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/NT_major-war-criminals.html

However, note Porter's comment:
NOTE: The Nuremberg Trial transcript is on-line at the Yale University Avalon Project, but arranged by "days" (up to 60 + pages per day); it does not go beyond volume 22 of the 42 IMT volumes. The trial volumes in book form ("Trial of the Major War Criminals", all 42 volumes IMT, 15 volumes NMT, 8 volumes "Nazi Conspiracy and Agression") are available from www.wshein.com/, reprinted, on acid-free paper, complete, hardcover. Please note that the NMT are extracts only, and that "Nazi Conspiracy and Agression" is more or less worthless. For the complete NMT trials, one should contact the National Archives and purchase the microfilm: National Archives and Records Administration, 8601 Adelphi Rd., Room 2400, College Park, MD 20740-6001 USA, tel.: 001-301-713-7250, fax: 001-301-713-7482. The Nuremberg Trial Commission transcript (which has otherwise disappeared) is contained in ten bound volumes at the Dodd Collection, University of Connecticut.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 16:13 #4

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6731
  • Likes received: 1506
Typical show trial as done by the Soviets, maoists, nazis and others (witch hunts etc.) before.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 16:36 #5

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
MrsGMPs late mother's claim to fame is that she worked for Albert Pierrepoint the public hangman who saw off the war criminals sentenced to death at Nuremberg. Albert invested the money he made from hanging Nazis into buying a successful pub wherein MrsGMP's mother once worked as a barmaid.
It was in Oldham and called 'Pity the Poor Struggler'.
Nobody had a bad word to say about old Albert.
Thoroughly nice chap by all accounts.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 16:46 #6

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3265
  • Likes received: 1961
Thanks GMP - I am always interested tp hear of personal connection to historical events.

Did you know that for many (if not all) of those sentenced to death by hanging, a short drop was arranged. This meant that they did not dislocate their vertebrae which would have meant a swift death. Instead they were starngled to death over several minutes.

Noch eine purimfest - Julius Streicher (hanged at Nuremberg for simply publishing "anti-semitic" articles).


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2016 16:48 by Voltaire. Reason: Streiching lucky
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 16:54 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6731
  • Likes received: 1506
Voltaire wrote:
Instead they were starngled to death over several minutes.
Poor nazis. And that while they did their utmost best to kill their enemies as quickly as possible using Zyklon B gas in special chambers and did not allow for a slow death and despair due to starvation, typhus and other illnesses...

Oh wait...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 08 Mar 2016 17:00 #8

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Voltaire wrote:
Thanks GMP - I am always interested tp hear of personal connection to historical events.

Did you know that for many (if not all) of those sentenced to death by hanging, a short drop was arranged. This meant that they did not dislocate their vertebrae which would have meant a swift death. Instead they were starngled to death over several minutes.

Noch eine purimfest - Julius Streicher (hanged at Nuremberg for simply publishing "anti-semitic" articles).

There's a bio of Albert available out there. Quite an old tome and possibly out of print.
He used to sign copies of it in the pub.
My recollection , which could be wrong as it is years since I read the book..
Albert invented a rubber grommet whipped into an eye at the end of the rope.
That replaced the old fashioned noose which took a while to place around the neck.
The Pierrepoint rope could be put on is a second.
The tale goes that when Albert was hanging in Pentonville. The condemned man would be on the trap at 8 am prompt as the prison clock struck the first bell. At the eighth stroke of the bell Albert was back in the governor's office finishing off a cigar he had left smouldering in the ashtray.
Albert was famed for the speed of his executions as far as dropping the condemned went.
However the body was left hanging for twenty minutes minimum prior to the prison Doctor examining the still hanging body to pronounce death.
On one hanging the chap was too light for the drop and was still breathing after twenty minutes so Albert's assistant had to swing on his legs to finish him off.
A grisly trade but one not without 'gallows' humour.
In hs pub Albert had a sign behind the bar which said..
" No Hanging Around the Bar Area."
:)
Another Albert yarn va MrsGMP's mother has it that Albert was accompanying a condemned man across the prison yard to the hanging 'shed'. It was raining heavily.
The condemned man said to Albert..
" What a dreadful day to get hung on Mr Pierrpoint."
To which Albert in his broad Lancashire accent replied.
" It is alright for thee lad. I still have to walk back in this rain. Thee doesn't."
:)
I've opted for 'other reasons' in the poll. For sure the Nuremberg trials were unjust but I know little of 'Bolshevik Show Trials' and less of the Nuremberg Transcripts.
My 'gut' call leans towards victors of war executing ( literally) their victory upon leaders and prominent place-men of the vanquished. Poor old Saddam's demise springs to mind and Nuremberg's executions-verdicts were possibly as equitable as that visited upon him.
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2016 17:13 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 10 Mar 2016 10:53 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
Nuremberg International Military Tribunal

1 Was a Bolshevik style Show Trial 3 50%
2 Was a fair and just tribunal 1 16.7%
3 Not sure No votes 0%
4 Other opinion 2 33.3%


Total number of voters: 6 ( entrangermercenary1, Lizzy, Gaia, GMP, PFIZIPFEI, Voltaire )


Of course I voted for option 1, although "Bolshevik" is just a synonym.



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
OK, let's speak about the NUREMBERG HOLOWOOD SHOW TRIALS.

Heil Hitler! (when asked to state his name) You know my name well. Julius Streicher! The Bolsheviks will hang you one day! Purim festival, 1946! I am now by God my father! Adele, my dear wife.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher

This is a quote by the msm, so take it with a pinch of salt, as usual.
I read this somewhat differently with more reliable sources, which unfortunately are very dangerous to cite, for well-known reasons.
English metapedia is quite systemspeak and unreliable, from my pov, they even link a video which I would call blatant disinfo.
Streicher was severly tortured by his mostly "African-American" guards, before he was killed. And there is a shocking report by a journalist who was present at the executions and who describes that there was a blood-curdling, sharp, hissing sound right after the trap opened and the bodies were no longer visible. I did not find it in English yet.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64672-brazilian-cannibal-murders-purim-and-passover-rituals.html#139165

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 11:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 10 Mar 2016 11:32 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12564
  • Likes received: 5177
If anyone wants to see how incredibly corrupt our International Court at The Hague is, check this out... as this blew my mind when I watched this documentary in 2006...

(it's partially Dutch, part English, but all subtitled)
www.wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/serbocroatian/literature/milo/tegenlicht1.html

www.wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/serbocroatian/literature/milo/tegenlicht2.html

Shouldn't have been ANY different back in the day at the Nueremberg trials...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 12 Mar 2016 10:28 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
This is from the Lillian Goldman Law Library, just saying ... ;)



The International Military Tribunal for Germany
Contents of The Nuremberg Trials Collection


=> avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/imt.asp



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Voltaire

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 13 Mar 2016 17:28 #12

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3265
  • Likes received: 1961
Came across reference to Goering's testimony in which, according to Irving, utterly demolished Justice Jackson.

So in Vol IX of the IMT - p 240 it begins - so far it covers the early history of the NSDAP and how he came to know Hitler.

The following is a transcript - partially posted on this forum as it is pretty long

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/Goering1.html

From "Eighty-Fourth Day, Monday, 3/18/1946, Part 16", in Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the
International Military Tribunal. Volume IX. Proceedings: 3/8/1946-3/23/1946. Nuremberg: IMT, 1947
THE PRESIDENT: Do the Chief prosecutors wish to cross examine?

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: You are perhaps aware that you are the only living man who can expound to us the true purposes of the Nazi Party and the inner workings of its leadership?

GOERING: I am perfectly aware of that.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON You, from the very beginning, together with those who were associated with you, intended to overthrow and later did overthrow, the Weimar Republic?

GOERING: That was, as far as I am concerned, my firm intention.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: And, upon coming to power, you immediately abolished parliamentary government in Germany?

GOERING: We found it to be no longer necessary. Also I should like to emphasize the fact that we were moreover the strongest parliamentary party, and had the majority. But you are correct when you say that parliamentary Procedure was done away with because the various parties were disbanded and forbidden.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: You established the Leadership Principle, which you have described as a system under which authority existed only at the top, and is passed downwards and is imposed on the people below; is that correct?

GOERING: In order to avoid any misunderstanding, I should like once more to explain the idea briefly, as I understand it. In German parliamentary procedure in the past responsibility rested with the highest officials, who were responsible for carrying out the anonymous wishes of the majorities, and it was they who exercised the authority. In the Leadership Principle we sought to reverse the direction, that is,.the authority existed at the top and passed downwards, while the responsibility began at the bottom and passed upwards.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: In other words, you did not believe in nd did not permit government, as we call it, by consent of the governed, in which the people, through their representatives, were the source of power and authority?

GOERING: That is not entirely correct. We repeatedly called on the people to express unequivocally and clearly what they thought of our system, only it was in a different way from that previously adopted and from the system in practice in other countries. We chose the way of a so-called plebiscite. We also took the point of view that even a government founded on the Leadership Principle could maintain itself only if it was based in some way on the confidence of the people. If it no longer had such confidence, then t would have to rule with bayonets, and the Fuehrer was always of the opinion that that was impossible in the long run-to rule against the will of the people.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: But you did not permit the election of those who should act with authority by the people, but they were designated from the top downward continuously, were they not?

GOERING: Quite right. The people were merely to acknowledge the authority of the Fuehrer, or, let us say, to declare themselves in agreement with the Fuehrer. If they gave the Fuehrer their confidence then it was their concern to exercise the other functions. Thus, not the individual persons were to be selected according to the will of the people, but solely the leadership itself.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Now, was this Leadership Principle supported and adopted by you in Germany because you believed that no people are capable of self-government, or because you belieVed that some may be, not the German people; or that no matter whether some of us are capable of using our own system, it should not be allowed in Germany?

GOERING: I beg your pardon, I did not quite understand the question, but I could perhaps answer it as follows:

I consider the Leadership Principle necessary because the system which previously existed, and which we called parliamentary or democratic, had brought Germany to the verge of ruin. I might perhaps in this connection remind you that your own President Roosevelt, as far as I can recall-I do not want to quote it word for word-declared, "Certain peoples in Europe have forsaken democracy, not because they did not wish for democracy as such, but because democracy had brought forth men who were too weak to give their people work and bread, and to satisfy them. For this reason the peoples have abandoned this system and the men belonging to it." There is much truth in that statement. This system had brought ruin by mismanagement and according to my own opinion, only an organization made up of a strong, clearly defined leadership hierarchy could restore order again. But, let it be understood, not against the will of the people, but only when the people, having in the course of time, and by means of a series of elections, grown stronger and stronger, had expressed their wish to entrust their destiny to the National Socialist leadership.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: The principles of the authoritarian government which you set up required, as I understand you, that there be tolerated no opposition by political parties which might defeat or obstruct the policy of the Nazi Party?

GOERING: You have understood this quite correctly. By that time we had lived long enough with opposition and we had had enough of it. Through opposition we had been completely ruined. It was now time to have done with it and to start building up.

let the one liners begin LOL


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 21 Mar 2016 18:31 #13

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3265
  • Likes received: 1961
Nazis were so obseessed with personal hygiene that they executed inmates for wearing dirty underwear.

IMT vol VII p 434/435





Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2016 18:32 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 24 Mar 2016 21:13 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
Carlyle was right.

You just need to look at what is going on on this tiny forum
and if your eyes are open and your thoughts are clear,
you will right away realize what the Nuremberg Tribunal
was good for.


:cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nurmberg International Military Tribunal 28 Sep 2016 17:20 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Occupied FRG Ltd opens new exhibit on Nuremberg trial

You don't have to read between the lines to understand!



"WWII victors mark Nazi trials milestone"

A combined international effort - Inspiration for further trials



NUREMBERG (FRG LTD) - REPRESENTATIVES of the four victors of World War II marked on Sunday 65 years since the landmark trials of top Nazis in Nuremberg with the opening of a new exhibit.


Westerwelle said the tribunal had already set an important example to the world.

'Because a lot was risked here in Nuremberg -- politically, legally and personally -- international law was able to develop and rules could be set for future cases,'

Westerwelle



said.


'As a result the UN was founded to provide legal structures in a restive world', he added. 'We all know how imperfectly we are succeeding. But the UN can only be as strong as the member states allow.'

The UN's seven 'Nuremberg Principles' defined special offences that are worse than murder and massacre and are now called crimes against peace, war crimes and crimes against humanity.

'Strengthening international law is a measure of our action in the UN, also in the UN Security Council,' Westerwelle said. Germany joins the Security Council as a non-permanent member for two years from 2011.

He also appealed for more states to join the 114 who accept the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice in The Hague, six decades on from the Nuremberg trials.

'We will campaign for the judgements of the court to prevail,'
Westerwelle said.

Westerwelle said the NATO summit, which concluded Saturday in Lisbon, was proof of the fact that states once seen as victors and vanquished were now partners. 'For that we are thankful,' he added.

"It was a great historical achievement for the Allies to have resisted the temptation to exact revenge," Westerwelle (first openly "gay" minister of foreign affairs, loved especially in the Muslim world) said.


www.sify.com/news/nuremberg-war-crimes-court-opens-as-museum-news-international-klwgEjhcica.html
www.expatica.com/de/news/german-news/wwii-victors-mark-65th-anniversary-of-nazi-trials_112108.html



Nuremberg trials left a lasting legacy

www.dw.de/nuremberg-trials-left-a-lasting-legacy/a-6237501


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Did you ever wonder why CONTEMPORARY war criminals
are only rarely condemned by the UN's ICC
- not to be confused with the ICJ -
and only if they rejected to submit abjectly to the current rulers SINCE 1945?


"As a result (of the NUREMBERG TRIALS) the UN was founded"!


The truth is that all previous WAR LAWS were already ignorded by the allies
BEFORE and DURING the Nuremberg Trials!



The UN is the ILLEGAL administrative and judicial tool of the "NWO"
created by the victorious powers already in February 1945
on the occasion of the


Second conference of the "BIG THREE" in Jalta/CRIMEA:
joint end of war and postwar politics, treatment of the German Reich
after the end of the war, creation of an international organisation for
the cooperation of the people and states. !



to leverage, nullify and substitute all PREVIOUS Laws of War,
International Law and especially the Hague Land Warfare Convention.


The second most important reason was to make all member states,
including the Federal Republic of Germany, which is no state but a NGO,
declare war on the legally still existing German Reich,
- only the head of the military forces signed a ceasefire/armistice agreement -
as can clearly be seen from UN CHARTER Art. 53 and 107.


This is also the reason why the Germans are denied
a much desired peace treaty and a constitution up to this day
and the territory is still occupied by tens of thousands of US troops.

When I realised the implications of this immense fraud
all other pieces fell in place showing the bigger picture.


What we are confronted with under the name of UN
in fact is the so-called NWO
already implemented and in full action since 1945!



www.uncc.ch/ataglance.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court



Read more to understand the full implications
:right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuremberg International Military Tribunal 16 Dec 2016 15:23 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
Would one of the moderators please eventually correct the spelling mistake in the title of this thread?
You can't find it because of this. Thanks.



Alison Chabloz on


NUREMBERG TRIALS - EINSATZGRUPPEN - REYNOUARD - VERBEKE - FAURISSON - FLAT EARTH


:right: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/tag/nuremberg-trials/ Read what she has to say, as long as the blog is up.




"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 16:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuremberg International Military Tribunal 17 Dec 2016 08:07 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957

The Einsatzgruppen – an alternative approach



The information in this blog post is taken from the fourth in a series of videos by French revisionist, Vincent Reynouard, on the Einsatzgruppen – German action squads sent behind the Eastern front in 1941 to ‘clean up’ the threat posed to Hitler’s Third Reich by Bolshevists and Jewish Partisans.

In the first three episodes (as yet without English subtitles) Reynouard builds up to his grand finale with an exposé on the reasons why this most bloody and gruesome chapter of World War Two came about. With characteristic passion and aplomb, he details events which preceded the outbreak of war in 1939 and analyses Hitler’s decision to invade Russia. Using original documents, photographs and film footage, Reynouard then goes on to describe deployment of the Einsatzgruppen .

At the beginning of Part 4, Reynouard thanks contributors who, by their kind donations, have allowed him and Belgian revisionist colleague, Siegfried Verbeke, to buy copies of the official Einsatzgruppen reports (which are the result of collated Einsatzgruppen field reports) made at the Reich’s Berlin headquarters. Verbeke studied the 3,000 pages in order to calculate the number of executions carried out by these so-called ‘mobile death squads’.

Indeed, it seems that, to date, there has never been any study or research based on these original, official documents by conventional historians. Moreover, here you can see screenshots of court transcripts of the Nuremberg statutes concerning presentation of these same documents at the Einsatzgruppen trial. Only the accusation – the victorious Allies – was granted full access to the Einsatzgruppen reports. The defence – the losers – was kept in the dark and only shown extracts from 15 of the thousands of reports – extracts indicting them of ‘war crimes’. Verbeke and Reynouard’s work reveals not only the gaps left by historians, it shows us how the prosecution at Nuremberg managed to have the defence convicted by way of lies, fraud and deception.

The Einsatzgruppen were divided into four units of roughly 500 men each and were spread out from north to south along the Eastern occupied territories. We learn from the Nuremberg court transcripts that their mission – as well as ‘cleaning up’ Bolshevik enemies of the Reich – was to concentrate all Jews into cities and large towns, Jews being the natural allies of the Bolsheviks.

Squads would enter a town, find the local notables and officials who would then be interviewed by the Einsatzgruppen resident Gestapo – the German secret police. If the officials were found to be useful – say, as informants – their lives would be spared. If not, they would be shot and the execution would be duly reported, giving date, time, place as well as the reason for the killing.

It was a bloody war, without rules, without honour and without mercy. A war which would decide the future of the Reich, now fighting on two separate fronts. The German soldiers were constantly under threat from terror attacks by Jewish partisans who were also spreading anti-German propaganda amongst the eastern populations. If German soldiers were found to have been tortured and killed in an ambush, the Einsatzgruppen would then be ordered to retaliate by rounding up and executing civilians – mostly Jews. With strict German military formality, these mass executions would also be recorded in field reports which would then be sent to Berlin by the squad Kommandants to be collated into the official documents, as studied by Verbeke. These reports were copied 62 times before being circulated to party officials, suggesting that they must be authentic.

Verbeke’s research of the 3,000 pages found only a small fraction of reports relating to mass executions. At Nuremberg, the number of deaths 1941-1942 cited is 1,000,000. Verbeke’s calculations show a maximum total of 450,000 of which 357,000 were Jews. The greater part of the Einsatzgruppen reports relate to more banal matters of schools, hospitals, food supply, welfare, as well as ghettoisation of Jews, etc.

We learn that mass executions sometimes took place out of sheer necessity. Food sources were becoming increasingly scarce. Locals were starving which caused further unrest. Reports show that the worst-affected patients of at least two mental institutions were liquidated in order to relieve the situation and improve the lives of local residents. A mass execution took place in another town where Jews had been stealing food and then selling it on the black market.

Several reports inform us of the local population’s satisfaction over these killings. Jews were widely hated and seen as collaborators. They often held top positions in local administration because of their allegiance with the despotic Bolsheviks.

As with the magical six million figure and the fantastical gas chamber murder weapon, a shroud of deception has been placed over the verifiable functioning of the Einsatzgruppen. They were not sent out to systematically kill all Jews. If this were the case, then why bother to concentrate Jews in ghettos built specially for them, where they had their own officials and were generally left to their own devices?

Mass executions were not carried out indiscriminately, but were done for reasons of retaliation against Partisan terrorism or out of absolute necessity during a time of war. Horrific though this might seem, the official records confirm that there was no systematic extermination policy concerning Jews. Conventional spin on the Einsatzgruppen is yet another ruse intended to elevate Jewish suffering to a quasi-religious belief which cannot be equalled. How can a single crucifixion compare to six million souls being sent to their deaths just because they happen to be Jewish?

Times are changing, and at last the mist is dissipating and the full picture is about to be revealed. Jews suffered no more and no less than other groups during World War Two. Jews were not the only ones to be rounded-up, sent to camps or indeed shot and buried in mass graves by the Einsatzgruppen. We know that Jews also fought in the German army and gave orders as Sonderkommandos in the camps.

Vincent Reynouard is still alive, but the persecution he has suffered for what he describes as “the cause” is far from being imaginary. Like Siegfried Verbeke and other revisionists, he has even been imprisoned for his opinions in a so-called ‘democratic’ and ‘free’ Liberated Europe! Recently, Reynouard was forced to flee France and – like myself and so many other dissident voices – has lost work, been separated from his family and is obliged to be on constant guard vis-à-vis the immoral deception of our common enemy: Zionism. Please support him if you can.

Our enemy is also the enemy of humanity. It’s time to wake up, to open your eyes and resist Zionism’s evil oppression.

Free speech. Free access to information. Free Palestine.


Comments: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/the-einsatzgruppen-an-alternative-approach/
Reynouard: www.sansconcessiontv.org/



Force the Lie: the Earth is Flat !



When we lose the power to think for ourselves, we lose our humanity. The year 2015 began with #JeSuisCharlie, saw Jeremy Corbyn elected as Leader of the Opposition in the UK and ended with a vote to bomb Syria after another shooting in Paris.

As for myself I played somewhere in the region of 150 paid gigs in 15 different countries– including my own music at the Edinburgh Fringe – plus another 50 or so pub sessions. The Irish folk gigs provided Christmas spirit with, again, a wealth of new material and we’re already booked in for two more gigs in the New Year, complete with plenty of wassailing.



Nürnberg & Flat Earth

Imperceptibly, the lengthening days point towards rebirth. Revisionism is a rocky road, but its path is brightly lit. In one of Vincent Reynouard’s recent videos, I noticed a shot of the official emblem used by the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal: The Scales of Justice superimposed over a Gleason’s 1892 map of Flat Earth – similar to the map on the UN logo (which, incidentally, was approved in 1946) – without the 33 circular segments.



According to some observers, 2016 will be the year when Flat Earth Theory explodes – online, at least. The figures are quite extraordinary and confirm my observation that #FlatEarth would be the most spectacular online conspiracy phenomenon I’ve seen so far…

Do I believe in a Flat Earth? I don’t know. The evidence suggesting that’s the case is nevertheless quite convincing. Even more convincing is that Nuremberg was merely a continuation of war propaganda, and that neither an order to exterminate the Jews nor homicidal gas chambers ever existed: all easily verified fact.

Will France be obliged to add ‘Oblate Spheroid Denial’ to the Gayssot law, I wonder?


An absurd law

Vincent Reynourd had to flee France because of the Gayssot law and now is settled in Greater London. He lost both his teaching posts as well as his family, also spending time in prison for his beliefs. His videos are clear and precise and all the evidence he presents can be referenced in libraries and documentation centres.

Presently, Reynouard is again in the news after his lawyer succeeded in obtaining a hearing of the French Constitutional Board on the Gayssot law. Reynouard’s lawyer explained in a previous clip that because the Gayssot law resides on the outcome of another trial – in this case, Nuremberg – its legality is questionable under the French constitution, especially with regard to equality.

For example, there is currently no law which prohibits the ‘denial’ of other genocides or crimes against humanity. Moreover, in order for the Nuremberg trial to be revised, the London Agreement signed by France, UK, US and Russia in 1945 would have to be nullified.

Like their comrades at the ECHR in Strasbourg and at the UN, Zio-con lawmakers do not seem to have the interests of their own countries’ citizens at heart. According to Reynouard and backed up by the official transcription of the hearing, in order to give new powers to the Gayssot law, members of the Constitutional Board would be claiming that Hitler’s supposed order to exterminate the Jews was in fact inspired by the Armenian genocide.

Blow me down! The French Constitutional Board tells porkies! There is no proof to back up the claim Hitler gave any such order – as already confirmed in court during the cases of Zündel, Irving and others. Yet here we have some of the most highly-placed notables in France once again making a mockery of liberté, égalité, fraternité.

At 87 years young, Robert Faurisson is still being hounded by the usual suspects aka The Authorities with another six pending court cases. Do the same world leaders who marched down the Champs Elysées in support of freedom of expression last January also support punishment via the courts of such men – as well as the incarceration of Vincent Reynouard?

Broadcasters of mainstream ideas are the same people who create fictional entertainment. Think about it: our fake monetary system; endless wars which create debt in our so-called secular liberal western democracies; aeroplanes which disappear from radar in the southern hemisphere; ever taller sky-scrapers with no floors posed as radio masts? Can governments be trusted to tell us the truth about anything?


Force the line and end the lie

A couple of days ago, I tweeted my first Twitter poll: amusing and perhaps somewhat frivolous… Nevertheless, almost a third of answers came from people who said the Earth was flat or who said they didn’t know.

The results show that two-thirds believe Copernicus’ spinning ball theory. Only seven percent chose ‘don’t know’ and I repeat – that’s my position. Ok, so maybe I’m sitting on the fence here (above a horizon which stretches all the way to the Irish sea over a curvature of 20cm per square kilometre!), but I hope this year will see the predicted massive increase in interest in Flat Earth theory as well as a simple-to-execute scientific experiment such as Brian Mullin’s Force The Line.

Who knows? NASA doesn’t seem to… The more I delve, the more fascinating it becomes and the more evidence is unearthed. I’d love it to be true just to see the expression on Richard Dawkins’ and Brian Cox’ faces. Trolls and shills can laugh and spout ad hominem all they like – anonymously, of course. Their little dance is easy to spot. Bless.

Dear readers, here’s wishing you all a serene and enlightened 2016. A special thank you to my family and friends, to my supporters within the Revisionist movement and, last but not least, to my trolls who, in their own inimitable way, have unwittingly helped to share truth with an ever wider audience.

Happy New Year!



Comments: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2015/12/28/force-the-lie-the-earth-is-flat/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuremberg International Military Tribunal 17 Dec 2016 10:02 #18

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only read the Einsatzgruppen write up, how the fuck are you trying to link the second article to that ? :larf:

What a load of fucking dribble, author being very clever with his words ref Einsatzgruppen, anybody with any knowledge of the SS,WW2 knows how they operated :facepalm: Ill be back, need a drink first. :emb:

But for example: Einsatzgruppen consisted of between 500-900 plus men, total numbers around 3,000, then you have other "Specialist units" working in conjunction with Einsatzgruppen :facepalm:

Its all in black and white :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

Each Einsatzgruppe was supplemented with a reserve battalion of Orpos and Waffen-SS as well as support personnel such as drivers and radio operators.[33] On average, the Orpo formations were larger and better armed, with heavy machine-gun detachments, which enabled them to carry out operations beyond the capability of the SS.[37] Each death squad followed an assigned army group as they advanced into the Soviet Union.[38] During the course of their operations, the Einsatzgruppen commanders received assistance from the Wehrmacht.[38] Activities ranged from the murder of targeted groups of individuals named on carefully prepared lists, to joint city-wide operations with SS Einsatzgruppen which lasted for two or more days, such as the massacres at Babi Yar, perpetrated by the Orpo Reserve Battalion 45, and at Rumbula, by Battalion 22, reinforced by local Schutzmannschaften (auxiliary police).[39][40] The SS brigades, wrote historian Christopher Browning, were "only the thin cutting edge of German units that became involved in political and racial mass murder."[41]
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 10:03 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuremberg International Military Tribunal 17 Dec 2016 10:31 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7957
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Interesting system source :chuckle: wakwo-pedia. I wonder when you will start to use ADL or similar texts :cool:

Alternative sources:

- en.metapedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
- de.metapedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen



BONUS:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 10:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nuremberg International Military Tribunal 18 Dec 2016 21:38 #20

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Interesting system source :chuckle: wakwo-pedia. I wonder when you will start to use ADL or similar texts :cool:

Alternative sources:

- en.metapedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
- de.metapedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen



BONUS:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Indeed Bonus :D

So your source A - The Einsatzgruppen – an alternative approach says:

At the beginning of Part 4, Reynouard thanks contributors who, by their kind donations, have allowed him and Belgian revisionist colleague, Siegfried Verbeke, to buy copies of the official Einsatzgruppen reports (which are the result of collated Einsatzgruppen field reports) made at the Reich’s Berlin headquarters. Verbeke studied the 3,000 pages in order to calculate the number of executions carried out by these so-called ‘mobile death squads’.

Yet source B en.metapedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen says
Revisionists argue that the only non-testimonial evidence remaining are claimed reports sent by the Einsatzgruppen regarding the numbers killed, claimed summaries of such reports, and some claimed related documents. These documents have been admitted to be unreliable also by some mainstream historians and revisionists have argued that at least some of the reports have been edited or fabricated, possibly by as part of the war propaganda, and to be clearly proven to be false in some cases.[3][5][6]
Furthermore, it has been argued to be strange that these documents should not have been destroyed when the Germans supposedly went to enormous lengths to destroy other forms of evidence (including the enormous efforts to destroy the corpses).[3]
If the Einsatzgruppen reports were real it is argued that there would have been documentation of genocidal orders, documentation of the location of mass graves, documentation of the burning of corpses, and so on, but all such documents are absent.[3]

So your sources are in conflict again, what is the truth and who decides what documents have been edited or false? :larf: :facepalm:


Source A says:
The Einsatzgruppen were divided into four units of roughly 500 men each and were spread out from north to south along the Eastern occupied territories

Source B says:
The book Lectures on the Holocaust states that initially the strength of the Einsatzgruppen in the occupied Soviet Union was only 4,000 men, but by summer 1942 there were approximately 15,000 Germans and 240,000 auxiliaries

Wikki says, but no mention of auxilliaries
For Operation Barbarossa, initially four Einsatzgruppen were created, each numbering 500–990 men to comprise a total force of 3,000.

So your 2 sources are in conflict over numbers :facepalm:

Source A says:
Verbeke’s research of the 3,000 pages found only a small fraction of reports relating to mass executions. At Nuremberg, the number of deaths 1941-1942 cited is 1,000,000. Verbeke’s calculations show a maximum total of 450,000 of which 357,000 were Jews. The greater part of the Einsatzgruppen reports relate to more banal matters of schools, hospitals, food supply, welfare, as well as ghettoisation of Jews, etc.

Source B says:
The revisionists Vincent Reynouard and Siegfried Verbeke stated in 2015 that a detailed examination of the Einsatzgruppen report revealed that they actually stated only 372,567 Jews killed during the time period when detailed reports are available (until June 1942). If the unknown persons reportedly killed were supposed to be all Jews, then the maximum recorded deaths of Jews would be 445,000. This included recorded killings from all sources including militia and the regular army.

Wikki says
The Einsatzgruppen operated in territories occupied by the German armed forces
Historian Raul Hilberg estimates that between 1941 and 1945 the Einsatzgruppen and related auxiliary troops killed more than two million people, including 1.3 million Jews

So wikki is saying in all German occupied territories, if you accept the numbers for source A and B then these numbers would be correct :larf:

Then we get this gem from source A:
We learn that mass executions sometimes took place out of sheer necessity. Food sources were becoming increasingly scarce. Locals were starving which caused further unrest. Reports show that the worst-affected patients of at least two mental institutions were liquidated in order to relieve the situation and improve the lives of local residents. A mass execution took place in another town where Jews had been stealing food and then selling it on the black market.

:larf:
So the general population is starving but its just the Jews who are stealing the food and then selling it :facepalm: I would say every fucker would be stealing food given the chance...duh...reality check :facepalm:


Source A says:
Several reports inform us of the local population’s satisfaction over these killings. Jews were widely hated and seen as collaborators. They often held top positions in local administration because of their allegiance with the despotic Bolsheviks.

Source B says
Revisionists have questioned that there were large numbers of Jews available to be killed in German occupied areas of the Soviet Union due to the large scale Jewish emigrations before the German invasion and due to the large scale evacuations eastwards by the Soviets as they retreated before the invading German forces

But it seems according to source A all the Jews must of been holding top positions :facepalm:

I could go on and on but Im bored, truth of the matter is that the Germans ie the Wermacht, SS and Einsatzgruppen killed millions of Jews and any other fucker they thought needed to be killed. That is in no dispute in any of the documents :facepalm:

Near enough 500,000 Jews killed in roughly a year according to both your sources Frau :facepalm:
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2016 21:43 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.