Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 09:09 #1

• Flare
FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN

Published On 11/03/2016 | By infostormer

There can be no denying David Duke’s epic Louisiana Senate debate win last night. 95 percent of the people in an online poll believed that Duke won.

Relive the epic win by watching the embedded video below. Includes post debate interview and commentary from Red Ice Creations.

The Marxist idiots at MSNBC had some commentary about Duke’s performance which you can see here. It is basically them crying about racism lol.

Then we see a bunch of low IQ Blacks who have been brainwashed by the Jew media rioting outside of the debate venue trying to get in. Totally ridiculous stuff.

www.infostormer.com/full-video-of-white-legend-david-dukes-epic-louisiana-senate-debate-win/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 09:25 #2

• Flare
^ It will be quite awesome to have David Duke in the Senate calling out the jews.

I think he'll be the right guy to steer Trump in the right direction to cleanse the place.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 09:46 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You do realise that Duke has described your hero Hitler as ''a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation.''

Why are you pushing this thread over the Clinton crimes?

''I DON'T ADMIRE ANYTHING ABOUT HITLER, I THINK HE WAS A DISASTER NOT ONLY FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE BUT FOR ALL OF EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION.''

books.google.co.uk/books?id=CXzQ2VSpyZsC&pg=PA139&lpg=PA139&dq=david+duke+letter+to+his+father+hitler&source=bl&ots=EV2xNXUApz&sig=JS4yZot-mHG_19U31B3...her%20hitler&f=false
In researching this comprehensive work, Zatarain spent hundreds of hours interviewing. He spoke with Duke's family, former classmates, political allies and enemies, Klan members, and Duke himself in an attempt to understand the thinking behind his radically racist crusade. In fact, Zatarain interviewed David Duke more than 50 times, for a total of over 100 hours, in the preparation of this fascinating and thoroughly researched account. www.amazon.com/David-Duke-Evolution-Michael-Zatarain/dp/0882898175
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 10:04 by Frothy.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 10:19 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
That retarded democrat feminist calling names like a Trotskyite Jew :hahano: she looked like an idiot.

Duke spoke truth. He called out the controlled muppet mediator as a media shill, said Jews control the international banking system and media and don't give a shit about the USA, called black lives matter a radical group calling for the death of cops, called out the deliberate destruction of americas middle ckasss and pandering to minorities and illegal aliens

He hit so many buttons and would have resonated with so many whilst the others looked like the same shit political parties have been spewing out for so long I can't remember.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 10:21 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
You do realise that Duke has described your hero Hitler as ''a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation.''

Why are you pushing this thread over the Clinton crimes?

''I DON'T ADMIRE ANYTHING ABOUT HITLER, I THINK HE WAS A DISASTER NOT ONLY FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE BUT FOR ALL OF EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION.''

Trust you to know that and pull that out your hasbara bag of goods and throw it in.

Did the Jew mafia demand he write that then go on to Donahue or they'd kill his family?
books.google.co.uk/books?id=CXzQ2VSpyZsC&pg=PA139&lpg=PA139&dq=david+duke+letter+to+his+father+hitler&source=bl&ots=EV2xNXUApz&sig=JS4yZot-mHG_19U31B3...her%20hitler&f=false
In researching this comprehensive work, Zatarain spent hundreds of hours interviewing. He spoke with Duke's family, former classmates, political allies and enemies, Klan members, and Duke himself in an attempt to understand the thinking behind his radically racist crusade. In fact, Zatarain interviewed David Duke more than 50 times, for a total of over 100 hours, in the preparation of this fascinating and thoroughly researched account. www.amazon.com/David-Duke-Evolution-Michael-Zatarain/dp/0882898175

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 10:59 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Learnt to quote you buffoon

Orangegoon
Trust you to know that and pull that out your hasbara bag of goods and throw it in.

Did the Jew mafia demand he write that then go on to Donahue or they'd kill his family?

Has he disclosed that or is he still working for the ''Jew mafia''?

:omg:
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 11:08 by Frothy.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 11:21 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
What utter bullshit hasbara troll.

You have no clue whether the Jew mafia forced him to write that letter.

Well actually you probably do .... that's how come the letter was so readily available to you from your line manager.

The ADL forced him to do it no doubt or his family would be harmed.

And yes, I could really see a Jew controlled minion say in the Louisiana senate debate that it's preferred candidate should be executed in the electric chair for treason.

You are such a twat hasbara troll Captain Israel
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 11:23 by Orangeaid.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 11:22 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
^ It will be quite awesome to have David Duke in the Senate calling out the jews.

I think he'll be the right guy to steer Trump in the right direction to cleanse the place.

He said Clinton should be executed in the electric chair for treason! Music to do many peoples ears

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 11:29 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Orangeaid wrote:
What utter bullshit hasbara troll.

Well actually you probably do .... that's how come the letter was so readily available to you from your line manager.

The ADL forced him to do it no doubt or his family would be harmed.

And yes, I could really a Jew controlled minion to say in the Louisiana senate debate that it's preferred candidate should be executed in the electric chair for treason.

You are such a twat hasbara troll Captain Israel

It was you that asked if the ''Jew mafia'' had made him go onto Donahoe and to do the letter, not I, so if you think that's what may have happened back then, why has Duke not disclosed that since?.

So as he not disclosed that he was being controlled by the ''Jew mafia'' since, then it's fair to assume that he was not being controlled by them, or if he was, he still is, hence no disclosure from Duke about being controlled by the ''Jew mafia'' or threats to have his ''family killed'' lol that's your narrative not mine :larf:
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 11:41 by Frothy.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 11:40 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
What bullshit Captain Israel.

Did Ariel Toaff disclose his family had death threats made against it after he published Sangre Pasqua and retracted the book in its entirety? No

Though why the Jew mafia forced that when Europe has loads of art work and other records that it occurred shows how insane the Jew mafia is

Did David Cole disclose he and / or his family had death threats made against them after he produced his video work proving the Jew fairy tales of Auschwitz are total garbage and was forced to change his identity and retract his work? No

Yet the truth of the holohoax is so out the bag now the Jew mafia must be shitting shekels into their kosher Y fronts now!

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 11:49 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rat

Orangegoon

Rat
Has he disclosed that or is he still working for the ''Jew mafia''?

Orangegoon

Rat
It was you that asked if the ''Jew mafia'' had made him go onto Donahoe and to do the letter, not I, so if you think that's what may have happened back then, why has Duke not disclosed that since?.

So as he has not disclosed that he was being controlled by the ''Jew mafia'' since, then it's fair to assume that he was not being controlled by them, or if he was, he still is, hence no disclosure from Duke about being controlled by the ''Jew mafia'' or threats to have his ''family killed'' lol that's your narrative not mine :larf:

Oranegoon
Did Ariel Toaff disclose his family had death threats made against it after he published Sangre Pasqua and retracted the book in its entirety? No

Though why the Jew mafia forced that when Europe has loads of art work and other records that it occurred shows how insane the Jew mafia is

You're not very quick on the uptake are you, the point is if you are correct and Duke was being controlled by the ''Jew mafia'' to say what he said on the Donahue show, and to write the letter, if Duke has not disclosed that information publicly then he is still staying quite about it, thus still under their control.

Is this difficult for you to comprehend?
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 11:51 by Frothy.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 20:23 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
@ Flare
Hitler is refered to as the ''fellow with the mustache'' that a bit disrecpectfull don't you think ?

David Duke : ''The truth is, by the way, they might be rehabilitating that fellow with the mustache back there in Germany..

''Yesterday on his radio show, former KKK leader David Duke reiterated his praise for Donald Trump,

saying that critics’ attempts to compare the GOP presidential frontrunner to Adolf Hitler will backfire

and end up “rehabilitating that fellow with the mustache back there in Germany.

He also urged listeners to continue to support Trump before the government wipes out “the European-American majority.''

================================================================================================================

The reason there’s a war on Donald Trump is because there’s a war on the real America, there’s a war on the European-American majority of the United States of America. The media has been the ones inciting hatred and violence. They have portrayed Donald Trump as a vicious racist who basically wants to create a Hitlerian regime; that’s what they present him as, which is, of course, the biggest boogeyman and the most hateful thing these days you can say about something. There’s millions of movies, programs, speeches, invoking — that is like invoking the great Satan in our society and that’s what they invoke of Donald Trump. And whatever you want to say about Donald Trump, there’s no way you can say any of this stuff, it’s crazy, but they say this.

The truth is, by the way, they might be rehabilitating that fellow with the mustache back there in Germany, because I saw a commercial against Donald Trump, a really vicious commercial, comparing what Donald Trump said about preserving America and making America great again to Hitler in Germany preserving Germany and making Germany great again and free again and not beholden to these Communists on one side, politically who were trying to destroy their land and their freedom, and the Jewish capitalists on the other, who were ripping off the nation through the banking system. We have the same thing going on here with Goldman Sachs. It was a commercial, I saw that this morning and I was amazed by that commercial. It was a commercial against Trump but I don’t think it’s having the effect that they want it to have.

This war that’s going on against Donald Trump is really a war going on against America, it’s a war going on against the European-American majority. The media has incited hatred and violence and repression of Donald Trump and the hundreds of thousands, the millions of people who support him, and that’s what happened in Chicago.

You know, if you love your country and if you love, or at least what your country is supposed to represent, what it originally represented, because I don’t know if we can everything love our government — we certainly can’t love everything our government is doing today because the leaders of this country, the people who have control over this country, are purposefully wiping … If you’re a European person, the government is purposefully wiping you out and your families and your children and your future. They are purposefully transforming this country into a Third World nation. And if you want to see the direction of this country, just look at a Communist here, Bernie Sanders, running and winning a lot of victories in major states, and who is a former Communist and is a Marxist right now, folks.
================================================================================================================

Soundcloud of Duke's speech on this link aswell

www.rightwingwatch.org/post/david-duke-donald-trump-comparisons-may-rehabilitate-adolf-hitlers-image/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 20:23 by Cinta.

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 21:05 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Adolf is a toxic brand so bigging up adolf is a one way ticket to getting lambasted by the media and a good chunk of the populace.

Its just how it is, so any public figure wanting to avoid a major shitstorm knows that they need to steer clear of endorsing adolf.

If Duke had boosted adolf back then on donahue it would have all come back at him re. his political aspirations and he probably wouldnt even be where he is right now.

It might not be duke under the control of pro-israel zionists as frothy suggested, but rather the majority of the media and a good chunk of the populace that is essentially under their control... any reasonably intelligent public figure knows this and knows that to tackle the adolf topic head on and oppose the status quo is akin to reputation suicide.

If the time comes where someone who publicly boosts adolf rises to popularity and can attain a decent enough chunk of public support (someone like Andrew Anglin for example who does publicly boost adolf) then i will change my position, but right now, if you big up adolf as a public figure and/or politician, you will get slaughtered.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 21:12 #14

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
novum wrote:
Adolf is a toxic brand so bigging up adolf is a one way ticket to getting lambasted by the media and a good chunk of the populace.

Its just how it is, so any public figure wanting to avoid a major shitstorm knows that they need to steer clear of endorsing adolf.

If Duke had boosted adolf back then on donahue it would have all come back at him re. his political aspirations and he probably wouldnt even be where he is right now.

It might not be duke under the control of pro-israel zionists as frothy suggested, but rather the majority of the media and a good chunk of the populace that is essentially under their control... any reasonably intelligent public figure knows this and knows that to tackle the adolf topic head on and oppose the status quo is akin to reputation suicide.

If the time comes where someone who publicly boosts adolf rises to popularity and can attain a decent enough chunk of public support (someone like Andrew Anglin for example who does publicly boost adolf) then i will change my position, but right now, if you big up adolf as a public figure and/or politician, you will get slaughtered.

So in the end it is just the lust for power and controll and not about their real political agenda
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

FULL VIDEO OF WHITE LEGEND DAVID DUKE’S EPIC LOUISIANA SENATE DEBATE WIN 05 Nov 2016 21:19 #15

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
"WHITE legend? "
PULLLEASE!
The guy is a racist pig.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare