Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday

Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday 07 Apr 2017 01:37 #1

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
The relevant part of the interview is the 4 minutes from 01:00 to 05:00

Quote from SP... "I'm not going to go to Leicester on the 29th of April"

Not only was David Icke born on the 29th April ... but also born in Leicester!!!... got his first break into football with Leicester Boys Under-Fourteen team

Leicester is a small British town , with a population of third of a million !!!

Just what are the chances !!!

Clearly an MI5 operative (or AI) has chosen that date and time to link the attack with David.....

The NWO have been reading themselves for a move on the conspiracy movement for some time ...they want to close down what they call "fake" news sites and forums ... first they need the public behind this move ...

If this attack was to go ahead the link to Icke would definitely come out in MSM, perhaps the attack would be blamed on a crazy conspiracy theorist , a follower of Icke!

The only way we can prevent this is to expose their plans .. as SP says @ 02:00 ..."...... One of the reasons they have to do that (give hints of where the next attack will be)., is that if it's detected And if it's put out there (in alt media) energetically ,then it either puts it back , or scrubs it ....."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday 07 Apr 2017 02:27 #2

29th of april -well happy birthday mr jacob rothschild ''hint hint'' The head satanist celebrating The highest holiday ''his own birthday''
If he actually makes it!
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2017 02:44 by backfromthebrink.

Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday 07 Apr 2017 02:59 #3

So mr parks says ,i know when and where this attack is going to happen ,but i cant tell you because if i do ,it wont take place ,ahahahah LOL, wow what a good way at covering your ass
This guy is not on the side of truth :)

*Until now*
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2017 02:59 by backfromthebrink.

Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday 07 Apr 2017 04:11 #4

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
backfromthebrink wrote:
So mr parks says ,i know when and where this attack is going to happen ,but i cant tell you because if i do ,it wont take place

No he didn't say that ...listen again , it's all in the first 4 minutes.

SP said quite clearly where they plan to carry out their next attack ...in Leicester on the 29 th of April ...

He also said if this plan is exposed , they will most certainly back off ...

He also talks of the planned attack on the olympics in 2012.... how someone exposed this plan causing them to cancel. This man served jail time for speaking out.

Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday 07 Apr 2017 11:35 #5

Me ,personally ,Ive got him down as a snake in the grass, kinda like he's shilling ,adding a little truth to his fantasies

*If his plan is exposed they will back off ,Well didnt he expose it right there in the video :larf: ,so when it does not happen ,he can say ''i told you they would back off ! *

*Until now*
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2017 11:45 by backfromthebrink.

Simon Parkes says MI5 planning false flag attack on David Icke's birthday 07 Apr 2017 11:44 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Leicester IS a diversity hotspot, so it's not unfeasible it would be a target for divisive tactics, but I seriously doubt that Icke weighs into the equation. Are Leicester playing that day? Don't get a seat near Icke if he is going, just in case.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare