Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 07 Aug 2018 22:36 #41

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1668
Grolongo wrote:
May I remind you that Gaia is a mod on TZ :wissl:

I am a mod only in my own section, a safe haven from deliberate trolls and derailed individuals (most of the time the same person).

I have no power here and certainly would not delete a post by Sword and Hammer, so you can keep your musings with you.

Ask novum or Zorro for confirmation if you don't believe me.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 07 Aug 2018 22:37 #42

Grolongo wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
I don't know if I want to post here anymore if my posts are going to be deleted and censored. I am not going to post again until that matter is resolved.

I already get enough censorship or posts deleted everywhere else I go with kikes, liberals, cuckservatives, and communists. Didn't think I would find that here.

I guess the Truthzone isn't what it is supposed to be.

I haven't touched any of your posts, mate. I doubt Nov has either. As for rodin, it's virtually unheard of him moving or deleting anybodies posts. Are you sure you actually posted it, and it didn't time out or something? That's happened to me before several times.

Doubt that it's Novum as well, doing such a thing would go against everything he believes in :chuckle: . He could have deleted his own post by accident , I dunno, knowing how the forum is run I fiend it very strange that post would suddenly vanish

May I remind you that Gaia is a mod on TZ :wissl:
Rangkog of whatever his name is also has mod powers

Very little ever gets moderated here, as most people already know.

As for Gaia and Rocky being mods, only in their own sub-forums, and not anywhere on the main boards, Grolongo.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 00:16 #43

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18914
  • Likes received: 8920
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Who deleted my original post?! Seriously! Bunch of cry babies!

I ran a joomla update a few hours ago, the most recent one, 3.8.11

Joomla is the CMS platform this site runs on.

Its fkd up the pagination, so when you click the little 1 box the url is not clean like it should be, it now gives the following link...

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/70793-my-solution-to-the-demographic-and-feminism-problem.html? start=%1$d

it should be this...

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/70793-my-solution-to-the-demographic-and-feminism-problem.html

all that crap after .html shouldnt be in the URL.

Its a technical glitch brought about by the update, it needs to get fixed and i havent been able to so far.

If i wind the forum back to the last backup thats a fuckload of work and id rather not do that, as the site isnt really broken per se, its just one thing fucking up the links right now.

Apologies to everyone for the glitch.. but no posts have been deleted and the OP still exists on the forum and in the database, i havent touched nada on that score and as others have said, we rarely moderate anything here.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 01:26 by novum. Reason: my fix even fixed the wrong link demonstration so added a space between ? and start so it shows
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 00:19 #44

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18914
  • Likes received: 8920
It was supposed to fix bugs but it introduced a new one for us unfortunately...

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18804-joomla-3-8-11-bug-fixes-release?pk_campaign=newsletter&pk_kwd=news20180807

Sword, your orignal post is here .. not deleted...

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/70793-my-solution-to-the-demographic-and-feminism-problem.html

direct link to post...

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/70793-my-solution-to-the-demographic-and-feminism-problem.html#292973

As far as i can tell, only the little pagination boxes at the bottom of the thread pages have been affected. The original posts can still be directly accessed from the category pages and 'recent' list by clicking on the thread link.

EDIT: It should be resolved now, again as i said in the errors thread, if anyone notices anything not working right let me know in that thread.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 01:28 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 03:00 #45

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Weird, my original post of this thread was gone before I left for work but now it is back up again. Good, I'm glad that is resolved. Thanks for you speedy replies Zorro and Novum. :cool:
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 03:05 #46

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
exilium wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
I even came up with the idea of making abortion illegal.

What makes you think you have authority of another person's body and choices with it?

Enforcement of government in the defense of public stability. It can be argued that a healthy reproduction rate replicating population size or society is a necessity to public stability, that's my rationalization.

Also let's be honest here that there are already lots of practices in so called democracies where people are under control of an authority over their physical bodies. Be prepared to defend your ideals as I am quite merciless.

Women can't be afforded to run wild and do whatever they want that ultimately harms society in the long run. If women don't like hearing that too bad. We've tried feminism, women's lib, and women's suffrage where it has brought us to the brink of extinction. A future movement will no longer be able to indulge those destructive practices as we don't have the luxury of time anymore. My outline is how we save western civilization concerning its racial or ethnic integrity.

I have some horrible news for you Mr Hammer.

Every species that has ever walked upon and swam in the waters of this earth has gone extinct, so will we "Eventually", so why the hell do you want to save it, humans that is, So if you study true nature which if left to its own dvices either thrives in good times and dies out in the less favourable times as nature decides what it wants and what we get.

All we ned to do is let true anrchy reign, and in time we will fuction according to our abilities as does nature, bring it on and let the smartest survive whatever follows, to hell with saving those who do not contribute to their own security, especially those who produce nothing but misery for the state ownwers who Michael Hudson classes as unearned income grabers.

It going to come weather we like it or not, in the fullness of time, so grab a bunch of skills that might come in very handy indeed.

As history has shown us, trying to make things better nearly always makes things worse, and my grandfather was right, giving someone something for nothing and making others work for nothing, never works, not yet anyway..

The point of ethnic nationalism is to preserve and safeguard the existence of our people otherwise if we don't, what is the point? Spare me your bullshit libertarian or capitalist ideals, both economic systems of mass theft and slavery.

I'm all about creating the best possible world created for the majority of our people collectively and radical individualism refuses, is incapable of, or won't make that possible for us. If individual freedoms have to be curbed, regulated, or cut down so be it.

Neo liberal democratic capitalism is a dead ideology walking but it hasn't realized this yet but in short time and order it will.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 03:07 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 03:17 #47

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
has anyone suggested getting offline , learning a skill , finding work and making yourself presentable as a father ?

first step is easy , second step not too difficult , third step is a bit more difficult and the last step well ..... unfortunately you can or you can't

I don't find it in the least surprising that so many young women want nothing to do with today's millenial men

they are all mostly cretinous idiots TBH

that generation is lost IMO

it's going to be up to the Zs and the Alphas to make up for it

I have one of each , a Z and an Alpha and I'm bringing them up as fully fledged boys

we go fishing , we do target shooting , they both help to grow some of our own food they get household duties and they get rewarded for completing them

neither of them vaccinated ever and compared to their peers who are vaccinated they are rarely if ever sick and neither of them have any medical conditions at all

the eldest is about to learn to ride and spend evenings working at the stables close by to build some muscle before he hits his teens

neither of them drink any kind of soda because we don't buy it and importantly they can both read and write

I'm raising some males , to make up for the faggots that compose the millenial generation

I actually feel a bit sorry for millenials , they will never be accepted by their elders and the younger generations are going to treat them like the faggots they are as well

lolz
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 04:09 #48

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3184
  • Likes received: 1612
Sword And Hammer wrote:
exilium wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
I even came up with the idea of making abortion illegal.

What makes you think you have authority of another person's body and choices with it?

Enforcement of government in the defense of public stability. It can be argued that a healthy reproduction rate replicating population size or society is a necessity to public stability, that's my rationalization.

Also let's be honest here that there are already lots of practices in so called democracies where people are under control of an authority over their physical bodies. Be prepared to defend your ideals as I am quite merciless.

Women can't be afforded to run wild and do whatever they want that ultimately harms society in the long run. If women don't like hearing that too bad. We've tried feminism, women's lib, and women's suffrage where it has brought us to the brink of extinction. A future movement will no longer be able to indulge those destructive practices as we don't have the luxury of time anymore. My outline is how we save western civilization concerning its racial or ethnic integrity.

I have some horrible news for you Mr Hammer.

Every species that has ever walked upon and swam in the waters of this earth has gone extinct, so will we "Eventually", so why the hell do you want to save it, humans that is, So if you study true nature which if left to its own dvices either thrives in good times and dies out in the less favourable times as nature decides what it wants and what we get.

All we ned to do is let true anrchy reign, and in time we will fuction according to our abilities as does nature, bring it on and let the smartest survive whatever follows, to hell with saving those who do not contribute to their own security, especially those who produce nothing but misery for the state ownwers who Michael Hudson classes as unearned income grabers.

It going to come weather we like it or not, in the fullness of time, so grab a bunch of skills that might come in very handy indeed.

As history has shown us, trying to make things better nearly always makes things worse, and my grandfather was right, giving someone something for nothing and making others work for nothing, never works, not yet anyway..


I'm all about creating the best possible world created for the majority of our people collectively and radical individualism refuses, is incapable of, or won't make that possible for us. If individual freedoms have to be curbed, regulated, or cut down so be it.

Sounds like an excerpt from Karl Marx, "The Communist manifesto"?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 04:09 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 04:30 #49

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
peacenik wrote:

Sounds like an excerpt from Karl Marx, "The Communist manifesto"?

good news is he will never be in charge of anything

never fails to amaze me how socialists try and dress it up to get a pass

there's three things they all argue against , rightly so but the remedy they suggest is all kinds of messed up

1. Banks & Money. Socialists hate the banks , but complain of not having enough money. So I hope they understand that creating a dictatorial banking system would be not far off what we have now ! We all ready have a centralized banking system and it's not going to get any better by simply renaming it the socialists bank of everything.

2. Big Govt. Socialists hate big govt , all ways intruding on their lives and it isn't fair. Wah. So the remedy of socialism requires an even bigger govt to sort out the big one they don't like. Fuck that, we need to reduce the size of govt at every turn , the less they are involved with our day to day lives the better. Never ask for more laws !!

3. Lack of resources. According to socialists everything is underfunded and there is a lack of everything. It's difficult to imagine a world of plenty because most of us haven't lived like that. They say they hate the rich but if you ask them what they want they want more money and more opportunity. Bit like the rich people they don't like.


I'm quickly becoming of the opinion it's going to be better in the long run to focus on what we can change closer to home. Focus on the relationships we have with each other and our immediate neighbors.

It's pretty obvious to me anyway this globalism NWO cabal are sick enough to kill every single one of us if it means getting what they want.

So we might as well enjoy it while we have it and make the most of what we do have.

Some of us don't have much materially , but we have more than enough in spirit to keep on top of the tidal wave coming our way.

Being strong isn't about never feeling pain. Being strong is about knowing when the pain is over and letting it go.
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 04:42 #50

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
MrAnderson wrote:
has anyone suggested getting offline , learning a skill , finding work and making yourself presentable as a father ?

first step is easy , second step not too difficult , third step is a bit more difficult and the last step well ..... unfortunately you can or you can't

I don't find it in the least surprising that so many young women want nothing to do with today's millenial men

they are all mostly cretinous idiots TBH

that generation is lost IMO

it's going to be up to the Zs and the Alphas to make up for it

I have one of each , a Z and an Alpha and I'm bringing them up as fully fledged boys

we go fishing , we do target shooting , they both help to grow some of our own food they get household duties and they get rewarded for completing them

neither of them vaccinated ever and compared to their peers who are vaccinated they are rarely if ever sick and neither of them have any medical conditions at all

the eldest is about to learn to ride and spend evenings working at the stables close by to build some muscle before he hits his teens

neither of them drink any kind of soda because we don't buy it and importantly they can both read and write

I'm raising some males , to make up for the faggots that compose the millenial generation

I actually feel a bit sorry for millenials , they will never be accepted by their elders and the younger generations are going to treat them like the faggots they are as well

lolz


Pull yourself by your boot straps bullshit espoused by boomers and economic illiterates, real unemployment in the United States is something like 25% if you uncover all the statistical revisionism put up to hide or mask it, it is increasing every year. Wages in the country have stagnated the last forty five years and can't even keep up with inflation added every year. In 2007 about 65% of our jobs were either outsourced, closed down, or financially liquidated where not even half of that has even come back since. Public welfare has been slashed in half contrary to idiots who think it is so easy to live off of and acquire it that mostly live in privileged gated communities somewhere.

Unemployment resources have also been slashed in half.

Millions of foreigners and illegals come every year used as an arbitrage to reduce wages even further.

[If you're a white male you have to take a back seat in acquiring jobs behind women or non-whites as a part of the government racial- sexual quotas to occupations, jobs, and education.]

In fact a majority of jobs created since 2007 have been part time and low income. Don't fucking tell me that people need to work two, three, or four jobs either cretin just to survive, if it so easy you go out there and try doing it.

Education has never been more expensive and you basically have to become a debt slave the rest of your life just to afford it. Unlike the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's where all you needed was a pulse to get a full time job nowadays the few remaining jobs are automated where higher specialization is needed just to have a full time job or career. No, not everybody can have STEM engineering degrees or a degree in computer science. Human intelligence doesn't work that way where everybody can be mechanical, technical, or engineering geniuses, but hey, that's why minimum wage exists for the rest of us serfs, right? Slave manual service jobs in a deindustrialized west.

The entire world is on the verge of economic collapse currently and I can't wait to see assholes or bitches endure suffering the likes of which hasn't been seen in generations concerning western civilization. There needs to be a culling of simplistic nitwits and simpletons everywhere for their ignorant arrogance. I'm pro collapse because of that.

We'll see how much better, superior, and smart you are then when you have nobody to fend for you other than yourself in the cold. When I see the dead bodies in the street due to starvation and malnutrition being fed off of by crows I'll stop to pause in smiling. I'll remember their laughing, jeering, and smiling at other people's misery or misfortune when they were alive where I'll reciprocate in kind.

Also ladies, you think you're all high and mighty now with your hypergamy masquerading as romance where you throw yourselves at the highest male income breadwinners that comes your way pretending it isn't a thing, I for one can't wait to see all of you suck dick on a street corner for a can of pork'n'beans for food, security, and protection considering most of you are utterly useless on your own without big democratic.gov to rely on. Most of you have the equivalent intelligence of a slug and are fucking useless beyond appearance. Your sexual value is about to be reduced in price in a huge way where there is going to be a fire sale discount, enjoy this last bit of normalcy while you still can because it isn't going to last. Your tears and sad lamentations will be utterly delicious.

Oh, and in case anybody was wondering, no God will not come to save you, you'll be all on your own.

:larf: :nono:

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am glad all of our cards are on the table now.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 10:21 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 05:48 #51

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3184
  • Likes received: 1612
MrAnderson wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Sounds like an excerpt from Karl Marx, "The Communist manifesto"?

good news is he will never be in charge of anything

never fails to amaze me how socialists try and dress it up to get a pass

there's three things they all argue against , rightly so but the remedy they suggest is all kinds of messed up

1. Banks & Money. Socialists hate the banks , but complain of not having enough money. So I hope they understand that creating a dictatorial banking system would be not far off what we have now ! We all ready have a centralized banking system and it's not going to get any better by simply renaming it the socialists bank of everything.

2. Big Govt. Socialists hate big govt , all ways intruding on their lives and it isn't fair. Wah. So the remedy of socialism requires an even bigger govt to sort out the big one they don't like. Fuck that, we need to reduce the size of govt at every turn , the less they are involved with our day to day lives the better. Never ask for more laws !!

3. Lack of resources. According to socialists everything is underfunded and there is a lack of everything. It's difficult to imagine a world of plenty because most of us haven't lived like that. They say they hate the rich but if you ask them what they want they want more money and more opportunity. Bit like the rich people they don't like.


I'm quickly becoming of the opinion it's going to be better in the long run to focus on what we can change closer to home. Focus on the relationships we have with each other and our immediate neighbors.

It's pretty obvious to me anyway this globalism NWO cabal are sick enough to kill every single one of us if it means getting what they want.

So we might as well enjoy it while we have it and make the most of what we do have.

Some of us don't have much materially , but we have more than enough in spirit to keep on top of the tidal wave coming our way.

Being strong isn't about never feeling pain. Being strong is about knowing when the pain is over and letting it go.

"Sword" doesn't know it but he is part of my prayers. Everyday I wake up I am thankful a nut case like, sword and hammer is in no position of power to harm anyone.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 05:50 #52

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
peacenik wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Sounds like an excerpt from Karl Marx, "The Communist manifesto"?

good news is he will never be in charge of anything

never fails to amaze me how socialists try and dress it up to get a pass

there's three things they all argue against , rightly so but the remedy they suggest is all kinds of messed up

1. Banks & Money. Socialists hate the banks , but complain of not having enough money. So I hope they understand that creating a dictatorial banking system would be not far off what we have now ! We all ready have a centralized banking system and it's not going to get any better by simply renaming it the socialists bank of everything.

2. Big Govt. Socialists hate big govt , all ways intruding on their lives and it isn't fair. Wah. So the remedy of socialism requires an even bigger govt to sort out the big one they don't like. Fuck that, we need to reduce the size of govt at every turn , the less they are involved with our day to day lives the better. Never ask for more laws !!

3. Lack of resources. According to socialists everything is underfunded and there is a lack of everything. It's difficult to imagine a world of plenty because most of us haven't lived like that. They say they hate the rich but if you ask them what they want they want more money and more opportunity. Bit like the rich people they don't like.


I'm quickly becoming of the opinion it's going to be better in the long run to focus on what we can change closer to home. Focus on the relationships we have with each other and our immediate neighbors.

It's pretty obvious to me anyway this globalism NWO cabal are sick enough to kill every single one of us if it means getting what they want.

So we might as well enjoy it while we have it and make the most of what we do have.

Some of us don't have much materially , but we have more than enough in spirit to keep on top of the tidal wave coming our way.

Being strong isn't about never feeling pain. Being strong is about knowing when the pain is over and letting it go.

"Sword" doesn't know it but he is part of my prayers. Everyday I wake up I am thankful a nut case like, sword and hammer is in no position of power to harm anyone.

Not yet anyways......

Please wipe away those white stains off of your red MAGA hat, think of the children while wearing it in public for heaven's sake!
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 05:52 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 08 Aug 2018 06:26 #53

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
MrAnderson wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Sounds like an excerpt from Karl Marx, "The Communist manifesto"?

good news is he will never be in charge of anything

never fails to amaze me how socialists try and dress it up to get a pass

there's three things they all argue against , rightly so but the remedy they suggest is all kinds of messed up

1. Banks & Money. Socialists hate the banks , but complain of not having enough money. So I hope they understand that creating a dictatorial banking system would be not far off what we have now ! We all ready have a centralized banking system and it's not going to get any better by simply renaming it the socialists bank of everything.

2. Big Govt. Socialists hate big govt , all ways intruding on their lives and it isn't fair. Wah. So the remedy of socialism requires an even bigger govt to sort out the big one they don't like. Fuck that, we need to reduce the size of govt at every turn , the less they are involved with our day to day lives the better. Never ask for more laws !!

3. Lack of resources. According to socialists everything is underfunded and there is a lack of everything. It's difficult to imagine a world of plenty because most of us haven't lived like that. They say they hate the rich but if you ask them what they want they want more money and more opportunity. Bit like the rich people they don't like.


I'm quickly becoming of the opinion it's going to be better in the long run to focus on what we can change closer to home. Focus on the relationships we have with each other and our immediate neighbors.

It's pretty obvious to me anyway this globalism NWO cabal are sick enough to kill every single one of us if it means getting what they want.

So we might as well enjoy it while we have it and make the most of what we do have.

Some of us don't have much materially , but we have more than enough in spirit to keep on top of the tidal wave coming our way.

Being strong isn't about never feeling pain. Being strong is about knowing when the pain is over and letting it go.

1. Banks & Money. Socialists hate the banks , but complain of not having enough money. So I hope they understand that creating a dictatorial banking system would be not far off what we have now ! We all ready have a centralized banking system and it's not going to get any better by simply renaming it the socialists bank of everything.
Wrong.

You nationalize all of the banks and keep it out of the private Jew mafia's and oligarchy's hands that is hollowing out the west currently. The centralized banking structure we have now is private and not public which is the root of the problem. Once again, the centralized banking structure needs to be nationalized publicly.

They won't even release information of who the majority of the private shareholders of the Federal Reserve is.

Think idiot.

No money? No problem! Send in hundreds of soldiers into the banks and seize all of the assets for national rebuilding efforts. It worked well in the 1930's and can again.
2. Big Govt. Socialists hate big govt , all ways intruding on their lives and it isn't fair. Wah. So the remedy of socialism requires an even bigger govt to sort out the big one they don't like. Fuck that, we need to reduce the size of govt at every turn , the less they are involved with our day to day lives the better. Never ask for more laws !!

Reduced, unregulated, or limited government is what got us in this mess exposing us to infiltration by a global cabal.

It is the lack of the rule of law that got us here. Only an idiot thinks less laws is a good thing.

Parasitic leeches always like to poke fun at other people's suffering calling them useless eaters or as human beings worth less than dirt until the oppressed organize into armies shoving them out of their houses with bayonets pointed at them.

I'll tell you what, let's see what happens in the next ten years or less, I'm a very patient man.
3. Lack of resources. According to socialists everything is underfunded and there is a lack of everything. It's difficult to imagine a world of plenty because most of us haven't lived like that. They say they hate the rich but if you ask them what they want they want more money and more opportunity. Bit like the rich people they don't like.

People like you don't complain when the government devotes trillions of dollars to military to lay international siege against the entire world, money of which could of been used to improve society, a nation, public infrastructure, educational opportunities, and etc.

Who is the bigger asshole here?
I'm quickly becoming of the opinion it's going to be better in the long run to focus on what we can change closer to home. Focus on the relationships we have with each other and our immediate neighbors.

In other words pay attention to only your own family and inner circle while saying fuck everybody else. You wouldn't be a true individualist without taking this stance. You lack the vision or perception to see things greater outside of yourself and family life. They got you right where they want you.
It's pretty obvious to me anyway this globalism NWO cabal are sick enough to kill every single one of us if it means getting what they want.
And you and the majority of people will probably just let them roll right over you so long as you get to keep all of your own just deserts, right?
So we might as well enjoy it while we have it and make the most of what we do have.

Might as well include a white flag of surrender way you're talking.
Some of us don't have much materially , but we have more than enough in spirit to keep on top of the tidal wave coming our way.

Spirit requires action.
Being strong isn't about never feeling pain. Being strong is about knowing when the pain is over and letting it go.

Sounds like a song by Celine Dion.

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 06:45 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 00:24 #54

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
Hey guess what

Try having to be responsible for your own family and children before you come up with your solutions

Id be surprised if you could even find a woman willing to mate with you tbh

Not at all surprised though that you have this same leftist fascination with watching people suffer
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 00:36 #55

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
MrAnderson wrote:
Hey guess what

Try having to be responsible for your own family and children before you come up with your solutions

Id be surprised if you could even find a woman willing to mate with you tbh

Not at all surprised though that you have this same leftist fascination with watching people suffer

I actually have a girlfriend, she's fine but thanks for asking.

You want to speak of suffering as if you know it where you have no problem condemning others calling them less than yourself or less than human and the very ideology you support exists solely through international military imperialism.

You sir is what I call a hypocrite.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 00:37 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 00:52 #56

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
Oh ok i see now

Military imperialism

The oppressed

Basic income

So is this your new tack is it?

You faggots realize you cant stop populism so now you dress your bullshit up with a bit of ole adolf

Lolz

Oh and dont forget your own solution to the banks was raising an army to storm the doora and hand out free shit

And yet you complain right now about military imperialism ?

Your like Cartman without the funny bits
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 01:01 #57

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
MrAnderson wrote:
Oh ok i see now

Military imperialism

The oppressed

Basic income

So is this your new tack is it?

You faggots realize you cant stop populism so now you dress your bullshit up with a bit of ole adolf

Lolz

Oh and dont forget your own solution to the banks was raising an army to storm the doora and hand out free shit

And yet you complain right now about military imperialism ?

Your like Cartman without the funny bits


Earlier I said wait another ten years or less and see who's right.

What will you capitalists do when the entire system you believe in eats and destroys itself in total cannibalization?

I've said nothing about free shit, I said something about rebuilding our nations which requires human labor.

You won't even address the international military imperialism of capitalism which is quite telling concerning the weakness of your arguments.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 01:02 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 01:29 #58

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1668
Sword And Hammer wrote:
I actually have a girlfriend

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 01:42 #59

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
:chuckle:

Well, with a woman like that who needs in home security? :lmao:
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 01:44 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Solution To The Demographic And Feminism Problem. 09 Aug 2018 02:14 #60

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3184
  • Likes received: 1612
Sword And Hammer wrote:
:chuckle:

Well, with a woman like that who needs in home security? :lmao:

You like women, eh? Is 'steamroller' aware of this news? :D
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 04:25 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
National Socialist Solution To The Problem Of Foreign Debt12.01Monday, 30 July 2018
Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?7.11Friday, 05 March 2021
Insanity Of Modern Feminism.7.11Sunday, 23 September 2018
Biological Mating as opposed to (((MGTOW))) and (((feminism)))6.96Sunday, 09 June 2019
[excerpt of] MGTOW and Feminism versus Biological Mating6.88Thursday, 26 October 2017
Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism6.81Sunday, 15 October 2017
A Possible Solution6.51Wednesday, 26 August 2020
T P V a charitable solution, PLEASE HELP!6.43Monday, 20 January 2014
My Solution To Illegal Immigration.6.36Thursday, 09 August 2018
The Perpetual Motion Solution.6.36Tuesday, 04 July 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.