Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame!

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 22 Apr 2016 01:45 #1

• Martin Timothy
  • Fresh Member

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/555566/posts

The image at left above was taken by NYPD helo pilot Detective Greg Semendinger on September 11, 2001, maybe there is at least one person visible at the corner out of the smoke, the 911 Tourist Guy remains unaccounted for and sometimes it looks like it could be him, whoever it was must have died cursing the NYPD for not attempting his or her rescue.

By Scot J. Paltrow and Queena Sook Kim, Staff Reporters @ The Wall Street Journal, October 23, 2001. Within minutes of the first air strike on the World Trade Center September 11, 2001, an NYPD Bell 412 helicopter with a 250 foot hoist and a three man crew trained for rooftop rescues, piloted by Detective Greg Semendinger arrived at the WTC.

In 1993 after a bomb exploded in the WTC basement garage sending thick smoke up through the stairwells, Semendinger had lowered two men to the roof of the same North Tower, who removed antennas to clear a landing area from which twenty eight workers were airlifted to safety.

Feedback: "How could a helicopter have gotten close enough, all the smoke?"

Reply: The downdraft from the rotors would have cleared the smoke sufficiently to carry out a rescue.

The Talmud: "If you see a Christian in difficulty or drowning do not go to his help, and if he is in danger of death do not save him," the lack of effort was Jews responding to the mores of Judah.

Semendinger should be prosecuted as a capital offender for making no effort to save them, his arrest should be at the Precinct House where the rest of New York's foulest in situ will be required to disarm, while any that don't will be regarded as enemy combatants!
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2016 01:46 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 22 Apr 2016 01:50 #2

• Martin Timothy
  • Fresh Member
Semendinger's Return..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w465MHsvYpg&feature=player_embedded
http://gothamist.com/2011/03/07/newly_released_911_helicopter_video.php#photo-1

In response to criticism of the role of the NYPD helicopters that day, and to charges that at least one person was visible on the roof of the North Tower, the above material appeared at Gothamist.com.

Notwithstanding any other facts or evidence, S remains culpable for refusing to deploy the trained rooftop rescue team that day directly after the first strike at 8:47 am, the North Tower went down at 10:28 am he had plenty of time .. sod him!

Richard Wright of the Helicopter Association International, who rescued men from the North Sea around burning oil rig Piper Alpha in 1988, said a rescue would have been possible, Wright said helicopter rescues from fires had been carried out in much worse conditions, including at night and in storms, than was the case at the World Trade Center.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705290832/Bangladesh-mall-fire-kills-at-least-7.html

A helicopter plucked survivors from the roof of Bangladesh's biggest shopping mall, as fire raced through the upper levels of the high rise complex.

Reply: Unpredictable up and down drafts my arse!

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 22 Apr 2016 09:45 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Martin Timothy wrote:
The Talmud: "If you see a Christian in difficulty or drowning do not go to his help, and if he is in danger of death do not save him," the lack of effort was Jews responding to the mores of Judah.
:roll:

FYI
As books of law, the Talmuds differ greatly from the Mishnah in style and approach. The Mishnah states its rules in a straightforward manner, usually not supporting them with scriptural references or other argumentation. The Talmuds (and this is especially true of the Babylonian Talmud) are dialectical: their predominant form is debate, in which propositions are raised, attacked, refuted, and modified through the give-and-take of argument and counterargument.
Thus for example, if a person wanted to find out about the laws related to Rosh HaShanah, one would go to the tractate called Rosh HaShanah and would find there numerous laws and customs related to the festival. Likewise, if one wanted to find the laws and customs about Shabbat, one could go to the tractate of the same name.

“Correct” answers emerge out of the process of argument that fills the Talmud and all the books written to explain it. They are tentative conclusions whose rightness is based upon the ability of one school of thought to persuade the community of Rabbinic scholars that its point of view represents the best understanding of Torah and of God’s demands upon us.
www.reformjudaism.org/talmud

The fact that you bring quotes and other bits of information here out of context is not presenting the whole picture. If a pilot or crew decide to not act because they assess the situation as too dangerous that's their call, but even if they were nasty Jews out to kill/not assist Christians, they're not going to know if any person stranded on the roof is Jewish or Christian you fucking pleb. :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2016 10:44 by Frothy.

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 01 May 2016 05:51 #4

• Flare
@ Gaia

In the 911 topic on Zax' forum where I can not post, I see you base your 'no plane' theory on the fact that the plane could not have gone through the steel structure of the WTC buidling and just should have been crushed and fallen off the side... is that correct?

Looks to me it should be no problem at all for a plane with the weight of approx. 90.000 kgs to fly into a building with +- 450 km/h.

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 01 May 2016 06:17 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Sex, lies and videotapes again. Dr. Mengele has taken your brain and fried it completely I see.
Flare wrote:
@ Gaia

In the 911 topic on Zax' forum where I can not post,

You apparently can read. Reading means able to copy text and quote what I've said and on which basis.
I see you base your 'no plane' theory on the fact that...

I see you cannot even read. :facepalm:
the plane could not have gone through the steel structure of the WTC buidling and just should have been crushed and fallen off the side... is that correct?

No, if you actually would have paid attention, you could have understood what I wrote and what is the basis for my point. You however strawman again, like always. The question mark at the end doesn't fool me.
Looks to me it should be no problem at all

We have a new Noble Prize winner.

"Mr Flare, what is your physical explanation for your findings, can you please explain them so we can all understand how intelligent you are?"
"Looks to me it should be no problem at all"

FAIL.
for a plane with the weight of approx. 90.000 kgs to fly into a building with +- 450 km/h.

Weight and speed are secundarily the point here. I've explained it multiple times yet you chose to not address my points. AGAIN.

Pathetic troll fails again. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 01 May 2016 06:26 #6

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I just think it's a bit strange that you think a Boeing 757 could not fly into the WTC but should bounce off of it.

That's all.

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 01 May 2016 06:32 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
And just repeating your straw man again, avoiding the basis upon which I call that "video" fake. Again.

Pathetic troll. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame! 01 May 2016 09:18 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Flare wrote:
I just think it's a bit strange that you think a Boeing 757 could not fly into the WTC but should bounce off of it.

That's all.

What would happen if a moving skyscraper ran into a static plane at 500MPH?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia, Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare