Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 28 Jun 2016 18:59 #1

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Genuine question to our chums who boost National Socialism on here.
Deffo NOT having a go at anyone, totally respect everybody's opinion.
Just something that came up on another thread but got no response.
Given that there are no National Socialist political parties in Europe that anyone can vote for...
I mean parties that use the sorts of publicity materials you guys put up. WW2 vids, Hitler, that sort of thing.
Why boost National Socialism online?
How come people aren't out there boosting the populist right parties that people can vote for and putting up vids and memes from those parties.
AfD, GD, FN, FP.. Those guys.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2016 19:01 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 28 Jun 2016 19:51 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
They're not edgy enough for the hardore national socialists.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 28 Jun 2016 23:24 #3

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Dunno Raggy.
What puzzles me genuinely is that a lot of the Nat Soc stuff posted on here is truly historic.
Ancient black n white vids from Adolf's day and such.
FFS there's a political battle going on in Europe TODAY.
Why not post stuff about that?
It is more up-to-date and at least people can vote for AfD.
Last time I looked Adolf Hitler wasn't canvassing for votes this year.
Hence no fecker can vote for the dude.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 28 Jun 2016 23:31 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
GMP wrote:
Genuine question to our chums who boost National Socialism on here.
Deffo NOT having a go at anyone, totally respect everybody's opinion.
Just something that came up on another thread but got no response.
Given that there are no National Socialist political parties in Europe that anyone can vote for...
I mean parties that use the sorts of publicity materials you guys put up. WW2 vids, Hitler, that sort of thing.
Why boost National Socialism online?
How come people aren't out there boosting the populist right parties that people can vote for and putting up vids and memes from those parties.
AfD, GD, FN, FP.. Those guys.

Good point.

But once people find out the truth about mr. Hitler, then they automatically know who to vote for... and that's as far to the right if possible.

Problem is tho, the political spectrum which is presented to us doesn't go to far to the right enough, as it has to be extreme-right, which is 'outside the spectrum'.

This due to the fact that the Truth is also 'outside the box'.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 28 Jun 2016 23:57 #5

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
AfD to me has really sound policies.
They have some clever people on boards.
I reckon that the populist right in Europe know that if they mention Adolf in their campaigns then they will lose votes.
Adolf being a toxic brand.
AfD economic policy is solidly co-operative socialist, they hate multinational corporations.
They are nationalists insofar as they want a secure Germany and far less immigrants.
What's not to like?
If we had a party here in the UK canvassing what AfD is promoting, then that party would do really well.
Closest we have to AfD here is some County- Independents and they are a bit of a mixed bag.
UKIP won't cut it cos they are too 'old fashioned'.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 00:04 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Great thread by one of the well-known dif pit minions ... !!!


And completely in line with your previous threads:



- truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65087-lol-of-the-day.html?start=460#216693

- truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67223-online-adolf-boosting-and-controlled-opposition.html?start=100#216203



(links are only working for now and might be subjected to "cleaning" activities by the admin)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 00:13 #7

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Thankyou for caring Pfiz.
You have said on here before that you don't vote so, basically; your opinions can never count insofar as any elections are concerned.
You'll always be governed by people who you never voted for.
I simply cannot see how boosting WW2 and historical stuff about Germany under Hitler can ever make a difference to today's politics.
If it could get them more votes then AfD would deffo be boosting Hitler.
They're not boosting him though are they?
If they did they would probably lose more support than ever they gained.
But AfD are gaining huge support at the polls.
How is that a bad thing Pfiz?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 00:38 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
GMP wrote:
Thankyou for caring Pfiz.
You have said on here before that you don't vote so, basically; your opinions can never count insofar as any elections are concerned.
You'll always be governed by people who you never voted for.
I simply cannot see how boosting WW2 and historical stuff about Germany under Hitler can ever make a difference to today's politics.
If it could get them more votes then AfD would deffo be boosting Hitler.
They're not boosting him though are they?
If they did they would probably lose more support than ever they gained.
But AfD are gaining huge support at the polls.
How is that a bad thing Pfiz?


It's easy to speak about a subject if you have no clue
but a clear directive, when you are a system tool, like you.

Then in the David Icke disinfo pit, NOW ON TZ!



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 00:46 #9

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
Thankyou for caring Pfiz.
You have said on here before that you don't vote so, basically; your opinions can never count insofar as any elections are concerned.
You'll always be governed by people who you never voted for.
I simply cannot see how boosting WW2 and historical stuff about Germany under Hitler can ever make a difference to today's politics.
If it could get them more votes then AfD would deffo be boosting Hitler.
They're not boosting him though are they?
If they did they would probably lose more support than ever they gained.
But AfD are gaining huge support at the polls.
How is that a bad thing Pfiz?


It's easy to speak about a subject if you have no clue
but a clear directive, when you are a system tool, like you.

Then in the David Icke disinfo pit, NOW ON TZ!



.

Not voting for the AfD then Pfiz?
That's your prerogative of course.
Germany for the ' people who could be ersed to vote'- Is that your slogan then?
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 00:49 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
GMP wrote:
Not voting for the AfD then Pfiz?
That's your prerogative of course.
Germany for the ' people who could be ersed to vote'- Is that your slogan then?
:)


All you can do is keep me occupied ... for some time .... distraction artist and prime system tool
and you know that I decide for how long.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 00:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 00:54 #11

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
Not voting for the AfD then Pfiz?
That's your prerogative of course.
Germany for the ' people who could be ersed to vote'- Is that your slogan then?
:)


All you can do is keep me occupied ... for some time .... distraction artist and prime system tool
and you know that I decide for how long.


:)
Yep, bed time here.
Nice chatting Pfiz.
I do like you as a person on here but this constant attention seeking of yours.
It does you no good.
I bet you are really nice socially, great fun, good company and all that.
But on here, sometimes, frankly, you do come across as a bit of a mad person.
Just sayin'
And no offence meant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, bd

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 01:03 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
GMP wrote:
Thankyou for caring Pfiz.
You have said on here before that you don't vote so, basically; your opinions can never count insofar as any elections are concerned.
You'll always be governed by people who you never voted for.
I simply cannot see how boosting WW2 and historical stuff about Germany under Hitler can ever make a difference to today's politics.
If it could get them more votes then AfD would deffo be boosting Hitler.
They're not boosting him though are they?
If they did they would probably lose more support than ever they gained.
But AfD are gaining huge support at the polls.
How is that a bad thing Pfiz?

Of course, no political party in their right mind would boast Hitler as that would mean immediate policital suicide under the circumstances we're living in of course.

However, telling people the truth about him can't do any harm, as people need to know the correct history in stead of the bullshit what has been fed to them from the corrupt victors. Once more and more people get to learn it, at a certain moment the tipping point will be reached... however, hope it won't be too late for that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 01:04 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
GMP wrote:
Yep, bed time here.
Nice chatting Pfiz.
I do like you as a person on here but this constant attention seeking of yours.
It does you no good.
I bet you are really nice socially, great fun, good company and all that.
But on here, sometimes, frankly, you do come across as a bit of a mad person.
Just sayin'
And no offence meant.


It's none of your business, dif pit troll, who I am.
And I don't give a thingy what your ilk says about me.
For I know who I am.

All the best to you and the admin, who tolerates well-known dif pit trolls
after they allegedly got banned on David Icke's
disinfo forum.

Truth and justice will prevail.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 01:18 #14

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
Yep, bed time here.
Nice chatting Pfiz.
I do like you as a person on here but this constant attention seeking of yours.
It does you no good.
I bet you are really nice socially, great fun, good company and all that.
But on here, sometimes, frankly, you do come across as a bit of a mad person.
Just sayin'
And no offence meant.


It's none of your business, dif pit troll, who I am.
And I don't give a thingy what your ilk says about me.
For I know who I am.

All the best to you and the admin, who tolerates well-known dif pit trolls
after they allegedly got banned on David Icke's
disinfo forum.

Truth and justice will prevail.

:)

I'm not banned on DIF Pfiz.
Never have been. I post as GrandmasterP over there.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 01:21 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
GMP wrote:
I'm not banned on DIF Pfiz.
Never have been. I post as GrandmasterP over there.
:)


...so much the worse ...


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 01:24 #16

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
I'm not banned on DIF Pfiz.
Never have been. I post as GrandmasterP over there.
:)


...so much the worse ...


.

Check it out Pfiz.
I blew you a kiss here...
:)
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062752071&posted=1#post1062752071
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 01:31 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
GMP wrote:

You know that I will neither click the link to the DI forum
nor believe a word you say ...... and the best is that you
exactly know what I think of you

:) ... I do not even have to call you out in plainspeak.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 01:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 06:08 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17626
  • Likes received: 8204
GMP wrote:
AfD to me has really sound policies.
They have some clever people on boards.
I reckon that the populist right in Europe know that if they mention Adolf in their campaigns then they will lose votes.
Adolf being a toxic brand.
AfD economic policy is solidly co-operative socialist, they hate multinational corporations.
They are nationalists insofar as they want a secure Germany and far less immigrants.
What's not to like?
If we had a party here in the UK canvassing what AfD is promoting, then that party would do really well.
Closest we have to AfD here is some County- Independents and they are a bit of a mixed bag.
UKIP won't cut it cos they are too 'old fashioned'.

Valid observations and questions of course ... dont expect pfiz to address any of these things though, instead we get the auto-bot lashing out...
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Great thread by one of the well-known dif pit minions ... !!!
.

There is plenty of space on TZ for either to be discussed, but yes in regards to contemporary politics and parties we dont have much conversation here about contemporary nationalist parties.

Even if there was a party today that closely followed NSDAP policies, they still would do well to steer clear of Hitler if they wanted any real shot at winning seats in 2016.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, Gaia

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 06:18 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Good point novum.

The problem is that every party, political or not, that rises to a certain status and power is controlled. The problem with the Nazi Gang, of which Ze Frau is obviously the most hilarious, is that they recognise the controlled opposition everywhere else, but suddenly turn a blind eye to the controlled opposition of Them Nazis.

In theory the parties UKIP, AfD and the Libertarians in the US are I think the best way forward;
- anti-superstate
- freedom-loving
- conscious about cultural value (in the UK, Germany and US respectively)

In practice it is different; they are obviously placed to serve as candy for the masses. They promote fakery (a lot of it by "muslim" terrorists) and they steer the people away from the root of the problem; statism. Even in the US where Ron Paul surely spread wisdom, but his son is just a stooge for the military powers, having made comments like "we should invest 50 billion dollars in weaponry against those damn muslims", etc.

Front National and PVV (FP, I guess?) are different. Nigel Farage also has refused to work with them, partly because it would harm his cause being connected to real idiots, but also partly because they are steering away from the root of the problem; stopping superstates.

Stopping statism is a very difficult cause. Stopping superstates that are not (yet) fully established is -in theory- a viable path.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 06:21 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. 29 Jun 2016 09:16 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
This forum will surely be much more "funny" and relaxed
when only antifa, German haters, extreme leftists and foreigners are freely
discussing National Socialism and all things related to Germans and Germany
without native Germans intervening.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2016 09:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.