Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 00:43 #1

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
This thread could completely go nowhere, but I think it should be here rather than in news and current affairs as we have 4 months to go before the November elections.

Today on his show David Duke, the ((( media)))-hated personality, announced he will run for the US Senate and NOT the House of Representatives.

grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/david-duke-show-20160722.html

Let the name-calling begin.

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 00:51 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
There will be triggering and lots of KKK mentions.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Voltaire

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 00:56 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Had you not replied i would have posted this as an edit

His Senate run website

dukeforsenate.com/

The issues

dukeforsenate.com/issue/stop-ethnic-cleansing-america/
dukeforsenate.com/issue/spending/ (sub text - End the FED – Take Back our Money and Our Country)
dukeforsenate.com/issue/foreign-policy/ (sub text - America First Foreign Policy!)
dukeforsenate.com/issue/term-limits/ (sub text - Term Limits & Total Campaign Reform!)
dukeforsenate.com/issue/social-issues/ (sub text - Stop the Racist Discrimination of Affirmative Action Programs!)
dukeforsenate.com/issue/taxes/ (sub text - A Flat Tax & and End to the IRS)
dukeforsenate.com/issue/education/ (sub text - Education: Save Our Schools, Our Kids, Our Future)

Lot of good iconoclastic ideas which will have people cheering loudly or "chimping" predictably.

not feeling very pc lately, ran out of my anti-semitox medication :chuckle:

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016 01:14 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 01:22 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Good you started the topic, Voltaire! :thumbup:

David Duke, Number 1 "Controlled Opposition" for the Jews

When one listens to the dis info video put out by respected WN, David Duke, we have these alarming quotes counting on fictional narratives sold to the public by the Jewish media, including 911, that need to be believed by his followers if his advocacy is to be effective. He, therefore, challenges the MSM explanations as to what occurred, not at all:

"This was a terrorist act committed by a violent Muslim extremist Right before the horrific carnage in Orland, Omar called 911 and pledged himself to ISIS."

Notice, total ignoring about the vast amounts of alternative media evidence questioning the whole fake event while leading the segment with the fake crying of a chronic game show wanna-be , crisis actress balling over her missing son.

Invoking ISIS as a truly radical Muslim organization continues the misdirection for we all know ISIS is as real as AL Qaida was and whatever is occurring through that name being blasted in the media, too, is an intelligence op against the citizens of the world to pin evil agendas on a Muslim world for the benefit of a chosen people and their elite suckups.

"So why did America suffer terrorist attacks in Orlando, San Bernadino, Fort Hood and Boston, even 911?"

This is called fake resistance folks. David Duke is citing some of the phoniest, faked and scrutinized events in history, though all true scrutiny is censored by the Jewish press, and Duke pretends they are all just as real as that Jewish media, a media on other occasions he pretends to expose, says they are. He uses the false flag as an opportunity to champion gun rights and expose evil foreign immigration for non-whites which are all goyim divide and conquer issues that are good for Jews to discuss.

If Mr. Duke, and I refuse to honor him anymore with the title of "Doctor", spent his time exposing the true nature of this and these events, he would lose his honored status of JWO controlled op of choice amongst the racist pundit crowd. It is good for David Duke to speak falsehoods about Orlando and 911. It is good for Jews to speak falsehoods about Orlando and sadly any discussion of anything other than the challenging of this event as to it's true nature is bad for the increasingly enslaved and deluded goy that need waking up.

What happened to the gutsy folks that called out 911 for what it was. Did they move to the back of the bus or just decide to blend in with the other sycophants to get some Jew cash. I gots ta know!

His disinfo continues:

"These attacks could not have happened if congress had not changed the immigration laws in 1965 to let in huge amounts of immigrants with vastly different heritage."

Since Mr. Duke pretends these attacks were not coordinated government psyops he can make this claim but the fact once the false flag nature of the events are acknowledged one must also acknowledge that immigration or guns or evil Muslims or gay agendas were all smokescreens for the fact that we are being deliberately subverted by folks supposed to be serving us, not killing and exploiting us.

Are you beginning to see how Jewish protection occurs in a Jew outing package such as David? Also, let us acknowledge that this video, found on "The Daily Stormer" is the third video of it's kind, selling the official story the Jews want us to believe and lumps these two agents for zion together.

2 - comments on opinion by John Stanley - henrymakow.com/2013/12/David-Duke-is-my-hero.html

John Stanley's interesting essay needs a little fine tuning after he reads The Scottish Rite's KKK Project by Anton Chaitkin. Chaitkin was the first to expose the KKK Project as controlled opposition. The KKK was the resurrection or terrorist mutation of the Knights of The Golden Circle (KGC) after Robert E. Lee's surrender at Appomattox Court House ended The War of Northern Aggression mischaracterized by modern Northern historians as an American Civil War.

The metamorphism of the KGC was the result of being driven underground. The KGC originated in Cleveland Ohio under the management of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. It marched south through the Mississippi Valley with a sack full of gold hiring northern and southern gun slingers to liberate Mexico and finish the Mexican American War with the annexation of Mexico, Cuba and all the Caribbean Sea Islands. They reached Texas the same time as news of the commencement of North-South hostilities with the KGC acting as the Confederate Gestapo firing on Fort Sumpter. So the KGC at 65,000 strong representing the largest fighting corp at that time in America, immediately captured the Capital of Texas forcing Texas to join the Confederacy against the will of the majority of Texans and Governor Sam Houston.

After being driven underground, the KGC became the Circle Clan. The Classical Greek word kirkos means circle. The word "circle" derives from the Greek κίρκος, itself a metathesis of the Homeric Greek κρίκος.

Eventually the κρίκος Klan became the Ku Klux Klan.
Ah, David Duke. Listen: I was in junior high in north Florida during the Civil Rights era. The Klan was active then. I knew some boys whose fathers and uncles were members. Their methods of persuasion were intimidation, vandalism, and beating the crap out of people. The high school Klanners devolved into nothing but a gang, who fought other white 'cracker' gangs over girls, territory, or just plain meanness.

Of course this wasn't the 'real' KKK of old. In the past, they really did kill unimportant people and burn churches down.

The Klan was always full of Freemasons. By 1971, the word came down to the lower Masons that 'de-segregation' was part of the Masonic long-term plan, so the State Police and sheriffs abandoned the Klan. In the 1960's, it was fully infiltrated by FBI COINTELPRO anyway, and by the mid 1970's I believe it was entirely an FBI project, if not sooner. That is to say, the KKK today is a controlled opposition group.

So two things about Mr. Duke. First thing is, I think the Klan was fully controlled opposition when Duke became a celebrity for being the first Grand Dragon in a century with more than a 300 word vocabulary. I mean I suspect David Duke is a controlled opposition leader.

People have a natural inclination to want leaders, but we have to be careful not to fall into the 'cult of personality'.

Being used as controlled opposition doesn't always mean the celebrity is 'in on it'. I think Duke is a dupe. Media will always give him some attention because he's a 'brand' that they created. These days Duke says a lot of things that need to be said, and media is happy to make him a spokesman for those things because they can tag "KKK Leader David Duke says...."

Media gives us our leaders. People confuse celebrity with authority. Media loves to use Duke to be the spokesman for the issues to which he draws attention. In fact, the more articulate, the more rational and truthful he becomes, the worse it is for the causes he represents.

Dr. Duke Exposes how the Zionists “Control Opposition” and why we need martial arts in our lives!

www.dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-how-the-zionists-control-opposition/

David Duke
December 15, 2015

Today Dr. Duke talked about the phenomenon of “controlled opposition.” :larf: He pointed out that although the Democratic Party has been dominated by Zionism for several decades, the Republicans are now just as thoroughly controlled by Jewish money and offer only an illusion of choice.

[first running for the Democrats and now bidding for the Republicans, the Zionist whore Duke indeed exposes the phenomenon of "controlled opposition"] :thumbup:

Dr. Slattery joined the show and said that the Democrats are the vehicle for the Zionist cultural agenda, while the Zionist foreign policy agenda is largely outsourced to the Republicans. They then discussed how men can regain their masculinity and confidence, and with that how they can restore their freedom.

This is an inspiring show that you will want to share with your friends and relatives.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016 01:35 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 01:25 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I wish Duke would have waited until after Trump assumes office. An announcement like this can only benefit the Clinton camp, at this stage. IMO, It's strange Duke would announce this stuff immediately after Trump won the nomination ? The timing does make one wonder WTF is going on?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016 01:35 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare, Gaia

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 01:35 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
I wish Duke would have waited until after Trump assumes office. An announcement like this can only benefit the Clinton camp, at this stage

Indeed, that has been the strategy from the start on: Trump, a good friend of the Clintons, was positioned to falsely present Hilly as "the decent candidate" and they are only increasing that stance with David Duke, who for the sheeple masses is "an evil racist", but for the thorough readers just as much Zionist-controlled as any other of those actors.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 01:42 #7

• Flare
peacenik wrote:
I wish Duke would have waited until after Trump assumes office. An announcement like this can only benefit the Clinton camp, at this stage. IMO, It's strange Duke would announce this stuff immediately after Trump won the nomination ? The timing does make one wonder WTF is going on?

He better could have waited as well I think, as he also fully praises Donald Trump in his vid:

They will definately try to spin that... but on the other hand, a massive amount of people will look into what Duke's all about.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 02:36 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Flare wrote:
peacenik wrote:
. but on the other hand, a massive amount of people will look into what Duke's all about.

I wish I had your optimism.

Those who would vote for Hillary are basically brain dead. They are the same ones who voted for Obama. They're easily manipulated by sound bites, buzz words, and catch phrases, much like a hypnotized person does? Words and Phrases become actual commands to these types of people. "David Duke is a racist" is all they need to know. They don't care about what he might have done to earn the title, They don't care who said it, or why? All they know is, MSM said, 'David Duke is a racist" and they're running with it.

These are NOT the types of people who will investigate anything for themselves. They are basically emotionally driven, and care more for 'feelings' than they do analytical thought.

It would take a Pre-Frontal Lobotomy for most of these people to look into what Duke's about, or anything else outside of their box

They're useless and unsalvageable!
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016 02:38 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Orangeaid, Flare

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 02:58 #9

• Flare
^ Yeah, I think you could be very right on that..

Altho, Duke is not on Trump's team ofc. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 03:01 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
^i think you're right peacenik

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, Flare

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 03:10 #11

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I didnt realise Duke was still pushing the official 911 story.

Anyway, well no one needs my permission, post whatever you like. All info welcome. I have to say that he has had a consistent message on radio show for the last years. So consistent that often you do not even need to listen as he just repeats stuff.

The "stuff" however is incisive into what is happening to the Europeans (Whether in Europe or elsewhere via colonisation).

I would be very disappointed to learn that he is a zionist screwdriver. He doen't talk like one. But then I am not a know it all. Will wait to see what happens. The posters who think this announcement may negatively impact Trump could be right

All of you could be right

And I could be wrong for having opened a can of worms

LOL. just joking.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, Flare

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 03:39 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
peacenik wrote:
I wish Duke would have waited until after Trump assumes office. An announcement like this can only benefit the Clinton camp, at this stage

Indeed, that has been the strategy from the start on: Trump, a good friend of the Clintons, was positioned to falsely present Hilly as "the decent candidate" and they are only increasing that stance with David Duke, who for the sheeple masses is "an evil racist", but for the thorough readers just as much Zionist-controlled as any other of those actors.

Well - golly - gosh - geewizz - another one bites the dust ...gunna be some sore peeps out there who stuck by Duke .....we've always been in a circus - Duke always hit us with the proud white heritage angle but really said very little else.
Trump had better throw this at the audience .......

truth-zone.net/forum/history/67460-we-thought-they-were-white.html#221789

An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Con - Opp is the only thing that makes sense - how sad .

Right on the heels Anglin -
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Gaia

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 03:50 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Well - golly - gosh - geewizz - another one bites the dust ...gunna be some sore peeps out there who stuck by Duke .....we've always been in a circus - Duke always hit us with the proud white heritage angle but really said very little else.

Con - Opp is the only thing that makes sense - how sad .

Right on the heels Anglin -

:thumbup:

It takes courage to overcome the cognitive dissonant psychological barrier we all "naturally" have when former "heroes" are exposed as compromised by those we dislike.

It happened to me when finding out that the deaths of Pim Fortuyn and Theo van Gogh (who I admired very much for his eloquent free speech against islam) were faked.

The initial psychological reaction is "no, this can't be true" and one must crush that barrier to really grow.

It is people like Flare who don't have that courage and cannot break those psychological barriers and thus heavily resist and attack anyone from his peers who dares to destroy his heroes/"terror" "attacks" he wants to be true...
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 23 Jul 2016 04:40 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I regularly agree ( and disagree) with both yourself and Flare :cool2:
I don't vote but have to admit I'd rather see what Trump did than what I know Killery will do .....I really only see them as both as jwo globalist puppets.
If the KKK question comes up , I'd wonder if Trump knew the truth ........that it was originally against Jews not blacks , that jews infiltrated it and turned it away from it's true purpose.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 26 Jul 2016 21:01 #15

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/david-duke-show-20160726.html

latest Duke show - covers his growing support in La for senate. Also ultra facist Andrew Anglin. Lefties better go cuck themselves lol.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 29 Jul 2016 00:09 #16

• Straight Shooter
Voltaire wrote:

I would be very disappointed to learn that he is a zionist screwdriver. He doen't talk like one. But then I am not a know it all. Will wait to see what happens. The posters who think this announcement may negatively impact Trump could be right

All of you could be right

In the podcast you posted above with Andrew Anglin they believe Trump will look less extreme with Duke around.

Duke can play the far right nationalist bad guy in politics while Trump play's the populist candidate.

It makes sense but Duke shouldn't be endorsing Trump before the election because that looks bad in a PC world.

If European Americans don't stop going so far left it's over for white people regardless.

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 29 Jul 2016 00:17 #17

• Straight Shooter
This is how black and white men have open and honest civil conversations about race in America.

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 31 Jul 2016 11:42 #18

• Straight Shooter
@1:15

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 21 Aug 2016 16:31 #19

• Straight Shooter

David Duke Announces bid for US Senate Seat 13 Sep 2016 18:37 #20

• Straight Shooter
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare