Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed'

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 10:50 #1

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17870
  • Likes received: 8280
Several explosions have struck Brussels airport and the metro system, causing at least 13 deaths, Belgian media say.

Two blasts tore through the departures area of Zaventem airport shortly after 08:00 local time (07:00 GMT).

An hour later, an explosion hit Maelbeek metro station, close to the EU institutions. The airport and whole transport system have been closed.
The attacks come four days after Salah Abdeslam, the main fugitive in the Paris attacks, was seized in Brussels.

The Belgian government has yet to confirm the number of deaths and injuries or the cause of the explosions.

Belgium has now raised its terror threat to its highest level. Prime Minister Charles Michel tweeted: "For the moment, we are asking people to stay where they are."

European Union president Donald Tusk described the blasts as "terrorist attacks".

'Blood everywhere'

Belgian broadcaster VRT said that in addition to 13 deaths at the airport, at least 35 people were severely injured.

There is confusion about the casualties at the metro station. Some reports speak of at least 10 deaths but this has not been confirmed.

The Belga news agency reports that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the two explosions at the airport. Some reports say it was a suicide attack.

More: www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869254
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 11:00 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Unless we want to live in a North Korea-style repressive society, these kind of cowardly attacks are the price we have to pay for our western freedom. Or, you can pretend there are no real suicide attacks and that it's all our nasty govt's fault.

ps. White hat civilians with guns couldn't have prevented this, so what makes them so confident they'd overcome a govt tyranny is beyond me.
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 11:12 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 13:50 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17870
  • Likes received: 8280
Well a suprise attack often cant be prevented by anyone, and guns certainly are of no use when bombs are snuck into places and detonated. Which seems to be the case here so far with the info we have at hand.

Apples and oranges compared to urban warfare for example.

Anyway, since you went a little off topic there rags i will just add that this ironically might boost Trump given that initial reports state that aloha snackbars or similar were heard before the shit went down.... americans dont want radical islam in the USA and weak borders are seen as a way for them to get in.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 14:52 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
Was at that airport about 1,5 month ago.. they've got a lot of security walking around there, soldiers patrolling the airport everywhere.

Am also wondering how they got the explosives to the departure area. I mean, it's past the customs check, so you might expect that zone to have been safe.

Well, there goes the sense of security at Brussels airport then...

These are the suspects by the way:
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 14:53 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 14:56 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 15:32 #6

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Terrible
Sad thing being there's likely to be more yet to come.
It's just about impossible to stop every one of these nut cases from blowing themselves up in busy public places.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 15:42 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
GMP wrote:
Terrible
Sad thing being there's likely to be more yet to come.
It's just about impossible to stop every one of these nut cases from blowing themselves up in busy public places.

Let's import some more 'diversity', that will definately help, don't you think?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 15:45 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
Looks like it's got some hallmarks of a false flag...

Date of bombing: 03-22 --> 322 is the nr. of the Skull & Bones society:



“March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights”
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 15:45 #9

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
Terrible
Sad thing being there's likely to be more yet to come.
It's just about impossible to stop every one of these nut cases from blowing themselves up in busy public places.

Let's import some more 'diversity', that will definately help, don't you think?
Is this a thread to be making political points on do you think?
I'm a parent and grand parent - those people who died today all had a set of those too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 15:54 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
GMP wrote:
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
Terrible
Sad thing being there's likely to be more yet to come.
It's just about impossible to stop every one of these nut cases from blowing themselves up in busy public places.

Let's import some more 'diversity', that will definately help, don't you think?
Is this a thread to be making political points on do you think?
I'm a parent and grand parent - those people who died today all had a set of those too.

Ah, the politically correct answer which every politician is telling us now 'it's time to mourn now, and we will discuss later'.

Ofc I realise as well that those people had families.

But these bombings are becoming so regular, that it seems to me we'd better be looking at what the problems are in stead of mourning all the time about them. Or are you really weeping every two months at your t.v. set about it?
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 16:03 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:04 #11

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
Terrible
Sad thing being there's likely to be more yet to come.
It's just about impossible to stop every one of these nut cases from blowing themselves up in busy public places.

Let's import some more 'diversity', that will definately help, don't you think?
Is this a thread to be making political points on do you think?
I'm a parent and grand parent - those people who died today all had a set of those too.

Ah, the politically correct answer which every politician is telling us now 'it's time to mourn now, and we will discuss later'.

Ofc I realise that as well those people had families.

But these bombings are becoming so regular, that it seems to me we'd better be looking at what the problems are in stead of mourning all the time about them. Or are you really weeping every two months at your t.v. set about it?
Fact is Flares I do not have the first idea what to do about it.
Not Sure any fecker else has an idea how to stop it either because if they did then it would not happen.
It's a stone certainty that some of these lads arriving on our shores will be out to blow themselves up along with as many others as they can.
Only suggestion I have put on here is to keep them all in Greece. Makes sense to me but others think differently.
Bad business though, I don't shed tears for folks I don't personally know but we can all empathise with innocent victims.
Well at least I hope that we all can.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:14 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
GMP wrote:
Fact is Flares I do not have the first idea what to do about it.
Not Sure any fecker else has an idea how to stop it either because if they did then it would not happen.
It's a stone certainty that some of these lads arriving on our shores will be out to blow themselves up along with as many others as they can.
Only suggestion I have put on here is to keep them all in Greece. Makes sense to me but others think differently.
Bad business though, I don't shed tears for folks I don't personally know but we can all empathise with innocent victims.
Well at least I hope that we all can.

Well, I certainly can empathise with the innocent victims, matter of fact.. I'm pretty pissed about it that we are having bombings/shooting about every two months now.

What you can do about it? Well, better look up what Nationalism is all about.. here's what gets you started:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:23 #13

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7478
  • Likes received: 1600
Hoaxing; a fully staged fake psy-op is much easier and safer for the perpetrators than a false flag. Otherwise real grieving families can start to ask nasty questions.

It has all the signs of a hoax like Hebdo (7-1-2015), Bataclan (13-11-2015), Thalys hoax (Amsterdam-Paris, aug 2015), Jewish museum (Brussels), London (7-7-2005), Madrid (11-3-2004), 9/11, Sandy Hoax, Boston Smoke Bombs, Aurora Batman "killings", etc. etc. etc.

The "photos" of the vicsims are too hilarious to take seriously.

More about that here: cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1877&p=2399711#p2399711

Time of "bombing"; 9:11 :yerright:
Flare wrote:
Looks like it's got some hallmarks of a false flag...

Date of bombing: 03-22 --> 322 is the nr. of the Skull & Bones society:



“March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights”
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 16:28 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:26 #14

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Thanks for the link Flare and if that works for you then that is what works for you.
My own preference is towards co-operative socialism ( syndicalism) but it would be a dull old world if we all thought the same way.
:)
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 16:44 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:37 #15

  • dentedarthur
  • dentedarthur's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 40
GMP wrote:
Fact is Flares I do not have the first idea what to do about it.

How about the abolition of all state religions
Keep your spirit level
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 16:37 by dentedarthur.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:38 #16

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
Gaia wrote:
Hoaxing; a fully staged fake psy-op is much easier and safer for the perpetrators than a false flag. Otherwise real grieving families can start to ask nasty questions.

It has all the signs of a hoax like Hebdo (7-1-2015), Bataclan (13-11-2015), Thalys hoax (Amsterdam-Paris, aug 2015), Jewish museum (Brussels), London (7-7-2005), Madrid (11-3-2004), 9/11, Sandy Hoax, Boston Smoke Bombs, Aurora Batman "killings", etc. etc. etc.

The "photos" of the vicsims are too hilarious to take seriously.

More about that here: cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1877&p=2399711#p2399711

Time of "bombing"; 9:11 :yerright:
Flare wrote:
Looks like it's got some hallmarks of a false flag...

Date of bombing: 03-22 --> 322 is the nr. of the Skull & Bones society:



“March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights”
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

Well... wonder how they managed to put this 'scenery' together then:







Cluesforum... come on man, that whole forum is a hoax...
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 16:40 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:43 #17

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
dentedarthur wrote:
GMP wrote:
Fact is Flares I do not have the first idea what to do about it.

How about the abolition of all state religions

Good start IMO but my old Nan ( RIP) would not have agreed.
Lots of old Nans today wouldn't agree either.
A lot of folks still seem to enjoy religion.
Go figure?
Beats me!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:43 #18

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7478
  • Likes received: 1600
They either use drills or fenced off pre-prepared areas to pull those tricks.

Done multiple times in the past, will happen more in the future.

Attacking the source without any arguments is not truth seekinh. A complete forum cannot be a hoax. There's some interesting stuff on there, with also foolish bits.

Just like here.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:44 #19

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5882
GMP wrote:
Thanks for the link and if that works for you then that is what works for you.
My own preference is towards co-operative socialism ( syndicalism) but it would be a dull old world if we all thought the same way.
:)

Socialism is exactly the wrong direction in which you have been politically correctly brainwashed to believe is the right one.

Nationalism is the only way to go, as it protects its country, people and own interests, without hating on other nations.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brussels explosions: Airport and metro hit with 'at least 13 killed' 22 Mar 2016 16:48 #20

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
Thanks for the link and if that works for you then that is what works for you.
My own preference is towards co-operative socialism ( syndicalism) but it would be a dull old world if we all thought the same way.
:)

Socialism is exactly the wrong direction in which you have been politically correctly brainwashed to believe is the right one.

Nationalism is the only way to go, as it protects its country, people and own interests, without hating on other nations.

How strange and here was me thinking that the pre WW2 NSDAP sent delegations to the Rochdale Pioneers Co-Operative Society ( the world's first co-op) and imported co-operative models into Germany because they could see how well those worked in practice. More here... Check out 'Walter Kunze'...books.google.co.uk/books?id=-3k-CwAAQBAJ&pg=PT34&lpg=PT34&dq=Cooperatives+and+the+NSDAP&source=bl&ots=zuqm27ZX7K&sig=5TMRBiiTZCr-c7svJRN3TYIeYZI&hl=en...0the%20NSDAP&f=false
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 16:55 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.