Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 24 Sep 2016 04:21 #21

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I remember hearing about this on DIF several yrs ago - the usual sordid story of what they did to their dogs and how many held on under dire circumstances but in the end most were uprooted - I'm surprised they're any native civilians left tbh ......
it's deffo of huge strategic value , apparently it has giant 'ears' too and altho' it's isolated knows exactly what's going on in all of the Indian Ocean - (perhaps they'll sell it to China in a couple decades - lol ) .

As for the MH370 I tend to go with Gaia's interpretation - that it was a hoax . perhaps another insurance fraud or that perhaps the plane was used in the Ukraine . i don't know.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 24 Sep 2016 13:45 #22

Lizzy wrote:
I remember hearing about this on DIF several yrs ago - the usual sordid story of what they did to their dogs and how many held on under dire circumstances but in the end most were uprooted - I'm surprised they're any native civilians left tbh ......
it's deffo of huge strategic value , apparently it has giant 'ears' too and altho' it's isolated knows exactly what's going on in all of the Indian Ocean - (perhaps they'll sell it to China in a couple decades - lol ) .

As for the MH370 I tend to go with Gaia's interpretation - that it was a hoax . perhaps another insurance fraud or that perhaps the plane was used in the Ukraine . i don't know.

No doubt the radar and communications systems at Diego Garcia will be next generation warfare proof, which means they'll be able to monitor every tiny movement of aircraft and ship movement within a thousand miles, smallcraft too most likely. I bet you'd struggle even trying to sneak an Ocean kayak past their radars within 20 miles of that Island. At least on a flat calm day. The curvature of the Earths surface usually hides objects from RADAR past a certain distance. Military RADAR sets however can use frequencies that bend over the horizon and detect objects out to around 1000 miles, and sometimes even further.

I can't see the missing MH370 flight being a hoax, they would have to invent the flight number and write it into the schedule and flight history. That's not something which is easily done. Flight numbers are important for checking and monitoring the history of an aircraft and it's flights. The flight numbers aren’t just random or meaningless. In fact you can find out a lot about an aircraft and it's flight records just by its number. Flight numbers along specific routes often remain unchanged for years, barring any sort of incident or modification/refit of the aircraft. In other words it would be near on impossible to make a flight up from thin air without hundreds of people who work for the airline company and airport staff knowing it was faked.

Also if the plane was used in the Ukraine crash, as some conspiracy theorists suggest, then the plane would have to have landed somewhere beforehand for a refit or spray job. A secret military base with a runway long enough to land a Boeing 777 would be the ideal location.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2016 14:44 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Flare

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 24 Sep 2016 15:15 #23

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I can't see the missing MH370 flight being a hoax, they would have to invent the flight number and write it into the schedule and flight history.
That's not something which is easily done....
The flight numbers aren’t just random or meaningless. ....
it would be near on impossible to make a flight up from thin air without hundreds of people who work for the airline company and airport staff knowing it was faked.

*ugh* 9/11 2001 *ugh*
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 25 Sep 2016 03:01 #24

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I can't see the missing MH370 flight being a hoax, they would have to invent the flight number and write it into the schedule and flight history.
That's not something which is easily done....
The flight numbers aren’t just random or meaningless. ....
it would be near on impossible to make a flight up from thin air without hundreds of people who work for the airline company and airport staff knowing it was faked.

*ugh* 9/11 2001 *ugh*

Yes, that's exactly what they did on 911 - they invented those flights , when the same usual suspects own the airport , all the data bases and an inside track on the airline , I'd say it was a piece of cake compared to the logistics of the setting and timing of the actual super controlled demolition .

Quite certainly no planes flew into the towers , it's all been shown to be CGI , no evidence at the Pentagon or Shankhill field and then there's WT7.

They're on a sticky wicket now with the Saudi's v the relatives of the real victims - odd how we never heard directly from any of them - i think we'd be surprised to know how few there were not how many. NY Firefighters know the score .

But yes, I'd say Diego Garcia is a pretty prepped place - not much that the Chinese won't already know about I'd bet.
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2016 08:17 by Lizzy.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 25 Sep 2016 04:21 #25

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Emirates fly from Australian airports to and from Dubai probably 20 return flights a day. Then there's Eithad flying to and from Abu Dhabi and Qatar flying to and from Doha.

I've had family fly Emirates and tracked the flights to and from Dubai.

From the West Coast they basically diagonally traverse the Indian Ocean on an 11 hour flight. They'd fly very close to Diego Garcia as the flights track to the West of Sri Lanka and India into the Arabian Gulf.

On flight radar apps there is a black spot actually in the Diego Garcia area. Otherwise they come back on radar about 3 hours out from the West Australian coast.

But flight radar also has other black spots. There's one over the Java Sea between northern Australia and Indonesia and also Western China near the Russian border.

But even with those flight radar black spots, China, India and Russia would all know what DG was about. I'm not sure of India's satellite capability but China and Russia would certainly have good satellite coverage.
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2016 04:24 by Orangeaid.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare