Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 13 Jul 2016 21:19 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

A Personal Note On Jewish Statistics

Communities Secretary Eric Pickles and Theresa May hold up signs declaring 'Je suis juif' – 'I am Jewish'

By Gilad Atzmon

The British political establishment is in a state of panic. A poll revealed last week that “a quarter of Jews in Britain have considered leaving the country in the last two years and well over half (58%) feel they have no long term future in Europe.” This could be a potential disaster for British political parties. Eighty per cent of the Tories are members of the pro Israeli lobby, The Conservative Friends Of Israel (CFI), and a similar percentage of Labour and Libdem MPs have vowed their allegiance to Israel through their respective Jewish Lobby groups. The Jews are clearly a vital source of funding for British politicians. In fact, it has become hard to imagine what British politics would look like without Jewish Lobby’s money. Though the vast majority of British MPs are friends of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, it has not been established how many of our MPs are friendly with Manchester and Hartlepool.

Apparently a recent poll found that anti-Semitic beliefs are widely prevalent among the British public with 45 percent of Britons agreeing with at least one of these ‘anti-Semitic’ sentiments: a quarter of Britons believed "Jews chase money more than other British people," one in six agreed that "Jews think they are better than other people" and "Jews have too much power in the media."

However, if Jewish leaders want to focus on statistics, they surely know how to scientifically verify whether there is an element of truth in these bizarre baseless arguments that apparently 45% of Brits hold about their Jewish citizens. It would be simple to determine whether, in fact, Jews are over represented in the financial sector or in the media or politics. If Jewish leaders are concerned about the safety of their community members, it would be a good idea to examine these questions closely and think about how to address the issue. Clearly, labeling 45% of the Brits as ‘anti Semites’ is not going to make Jews feel safer in Britain.

I have lived in London, one of the most diverse cities on this planet, for about 20 years. I am surrounded by people from all over the world. Some communities occasionally prefer to voluntarily segregate themselves. Many communities are subject to harsh and manifested hatred but, somehow, it is always the Jewish community that measures statistically how unlovable the Jews are. Not the Portuguese, not the Afghans, not the Albans, not the Iranians or the Colombians. It is the Jewish leaders who choose once a month to shove in our faces the ‘numbers’ that reveal that anti Semitism is on the rise. I believe that this happens for a reason.

Jews are obsessed with measuring their unpopularity because Jews are involved collectively, and sometimes against the will of many individuals, with some very unpopular acts. The crimes committed repeatedly by the Jewish State are a problem for the Jews. The overwhelmingly forceful Jewish lobby in Britain and America is a problem that reflects badly on Jews. Even the Epstein/Dershowitz/Prince Andrew’s minor sex scandal makes Jews feel uncomfortable because Alan Dershowitz has been the prime Zionist mouthpiece for the last four decades in the USA.

I was born in Israel in the 1960’s, I am a product of a patriotic Israeli education and I am confused by all of it. In Israel in the 1970’s we were taught that Jews being despised and hated by their neighbours wasn’t something to brag about. Jews being hated filled us with shame. We believed that Jews could be reformed and become subject of admiration. We didn’t need Home Secretary Theresa May to vow to fight our haters. We believed that we could earn genuine respect through our own merits.

It took me thirty years to understand that this adventure in reform wasn’t simple at all. Israel and Zionism failed to rescue the Jew or Jewishness; quite the opposite. It took me a long time to grasp that I couldn't become a better person unless I dropped the Jew in me and started a lifetime journey to Goy-zone. I mention my own choice because I realised that there was no collective answer to the Jewish Question. If Jews want to save their souls and their ethics, if they want to look in the mirror with pride, they must leave the collective and find their own personal way toward liberation.

Source: www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/1/19/a-personal-note-on-jewish-statistics
More info:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2915480/Without-Jews-Britain-not-Britain-warns-Theresa-fears-exodus-wake-anti-Semitic-attacks.html
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4614990,00.html

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/63691-who-owns-britain-s-land.html?start=20#148857 Who owns Britain’s land and slaves?

Zorro wrote:
These Politically Correct and emotionally driven arguments are becoming more and more insane and Orwellian by the day now. In the name of ''tolerance'' and ''British values'', enemy of free speech Home Secretary Theresa May wants to ban nationalist ideologies, which she identifies as extremism and hatred. Britain is becoming more like the former Soviet union by the day with these control freaks dictating what we can and cannot say.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63366-political-correctness-religion-or-induced-mental-illness.html?start=140#167947 Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness?

German proverb: "Alles neu macht der Mai" - (Month of) May makes everything new.
Picture: "May makes not everything new."

Aricle: www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2917571/It-open-season-Jews-9-11-Theresa-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-Home-Secretary-s-solidarity-seen-gesture-unless-followed-firm-action.html

TM reference on TZ

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 21:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 13 Jul 2016 22:53 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Anybody surprised?

Totally logic consequence after their most recent BREXIT show.

Theresa May: First speech as Prime Minister - BBC News

If you believe that a single word is true then your state of mind is beyond remedy.

UK – Theresa May dines with Chief Rabbi on eve of becoming Prime Minister

THE JEWISH CHRONICLE 12JUL16 – Theresa May kept a longstanding dinner date with the Chief Rabbi on the day before becoming Prime Minister, it has emerged. Mrs May and her husband,Philip,were guests at Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis’s north-west London home this evening.

The JC understands the occasion was a private dinner arranged some weeks ago.
A number of other guests were also present.

Mrs May broke off from choosing her cabinet to attend the dinner in what the Chief Rabbi said was an extraordinary gesture to the Jewish community.

He said: “The fact that she did this in the midst of critically important preparations before taking up office is a reflection of her strong desire to keep to her commitments and the esteem in which she holds the British Jewish community. I was delighted to have the opportunity to give her my blessings at this very auspicious time.”

In a statement following the dinner, Rabbi Mirvis paid tribute to Mrs May, who was becoming Prime Minister “at a time of great political, social and economic uncertainty”.

He added: “Few people are more talented or better qualified to tackle these immense challenges. I recall the speed and the sensitivity with which she reached out to the Jewish community following the terror attacks on Jewish targets in Europe last year. As she made clear then – ‘Without its Jews, Britain would not be Britain’.

“She has proved herself to be a friend and champion of our community and of other faith communities who share her values of tolerance and understanding. I wish her every success as Prime Minister and look forward to building upon our warm relationship over the coming years”.
The Chief Rabbi also thanked David Cameron “for his deep friendship and for his unwavering commitment to promoting the values of decency, respect, liberty and responsibility, which we all hold so dear.”

He said he had been privileged “to have worked alongside Mr Cameron to ensure that Britain remembers the Holocaust and educates generations to come about the lessons we must learn from it.

“He is a man who not only speaks with great principle and conviction but who acts upon what he believes. I know that the strong relationship he enjoys with the Jewish community will endure for many years to come.”

Source

Of course a light blue tie ....

See more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688386/Theresa-spends-final-evening-PM-Chief-Rabbi-Ephraim.html?ITO=1490

A speech of Religious Zionism to Anglo Jewry

Yom Ha’atzmaut 5776 Mazkir David Reuben - 16 May 2016

This is a speech made to the Religious Zionists of the UK delivered on Yom Ha’atzmaut in Kinloss Synagogue by David Reuben, Mazkir Bnei Akiva 5776 (National Director of Bnei Akiva in the UK.).

Full transcript: blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-speech-of-religious-zionism-to-anglo-jewry/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 22:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Theresa May - The "iron lady" is back 13 Jul 2016 23:07 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The "iron lady" is back ..... resurrected so to speak ....

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Question: What have the Queen of David, the late Iron Lady and the currently most prominent UK paedophile in common?
Answer: Their love of Israel and everything connected to it.

”I remember years later, when we were reminiscing with her and her husband Denis,
I asked her which was her most memorable overseas visit.
Israel ,’ she replied instantly, ‘it was, Denis, wasn’t it?’

israel-commentary.org/?p=2833

(...)

Full context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/61868-former-conservative-prime-minister-margaret-thatcher-dies.html?start=20#67151 Former conservative prime minister Margaret Thatcher dies

Best friends of Israel: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61140-gaza.html?start=140#121345

Best friends of Jimmy Savile: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60470-jimmy-savile-and-his-israel-connection.html?start=60#211096

Worthy of state funerals: truth-zone.net/forum/history/65213-freemasonry-bolshevism-and-dirty-little-secrets-you-weren-t-supposed-to-know-the-stalin-churchill-pact.html#152192

Without a doubt Theresa May is a worthy successor ....

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Right in the Face!

“On behalf of the whole country, I want to say a very special thank you. When you were in Downing Street a few weeks ago, I introduced you to Prime Minister Netanyahu, and without thinking I described you as my Rabbi. It was a symbol of the impact that you’ve had on this country far beyond the Jewish community. Because over the past two decades you have been not just a leader for Jewish people, but for all of us.

- David Cameron

Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks Tribute Dinner

Special messages from Prime Ministers & Archbishops

Right from the horse's mouth.

(...)

Full context: truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/61817-the-queen-of-david-and-her-masonic-court.html#74072 The Queen of David and Her Masonic Court

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 14 Jul 2016 15:12 #4

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Yep, Mrs May is a friend of Israel and no mistake.
The Jewish media are overjoyed today.
Lots online.
IMO she can be a friend of the Jedi as well just so long as her team delivers on Brexit.
We'll be watching closely.
:)

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 14 Jul 2016 20:10 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Q: What do BREXIT and WTC have in common?
A: Controlled demolition.

Orangeaid wrote:

Goodbye Free Speech – Theresa May’s Very Jewish Coup

Theresa May

Today has indeed been a historic day.

Today we have seen the the most blatant example of jewish power hijacking Britain’s political system and installing a candidate of both their own choosing and making, as our next Prime Minister.

After the British electorate voted to leave the EU we have seen the media promoting every group or individual who was trying to overturn a decision made by the highest turnout of the British population at any election in British political history.

The media started off with the promotion of a petition to remain in the EU based on the fact that the vote was less than 60%, on a turnout of less than 75%.

When that didn’t fly, they focused their attention on a, “Remain In Europe,” march in which several thousand people participated, adopting the typically leftist tactic – democracy is only democratic if it goes in our favour. Due to the significant numbers of jews participating in that march, I was reminded of Nahum Goldmann’s quote from his 1978 book, “The Jewish Paradox,” which reads,

“I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.”

Incidentally Nahum Goldmann was the President of the World Jewish Congress from 1948 to 1977.

As over 17 million people voted to leave the EU compared to 4.1 million who signed the petition to re-run the referendum and the limited , “several thousand,” who marched on London in order to achieve the same result, the media accepted defeat and adopted a new tactic.

Despite David Cameron’s intimation in his resignation speech that a member of the campaign to leave the EU would be best placed to be Prime Minister and take the country forward, incidentally that part of his speech has now been conveniently edited by a significant portion of the media, Theresa May who wanted to stay in the EU, who is a virulent Zionist, and who is a person who has allowed huge levels of immigration into our country over the last 6 years (something she could have quite easily prevented in her role as Home Secretary), unashamedly put her hat in the ring to succeed David Cameron as Prime Minister.

See This Article From April 2016 – Theresa May wants you to stay in the EU. Has she blown her chances of ever being Tory leader?
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/25/theresa-may-wants-you-to-stay-in-the-eu-has-she-blown-her-chance/

For the benefit of my overseas readers, in order to be British Prime Minister, you have to first be a Member of Parliament of the Conservative Party, as that is the party in power in Britain at the present time. This is why Nigel Farage never ran for Prime Minister. Once all the candidates put themselves forward to be Prime Minister, the Conservative Members of Parliament vote and the two candidates with the highest amount of votes are put forward to the nationwide Conservative party paid up members, and it is they who vote on which one of the two they want to be their leader.

Interestingly after Theresa May entered the race to be Prime Minister, we had the fiasco of Boris Johnson being the favourite to be the next Prime Minister only to decide to not even enter the race, then two candidates from the campaign to leave the EU, Andrea Leadsom and Michael Gove, both entered the contest, and thus split the vote – how interesting! On top of that following the Leave vote, Nigel Farage hastily retired from politics to concentrate on other things. There is speculation that the death threats he had been receiving since Britain voted to leave the EU played a significant factor in his decision.

Anyway five Conservative Members of Parliament were nominated to be the next Prime Minister, and here are their names and the votes cast for them:

Theresa May – 165
Andrea Leadsom – 66
Michael Gove – 48
Stephen Crabb – 34
Liam Fox – 16

There was a second vote after Liam Fox was eliminated and Stephen Crabb withdrew, which left Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom as the two candidates the Conservative Party paid up members (approximately 150,000 people according to 2014 figures) would vote on to be their next leader, and of course Britain’s next Prime Minister.

As soon as Theresa May put herself forward to be Prime Minister I noticed a unity amongst the media that I had not witnessed during the EU referendum. Whilst some newspapers supported leaving the EU and some supported remaining in the EU, when Theresa May announced she was running to be Britain’s next Prime Minister, all of Britain’s mainstream media were urging their readers to support her as oppose to any of the other candidates.

It therefore came as no surprise to me that earlier today, Theresa May’s rival, Andrea Leadsom, announced she was withdrawing her candidacy for Prime Minister. What did surprise me however, was that apparently this means that Theresa May is now going to be Britain’s new Prime Minister automatically.

Surely if the Conservative Party protocol is to allow their 150,000 members to choose between the top two candidates their Members of Parliament have selected for them to choose from, if one drops out, the candidate who was in third place should then replace the one who withdrew from the ballot to allow their members that choice?

But Noooooo! Apparently now that Andrea Leadsom has withdrawn after a virulent campaign against her by the media in the last 72 hours, it is carte blanche that Theresa May is going to be our next Prime Minister – unelected by both her party and the British population.

I wonder why the media love her so much. Let’s see shall we…

Theresa May has been pushing laws to target, “non-violent extremists.” As the law is still being drafted for parliament I cannot be sure what defines a, “non-violent extremist,” but let’s look at what she said about it in some extracts of her speech to Parliament on March 23 2015,

“…last October, I announced that the Home Office was for the first time taking responsibility within government for developing a completely new counter-extremism strategy. This strategy aims to tackle the whole spectrum of extremism, violent and non-violent, ideological and non-ideological, Islamist and neo-Nazi – hate and fear in all their forms…

…we must form a new and real partnership between individual people, families, local communities, internet companies, government and civil society as a whole to defeat the extremists…

…acceptance of democracy, equality, free speech and respect for minorities – are supported by the overwhelming majority of British people. They are sustained by our most important local and national institutions. And they are the means by which we have made our multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religious society succeed…

…British values are open, inclusive and pluralistic. And we must promote them not just because we are proud of them and because they form an important part of our identity – but because we know they are the means by which a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religious society can function…

…You have the freedom to live how you choose to live – but you must also respect the freedom of others to live how they choose to live. That, I believe, is one of the most important reasons why this country is the best in the world to live in, whether you are Christian or Muslim, Hindu or Sikh, Jewish or of no religion at all, whether you’re black or white, male or female, gay or straight…

…But to those people who do not want to join this new partnership, to those who choose consciously to reject our values and the basic principles of our society, the message is equally clear. The game is up. We will no longer tolerate your behaviour. We will expose your hateful beliefs for what they are. Where you seek to spread hate, we will disrupt you. Where you break the law, we will prosecute you. Where you seek to divide us, we will stand united. And together, we will defeat you.”

Click Here To View The Full Speech
www.gov.uk/government/speeches/a-stronger-britain-built-on-our-values

On the basis of Theresa May’s comments above, unless you accept White Genocide, throw away your Bible which condemns both race-mixing and homosexuality, and accept jewish media/banking/and political control, you are a, “non-violent extremist,” and set for whatever ghoulish punishment both Theresa May and her jewish masters dream up for you.

In conclusion, Theresa May is so vehemently against people who espouse views adverse to her own or that of the media she has banned more people from entering this country than any Home Secretary in history. This includes banning my friend Matthew Heimbach (founder of the Traditionalist Youth Network), presenter of, “The Daily Traditionalist,” Monday to Friday radio show (on which I am a guest Tuesday’s and Friday’s), from entering Britain. In the article below, you will see how she enforced this ban purely at the behest of her jewish masters.

Click Here For The Article Showing Theresa May Banning Matt From Entering Britain
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/04/theresa-may-bans-us-segregationist-from-uk-for-neo-nazi-remarks

I don’t really write articles on current events folks, but the today’s events have left me so disgusted, I have put this together for you. We lost Britain long ago despite never being given the opportunity to vote on whether to accept: jewish control of our banking, government, and media; mass immigration; homosexual marriage; and diversity.

The purpose of this article is to point out to my White American Brothers and Sisters, the importance of both your first and second amendments. We in Britain lost the second a long time ago, and as you can see, we are now on a rocket ride to losing the first.

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock

July 11 2016
Author hitch702013
Posted on July 11, 2016
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/2016/07/11/goodbye-free-speech-theresa-mays-very-jewish-coup/

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66487-brexit.html?start=340#222585

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 14 Jul 2016 20:43 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:

The Israeli press LOVES Teresa May(er)

Theresa May will be a formidable PM and a true friend of Israel

Theresa May has been a firm, consistent friend of the UK Jewish community, committed to their security as Home Secretary, and unafraid to stand up for Israel’s right to defend itself.

Mike Freer 13.07.2016 | 20:21

After weeks of high political drama triggered by the UK’s historic vote to leave the EU, the Conservative Party has pulled together and Theresa May has emerged as the UK’s next Prime Minister.

Make no mistake, Theresa May will be inheriting an extraordinarily big inbox. The challenges facing the UK following the Brexit vote are significant, but in Theresa May the UK has a leader that is absolutely up to the challenge of delivering on the opportunities now before.
As the UK’s longest serving Home Secretary in over 50 years, Theresa May has a wealth of political experience in one of the most difficult jobs in British politics. She unquestionably has the skills and know-how to hit the ground running.

What does this mean for Israel and the UK’s Jewish community? The new Prime Minister is certainly well versed on the threats facing the Jewish community in both the UK and around the world. Indeed, Theresa has been a firm and consistent friend of the Jewish community and Israel, and I believe she will continue to stand up for Jews and the Jewish state as Prime Minister.

Theresa May already has a strong relationship with the UK’s Jewish community, having addressed a number of major communal events. She played a prominent role in reassuring the UK’s Jewish community in the immediate aftermath of the horrific Charlie Hebdo and HyperCacher attacks of January 2015.

She asserted that “without its Jews, Britain would not be Britain” and attended a high-profile rally to jointly declare with the community - “Je suis Juif – I am Jewish”.

True to her word, May announced earlier this year that the Government had committed £13.4 million for security measures in the Jewish community – an increase of £2 million from the previous year following a rise in reported anti-Semitic incidents. She stated bluntly:

“No one wants the school where they send their child to need security guards, or have their place of worship be fitted with security alarms and blast-resistant glass. But until that changes, the government is clear — we will stand by the Jewish community”.

Theresa first visited Israel as Home Secretary in June 2014 and she has spoken publicly about how moved she was by the tragic discovery of the three Israeli teenagers murdered by Hamas at that time.

Citing that “there is no reason, belief, or cause that can justify the abduction and killing of innocent civilians”, Theresa stressed that “Britain stands with Israel as its people mourn the loss of their boys”.

She added that it was “a sad reminder that the Arab/Israeli conflict is not just an abstract debate argued over the pages of Western newspapers and television screens”. These were heartfelt words from a politician renowned for her honesty.

Her visit to Israel also played a key role in shaping the UK’s Modern Slavery Act of which she has expressed great pride. It was the first law of its kind in Europe, and Theresa was said to have learnt a great deal from the experiences of Israel, the first country in the world to pass anti-trafficking legislation.

At an event hosted by Conservative Friends of Israel in September 2014, after Operation Protective Edge, May aligned the UK with Israel:

“No democratic government could, in the face of such danger, do anything but maintain a strong defence and security capability and be prepared to deploy it if necessary. That is why I – and the whole British Government – will always defend Israel’s right to defend itself”. By her own recognition, “Israel faces enemies intent on its very destruction”.

David Cameron will be rightly remembered as one of Israel’s greatest friends on the international stage. His support was genuine and steadfast even in the most difficult of times. The bilateral relationship is stronger than it has ever been.

His successor is every bit as capable. I’ve no doubt that Theresa will prove a formidable Prime Minister and a true friend of Israel.

Mike Freer is the UK Member of Parliament for Finchley & Golders Green. He is an officer of Conservative Friends of Israel and Parliamentary Aide to the Leader of the Commons. He resigned from a previous government position to vote against the Labour Party's request to recognize a Palestinian State. Follow him on Twitter: @mikefreermp
www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.730343

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66487-brexit.html?start=340#222606

I have no doubts whatsoever that "Mike Freer" (Michael Freier?) tells the truth in this case ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2016 20:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 15 Jul 2016 14:12 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
She asserted that without its Jews, Britain would not be Britain

That's like saying a busty woman is nothing without breast cancer. :wissl:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 15 Jul 2016 14:33 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So much for our jews making us great because of their Britishness. It seems it's nothing to do with where they are, and it's just being jewish that matters. Well, no surprise there then.

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 19 Jul 2016 17:42 #9

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
There are solutions.

However, here in the UK, May would likely be sentenced to execution by eating in motorway cafes.

Truth is anti-semitic

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 19 Jul 2016 22:46 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
However, here in the UK, May would likely be sentenced to execution by eating in motorway cafes.

:larf:

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 23 Jul 2016 21:03 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Née Brasier

Just another "funny" coincidence .....

Titles and honours

Styles

Reference style: The Prime Minister
Spoken style: Prime Minister
Alternative style: Mrs May or Ma'am

:)

Miss Theresa Brasier (1956–1980)
Mrs Philip May (1980–1997)
Theresa May MP (1997–2003)
The Rt Hon Theresa May MP (2003–present)

Based around the social struggles of a mining area in the 1930s, Le Brasier was the first French film to have a budget of more than 100 million francs, the highest budget in the history of French cinema at that point. The film was a commercial disaster, selling less than 40,000 tickets in the Paris region.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Brasier

J'ai jeté dans le noble feu
Que je transporte et que j'adore
De vives mains et même feu
Ce Passé ces têtes de morts
Flamme je fais ce que tu veux
[...]

- Guillaume Apollinaire

Funny, isn't it .... hahano ... novum will love it.

translate.google.com/#fr/en/brasier

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016 21:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 24 Jul 2016 10:54 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Ridiculing the slaves is not exactly the latest pastime of the self-chosen ones and their biggest mouthpiece:

Are Theresa May and Angela Merkel in the ILLUMINATI?

Janet, Lancashire, 10 minutes ago

The whole point of the illuminati, is to be the puppet masters, and making hand gestures signifies an allegiance to the cause. You don't get to power or be successful without their approval, and although these puppets believe they are the chosen one's, they will be discarded when they have fulfilled their purpose. Mock all you want, but many things are happening that the so called "conspiracy" theorists have been saying for years. It's happening while you sleep.

Zoro, London, United Kingdom, 29 minutes ago

This isn't a conspiracy they know everything about the world that's why you're always 2 steps BEHIND. They own YOU!! Now go back to your cell phone or smart phone, facebook, twitter, Instagram, favourite TV show etc.. just remember not to ask questions :)

There are many more intelligent and dissenting with the system opinions to be found in the comment section.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704890/Are-Theresa-Angela-Merkel-ILLUMINATI-Conspiracy-theorists-convinced-leaders-secretive-sect-similar-hand-gestures.html#comments

Thanks for the link, sis!

Further ref on TZ:

:right: myrkul - master muppet of the most profitable slave colony

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2016 12:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 24 Jul 2016 14:25 #13

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Probably not as 'The Illuminati' tends towards being something of a conspiracy forum 'staple' and construct.
Whatever someone on a forum says is 'The Illuminati' and whoever they claim is a member thereof-
That's what they believe.
At that point discussion becomes futile because believers gotta believe.
Apropos Mrs May as PM.
She has made a fair start in the job but needs close watching as far as delivering on Brexit goes

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 24 Jul 2016 19:30 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
GMP wrote:
Probably not as 'The Illuminati' tends towards being something of a conspiracy forum 'staple' and construct.
Whatever someone on a forum says is 'The Illuminati' and whoever they claim is a member thereof-
That's what they believe.
At that point discussion becomes futile because believers gotta believe.
Apropos Mrs May as PM.
She has made a fair start in the job but needs close watching as far as delivering on Brexit goes

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Ridiculing the slaves is not exactly the latest pastime of the self-chosen ones and their biggest mouthpiece:

Are Theresa May and Angela Merkel in the ILLUMINATI?

Maybe you missed part of the headline?

Or you did not get the sarcasm?

And you could of course start a "Sarah May Adoration Thread".

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2016 19:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 11 Aug 2016 21:23 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
barf bag notification

Yom Ha’atzmaut 5775 - The Rt. Hon Theresa May Home Secretary

:right: See all videos by
Bnei Akiva UK

* Photo taken at the ultra Zionist Board of Deputies meeting a week after the attack on the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris.

:right: At Last, a Jewish Prime Minister

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2016 21:30 by PFIZIPFEI.

Theresa May - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - 13 July 2016 13 Aug 2016 15:48 #16

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Theresa May is an Anglican Pfizi.
Paid up member of our dear old Church of England.
Same as Disraeli was and he deffo was Jewish.
It wouldn't be much of a democratic process if people were banned from running for election because of their religion, race, colour or choice of footwear.
Would it?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare