Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The New World Order

The New World Order 06 Dec 2018 00:01 #21

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Rocco wrote:
So what was the O.W.O. (Old World Order)?

Well my take on NWO is this, there wasnt really an old world order, not over the entire earth anyway.

The old world (and I wont add order to that) consisted of autonomous tribes and regions, without an overarching hierarchy of globalists that dictated policy. Of course these different administrations would clash (war) at various times, and of course there were some power structures that were stronger than others and took over large parts of the world... but they hadnt conquered everyone and everything, and that includes government, corporate, citizen and environmental policy.

Whereas the New World Order = one group of intellectual elite dictating policy and therefore affecting just about every facet of our lives. One group having control of the entire known world and its inhabitants. They are the elite, blue bloods, bloodline families.

You can reach this conclusion also by listening to George Bush 41's speech on september 11, 1991. He talks about curtailing conflicts, but this is simply because they become so powerful that there is almost no need anymore once theyve enslaved the world.

Remember that when these guys talk they are speaking to their peers, not us, when they sell it like its a good thing.

The rest of us are simply the slaves that work to provide their lavish lifestyles.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The New World Order 06 Dec 2018 00:17 #22

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So what was the O.W.O. (Old World Order)?

Well my take on NWO is this, there wasnt really an old world order, not over the entire earth anyway.

The old world (and I wont add order to that) consisted of autonomous tribes and regions, without an overarching hierarchy of globalists that dictated policy. Of course these different administrations would clash (war) at various times, and of course there were some power structures that were stronger than others and took over large parts of the world... but they hadnt conquered everyone and everything, and that includes government, corporate, citizen and environmental policy.

Whereas the New World Order = one group of intellectual elite dictating policy and therefore affecting just about every facet of our lives. One group having control of the entire known world and its inhabitants. They are the elite, blue bloods, bloodline families.

You can reach this conclusion also by listening to George Bush 41's speech on september 11, 1991. He talks about curtailing conflicts, but this is simply because they become so powerful that there is almost no need anymore once theyve enslaved the world.

Remember that when these guys talk they are speaking to their peers, not us, when they sell it like its a good thing.

The rest of us are simply the slaves that work to provide their lavish lifestyles.

This is good
I dont want to spoil your thread but this is where the "Point within a circle "comes in.....and then you see how the Sphere is mapped

Gan explains this part of it very well.......
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare