Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 06 Jun 2016 23:39 #41

• Possibly
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:

They don't have to be transgender. All any pervert has to do is say, they are transgender. to gain entrance into ANY bathroom. Hell, men don't even have to put on women's clothes anymore to pretend they are a woman. They just walk right in. [/color]

Anyone could walk into any bathroom. Unless we have special police I guess..I hope they don't limit the number of sheets..

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 06 Jun 2016 23:43 #42

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is pure unadulterated filth and a crime to to allow a man in a woman's bathroom

get a fucking clue ...
NO ONE is suggesting "men" be allowed in woman's washrooms.

what a melodramatic buffoon you are.

Ignorant faggot communist. The whole directive and purpose is to allow men in women's bathrooms

ignorant bigot hick.
gender is not a polarity.
please join us in the 21st century, where we have learned more than they knew in the dark ages.
we also know that the earth is not flat.

Ignorant faggot communist! That's why nature gave men and woman different sexual equipment, because there is a polarity
Commie queer or fascist faggot sound much better, imho. :D

Not that it makes me agree with you, but on the terrain of creative language I can teach you something. :chuckle:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 06 Jun 2016 23:43 #43

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
aside: peacenik is a rude little cunt.
i would bloody your nose for that you mouthy little puke.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 06 Jun 2016 23:47 #44

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
there is nothing female about me, for that matter, fuckface.
i am very much a "man's man" and ther beard makes drag a little tough.
what a sad little thing you are, peacenik.
he cannot discuss the issues, but must lower the discussion to personal insult.
we were discussing transgender washrooms.
peacenik is obviously incapable of reasoned discourse.

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 06 Jun 2016 23:51 #45

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The head of Georgia’s ACLU chapter has resigned over President Obama’s directive for schools to let transgender students use the bathroom of their choice, after she said her daughters were frightened by running into three transgender individuals in the women’s bathroom.

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/maya-dillard-smith-georgia-aclu-leader-resigns-ove/

Obama Uses Scripture to Defend Transgender Directive

In a recent town hall meeting in Elkhart, Indiana, President Obama said that his understanding of Scripture led him to issue the transgender bathroom directive to public schools.

www.christianheadlines.com/blog/obama-uses-scripture-to-defend-transgender-directive.html

Side note:

Member "Possibly" was formerly known as "Jagged Hope", just in case someone is interested in reading previous comments.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 23:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 07 Jun 2016 00:04 #46

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The head of Georgia’s ACLU chapter has resigned over President Obama’s directive for schools to let transgender students use the bathroom of their choice, after she said her daughters were frightened by running into three transgender individuals in the women’s bathroom.

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/maya-dillard-smith-georgia-aclu-leader-resigns-ove/

Obama Uses Scripture to Defend Transgender Directive

In a recent town hall meeting in Elkhart, Indiana, President Obama said that his understanding of Scripture led him to issue the transgender bathroom directive to public schools.

www.christianheadlines.com/blog/obama-uses-scripture-to-defend-transgender-directive.html

Side note:

Member "Possibly" was formerly known as "Jagged Hope", just in case someone is interested in reading previous comments.

It's good to know, even left wing liberals have a barf factor when it comes to their own children sharing bathrooms with opposite sex.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2016 00:05 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 07 Jun 2016 08:42 #47

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
It's good to know, even left wing liberals have a barf factor when it comes to their own children sharing bathrooms with opposite sex.

If it was only an issue of normal men being allowed to the same toilet, it would be not even half as bad and satanic as it is!

You can't even call those ... psychologically and mentally and often physically (deliberately ?) deranged ... men "the opposite sex" any longer in all seriosness.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 07 Jun 2016 08:58 #48

• peacenik
  • Immortal
bd wrote:

No, no, you go on with your business of being a, "man's man". I'll keep checking in with you occasionally, seeing how a queer, communist, anarchist, (and god knows what else) makes it through the day w/o killing himself?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 07 Jun 2016 10:09 #49

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
There's going to be a big demand for incontinence pants in lots of US states soon, if anybody has any spare cash to invest.

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 08 Jun 2016 17:19 #50

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:

No, no, you go on with your business of being a, "man's man". I'll keep checking in with you occasionally, seeing how a queer, communist, anarchist, (and god knows what else) makes it through the day w/o killing himself?

easy peasy ...
i have a good life, with many friends, loving family and a comfortable pension.
i keep active with my motorcycles and my beautiful home and garden.
life has been good to me.

Obama’s Lawless Transgender Directive to Schools 24 Feb 2017 08:46 #51

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/american-college-of-pediatrics-reaches-decision-transgenderism-of-children-is-child-abuse-321212

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse

March 25, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz

The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, rodin
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare