Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 21 Dec 2017 03:13 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
With the absence of the words ' Satanic Jews .....I'd say this overview said about everything else in a concise form .

' www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-18th-december-2017
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 21 Dec 2017 06:23 #2

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
UK is a jew free zone Lizzy - they are the invisible hand in the effete glove and it is hateful to mention the elite jews and their subordinate organisations that have throttled the bristish political process since the 17thc. So far we still are allowed to eat black pudding, but with the migrant influx this may be become a euphemism for something unpalatable.

Truth is anti-semitic

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 21 Dec 2017 20:03 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Lizzy you should have posted that UK Column show with a health warning :)

These guys are able to sum up clearly what is going while I have been suffering a kind of brain fog. I knew something was wron with how the non-Brexit negotiations were going.

However, (havent watched the whole clip) no one names jews - Brian G gets close in his piece at @24 minutes by pointing out that the people in charge of Britain are not British and then notes that we need to look at who controls the banks.

Who indeed.

Truth is anti-semitic

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 03:48 #4

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Voltaire - a daily news program that has great in depth analysis and had the UK MSM prick up it's ears to what it's saying and doesn't pull punches has a very real effect of waking people up and that's what's required - To become informed about the authentic news story not corrupt lamestream . They say ' zionist' - " cabal " - ok - they still tend to follow a ww2 fairy tale but that doesn't make them dis-informationists - when it comes to current affairs - the global agenda they're right on target without screaming ' jews' ..........
LISTEN TO IT ALL - IT'S ONLY GETS BETTER .
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 03:49 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 10:56 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'll tell you their 3 biggest failures, you tell me their 3 biggest achievements.

1. Roger Haynes Fiasco
2. Justice For Holly
3. The Hampstead Hoax

ps. Do they have any regular female presenters?

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 12:17 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
I'll tell you their 3 biggest failures, you tell me their 3 biggest achievements.

1. Roger Haynes Fiasco
2. Justice For Holly
3. The Hampstead Hoax

ps. Do they have any regular female presenters?

I'll give you number one which is the most important issue of all.

Take away the power from the private central banks and let the Government of the day issue the currency for

infrastructure, schools, hospitals etc INTEREST FREE.

Until people understand Governments borrow money from private banks who create the currency out of thin air and then charge
interest which the taxpayer has to pay .... nothing will change.

Afaik in the UK £50 billion each year is paid by the taxpayer in interest payments to these criminals. Almost as much as the entire education budget.

Nothing has changed since 1924, when the Governor of the Bank of England made this speech.

“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

“When, through process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of the government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers.

“These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance.

“It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”

Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank Of England, addressing the United States Bankers’ Association, NYC 1924

NB: This quotation was reprinted in the Idaho Leader, USA, on 26th August 1924, and has been read into the Australian Federal Hansard twice: by John Evans MP, in 1926, and by MD Cowan MP, in the session of 1930-31.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 12:19 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 12:48 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
In the crapitalistic world we live in, there is no such thing as "government" vs "the private sector". It is integrated into one big mold; the corporations.

If you would take away the banks (who can and should do that?), you end up with "government" just doing the same thing, but then the interest is in the form of state bonds, loans on the unborn, etc. Effectively it doesn't change a darn thing.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 13:06 #8

Gaia wrote:
In the crapitalistic world we live in, there is no such thing as "government" vs "the private sector". It is integrated into one big mold; the corporations.

If you would take away the banks (who can and should do that?), you end up with "government" just doing the same thing, but then the interest is in the form of state bonds, loans on the unborn, etc. Effectively it doesn't change a darn thing.

That would all depend on who sits in government. If it's government more orientated towards the interests of the people (as it should be) rather than the shysters and puppets in place at the moment, then it would change a great deal.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 13:13 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Government" has never and will never be there for the interests of the people. The whole idea of government is creating a front for the interests of the big business leaders in the background, has always been the case and will always be. Doesn't matter which government; potato potato.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 13:22 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Gaia wrote:

That would all depend on who sits in government. If it's government more orientated towards the interests of the people (as it should be) rather than the shysters and puppets in place at the moment, then it would change a great deal.

That's right Zorro.

At this moment in time ZOG Zionist Occupied Governments are in control of many countries.

Zog Governments support the (((financial sector))) before citizens. They support the military industrial complex for profit, even if the wars are unjust.

They pay big pharma extortionate amounts of money for drugs which cost pennies. The Zog Governments don't pay a penny for any of it.

It's all paid for by the labour and taxes of ordinary people.

James Traficant knew all about it.They jailed him and then he died.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 13:23 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Lux Interior

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 13:28 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
But Roastie, that has always been the case, everywhere. Government shielding industrialists and providing the weapons against the people. It is the whole role of "government".

What way out of this do you see?

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 13:50 #12

Gaia wrote:
"Government" has never and will never be there for the interests of the people. The whole idea of government is creating a front for the interests of the big business leaders in the background, has always been the case and will always be. Doesn't matter which government; potato potato.

Look at it like this, wherever there's a family, then there will always be the more dominant members, male or female, that is. The same rule applies to the tribe, all the way up to the Nation.

That is to say, Governments we're originally formed to protect the greater good of the people, not to usurp the people, or to trample all over our freedoms. Laws were once specifically put in place to prevent criminals and usurpers from exploiting the people. These days the criminals have managed to usurp government and have managed to reverse and turn everything upside down. laws are now in place that serve to protect these criminals.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 14:11 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I don't know where you get that idea from that "governments original idea was for the people", but it is a fantasy, propaganda. Spread by those same governments. Government always was against the interests of the people and for the interests of the value holders (money, natural resources).

Before, there were kings and queens, "nobility", sultans, chiefs and others who played the role "governments" do since 1848. Or do you really believe the psyopaths suddenly got a "change of heart" and decided to go from a system of monarchist oppression to government "freedom"?

Based on WHAT?

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 14:25 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Same for "laws". Laws are just pieces of text written on paper, but only work if they are enforced. For that, "government" has the power tools of violence; police and military. The laws themselves always serve the purpose of the value holders and hurt us, the people. We cannot steal, take loans on someone elses name, counterfeit, kidnap, abuse, inject people with poison or murder, "government" does it every day. Protected by... laws!

Also there, which sudden change do you observe in history where laws went from "written for the people" (a fantasy) to "laws written for the value holders" (the eternal reality)?
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 14:26 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Lux Interior

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 22 Dec 2017 20:45 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
But Roastie, that has always been the case, everywhere. Government shielding industrialists and providing the weapons against the people. It is the whole role of "government".

What way out of this do you see?

I agree Governments serve themselves and especially in the modern age are controlled by a banking/industrialist elite.

The word Government is a clue. Govern = to control and Ment = the mind.

What is the way out? It would take me pages to give you all my thoughts, but here's a start.

In 2017 there are still insufficient numbers who know about the scam of usury, central banking and fractional reserve lending, among
many other important issues to make any effective change. The media never discuss it.. Children and young adults are not educated about this fraud in schools or University, but they continue to be bombarded with Holocaust propaganda.

Here is a very rare moment on MSM about fractional reserve banking.

David Dimbleby has a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics but has no idea what fractional reserve banking is. What a surprise!

I do believe more people are becoming informed through the internet about the criminality and injustices of Governments and their
masters but it's a slow process. One which I will continue to highlight when I can.

In my opinion, anyone in public office, including political parties who is a Freemason must declare their membership through legislation.

As JFK said:

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

]And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

End quote

When large groups of people know Freemasons, Government and the media have been working together to conceal the truth, change
can happen.

It happened in the case of the Hillborough disaster, when Government, Masonic police and media colluded with each other to lie and deceive the population. Only when an INDEPENDENT PANEL was set up due to public pressure was the truth of that day known. I don't think that Independent
panel contained Freemasons or Jews.

hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/the-independent-panel/

Sod Andy Burnham.

Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 21:40 by Roastie.

Great UK Column 2017 Round-Up 23 Dec 2017 02:19 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Thanks Roastie ( and others ) great posts.
Ran into this today - another real 'round-up' , a 10 yr.old blast from the past .
www.renegadetribune.com/eustace-mullins-daryl-bradford-smith-chabad-lubavitch-mafia/

Eustace Mullins - Chabad-Lubavitch
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2017 02:20 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare