Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ordered to be silent

Ordered to be silent 15 Jul 2018 14:56 #1

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
Are Christians or Muslims ordering populations to be silent in the West?

No they are not, unless they support the Zionist/Jewish media and Governments.

Ordered To Be Silent

By John Kaminski

Recite the Jews’ version of history or face gag orders and/or jail time



"The thing to keep in mind is that people are being put in jail for telling the truth. That makes the idea that you are living in a free country a willful delusion from which no competent decisions about anything may be made.

You are no longer allowed to tell a story that is not approved by the Jews, especially if it involves holy Holocaust defamation. Like a spreading stain of darkness slowly asphyxiating the minds of everyone on Earth, the monstrous judicial invention that “truth is no defense” has unleashed the worst possible future upon our lemming-like human species.

People are being snatched off the streets for daring to analyze their country’s provably criminal history. A woman lampooning a well-known ethnic group is ordered to stay off the Internet for a year. And anyone who dares speak critically about Jews in public, after first having their character assassinated by a huffy Jewish spokesperson, is likely to be arrested by a very real thought police.

The stain of darkness has spread much further than you may have thought, but a quick scan of the literature that has not yet been completely erased by Amazon and the other Jewish mind erasers reveals the public knew more 80 years ago about the problem that has poisoned all life on this planet than we do today.

Those who claim to be involved in the quest for justice should take this assessment to heart, for the time is running out for humanity’s best qualities as they are steadily being erased by crazies who know nothing of compassion, humanity or justice.

Revisionists are telling the truth


You know the revisionists are telling the truth, that Holohoax is the proper term for all this Jewish Holocaust hysteria, because you know by now — if you are even remotely conscious — that your government is lying about everything it does, so if it says the Holocaust was real, you’d automatically know it is lying to you . . . again . . . and still.

For instance, our government says it is fighting ISIS in Syria, and then we learn it is funding ISIS in Syria through such third party operatives as Qatar and Saudi Arabia. This not the first time this has happened. America’s longest war is now Afghanistan, and the same principles are at work. The U.S. trains and funds the very people it is supposed to be fighting. We trained the mujahadeen and they became al-Qaeda, paid by our Pentagon to be both friend and foe.

The purpose of all these tragic invasions is the same. In Afghanistan, 17 years of military adventurism and many thousands of lives were spent to protect the poppy crop, providing fuel for the cycle of depravity that funnels drugs to the streets, children into prison, and profits from slave labor. In Syria, it’s the oil in the Golan Heights which Israel is already stealing.

The thing to keep in mind is that people are being put in jail for telling the truth. That makes the idea that you are living in a free country a willful delusion from which no competent decisions about anything may be made.

The only thing Jews fear is the truth

That’s why all these white countries that have been taken over by Jews are slamming people into jail for challenging the bogus Jewish version of history. Unfortunately — due to Jews owning the majority of media outlets around the world — the majority of the people in the world tend to believe their well-distributed propaganda.

Like the official story of 9/11 that has long since fallen apart, or the now-debunked lies about the invasion of Libya, which led to the mass invasion of migrants in Europe. Jew puppets Hillary and Obama were responsible for the tragic debasement of Europe, which they triggered by their criminal assassination of Libya and its beloved leader.

One hundred years of evidence clearly reveals that the Jews tell the truth about nothing, but nothing they have done matches the lies they have told about what they did to the Germans during World War II.

These lies, and the twisted laws they have spawned, are inexorably strangling every country on Earth, and every person on this planet. These laws prevent the perpetrators from humanity’s greatest crimes from ever being apprehended, charged and convicted — because it would be anti-Semitic.

Zombie Germany


No one who knows the real history of the 20th century dares to travel to Germany — or any European Union nation — anymore. They will be slammed into prison for harboring unacceptable thoughts.

As we speak Lady Michelle Renouf, attempting to attend the kangaroo court trial of the Schaeffer siblings, fears suffering the same fate as Monika Schaeffer, the Canadian fiddle player who made a humorous YouTube about her mother and the Holocaust, went to Germany to visit her brother Alfred, and then was promptly snatched by the Holohoax police and slammed into prison with no charges for many months.

She and her brother Alfred are in court this week, with their futures not bright and on the line.

This is banana republic garbage. In Germany there is no liberty or justice for those who understand the worldwide Jewish mind scam. Now that Merkel has set the Africans free in Germany, one can no longer expect any justice there. Renouf has to skulk around Stuttgart clandestinely lest she be arrested by Jewish thugs and funneled off to jail for yet another trial.

And now for the first time, this mind virus has spread to England, where for the first time a man has been jailed for daring to insist on the true facts of history.

Jew cops in England


Jeremy Bedford-Turner — a.k.a. Jez Turner — was sentenced to 12 months for a 2015 speech he gave criticizing a Jewish organization known as Shomrim, which is essentially a Jewish police force that works closely with local police.

Prior to Turner’s hasty conviction, Andrew Joyce wrote:

Bear in mind that the Crown Prosecution Service has already told Gideon Falter—not once, but several times—that Jez Turner has committed no crime. If Jez is now found “guilty” on some trumped-up charge, the Crown Prosecution Service will not only lose all credibility but the world will see for itself that Jez was right all along when he allegedly said: “All politicians are nothing but a bunch of puppets dancing to a Jewish tune.”

Writer Robert Henderson wrote,

But even with a jury the odds were heavily against a not guilty verdict. In the minds of jurors must be the fear of being called a racist, a fear which has been so successfully inculcated in the general population that it produces an automated reflex of panic and terror when faced with the possibility of the label being stuck on them. Any juror faced with a case such as this must have in the back of their minds that to return a not guilty would be to risk being called a racist. There is also the sheer shock factor of hearing politically incorrect views being unashamedly spoken. As it was the jury was out for less than two hours and returned a unanimous version of guilty.
livinginamadhouse.wordpress.com/2018/05/17/the-ever-narrowing-range-of-permitted-opinion-in-england/

Long ago we knew more than we know now

Before World War II started, one observer wrote:

The press has degenerated under Jewish control and influence into lying propaganda agencies whose chief mission appears to be to deceive and befuddle the people. In Protocol 12 the Elders of Zion say of the Press:

“Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
— George Armstrong, The Rothschild Money Trust, 1940, p.47

This Protocol was written before 1905. Seventy-eight years after this was written, the modern world has much less an idea that Jews control everything, and the laws across Europe that prevent debunking all these obvious Jewish lies are swallowing up people trying to point out the truth of history one valiant martyr at a time.

Jews can’t prove 6 million died, but we can prove 296,000 died, not all of them Jews, in the German labor camps.

To think of all the false Jewish stories about fake Holocaust stories told by pathetic wretches in search of celebrity is to contemplate the spectrum of human psychological disorders.

So, the long and short of it is, you may not even think about a story that affects Jews negatively, because this has been determined to be a crime against the state.

Perhaps you can think of other things that the Jews appear to be out to take from you, beyond your ability to think for yourself."

johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/165-ordered-to-be-silent
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2018 15:07 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Exorcist, Truthspoon, porridge, Coldrum

Ordered to be silent 15 Jul 2018 19:48 #2

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Roastie wrote:
Are Christians or Muslims ordering populations to be silent in the West?

No they are not, unless they support the Zionist/Jewish media and Governments.

Ordered To Be Silent

By John Kaminski

Recite the Jews’ version of history or face gag orders and/or jail time



"The thing to keep in mind is that people are being put in jail for telling the truth. That makes the idea that you are living in a free country a willful delusion from which no competent decisions about anything may be made.

You are no longer allowed to tell a story that is not approved by the Jews, especially if it involves holy Holocaust defamation. Like a spreading stain of darkness slowly asphyxiating the minds of everyone on Earth, the monstrous judicial invention that “truth is no defense” has unleashed the worst possible future upon our lemming-like human species.

People are being snatched off the streets for daring to analyze their country’s provably criminal history. A woman lampooning a well-known ethnic group is ordered to stay off the Internet for a year. And anyone who dares speak critically about Jews in public, after first having their character assassinated by a huffy Jewish spokesperson, is likely to be arrested by a very real thought police.

The stain of darkness has spread much further than you may have thought, but a quick scan of the literature that has not yet been completely erased by Amazon and the other Jewish mind erasers reveals the public knew more 80 years ago about the problem that has poisoned all life on this planet than we do today.

Those who claim to be involved in the quest for justice should take this assessment to heart, for the time is running out for humanity’s best qualities as they are steadily being erased by crazies who know nothing of compassion, humanity or justice.

Revisionists are telling the truth


You know the revisionists are telling the truth, that Holohoax is the proper term for all this Jewish Holocaust hysteria, because you know by now — if you are even remotely conscious — that your government is lying about everything it does, so if it says the Holocaust was real, you’d automatically know it is lying to you . . . again . . . and still.

For instance, our government says it is fighting ISIS in Syria, and then we learn it is funding ISIS in Syria through such third party operatives as Qatar and Saudi Arabia. This not the first time this has happened. America’s longest war is now Afghanistan, and the same principles are at work. The U.S. trains and funds the very people it is supposed to be fighting. We trained the mujahadeen and they became al-Qaeda, paid by our Pentagon to be both friend and foe.

The purpose of all these tragic invasions is the same. In Afghanistan, 17 years of military adventurism and many thousands of lives were spent to protect the poppy crop, providing fuel for the cycle of depravity that funnels drugs to the streets, children into prison, and profits from slave labor. In Syria, it’s the oil in the Golan Heights which Israel is already stealing.

The thing to keep in mind is that people are being put in jail for telling the truth. That makes the idea that you are living in a free country a willful delusion from which no competent decisions about anything may be made.

The only thing Jews fear is the truth

That’s why all these white countries that have been taken over by Jews are slamming people into jail for challenging the bogus Jewish version of history. Unfortunately — due to Jews owning the majority of media outlets around the world — the majority of the people in the world tend to believe their well-distributed propaganda.

Like the official story of 9/11 that has long since fallen apart, or the now-debunked lies about the invasion of Libya, which led to the mass invasion of migrants in Europe. Jew puppets Hillary and Obama were responsible for the tragic debasement of Europe, which they triggered by their criminal assassination of Libya and its beloved leader.

One hundred years of evidence clearly reveals that the Jews tell the truth about nothing, but nothing they have done matches the lies they have told about what they did to the Germans during World War II.

These lies, and the twisted laws they have spawned, are inexorably strangling every country on Earth, and every person on this planet. These laws prevent the perpetrators from humanity’s greatest crimes from ever being apprehended, charged and convicted — because it would be anti-Semitic.

Zombie Germany


No one who knows the real history of the 20th century dares to travel to Germany — or any European Union nation — anymore. They will be slammed into prison for harboring unacceptable thoughts.

As we speak Lady Michelle Renouf, attempting to attend the kangaroo court trial of the Schaeffer siblings, fears suffering the same fate as Monika Schaeffer, the Canadian fiddle player who made a humorous YouTube about her mother and the Holocaust, went to Germany to visit her brother Alfred, and then was promptly snatched by the Holohoax police and slammed into prison with no charges for many months.

She and her brother Alfred are in court this week, with their futures not bright and on the line.

This is banana republic garbage. In Germany there is no liberty or justice for those who understand the worldwide Jewish mind scam. Now that Merkel has set the Africans free in Germany, one can no longer expect any justice there. Renouf has to skulk around Stuttgart clandestinely lest she be arrested by Jewish thugs and funneled off to jail for yet another trial.

And now for the first time, this mind virus has spread to England, where for the first time a man has been jailed for daring to insist on the true facts of history.

Jew cops in England


Jeremy Bedford-Turner — a.k.a. Jez Turner — was sentenced to 12 months for a 2015 speech he gave criticizing a Jewish organization known as Shomrim, which is essentially a Jewish police force that works closely with local police.

Prior to Turner’s hasty conviction, Andrew Joyce wrote:

Bear in mind that the Crown Prosecution Service has already told Gideon Falter—not once, but several times—that Jez Turner has committed no crime. If Jez is now found “guilty” on some trumped-up charge, the Crown Prosecution Service will not only lose all credibility but the world will see for itself that Jez was right all along when he allegedly said: “All politicians are nothing but a bunch of puppets dancing to a Jewish tune.”

Writer Robert Henderson wrote,

But even with a jury the odds were heavily against a not guilty verdict. In the minds of jurors must be the fear of being called a racist, a fear which has been so successfully inculcated in the general population that it produces an automated reflex of panic and terror when faced with the possibility of the label being stuck on them. Any juror faced with a case such as this must have in the back of their minds that to return a not guilty would be to risk being called a racist. There is also the sheer shock factor of hearing politically incorrect views being unashamedly spoken. As it was the jury was out for less than two hours and returned a unanimous version of guilty.
livinginamadhouse.wordpress.com/2018/05/17/the-ever-narrowing-range-of-permitted-opinion-in-england/

Long ago we knew more than we know now

Before World War II started, one observer wrote:

The press has degenerated under Jewish control and influence into lying propaganda agencies whose chief mission appears to be to deceive and befuddle the people. In Protocol 12 the Elders of Zion say of the Press:

“Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
— George Armstrong, The Rothschild Money Trust, 1940, p.47

This Protocol was written before 1905. Seventy-eight years after this was written, the modern world has much less an idea that Jews control everything, and the laws across Europe that prevent debunking all these obvious Jewish lies are swallowing up people trying to point out the truth of history one valiant martyr at a time.

Jews can’t prove 6 million died, but we can prove 296,000 died, not all of them Jews, in the German labor camps.

To think of all the false Jewish stories about fake Holocaust stories told by pathetic wretches in search of celebrity is to contemplate the spectrum of human psychological disorders.

So, the long and short of it is, you may not even think about a story that affects Jews negatively, because this has been determined to be a crime against the state.

Perhaps you can think of other things that the Jews appear to be out to take from you, beyond your ability to think for yourself."

johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/165-ordered-to-be-silent

They used to lock them in at night in London, now they are in control as controllers, next they will have guns.

INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Ordered to be silent 17 Jul 2018 13:00 #3

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
Almost four years ago, this speech by King David to the UN was key. The clamp-down we have seen on free speech, be it
Youtube or wherever followed soon after.

"That somehow 9/11 was a Jewish plot or 7/7 was staged"


He says the world has to censor "extremists" even non-violent "extremists"

What is his definition of "non violent extremists"? It's anyone who disagrees with Governments and their illegal wars. It's anyone who wants to
provide evidence their Governments are lying. Tell the truth and be smeared or even jailed.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 13:25 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 17 Jul 2018 13:39 #4

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Roastie wrote:
Almost four years ago, this speech by King David to the UN was key. The clamp-down we have seen on free speech, be it
Youtube or wherever followed soon after.

"That somehow 9/11 was a Jewish plot or 7/7 was staged"


He says the world has to censor "extremists" even non-violent "extremists"

What is his definition of "non violent extremists"? It's anyone who disagrees with Governments and their illegal wars. It's anyone who wants to
provide evidence their Governments are lying. Tell the truth and be smeared or even jailed.


How does the old saying go.

Those who cry appease appease are often hanged by those they tried to please, then add the word extreme into the equasion and those who cry extreme become the more extreme until everything turns furry.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 17 Jul 2018 23:01 #5

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
Jews aren't ordered to be silent.

Youtube doesn't censor Sacha Baron Cohen, because he's Jewish.

Anyone else would be sent to the Gulag for this song. But I do like it!

Send the Jew down the well, so my country can be free.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2018 13:01 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 18 Jul 2018 12:38 #6

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
It's not surprising the word Holocaust is being used innocently sometimes by people because the Holocaust is being rammed down the throats of children and adults through education and the (((media))) on an almost weekly basis. There's very little ((( media))) coverage about the Jewish Bolshevik cruelty against Christians in the early 20th century century is there.

A football manager has to grovel and apologise to the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism

Former Hull City manager Phil Brown issues heartfelt apology to CAA for “Holocaust of a game” comment on Talksport radio


"During the show, Mr Brown referred to Chelsea Football Club midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko as having had a “Holocaust of a game” during Chelsea’s recent match against Watford.

The radio station had removed the comment when they uploaded the show to their website after broadcast but Twitter users had already begun lambasting Mr Brown, as well as the host, Mr White, for failing to call Mr Brown out on air."

Campaign Against Antisemitism will take no further action in relation to Mr Brown but we are disappointed not to have heard from Mr White, who hosted the programme and let the comment pass without challenging it."

antisemitism.uk/former-hull-city-manager-phil-brown-issues-heartfelt-apology-for-holocaust-of-a-game-comment-on-talksport-radio/

Gideon Falter the Chairman of the CAA with Melanie Phillips in the House of Commons speaking for the Henry Jackson Society.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2018 12:50 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 18 Jul 2018 14:00 #7

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
The link you posted is blocked, here is another link,



Since this song is about a well or in the Latin a Puteali, here is a term often used to describe where the money lenders were to be found, and not a normal well but a Holy Well, IE, the church who worked very close at hand with the money lenders, who kept their gold in the brazen chest inside the first banks, "The Cathedrals Themselves", where the mob knew where to go to destroy the records of usury.

puteali et faeneratorum gregibus inflatus,



Fiscus et ad vigilem ponendi castor numi



See the Borg with Josephus aboard under attack only to escape right at the end.



Isn't it amazing what a little inside knowledge can acheive.

Yet the varroa take a free ride to contaminate the hives of others and still remain to such their life blood.

The happy worker bees are oblivious to their magic,



Hope that helps those interested.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2018 14:27 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 16 Sep 2018 22:22 #8

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
Representing less than 1% of the British population, the BBC female highest earners in 2017 were both Jewesses, but don't tell anyone
or they'll come after you. Stating the truth comes at a high price. It cost this man his job.

Note for non British members. The public pay these salaries. The BBC license fee is £150.00 each year, per household. A person can be fined up to £1,000 for not paying the fee.

Columnist fired over 'anti-Semitic' Sunday Times article


"A Sunday Times columnist "will not write again" for the newspaper after one of his articles was branded "anti-Semitic" and "disgraceful".

In the piece, Kevin Myers suggested BBC presenters Claudia Winkleman and Vanessa Feltz earned high salaries because they were Jewish.

Editor Martin Ivens said the piece, which appeared in the Irish edition and online, should not have been published.

Mr Ivens has also apologised personally to the two women.

Commenting that two of the best-paid presenters, Winkleman and Feltz, were Jewish, Mr Myers wrote: "Good for them.

"Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity."


It was taken down following anger on social media and a formal complaint from the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism to press regulator Ipso.

The campaign said the removal of the article and apology from editors within hours was "proof that the decision to include the column was irrefutably wrong".

The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism which had earlier called for Mr Myers' sacking - also said he should "no longer work as a journalist at any decent publication".

Claudia Winkleman £450,000 - £500,000 (daughter of journalist Eve Pollard)



Vanessa Feltz £350,0000

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2018 22:32 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 17 Sep 2018 04:12 #9

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2484
  • Likes received: 275
In fairness to all female TV celebs, their careers in the spotlight are relatively short so they have to rake in the cash while they can before they turn into ugly wrinkled old bags and get dropped by the TV bosses..;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 17 Sep 2018 11:30 #10

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
Ugh wrote:
In fairness to all female TV celebs, their careers in the spotlight are relatively short so they have to rake in the cash while they can before they turn into ugly wrinkled old bags and get dropped by the TV bosses..;)

LOL

Only you would defend the "Little and Large" Jewesses.

My point was the two best paid female earners on the BBC in 2017 were both Jewish, even though the population of Jews in the UK is less than 0.5%

There is better non-jewish female talent than those two.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018 11:32 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ordered to be silent 17 Sep 2018 18:40 #11

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2484
  • Likes received: 275
Roastie wrote:
[LOL..Only you would defend the "Little and Large" Jewesses.

"Defend" nah, I couldn't care less if they're jewish..:)
Feltz is funny with a sense of humour so I got no beef with her, but Winkelman does nothing for me.
Jews are good talkers so maybe that's what got them jobs in broadcasting, or perhaps they sucked the bosses cocks to land the job, I dunno.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.