Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The New World Order

The New World Order 03 May 2016 08:28 #1

• Flare
Hello guys,

Since this forum basically is more for the 'advanced' Truthers, I thought it would be nice for the newbie-Truthers
to explain about the New World Order and that it's actually around us now.

This due to the fact that for example Gaia still does not understand it's existence, and therefore he has no clue
what we are talking about regarding the rest of the material here.

I'll start off with some material and hope you guys can provide some more concrete evidence of the NWO:

Printed on the back of a 1 dollar bill:

Last Edit: 03 May 2016 08:33 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The New World Order 03 May 2016 18:59 #2

• Grolongo
Some time ago Gaia asked me to provide him with info exposing the Dutch music industry

This vid would be a good place to start and I have many more if this wont convince him for whatever reason

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare, Gaia

The New World Order 03 May 2016 20:57 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Grolongo wrote:
Some time ago Gaia asked me to provide him with info exposing the Dutch music industry

This vid would be a good place to start and I have many more if this wont convince him for whatever reason

Great video, thanks! :thumbup:

Convince me of what exactly? That these symbols and speeches are used on those parties?

I have been to Qlimax, Mysteryland and Dance Valley, I have that Ground Zero - New World Order T-shirt* and I love the music (as you and Flare as well).

But what "occult secrets"? They are wide, very wide in the open! :larf:

I always said that those parties (which are more than excellent gatherings of many freethinkers) are like a religious gathering, of the same kind as the Catholics, the Muslims and others organise.

I don't see anything wrong about this; it's playing with the Illuminati signs and symbols and right in the open. Many of the people going there are also into conspiracies, many are also not at all; simply drugs and dance fans.

Is this great video "proof" of "A New World Order"? No, of course not; it is playing with the already existing themes, long known and fun to recognise the symbols for the audience.

My first big party of this kind was Innercity 2002, in Amsterdam. There the theme was slightly different and pretty provocative, with "nazi-style" vertical banners. The artists were announced by Russian girls (see Sven Väth live-set). But there were no swastikas, yet these fellows:

I found it pretty strange to see it, and more people were quite shocked by the symbolism. But did anyone become a communist after that party? No, of course not! :larf:

Like I said in the "What are you listening to?" thread, when I was DJ'ing for the students I played this song many times (in a different mix):

What do you think, everyone left the party being a fascist? :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :iitm:

By the way, this poster hangs in my living room, what do you think, I am a communist??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I've organised a secret underground party in a (WWII! :D ) bunker in Germany and at one moment switched off all the lights so it became pitch black dark and put this song on:

Now what, I am a nazi??? :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:

* I wore this T-shirt when I was on Newark airport (stopover, unfortunately not went to New York) on September 11, 2006, 5 years after... You should have seen those yanks looking :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 03 May 2016 21:21 by Gaia.

The New World Order 04 May 2016 12:28 #4

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

By the way, this poster hangs in my living room, what do you think, I am a communist??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Great poster to hang in your living room with the greatest mass-murderers, installed by the jews, in history of mankind. :thumbup:

The New World Order 04 May 2016 12:36 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Great poster to hang in your living room with the greatest mass-murderers, installed by the jews, in history of mankind. :thumbup:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The New World Order 06 May 2016 19:37 #6

• Flare

The New World Order 27 Sep 2016 11:56 #7

• Flare

The New World Order 11 Oct 2016 01:48 #8

• Flare

The New World Order 16 Oct 2016 23:20 #9

• Flare

The New World Order 01 Apr 2017 11:31 #10

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

The New World Order 23 Oct 2017 19:06 #11

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The New World Order 23 Oct 2017 21:29 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN Full documentary 1878 2006 by A C Hitchcock

- earlier than 1878 - I'll post later
(going through my bookmarks many are now deleted)
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 21:34 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Flare

The New World Order 23 Oct 2017 21:37 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

FREEMASONRY IS A JEWISH LUCIFERIAN SATANIC CULT - DOCUMENTARY
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Flare

The New World Order 23 Oct 2017 21:44 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

Synopsis: The history of the debt money system promulgated by privately-owned central banks masquerading as central banks owned by the state and operating in the public interest. How monetary reform can fix the problems caused by the resulting "national debt" system of money creation. This film was made one year before the introduction of digital video. It was filmed and edited on video tape and consequently, every time it was copied, it lost resolution. This copy was made directly off the DVD to which it was transferred about 10 years ago. In the future, I hope to reassemble the original master version which was on Sony beta video tape and remaster a version with substantially higher resolution; but, in the meantime, this will have to suffice. Bill Still
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The New World Order 23 Oct 2017 21:48 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

NWO UN Agenda 21/Depopulation/Georgia Guidestones/Abortion/LGBT/Fluoridation/BPA/GMOs/Vaccines/Mark
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The New World Order 23 Oct 2017 23:24 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
The REAL Leaders Of The World

Have you ever wondered who is really running the affairs around the World? This is a documentary about who really controls America! Everything history doesn't tell us about the real leaders of America is presented in this must see documentary! What is the last true american value? Buying things! This is how consumption helped shape the world we live today, and the people who thought the plan through. Discover the truth about the men behind the curtain who own and run the U.S. Government. These men are totally evil, ruthless, greedy and vicious individuals who will stop at nothing to gain control of the world and the enslavement of us all. They are now taking steps to control and shut down the internet because it is the last means for people to come together, and voice their opinions freely. The new world order is not a conspiracy, it has started and it is real! In this anonymous documentary about the new world order secret illuminati elite You will find out about their satanic rituals, secret society locations, new world order habbits. Enjoy this anonymous documentary about the new world order, the secret satanic elite.s:
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 23:29 by Lizzy.

The New World Order 29 Oct 2017 00:51 #17

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

The New World Order 05 Dec 2018 09:53 #18

• Flare
Mike Pompeo: Trump is building a new world order

By Reuters

December 4, 2018 | 7:44am

BRUSSELS — US President Donald Trump is building a new world order upheld by American leadership and democracy, his secretary of state told diplomats at an event here Tuesday, blaming Iran and China for instability in the world.

“In the finest traditions of our great democracy, we are rallying the noble nations to build a new liberal order that prevents war and achieves greater prosperity,” Mike Pompeo said in a foreign policy speech.

“Under President Trump, we are not abandoning international leadership or our friends in the international system,” he said.

Pompeo criticized Iran and China in his speech, rejecting suggestions that Washington was acting unilaterally.

“Even our European friends sometimes say we’re not acting in the free world’s interest. This is just plain wrong.”

“We are acting to preserve, protect, and advance an open, just, transparent and free world of sovereign states. This project will require actual, not pretend, restoration of the liberal order among nations. It will require an assertive America and leadership from not only my country, but of democracies around the world.”

Pompeo said the United States was pushing the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to reduce funding to countries such as China, saying they already had access to financial markets to raise capital.

Pompeo is in Brussels for talks among foreign ministers at NATO, where Trump has accused European members of failing to spend enough on their own defense and relying too much on Washington.

NATO is also pressing Trump not to go through with his decision to quit the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces treaty with Moscow, signed in 1987, but instead to work to bring Russia into compliance with the arms control pact.

nypost.com/2018/12/04/mike-pompeo-trump-is-building-a-new-world-order/

The New World Order 05 Dec 2018 10:59 #19

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
novum wrote:

Ah I never explained why I posted this back then. In the above... Jay Z's words...

"Know they ain't fully prepared for this New World Order
So I keep it ghetto like sunflower seeds and quarter waters
You walk em through it, you know, talk em through it
Know these beats is more than music whenever I talk to it"

Released 1997. Over 20 years ago now.

Run through an ebonicslater it reads....

Know they are not prepared for this New World Order
So I keep it simple and communicate the existence of this NWO to my listeners in a way they can understand
Walk them through it so to speak
And know that I drop red pills in my music so pay attention
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 11:01 by novum.

The New World Order 05 Dec 2018 20:53 #20

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
So what was the O.W.O. (Old World Order)?
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare