Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: political activists &GCHQ

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 06:37 #1

The wisdom of my soul is out of this world
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 08:31 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Let's be honest here, they're all at this manipulating game.
Journalists at both the New York Times Magazine and Teen Vogue, as well as psychologists Bryant Welch and Robert Feldman, have described some of the actions of Donald Trump during the 2016 US presidential election and his term as president as examples of gaslighting.[21][22][23] According to political activist and psychotherapist Leah McElrath, who analyzed Trump's response to the Access Hollywood video, his methods amount to “the reality you just experienced didn’t actually happen.”[17] Ben Yagoda wrote in the Chronicle of Higher Education in January 2017, that the term gaslighting had become topical again as the result of Trump's behavior, saying that Trump's "habitual tendency to say 'X,' and then, at some later date, indignantly declare, "I did not say 'X.' In fact, I would never dream of saying 'X.'" had brought new notability to the term."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

The way I see it, if you are into political activism and you are unaware of what gas-lighting is, you shouldn't really be playing with the big dogs, and nor should you be if you are aware yet still succumb to such practices. Activists managed their shit quite adequately for thousands of years before the internet became the norm. Don't blame the snoopers if you are making it too easy for them to manipulate you.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 15:52 #3

Good post rags ,hence why i thought id bring awareness of this topic as there's not much on this site about it

I know these agencies mainly employ criminals ,because good people wont have any part of it ,Unless they were duped and fed the wrong information on the target.

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 15:54 #4

Good post rags ,hence why i thought id bring awareness of this topic as there's not much on this site about it

I know these agencies mainly employ criminals ,because good people wont have any part of it ,Unless they were duped and fed the wrong information on the target.

plus ££££ talks to people with zero morals !

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 16:15 #5

backfromthebrink wrote:

plus ££££ talks to people with zero morals !

Are you saying that GCHQ/5/6 mainly employs criminals of the criminal fraternity?
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 16:35 #6

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 16:47 #7

backfromthebrink wrote:

1hr 16 mins :facepalm:

Does he say GCHQ employs mainly members of the criminal fraternity?

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 17:01 #8

Im just posting interesting videos that people should watch regarding the modus operandi Of intel agencies !

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 17:03 #9

backfromthebrink wrote:
Im just posting interesting videos that people should watch regarding the modus operandi Of intel agencies !

No your not your making statements about GCHQ
backfromthebrink wrote:

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 17:05 #10

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:

backfromthebrink wrote:

Thats because they do ,I know that ;)

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 17:10 #11

backfromthebrink wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:

backfromthebrink wrote:

Thats because they do ,I know that ;)

Clever you, what about 5/6 and SRR?

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 17:30 #12

I know of a few agents that worked within 5/6 who were criminals ,they got bumped off ,when that information was released.

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 17:41 #13

backfromthebrink wrote:
I know of a few agents that worked within 5/6 who were criminals ,they got bumped off ,when that information was released.

Really?

That type of intel the Russians would pay a lot of $ for then they could develop various themes from it. Even the UK red tops and papers like the Guardian and Morning Star would be very interested in this information.
Need an agent? ( See what I did :emb: )

Why dont you apply to GCHQ for a job, Im sure you would be fast tracked to TL or Head of Department tout suite as you all ready know operational MO and recruitment policy, but the most important skill you seem to have is a direct line to the head shed... God, now thats a huge asset :cool2:

www.gchq-careers.co.uk/index.html

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 18:31 #14

Im not really interested in money
Im interested in finding out the truth ,Governments are lying ,not just little lies either ,massive damaging ones that sway peoples preceptions on world events to suit the agenda.

The creator does not speak via the mind though ''v2k'' does not work on me ,Ive proved this in the past :)

I dont want to work for any organisation ,

what i really really want is freedom for all people ,to be free from the manipulations of the machine ,and that means exposing it.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 18:49 by backfromthebrink.

political activists &GCHQ 24 Apr 2017 23:48 #15

backfromthebrink wrote:
Im not really interested in money
Im interested in finding out the truth ,Governments are lying ,not just little lies either ,massive damaging ones that sway peoples preceptions on world events to suit the agenda.

The creator does not speak via the mind though ''v2k'' does not work on me ,Ive proved this in the past :)

I dont want to work for any organisation ,

what i really really want is freedom for all people ,to be free from the manipulations of the machine ,and that means exposing it.

:larf:

carry on

political activists &GCHQ 25 Apr 2017 01:41 #16

political activists &GCHQ 25 Apr 2017 02:26 #17

Do you know why i do what i do ?

Because not only do i know im going to die ,But i remind my self of it everyday ,and its the best way i know to avoid the trap of thinking that i have something to loose.
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2017 02:28 by backfromthebrink.

political activists &GCHQ 25 Apr 2017 15:52 #18

backfromthebrink wrote:
The Sun :D

backfromthebrink wrote:
Do you know why i do what i do ?

Because not only do i know im going to die ,But i remind my self of it everyday ,and its the best way i know to avoid the trap of thinking that i have something to loose.

You dont do nothing if you have to use the Sun as a source :facepalm:

Well Im glad you worked out your going to die, when did you figure that out? :umm:

A word of warning, when you come across some jihadi wahhabist be sure to explain to him/her your not a masonic crusader :larf: Im sure they will listen.

political activists &GCHQ 25 Apr 2017 21:03 #19

Im not a mason :facepalm:

political activists &GCHQ 26 Apr 2017 00:00 #20

backfromthebrink wrote:
Im not a mason :facepalm:

What do you actually know? :larf:

Every Jihadi wahhibist thinks that every westerner is a masonic crusader, thats why they dont give a fuck about killing women and kids. But Im sure they will listen to your denials and give you a squeeze if you ever met them :twitch:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare