Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Former Deputy US Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik Says No One Died in Las Vegas

Former Deputy US Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik Says No One Died in Las Vegas 07 Oct 2017 19:12 #1

Pieczenik also insists 911 was a CIA come Mossad op and that the alleged Sandy Hook & San Bernadino shootings were False Flags, he says Alex Jones has been co-opted and "intimidated!
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2017 19:13 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Deputy US Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik Says No One Died in Las Vegas 07 Oct 2017 20:48 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
At 2.20 woman says I really don't see anyone actually injured. I'm not sure where she was in relation to the alleged casualties.

LAS VEGAS "I really don't see anybody actually injured."

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare