Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Internet Censorship Thread

Internet Censorship Thread 07 Oct 2019 00:19 #121

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
moronfinder wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Well I agree that the world needs more action and less chat to effect change, posting about murdering and lynching can cross a line in this day and age. It only takes one weasel to snitch to an authority to fuck things up for all on here. I'm not saying that's definitive but a possibility.
There's two new members on here who have already claimed to have done just that. Real or not, they present at the very least, an attempt to suppress free speech.

You do bring up an interesting point. One that I discussed before with Novum. Which is how this or any other forum can get into trouble for what I say. I am the one saying it. Not the forum. Also, lets say some governemental agency came after this forum over something I said. The constitution says that it will make no laws that suppress freedom of speech. If congress can't make a law to do so, how in the hell could they create a governmental agency to do so. The point is, they couldn't.

Some of the things I have said could be viewed by the rulers in the U.S. as being illegal. Namely, by the judiciary branch of government. But who carries the most authority in this country. The judiciary branch of government or the constitution. What if the government shut this place down and this forum took the government to court. All the way to the supreme court if necessary. I wonder which they would think would have the most authority. But then, it seems to me that a conflict of interest would arise. Because instead of somebody impartial, it would be the judiciary branch making the decision.

By the way, if you look into any of the sections around here in which I have posted or replied to threads, you will see my avatar as being the last person to reply to them. If you have nothing better to do, leave a reply in them. Anything at all. Because they are some lonely, lonely threads.

You're well aware of people being prosecuted for so called hate crimes I know. Often these people have used a very public platform and had the potential to reach a much larger audience than here. I guess it's all down to how many could be influenced, for want of a better word or the subject matter. Holocaust denial isn't yet a crime in the UK but Alison Chabloz was punished for making a satirical song about it so I guess who gets offended also can have an impact. Legal matters require a new dictionary to deal with the jargon and complex laws so then you have to find a defence lawyer who's savvy enough to get to grips with that jargon and use it for your best defence. Some subjects are just too hot potatoes to take on, even if the lawyer was able to run legal rings around the prosecution many will just not touch it for fear of financial ramifications, ie being smeared and targeted buy the unter rulers.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Internet Censorship Thread 10 Oct 2019 00:02 #122

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Well I agree that the world needs more action and less chat to effect change, posting about murdering and lynching can cross a line in this day and age. It only takes one weasel to snitch to an authority to fuck things up for all on here. I'm not saying that's definitive but a possibility.
There's two new members on here who have already claimed to have done just that. Real or not, they present at the very least, an attempt to suppress free speech.

You do bring up an interesting point. One that I discussed before with Novum. Which is how this or any other forum can get into trouble for what I say. I am the one saying it. Not the forum. Also, lets say some governemental agency came after this forum over something I said. The constitution says that it will make no laws that suppress freedom of speech. If congress can't make a law to do so, how in the hell could they create a governmental agency to do so. The point is, they couldn't.

Some of the things I have said could be viewed by the rulers in the U.S. as being illegal. Namely, by the judiciary branch of government. But who carries the most authority in this country. The judiciary branch of government or the constitution. What if the government shut this place down and this forum took the government to court. All the way to the supreme court if necessary. I wonder which they would think would have the most authority. But then, it seems to me that a conflict of interest would arise. Because instead of somebody impartial, it would be the judiciary branch making the decision.

By the way, if you look into any of the sections around here in which I have posted or replied to threads, you will see my avatar as being the last person to reply to them. If you have nothing better to do, leave a reply in them. Anything at all. Because they are some lonely, lonely threads.

You're well aware of people being prosecuted for so called hate crimes I know. Often these people have used a very public platform and had the potential to reach a much larger audience than here. I guess it's all down to how many could be influenced, for want of a better word or the subject matter. Holocaust denial isn't yet a crime in the UK but Alison Chabloz was punished for making a satirical song about it so I guess who gets offended also can have an impact. Legal matters require a new dictionary to deal with the jargon and complex laws so then you have to find a defence lawyer who's savvy enough to get to grips with that jargon and use it for your best defence. Some subjects are just too hot potatoes to take on, even if the lawyer was able to run legal rings around the prosecution many will just not touch it for fear of financial ramifications, ie being smeared and targeted buy the unter rulers.

Your reply didn't seem to have much to do with the possibility of this forum being shut down by the government over what a poster at that forum may have said. But it was an interesting try. By the way, in the thread just below this one is a thread called, "Should justice have limits?" I noticed that you never did leave a reply in it. Did you even read it? If not, I invite you to do so and leave a reply. Anything at all.

Internet Censorship Thread 10 Oct 2019 23:40 #123

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I will leave a reply and suggest that you are a feds wet dream come true

Moron finder indeed

Its all in the name
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Internet Censorship Thread 12 Oct 2019 01:37 #124

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Moron finder indeed

Its all in the name

Still waiting for that reply in that thread. What's keeping you. As for the feds, fuck them. Print up that thread and email it to them. FBI, CIA, NSA or whoever. Ask them to email you back if they find anything in it that is untrue. And why. Ask them to find who they think is the most intelligent person on earth to reply to it if they aren't up to it. Then post it for me here. Because smashing cults is what I do. My reply you can print up and email back to them. Let's see what they make of that.

Internet Censorship Thread 12 Oct 2019 05:06 #125

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Moron finder indeed

Its all in the name

Still waiting for that reply in that thread. What's keeping you. As for the feds, fuck them. Print up that thread and email it to them. FBI, CIA, NSA or whoever. Ask them to email you back if they find anything in it that is untrue. And why. Ask them to find who they think is the most intelligent person on earth to reply to it if they aren't up to it. Then post it for me here. Because smashing cults is what I do. My reply you can print up and email back to them. Let's see what they make of that.

It's very difficult to like some people isn't it

Internet Censorship Thread 14 Oct 2019 12:07 #126

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Shut up about censorship, you're clearly confused, act naturally.

Three oxymoron got in a boat, one took a stern view, the other two took a bow.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Internet Censorship Thread 16 Oct 2019 11:37 #127

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare