Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 30 Jul 2016 03:37 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
As per request, this is a new thread - "Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage"

Original discussion began here: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66660-poll-reinstate-cousin-frothy-yes-or-no.html?start=40#226464

Ive copied and split some 9/11 posts off from the frothy thread to this new one.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 30 Jul 2016 03:37 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I looked at this ''CGI wing going behind the building'' when I returned from Italy and discovered something quite cute. The building that the wing tip appears to go behind and the building next to it are really in front of the plane, the depth has been lost on the camcorder.

The no plane cgi spook narrative would need to be - ''these video fakery experts created a CGI plane image and then purposefully placed the wing behind a building where it ought not be.'' :larf: Without ever realising that the plane is in fact behind the building, so of course the wing will appear behind it once the plane has descended to the relevant altitude.

It's explained with pictures on the above video.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 08:02 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
What do you think of the information that I posted about the 9/11 wing being behind the building (as cited by no planers as cgi video fakery) which I have found out that the entire building in question is in front of the plane, so the wing is bound to be behind the building?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 09:35 #4

• Straight Shooter
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

What do you think of the information that I posted about the 9/11 wing being behind the building (as cited by no planers as cgi video fakery) which I have found out that the entire building in question is in front of the plane, so the wing is bound to be behind the building?

There are millions of people in the NYC & NJ area and plenty of them watched the planes hit the Towers while standing outside.

The no planers come from an ideology that everything is a hoax which is a joke being played on paranoid and mentally challenged people.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 13:10 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
.......... wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

There are millions of people in the NYC & NJ area and plenty of them watched the planes hit the Towers while standing outside.

The no planers come from an ideology that everything is a hoax which is a joke being played on paranoid and mentally challenged people.

Quite, but the point that I'm making is in regards to the 'evidence' that no planers use, ie ''the wing of the plane goes behind the building'' is one of their cited points regarding specific video footage, so anyone who views the footage in the video that I posted a few posts back on this thread can clearly see that the whole plane is actually behind the building. So the no plane narrative is once again in tatters, the wing is supposed to be behind the building.

It's beyond me why novum permits their crap to be spewed on a 'Forum Dedicated to Truth Seekers' Surely it needs to be a 'Forum dedicated to mental patients'.

The first narrative was ''Planes can't fly through steel, steel is much stronger''. Yet the steel columns towards the upper floors of the towers was as little as one quarter inch thick, commercial Jet liners are not made of coke can aluminium but rather strong alloy that has been fused with other metals such as zinc and copper, it is then treated by a high temperature method to strengthen it, it's actually as strong as many steels.

The second narrative was ''Even thin wing tips were supposed to have gone through the steel columns'' In fact where the wing tips connected to the towers only the cladding was penetrated.

The third narrative is about the concrete floors ''the plane even busted reinforced concrete'' In fact the concrete was not structural on the floors, it was lightweight concrete to provide a flat floor and an amount of insulation, it would have been far easier to break up than heavy duty concrete such as that which is used in weight bearing construction /foundations.

They have no concept of kinetic energy even though I have many times posted up a video in slow motion of a ping pong ball travelling at supersonic speed busting through a wooden table tennis bat, thus proving that weaker objects can break stronger objects when kinetic energy is used.

But beyond all this, as if that's not really enough, and as you say dotty, the many witnesses, the stupidity of their narrative is that these cgi spooks who created the ''video fakery'' fabricated an aeroplane using cgi but then they purposefully put some of it behind a building and/or made bits disappear, what these no plane buffoons don't seem to realise is that these cgi spooks (according to their narrative) would need to do that on purpose, ie once the ''plane image had been made using cgi'' the cgi spooks would have to have then removed part of the plane to make it go behind a building (if their narrative was to be believed).

So accordingly the cgi spooks would have removed part of their cgi image to make it look like it's gone behind a building in order to give the no planers something to refer to, but as I say, the no planers have shot themselves in the foot because the entire plane is behind the building anyway.

I don't know why novum continues to have a link returned on Google search when TruthZone is entered that says ''A Forum Dedicated to Truth Seekers'' not only does he permit these idiots to lie in order to defend a false narrative, he also permits them to respond to evidence as ''You lying shill cunt''etc.

Which brings me on to Exorcists lame attempt at frame by frame measurement ''analysis'' of the plane tail travelling distance without considering the range of depth, he made a measurement across a 2D photograph without considering that the plane is not travelling exactly from left to right, but at an angle, the range of depth from a 3D perspective would be needed to accurately measure the distance travelled in each frame, so either Exorcist is stupid or he purposefully omitted depth from his ''analysis'' in order to support his own premise, and that of one or two other idiots here.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2016 13:43 by Frothy.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 13:41 #6

• Exorcist
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:
Where has the froth meister gone? :wissl:

I've been sunning it up in the south of Italy, I also had a day in Rome, when I passed Mouse O'Leanies famous balcony I thought of this place :chuckle:

I looked at this ''CGI wing going behind the building'' when I returned from Italy and discovered something quite cute. The building that the wing tip appears to go behind and the building next to it are really in front of the plane, the depth has been lost on the camcorder.

The no plane cgi spook narrative would need to be - ''these video fakery experts created a CGI plane image and then purposefully placed the wing behind a building where it ought not be.'' :larf: Without ever realising that the plane is in fact behind the building, so of course the wing will appear behind it once the plane has descended to the relevant altitude.

It's explained with pictures on the above video.

The video posted by Cousin Frothalot (shill) was purposely made to falsely assert that researchers who have
called "fake" on the Michael Hezarchani footage did so because the CGI plane wing passes behind the highest
part of a background building. On the contrary, I'd say it's a definite fake because the juxtaposition of various
building elements and the size of the foreground trees is geometrically impossible from any view point.
I've checked this out on GoogleEarth.
Apparently Michael Hezarkhani was challenged to provide the location from which the footage was "supposedly" filmed.
He refused to do so. He was probably told by his CIA/Mossad controllers/employers to decline because they realised
their incompetent fakery can be demonstrated with a section drawing to scale. The views shown in the footage are impossible
from any location
, especially the apparent height of the foreground trees.

Michael Hezarkhani HD footage here :arowup:@ 5.26 to 6.06
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2016 15:37 by Exorcist.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 13:59 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Thanks for posting that video Exorcist you have proved my point so well...

Here below is a screen shot from the video you posted.

And here below is where the building is situated where the planes wing is seen to go behind (far right).

The camera angle has to be in front of the building (far right) or we would not see the building on the Michael Hezarkhani video, it means the plane is behind the building as per my screen shot from the video that you posted, it's as clear as day to anyone with a brain.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2016 14:24 by Frothy.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 14:43 #8

• Straight Shooter
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
It's beyond me why novum permits their crap to be spewed on a 'Forum Dedicated to Truth Seekers' Surely it needs to be a 'Forum dedicated to mental patients'..

I agree with you on this no planes topic but understand novum allows free speech and free thought above all.

Truther vs Hoaxer or Communist vs Nationalist all opinions are welcome to create dialog at Truth Zone.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 31 Jul 2016 15:16 #9

• Exorcist
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Thanks for posting that video Exorcist you have proved my point (((disinfo agenda))) so well...

:arowup: Fixed it 4 ya!..... :larf:

To interested readers. I'll shortly demonstrate the fakery beyond reasonable doubt in the 9/11 thread..... :)
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 01 Aug 2016 12:30 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
This is a question for Both Ex and CF.

I do not understand what you guys are disagreeing about. Would either of you be willing to provide a link or write a short summary of the salient points of disagreement?

Thanks

Truth is anti-semitic

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 03 Aug 2016 08:52 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Voltaire wrote:
This is a question for Both Ex and CF.

I do not understand what you guys are disagreeing about. Would either of you be willing to provide a link or write a short summary of the salient points of disagreement?

Thanks

At the moment we're discussing this particular video, of which here is a screen shot.

It's the Michael Hezarkhani video, it can be found on YouTube if you look.

The premise from no planers (Exorcist) is that the planes that were involved with the WTC twin towers on 9/11 are cgi video fakery thus not real, the Hezarkhani video is supposed to show this cgi fakery as part of the wing goes behind a building.

However if you look at the video that's in my post #2 of this thread or here on this photograph (that I have marked, below) of the relevant area of New York the building that the wing goes behind is on the far right, and the arched building next to it, so Hezarkhani had to be filming from in front of those buildings or they would not be in the camera shot on his video (as shown above) this means that the two buildings are way to the right of the plane which is about to hit the tower, it also means that the building that the plane wing goes behind is between the camera and the plane, so the building is in front of the plane on the footage, so of course when the plane has descended to the relevant altitude the wing will go behind the building. because the entire plane is behind the building.

The video camera is further to the right than my bottom arrow as both buildings, the one that the wing goes behind and the one with the arched roof are in the Hezarkhani video, as is the wtcs, as seen in the still at the top of this post.

On the Hezarkhani video still that I put in this post the building that the wing goes behind may appear to be beyond the wtc towers, but as can be clearly seen on the photo that I display here,, the building in question is between the wtc and the camera position, it's actually in the foreground on the Hezarkhani video, the whole plane is beyond it, so that's what would happen in reality for a real plane, the wing would disappear behind the building when the plane descends.

This leaves the no plane narrative regarding this particular video issue dead in the water, and further demolition of their lunatic narrative.

Note to readers, please prepare to piss your pants laughing at Exorcist's demonstration regarding this Hezarkhani thread (that he was so keen to have it titled).
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2016 09:46 by Frothy.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 03 Aug 2016 10:36 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Actually it can be clearly seen on this video, with the building that the wing goes behind on Michael Hezarkhani's video, to the left of the wtc (it's easy to recognise) from this angle, that the plane travels the other side of it all the while, so yup, the plane would be behind the building from Michael Hezarkhani;s pov .thus the wing going behind the building on the Michael Hezarkhani video is what one would expect to see from a real plane being video'd from the other side of said building.

Not that more proof was needed but hey-ho. :D

7:27
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2016 12:44 by Frothy.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 03 Aug 2016 13:13 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
.......... wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
It's beyond me why novum permits their crap to be spewed on a 'Forum Dedicated to Truth Seekers' Surely it needs to be a 'Forum dedicated to mental patients'..

I agree with you on this no planes topic but understand novum allows free speech and free thought above all.

Truther vs Hoaxer or Communist vs Nationalist all opinions are welcome to create dialog at Truth Zone.

Well, Communism vs Nationalism is a discussion about the best way to live involving those two concepts, I don't think anyone is suggesting that they don't exist as political ideologies but it would not surprise me to see such a denial in Gaia's posts.

What we have with Exorcist, Gaia et al is a few buffoons who are stating that xyz does not exist, when there is insurmountable evidence that xyz does exist.

Try joining a forum and whenever someone posts about a topic, just keep replying that the subject of their posts does not exist, you'll likely get kicked off, not because your opinion is not appreciated but if that's what you did, they would most likely consider you as a troll.

Are you suggesting that novum permits these clowns for dialog purposes only, in other words they join a forum and post utter shit for the purpose of dialog creation,.

Let's see, how about a discussion about the Titanic, was it sunk on purpose? Oh wait, I know, let's create dialog and say that it never existed, I'll post up an area of sea with no Titanic ship in it, proving that the Titanic did not exist. Anyone disagreeing I shall term ''a shill, troll, cunt''

Great, way to go, need more dialog, must think of things that don't exist....Erm Gaia's or Exorcist's brain?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2016 07:59 by Frothy.

Analysis of the Michael Hezarkhani 911 footage 03 Aug 2016 17:30 #14

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:larf:
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2016 17:39 by Flare.