Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 30 Sep 2017 21:36 #1

http://www.voltairenet.org/article198106.html

It is well known ISIS which stands for Israel Secret Intelligence Service, is funded by George Soros and armed by the US!

Whoever owing allegiance to the United States levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death. 18 USC Ch. 115, §2381.

We are all about bringing the Jews who perpetrated the 911 attacks with their co conspirators in politics and news dissemination, to arrest and trial under the above statute, where after as soon the jury in a duly appointed capital court convened under the auspices of the US Justice Dept. returns a verdict of guilty they will be brought to lawful execution, anticipate a biblical death toll among Jews.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2017 21:38 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 30 Sep 2017 23:58 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I believe there will be violence tomorrow (1 October) in Catalonia during the Referendum for Independence.

Madrid doesn't legally recognise the Referendum, stating it's not part of the Spanish Constitution. It is reported the police are trying to take over
polling stations to nullify voting.

I found this interesting article about Zionist connections. (Excerpts)

CATALONIA THE NEWEST EUROPEAN KOSHER STATE ?

"The President of the Generalitat of Catalonia is Carles Piugdemon. His Media advisor a guy called Aleix Clarió tweets saying that 32 percent of Spanish exports are to Israel and 79% of Israeli investment is to Catalonia.

Photo: Carles Puigdemont, left, president of the autonomous region of Catalonia and former mayor of Girona, thanks Jewish Russian Billionaire Shimon Aminov, center. Looking on, from left, are: vice chairman of Merkos L’Inyonei Chinuch Rabbi Moshe Kotlarsky; Rabbi Berel Lazar of Russia and Rabbi Dovid Liebersohn of Barcelona.

The Catalonian Jews seem ready to jump the Spanish ship and join the Catalonian independence crowd. Five Catalan cities have decided to leave Spain’s network of Jewish quarters, an organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting medieval urban Jewish neighbourhoods. Marta Madrenas, the mayor of Girona, which is one of the cities leaving the network, told the New York Times that she and her allies would create a new network because “we think we can do better in terms of showcasing our Jewish patrimony.” Source European Jewish Council website

The official Catalonian Govt website says QUOTE From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Tel-Aviv, you get tailor–made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Israeli markets and find new global business opportunities."

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/catalonia-the-newest-european-kosher-state/

www.catalonia.com/en/offices/tel-aviv.jsp
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 00:07 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Zorro, rodin, Truthspoon

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 01 Oct 2017 07:14 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Bring back Queen Isabella to knock some sense into Catalunya and start another bacon haters purge
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 07:15 by Lux Interior.

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 01 Oct 2017 11:22 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Clashes between Spanish police and Catalonians' Catalonia referendum. Filmed today afaik.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 01 Oct 2017 15:11 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 15:26 by Roastie.

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 01 Oct 2017 16:58 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I read a report that some of the Mossos d'Esquadra (the Catalonian Police force) were reluctant to be involved in shutting down the polling stations. Many National and Guardia Civil police were transported from other areas of Spain to Catalonia to do the Government's work.

Rajoy, the Prime Minister of Spain is a fool. He must have known there would be resistance to closing the polling stations. He should have let the Referendum take place. It's not legal under the Spanish Constitution.

Video about the Mossos d'Esquadra training in Israel:

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 01 Oct 2017 18:46 #7

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Exactly, it has no legal privilege. This was deliberate provocation and of course the Soros contingent were going to get uppity.
liberabo te ab inferno

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 03 Oct 2017 15:35 #8

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I laugh at some of the comments on forums about the Catalan situation.

I was reading the DIF forum and everyone was cheering for the Catalan Independence Movement. I bet very few have done any research.

For example:

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062964398&postcount=22

"you can't stomach the idea that people might not want to be part of some commie wet dream called the EU"
Right about a commie EU, but wrong, wrong, wrong that a Catalan Independent country wants out of the EU.

Don't get me wrong, the violence by Spanish police working for a corrupt central Government was grotesque. Imo the Spanish police are one of the most violent forces in Europe.

According to the results of the Referendum the turnout was about 42% (probably there would have been more without the police presence) and about 90% voted for independence. There are large numbers of Catalans who don't want to split from the rest of Spain.

I can understand why Catalonia and Scotland wish to become independent from Madrid and Westminster, but
what I don't understand is why they both want to be dependent on the European Union. A truly independent country
would not want membership of the EU.

"Catalan leaders came to the heart of the EU on Tuesday (24 January 2017) to appeal for political support for an independence referendum they plan to organise this year.

"At the latest in September 2017, Catalonia will hold a binding independence referendum," said Carles Puigdemont, the president of Catalonia's government, in a speech at an event in the European Parliament.

"We expect respect for democracy from the EU, for the votes of citizens and for democratic instruments, and a referendum is a democratic instrument," Junqueras told EUobserver in an interview.

The Catalan vice-president said that the government was "convinced that [it] can win the referendum" and that Catalonia can become an EU member "as a new republic in a process of internal enlargement of the EU".

euobserver.com/political/136662
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2017 15:50 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 03 Oct 2017 17:03 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why would They need the existence of an EU to maintain control and influence when they've got people like Soros to buy people's allegiance?

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 03 Oct 2017 17:23 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I don't know if George Soros is funding the Catalan Government, but I suspect he is because of his pro EU stance.

George Soros
Remarks at the Brussels Economic Forum
Brussels, 1 June 2017

Excerpts:

"If the European Union carries on with business as usual, there is little hope for an improvement. That is why the European Union needs to be radically reinvented. The top-down initiative started by Jean Monnet had carried the process of integration a long way but it has lost its momentum.

Now we need a collaborative effort that combines the top-down approach of the European institutions with the bottom-up initiatives that are necessary to engage the electorate.

Brexit will be an immensely damaging process, harmful to both sides. Most of the damage is felt right now, when the European Union is in an existential crisis, but its attention is diverted to negotiating the separation from Britain.

The European Union must resist the temptation to punish Britain and approach the negotiations in a constructive spirit. It should use Brexit as a catalyst for introducing far reaching reforms. The divorce will be a long process taking as long as five years. Five years seems like eternity in politics, especially in revolutionary times like the present. During that time, the European Union could transform itself into an organization that other countries like Britain would want to join. If that happened, the two sides may want to be reunited even before the divorce is completed.

That would be a wonderful outcome, worth striving for. This seems practically inconceivable right now, but in reality it is quite
attainable. Britain is a parliamentary democracy. Within five years it has to hold another general election and the next parliament may vote to be reunited with Europe"

ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/bef2017/media/speech/2-soros-bef_en.pdf

George Soros is Funding Unrest in Catalonia 03 Oct 2017 17:30 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That's the democratic way. If you can vote on something once, you can vote on it again and again ad infinitum.

We aren't living in biblical times where rules are set in stone because little has changed for 100's of years.
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2017 17:30 by ragnarok.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare