Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam?

Real of course 2 22.2%
Total scam 3 33.3%
Real but rigged 4 44.4%
Total number of voters: 9 ( Flare, entrangermercenary1, Lizzy, Steven, GMP ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam?

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 08:12 #81

Zorro wrote:
I was asking you, not Hokos, since it's you who claims to have served in the military. Being honest I have my doubts about that.

Not least because you generally act like an unreasonable and childish prat half the time. That's just not how you see people behaving in the forces, and when people do behave like that they aint liked and soon get taught a lesson, usually with a rifle butt to the chest. Anybody else who has served in the forces will know what I'm saying is correct.. People who have served in the forces just don't generally go around acting like some unreasonable loud mouth prat. They generally show a lot more respect.

I also have one or two friends and family who are ex military, the family member is an ex Royal marines sergeant. Also one of my best friends I joined with made it to W01 (regimental Sergeant major) after doing 20 years. I got out after my 6 years. I joined as a junior leader btw.

Really? :facepalm:

As they say " Respect is earned not given", claiming your "ex military" you should know that :wissl: you earned fack all :facepalm:

A rifle but in the chest :larf: :iitm: Who gives a fuck about what your "best friends" did!! My dads bigger than yours blahblahblah :facepalm:

Junior leader, wow Im impressed even more now :larf:

hokuspokus wrote:

I don't recall you posting any pictures specifically however this does not say it is not true.
But , as I don't know you , if you did post some pictures , what does this prove?.
They could be of anybody. :dunno:

Rather amazing that the thread I started with the photos on in the members section had 78 views :larf: :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 08:46 #82

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
well one view was mine, maybe the other 77 were pfiz going in and out to take screenies for her files. :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 08:50 #83

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Intermediate result:

Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam?

Real of course 2 25%
Total scam 3 37.5%
Real but rigged 3 37.5%

GMP and entrangermercenary1 (claim to) believe that elections are real of course.
Steven, Gaia and mhs say elections are a total scam. (corrected)
Drifty, formerly known as "Aster", is voluntarily inactive, but was active enough to vote ;)
Lizzy and wolfy also voted real but rigged.

From my point of view it should be obligatory to watch the following videos BEFORE being able to vote.
But unfortunately this is not possible, you can't make someone see and understand, you can only offer
chances and information over and over again.

:yup:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Can you NOT see through this?

"The election is nothing more than a reality tv show."

"If you don't understand this by now, then you shouldn't even be on this channel, watching this video."

.... or forum respectively.

Steven wrote:
GMP wrote:
Pfizi seems convinced that every populist party is some sort of Hasbara/Mossad type front.
They aren't.
Geert Wilders- top lad.
Marine le Pen- top lass
Nigel Farage- spiffing chap.
The only way we'll ever get populist administrations is by voting them into power.
Nothing else works.
Look at Pfizi's mates those dressing-up-box Reichsburger loonies.
The only thing those dudes are ever going to be in charge of - is mopping the floors in their cell block.
People have woken up to the fact that they can now tell the old political elites to feck off by voting for populist parties.
Hence populist parties are doing well.

Geert Wilders- top lad. :facepalm:
Marine le Pen- top lass :facepalm:
Nigel Farage- spiffing chap. :facepalm:

It's so obvious...one look into their faces tells the story.And for the ones who can not 'see', some little research might do the job.

BTW: Reichsbürger loonies will mop the floors of their cell blocks? Interesting view. :ponda: Or a wet dream? :yerright:
Prison for people who question the state on the basis of its own law? :twitch: Sounds very democratic to me... :coolio:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Exactly, Steven! :up:

The problem is, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

But

It's never too late to wake up.

"Our elections are theatre."

"The presidential race in particular is among the more superbly crafted American fictions."

"A grand drama in epic scale in which we immerse ourselves every four years, convinced to our cores
if we can just get our candidate elected everything will be okay."

"America, you've been had!"

Simply put, if you are voting at all, you are part of the problem and under mind control.

Snap out of it. #VoteNoOneNeverEver

Reality TRUMPED - Why You Should NOT Be Voting This Election

Video by Changing Reason. Sub here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC93E...

If you think 20 minutes of your precious life are wasted on this video, go on wasting hours and hours, days, months, years ...
discussing politics and politician impersonators.

Discuss the contents of the videos instead of wallowing in your blue pill illusions, please!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2016 09:08 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 13:25 #84

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I was asking you, not Hokos, since it's you who claims to have served in the military. Being honest I have my doubts about that.

Not least because you generally act like an unreasonable and childish prat half the time. That's just not how you see people behaving in the forces, and when people do behave like that they aint liked and soon get taught a lesson, usually with a rifle butt to the chest. Anybody else who has served in the forces will know what I'm saying is correct.. People who have served in the forces just don't generally go around acting like some unreasonable loud mouth prat. They generally show a lot more respect.

I also have one or two friends and family who are ex military, the family member is an ex Royal marines sergeant. Also one of my best friends I joined with made it to W01 (regimental Sergeant major) after doing 20 years. I got out after my 6 years. I joined as a junior leader btw.

Really? :facepalm:

As they say " Respect is earned not given", claiming your "ex military" you should know that :wissl: you earned fack all :facepalm:

A rifle but in the chest :larf: :iitm: Who gives a fuck about what your "best friends" did!! My dads bigger than yours blahblahblah :facepalm:

Junior leader, wow Im impressed even more now :larf:

hokuspokus wrote:

I don't recall you posting any pictures specifically however this does not say it is not true.
But , as I don't know you , if you did post some pictures , what does this prove?.
They could be of anybody. :dunno:

Rather amazing that the thread I started with the photos on in the members section had 78 views :larf: :facepalm:

Yeah, you see to me that post perfectly demonstrates (yet again) exactly what I'm talking about. You just don't act and carry yourself in the way of somebody who's served in the military. You act and carry yourself much more like one of those whinging whining Marxist SJW types, while pretending to be a time served ex military hard man or something, and now supposedly a serving Mercenary. I don't buy it. There's just things about your behavior that tell me you're a fake and not genuine on that score.

As somebody who served 6 years in the military myself let me demonstrate what I mean to the other members why I think you're lying about being ex military. It's generally your unreasonable and childish behavior that gives you away, and which makes me strongly suspect that you're lying about being ex military, though there are one or two other things I've picked up on too.

I never said that respect wasn't earned, of course respect is earned, and everybody knows that, ex military or not.. What I said is those who went around acting like an arse or a childish prick all the time were never liked or respected, and were likely to find themselves on the end of some strong retribution, often in the shape of physical violence in one shape or form. Usually by one of the Senior soldiers or junior NCO's. There's a huge emphasis on discipline and respect in the military, and childish loud mouth pricks who don't know the meaning of respect are dealt with very swiftly. You simply don't get given a choice on that score. If you act like an arse, then you get treated like one with a boot up your arse, until you stop being one, either that or you get booted out and discharged.

Basically most of your mannerisms and behavior lead me to strongly suspect that you've never served in the military. If you did then I would be asking myself what the fuck happened to you since leaving? Because you come across as a bit of a disingenuous wanker to me who wouldn't last 5 mins in the military. And if you are suffering from some sort of post-traumatic stress or something, than you simply wouldn't be serving as a mercenary now, as you claim. Period. You go around the forum constantly bad mouthing, antagonizsng, and baiting other members, and trying to misrepresent other peoples words and posts. You do little else but constantly cause trouble and make a nuisance of yourself. Practically every thread you post in ends up in a rant of some sort.

If you really are ex military (which I seriously doubt myself) then you're hardly doing the image of the Army any favours by acting quite the childish prick you do online..

As hokus also said, I don't recall you posting any such pictures either, though I may be wrong on that score? Either way, it doesn't really disprove or prove anything anyhow. I just recall you going around the forum bragging about being in Africa with your sniper rifle and such. Again, that's not really something that any ex military or serving mercenary personnel would do. Not for me anyhow. Professional soldiers or ex military simply don't act in the way you do.. period. I'm much more inclined to think the closest you ever got to a sniper rifle was in a video game. Seriously, ex military or any serving mercenary simply would not come on a forum like this trying to Bragg in the way you do. People do often mention when they're ex military, but they certainly don't let their unit down by trying to brag about being posted all over the World as a mercenary with their sniper rifle, in the way you do. That's the kind of thing that professional soldiers and mercenaries always keep schtum about. Indeed, existing serving military personnel would be under strict orders and guidelines to do so. Quite the opposite to your childish mannerisms and bragging here.

It's you who keeps insinuating that it's me who's lying about being ex military, so seems it's you who persists in bringing the subject up, and since it's you who goes around the forum trying to brag about being in Africa with your sniper rifle, lets both have it out in the open once and for all. I personally think you're lying, and I have good reason to suspect that too, being that I'm ex military myself.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2016 15:55 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 13:44 #85

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Check this one out, early sixties , a couple of US presidents sitting at a table with Oppenheimer at the bohemian grove lodge.

Years before they served in office.

Thanks novum. Do you have a source (and accompanying text) for this picture?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 14:47 #86

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
Check this one out, early sixties , a couple of US presidents sitting at a table with Oppenheimer at the bohemian grove lodge.

Years before they served in office.

It's another Committee of 300 (((Bumboys))) meeting to discuss Gay (((Fake Nukes)))/(((Fake Cold War))) etc.....look at the poster on the tree!..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2016 15:04 by Exorcist.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 20:35 #87

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Gaia wrote:
Thanks novum. Do you have a source (and accompanying text) for this picture?

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html?utm_term=.1b789d44b153

and also wiki mentions this...
A number of past membership lists are in public domain, but modern club membership lists are private. Some prominent figures have been given honorary membership, such as Richard Nixon and William Randolph Hearst.

Members have included some U.S. presidents (usually before they are elected to office), many cabinet officials, and CEOs of large corporations, including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities, and national media have high-ranking officials as club members or guests. Many members are, or have been, on the board of directors of several of these corporations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Club#Membership

My mistake on the 'early sixties' though, it appears to be from 1967... its still taken before Nixon and Ronald the hollywood actors presidential terms. (Nixon - Presidential term: January 20, 1969 – August 9, 1974 and Reagan - Presidential term: January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 20:55 #88

• Exorcist
The Image comes from a Washington Post Article at the following link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html?utm_term=.973c11f02ef6

Scroll down and you will read:
The people that gather at Bohemian Grove — who have included prominent business leaders, former U.S. presidents, musicians, and oil barons are told that “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here,” meaning business deals are to be left outside.

One exception was in 1942, when a planning for the Manhattan Project took place at the grove, leading to the creation of the atom bomb.

That's where the (((Nuke Hoax))) was planned and given the go ahead.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2016 21:08 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 21:12 #89

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I wonder why certain people, who are commenting here, don't dare to vote.

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Steven

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 21:32 #90

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Yes, indeed.

628 registered forum members, but only 8 votes... :conf:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 08 Dec 2016 22:04 #91

• Exorcist
Elections: I think some of them could be rigged, particularly in a "too close to call" situation. I don't think Brexit was rigged.

Opinion Polls: I think many of them are rigged to influence opinion or to provide a justification for unpopular policies which go against
the wishes of the majority.

Not enough options in the OP for me to vote. Who made the OP?

Ahhhhhhh.....I understand now!.......(just looked it up)....... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2016 22:16 by Exorcist.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 09 Dec 2016 09:17 #92

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

And Pfiz should like this one...

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Exorcist

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 10 Dec 2016 11:09 #93

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Exorcist wrote:
Elections: I think some of them could be rigged, particularly in a "too close to call" situation. I don't think Brexit was rigged.

Opinion Polls: I think many of them are rigged to influence opinion or to provide a justification for unpopular policies which go against
the wishes of the majority.

Not enough options in the OP for me to vote. Who made the OP?

Ahhhhhhh.....I understand now!.......(just looked it up)....... :larf:

You are free to believe whatever you wish to believe, good drinking mate of rodin.

So you are complaining about "not enough options"?

Here you are internationalspectrum.umich.edu/life/definitions "enough options" for you!

You don't like peas?
You don't like the gravy either?
The roast is not vegan enough?

Eat what's on your dish or go to bed without desert, democratically spoilt brat. :hahano:

This is one of the main social maladies of our time, that most people are totally unable to take a stand,
but instead are constantly complaining and whining about "not enough options" or "wrong options",
while they are also totally unable to realise that in RL they do NOT HAVE ANY OPTIONS AT ALL in elections.

The more options, the more dissent: truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/62231-truth.html

This is why elections would be prohibited by the system, if they were for real.

Simply put, if you are voting at all, you are part of the problem and under mind control.

Snap out of it. #VoteNoOneNeverEver

@novum

fatalistblog.arbeitskreis-n.su/2016/12/10/die-voelker-entgleiten-der-propaganda-daher-kommt-jetzt-die-fake-news-zensur/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2016 13:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 10 Dec 2016 17:28 #94

• Exorcist
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

You don't like peas?
You don't like the gravy either?
The roast is not vegan enough?

Eat what's on your dish or go to bed without desert, democratically spoilt brat. :hahano:.

Open your kitchen door!!!......I can't hear you! Don't forget to wash the plates in the sink! Have you finished the ironing yet?
Crash!!......(Sound of breaking glass!) ....... :larf:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63847-feminism-empowerment-or-oppression.html?start=140#240840
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 10 Dec 2016 17:34 by Exorcist.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 10 Dec 2016 17:38 #95

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Exorcist wrote:
Open your kitchen door!!!......I can't hear you! Don't forget to wash the plates in the sink! Have you finished the ironing yet?
Crash!!......(Sound of breaking glass!) ....... :larf:

:facepalm: :wissl: You are a genius, good drinking mate of rodin, so funny, imaginative and sharp witted.
No done to death joke, no chliché can be trite enough to not make you giggle like a schoolgirl in the 50s
at the sight of a kissing couple. ;)
Your intellectual faculties and your articulateness are second to none, except that of a few other boring to death
simpletons, whose names need not be mentioned for obvious reasons.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2016 18:06 by PFIZIPFEI.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 16 Mar 2017 09:25 #96

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Reference:
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69041-turkish-protestors-riot-in-rotterdam-geert-wilders-has-already-won-dutch-election.html?start=140#253985

RIDE THE TIGER

I completely agree with him, especially regarding his insight, that there is no political solution.

Not in this current system. Not Yet.

I don't share his basically defeatist views.

Election eve in all demoncratised countries:

i.imgur.com/P8MaFcB.jpg

Stupid people gazing in amazement at their own downfall ...
... but failing to put something into alternative action !

If elections did change a thing for the better, they would be prohibited since long, guys.
Trump is no exception. LePen is no exception. The Alternative-for-Israel-Petry is no exception
and judeophile, to put it mildly, Wilders is no exception, because they all are muppets in the big
P&J Show for the slaves. This already in action JWO system can by no means tolerate REAL INDEPENDENT
opposition, for most obvious reasons. One could as well finally get over it and move on from there, methinks.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2017 11:06 by PFIZIPFEI.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 13 Apr 2017 08:58 #97

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
Yes, I've noticed the same too. It's always when the republicans are ''in power'' when the gloves come of with the war machine, which makes the cucked lefties always looking like the peace loving ''Good guys.'' It's all smoke & mirrors as we
know.
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69160-is-world-war-3-on-the-horizon.html?start=100#257373

This is why I say:

Elections are nothing but Punch & Judy for trusting adult slaves, who are so brainwashed,
that they take the puppet theatre, the Truman Show, created by the mouthpieces of the system,
for real.

And if you had thought the outcome of the last show must have made the believers renounce their faith,
you can find evidence all over this forum, that this is not the case at all.

Believers must by all means stick to their faith in at least this part of the system, because otherwise
their whole induced upside-down world view will inevitably collapse and they have nothing else left
to cling to, like passengers of the Titanic, who imagine that they are still dancing to the fiddles in the
ball room, while they are already drowning and their dying brain cells create a merciful simulacrum.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2017 10:08 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 13 Apr 2017 10:22 #98

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Actually i think the ship that Jacob Astor went down in was its sister ship the Olympic ... but anyway, point still stands.

If i had it in me now id photoshop that pic of Jim Carrey opening the door of the Truman show to the other side... id put a nice big swastika on the other side of that door just for you. :winning:

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 13 Apr 2017 11:27 #99

• Exorcist
GMP wrote:
Steven wrote:
GMP wrote:
There are new populist parties to vote for and those are doing well in the polls taking votes away from those 'traditional' old fashioned parties.
Vote AfD if you are German for a real change.

The 'new populist party' AfD was founded by people who have been a loooong time in 'traditional old fashioned parties'.
If I would be in charge and mass-immigration would be on my agenda, then I would make sure, that someone I can trust founds a 'new party' right in time, so the sheeple have a new 'bone of hope' to chew on. The AfD show is so easy to rumble...

GMP wrote:
Don't Vote and suck it in whatever government you get because you will have had no say at all on its choice.
Democracy ensures freedom of choice when it comes to voting or not voting.

Democracy is the best form of dictatorship. You, with money and media in your hands, sit relaxed in the back, while the sheeple 'fight' and argue over 'parties'. Very easy. 'Party' says it all: to part = divide. A divided people is easy to control and manipulate.

But people like to vote someone who 'rules' over them. Self-responsibility is oh so uncomfortable. Most people never grow up, they prefer to be pampered by parties all their live, like young children by their parents.
What people would need is leadership. Strong individuals who really care and who take full responsibility for their actions, but this is not in sight. First, people have to learn the very hard way, where it leads to, if they give up self-responsilbility to 'politicans'. We all will pay a high price in the near future, but that is necessary to learn.

Yay... "Sheeple" gets a shout out here on TZ.
Been a while.
As in...
"S/he is a sheep, they are sheeple BUT - ME.. Well I'm a lot better than that."
All well and good of that's how anyone chooses to be.
IMO though calling people 'sheeple' displays contempt for ordinary folks.
Sounds a bit 'big headed' too.
There is great wisdom in crowds and everyone has a story to tell.
:)

I agree. This tactic of "grouping" people as an object of distain by sullying them with the label "sheeple/brainwashed/slaves.....etc" really pi$$eS me off. I've never done it.
It indicates the unwarranted "superiority" mindset of those who employ it. IMO, here in the UK, politicians and the MSM are generally regarded by the electorate as untrustworthy liars. This mistrust was shared by many previous generations. Many of the cataclysmic (((Bankster))) engineered Wars/conflicts of the 20th Century would never have taken place if the decisions had been given to the people by referendum.
The solution is the replacement of (((Representative Democracy))) with Direct Democracy to the largest, feasible, workable extent.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 13 Apr 2017 12:27 by Exorcist.

POLL: Elections - Referendums - etc. - Real or Scam? 13 Apr 2017 13:39 #100

• Exorcist
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I wonder why certain people, who are commenting here, don't dare to vote.

:dunno:

Perhaps they noticed the person who posted the OP deliberately restricted and defined the Poll options
to encourage derailers, and fence the "discussion amongst equals", to her POV, creating yet another of her (((Bunfights at the OK Corral)))

:arowup:....The message is hidden boldly in plain sight..... :joker:... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 13 Apr 2017 13:46 by Exorcist.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare