Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Internet Censorship Thread

Internet Censorship Thread 15 Jan 2019 08:08 #101

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Free speech is free speech Frothy you either have some semblance of it or you dont.

Ergo all that comes with it....I dont have a 'kick' per se... other than free speech, which is why TZ was created in the first place.

As for continuing to question me about GAB, its not my place to comment nor do I know who "moderators" are there.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Internet Censorship Thread 23 Jan 2019 20:05 #102

• Flare
Why They Censor Us: YouTube Strike 2

Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 20:05 by Flare.

Internet Censorship Thread 26 Jan 2019 08:59 #103

• novum
  • Platinum Member
GAB CEO Andrew Torba is creating something that I think is going to do a lot of triggering.

A browser extension that will allow people to comment on any URL on the internet, including tweets, in the one place for each URL.

gab.com/a/posts/47061916

So people will be able to comment uncensored about everything.. a GAB powered comments section.

Enemies of free speech wont be able to help themselves and they will being to read the reality, instead of ban it out of existence like the likes of twitter does.

Let the melt downs begin. :drevil:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Internet Censorship Thread 26 Jan 2019 23:27 #104

• novum
  • Platinum Member
EU Triggered....

This is why they want to get rid of the 2nd amendment in the US, so they can then get rid of the 1st, which would then enable them to silence anyone opposed to their plans both now and in the future.

Most of the kvetching is essentially about people opposing their population replacement plans. So anyone opposed to mass 3rd world immigration or posting pro white propaganda is the enemy of the EU politicos.
1365 = 1

Internet Censorship Thread 11 May 2019 23:19 #105

• novum
  • Platinum Member
So this guy had a welding channel with over 500k subscribers. Then he made some vids that werent about welding. :chuckle:

CHUCKE2009'S RESPONSE - ALREADY BANNED ON YOUTUBE

Vid that triggered (((them)))

THE GREAT REPLACEMENT - AUDIOBOOK FULL BOOK

His bitchute channel: www.bitchute.com/channel/chucke2009/
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 11 May 2019 23:35 by novum.

Internet Censorship Thread 11 May 2019 23:28 #106

• novum
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
GAB CEO Andrew Torba is creating something that I think is going to do a lot of triggering.

A browser extension that will allow people to comment on any URL on the internet, including tweets, in the one place for each URL.

gab.com/a/posts/47061916

So people will be able to comment uncensored about everything.. a GAB powered comments section.

Enemies of free speech wont be able to help themselves and they will being to read the reality, instead of ban it out of existence like the likes of twitter does.

Let the melt downs begin. :drevil:

Ive just tried this BTW, along with gabs new browser which was forked from Brave browser.

The browser seems to work just like Brave.

You can download just the dissenter extension for your existing browser here: dissenter.com/download

Or install gabs browser which has dissenter built in, here:

Windows: t.co/AzTyezGp3l

Linux: t.co/PkwdKbXQud

Mac: t.co/EJukltkFgl
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior, Rocco

Internet Censorship Thread 03 Oct 2019 23:03 #107

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
There are other private browsers that work real well. I never heard of the two browsers you mentioned. Another browser to avoid is firefox. I would recommend Globus, Epic and Comodo. I have found that ultrasurf also works real well. But Comodo doesn't like it. Though this thread isn't about internet privacy. It is about internet censorship. And as far as I have seen, you don't give a shit about that. You seem to be content to exist in the hole the jew inspired nigger loving establishment has forced you into. Basically to speak the truths you know about what bullshit the holocaust was to the wall of your hole. Instead of branching out into the far more populated forums where there are many more people to hear the real truth.

I realize that we don't agree on much. I was looking through one of my past threads where I received nothing but crap from you. As well as accusations of being a rotten piece of shit jew. I even challenged you to point to anything in my thread that you disagreed with. But all I received was more crap from you. Be that as it may, we can still agree that the holocaust was a pile of horse shit. Recently I paid a brief visit to one of the more populated forums called political hotwire. The first thing I did there was question the holocaust. Which got me banned almost immediately.

I started a thread around here where I invited anybody interested in being able to practice free speech to join in on a sort of crusade with me. What I wanted to do was talk some people around here into following my direction to join some of the more populated forums. One of them at a time. Once there, to use an inoffensive avatar or use none at all. Then to start making inoffensive threads in at least a few of their categories. And to leave inoffensive replies on other people's threads. None of this would take very long. Then you could come back here. After about two weeks of this, have everybody change their avatar to one of Hitler or some other Nazi related picture. Then start a thread about what bullshit the holocaust was. Or any other generally unpopular but truthful topic you might wish to. This will give those freedom of truth hating forums fits. If they decide to ban all those who did so, it at least wouldn't be very easy to do. And it would give any sheeple at those forums something to think about.

Seeing how this is the TRUTH ZONE FORUM, I would have thought that there would at least be a few people around here who would be interested in spreading the truth in a way that would be difficult to defeat. But Novum was the only one who even bothered to leave a reply in my thread. I didn't at least get a like from anybody. Maybe they should call this the defeated forum. Or the knuckle under forum. Or the apathy forum. Or the take it up the ass forum.

How about joining me in my crusade. Say you will help and carry out the plan I suggested. And once I have at least 6 others to join in this plan too, I can organize a time for people to start joining one of the more populated forums. And after a couple weeks, organize a time to unleash truth on them. After all, it's easy for those cocksuckers to pick on one person they don't like. But to pick on a bunch would be a different can of worms. You should be willing to do this. Unless you are one of "them." By which I mean Whity hating jews.

Internet Censorship Thread 03 Oct 2019 23:07 #108

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Some of your posts carry resonance, this one doesn't. You seem determined to fuck things up, why is that?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

Internet Censorship Thread 04 Oct 2019 00:26 #109

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
And I just got through praising you and Flair in another thread. Thanks for making me bite my tongue as far as you are concerned you butthead. As far as resonance goes, most of my threads go unanswered. And not very often even viewed. So the resonance thing isn't working out very well for me. As far as fucking things up goes, in which way do you mean. As in not being resonant? Or in asking other members to join other more populated threads with me to get the truth out. Knowing that a bunch of twigs is harder to break than a single twig. To which end, would you be willing to join in?

Internet Censorship Thread 04 Oct 2019 00:32 #110

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm referring to the prior posts your alter egos have made resulting in your exile from here. My opinion, take it or leave it, is you need to tone down the rhetoric.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Internet Censorship Thread 04 Oct 2019 14:19 #111

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm referring to the prior posts your alter egos have made resulting in your exile from here. My opinion, take it or leave it, is you need to tone down the rhetoric.

As much as I believe in free speech and the right to use rude offensive words to describe scarcely human sub-primate-level scumbags, I agree.

Problem with Cult Smasher is that he is ALL hate, there doesn't seem to be any light relief with him.....

And also I think he sees it as a challenge to be as offensive and disgusting as possible.... and I don't think that's the game we're playing...

I would say he's perhaps a little bit hysterical about realities that perhaps we are much better able to handle.

Crazy people are dangerous...... everyone knows that, chill a bit Cultsmasher.... you actually remind me of Seanx is a way, except you're coming from a different polarity, but I sense the same latent instability underneath the surface.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 14:20 by Truthspoon.

Internet Censorship Thread 04 Oct 2019 21:17 #112

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Tone things down? Things need to be toned up. WAY UP!!! Have you not seen my thread "The joy of being offensive." Being nice and polite talk will solve nothing. If you can, I invite you to look up that thread and leave a reply. If you dare. Also, there is only one thing that will solve the White man's problems. A BLOODBATH!!! Anything less than that, the sheeple will just ignore. Speaking of which, have you seen my thread "Tell me. Are these things wrong?" If you can, I invite you to look up that thread and leave a reply. Again, if you dare.

Internet Censorship Thread 04 Oct 2019 21:32 #113

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
I hate to tell you this. But you are delusional. You follow many cults that I would just love to smash the shit out of. But in that regard you are just like UGH and his christian bullshit. Logic has no effect. Truth is absolutely meaningless. But I will try to get all you fools to understand the truth anyway. Just for the hell of it. Face it. I am your GOD! Look at any of my threads. Under the holy Cultsmasher, redline, redpill, steamroller, this one or any other that I may have had. Tell me one single thing that I said in any of them that you think is untrue. For the most part, all of you apathetic fools around here do is ignore my threads.

Internet Censorship Thread 04 Oct 2019 22:15 #114

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Your posts should use the quote facility otherwise its not easy to know who you're addressing.
That's a good start, try it.
Thanks.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Internet Censorship Thread 05 Oct 2019 21:34 #115

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Your posts should use the quote facility otherwise its not easy to know who you're addressing.
That's a good start, try it.
Thanks.

All forums are different. I guess I should have been pressing the quote button rather than the reply button. So I wonder what the difference is between quick reply and just reply. But just so you know, in post #112 and post #111, I was addressing you. Feel free to reply to either of them.

Internet Censorship Thread 06 Oct 2019 00:55 #116

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Well I agree that the world needs more action and less chat to effect change, posting about murdering and lynching can cross a line in this day and age. It only takes one weasel to snitch to an authority to fuck things up for all on here. I'm not saying that's definitive but a possibility.
There's two new members on here who have already claimed to have done just that. Real or not, they present at the very least, an attempt to suppress free speech.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Internet Censorship Thread 06 Oct 2019 12:01 #117

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Lux Interior wrote:
There's two new members on here who have already claimed to have done just that. Real or not, they present at the very least, an attempt to suppress free speech.

No attempt was made to suppress ANY speech. Say what you like. You made a threat of implied action, via my IP address and that is crossing the line. I passed this to a relative who now has a copy of it. Keep saying your incessant vile crap all over the place.....just keep it online....there's a good boy. No action will be taken unless you make good on your threat.

Internet Censorship Thread 06 Oct 2019 13:07 #118

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
moronfinder wrote:
I hate to tell you this. But you are delusional. You follow many cults that I would just love to smash the shit out of. But in that regard you are just like UGH and his christian bullshit. Logic has no effect. Truth is absolutely meaningless. But I will try to get all you fools to understand the truth anyway. Just for the hell of it. Face it. I am your GOD! Look at any of my threads. Under the holy Cultsmasher, redline, redpill, steamroller, this one or any other that I may have had. Tell me one single thing that I said in any of them that you think is untrue. For the most part, all of you apathetic fools around here do is ignore my threads.

You sound like a mentally unstable lunatic. Go your own way dude, I don't want you in my trench.

Nobody here does. There's a correct way to do things....and you are not it. You are the mad dog that is the first one to get shot.

Most of here have experienced life and realise the importance of keeping your powder dry..... I don't really know what you are, either a fed or someone from a mental care home with internet access....

Whatever....... I don't think any of us want anything to do with you.
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2019 13:09 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Internet Censorship Thread 06 Oct 2019 23:14 #119

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Well I agree that the world needs more action and less chat to effect change, posting about murdering and lynching can cross a line in this day and age. It only takes one weasel to snitch to an authority to fuck things up for all on here. I'm not saying that's definitive but a possibility.

You do bring up an interesting point. One that I discussed before with Novum. Which is how this or any other forum can get into trouble for what I say. I am the one saying it. Not the forum. Also, lets say some governemental agency came after this forum over something I said. The constitution says that it will make no laws that suppress freedom of speech. If congress can't make a law to do so, how in the hell could they create a governmental agency to do so. The point is, they couldn't.

Some of the things I have said could be viewed by the rulers in the U.S. as being illegal. Namely, by the judiciary branch of government. But who carries the most authority in this country. The judiciary branch of government or the constitution. What if the government shut this place down and this forum took the government to court. All the way to the supreme court if necessary. I wonder which they would think would have the most authority. But then, it seems to me that a conflict of interest would arise. Because instead of somebody impartial, it would be the judiciary branch making the decision.

By the way, if you look into any of the sections around here in which I have posted or replied to threads, you will see my avatar as being the last person to reply to them. If you have nothing better to do, leave a reply in them. Anything at all. Because they are some lonely, lonely threads.

Internet Censorship Thread 06 Oct 2019 23:32 #120

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

You sound like a mentally unstable lunatic. Go your own way dude, I don't want you in my trench.

Nobody here does. There's a correct way to do things....and you are not it. You are the mad dog that is the first one to get shot.

Most of here have experienced life and realise the importance of keeping your powder dry..... I don't really know what you are, either a fed or someone from a mental care home with internet access....

Whatever....... I don't think any of us want anything to do with you.

The cult is strong with you. Before I say more, I will try to un-hypnotize you. When you see the capitol letter "a," you will wake up. 1... 2... 3... "A." Did that do it? Well let's see. I will try this again. I have said many things in many threads. Go to any of them and find something that I said that you don't think is absolutely true. If what I say is as bad as you say it is, that should be easy enough to do. It doesn't even have to be anything specific. Tell me why anything I said is in a philosophical, generalized and overall way is wrong abd why you think my approach is crap.

Also, if you think there are going to be easy solutions to any problems, you are hallucinating. You are like a frog put into water where the heat is slowly raised. You will stay in it until you are cooked. Speaking of which, how about leaving a reply in my thread "Lullaby of doom." You may also think that though things are bad, they could be worse. So you don't want to rock the boat. They say that ignorance is bliss. I would appreciate it if you tried to be a little less blissful around me.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare