Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should Justice Have Limits?

Should Justice Have Limits? 30 Jan 2020 01:10 #41

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
In honor of the recent holocaust anniversary, REFRESH!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Justice Have Limits? 03 Mar 2020 00:44 #42

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
This is just to refresh this thread. For all those who read it, you know what the jews are guilty of. Is any one of you willing to fight back? To the minuscule degree of posting a Nazi related avatar? With the exception of Flare, apparently not. Or joining one of the other more populated forums and doing so? Apparently not as well. Why? Because the jews have you too well trained. They are fucking you in the ass. And you apparently like it! But it is never too late to regain some dignity.

Should Justice Have Limits? 03 Mar 2020 14:32 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
Is any one of you willing to fight back? To the minuscule degree of posting a Nazi related avatar? With the exception of Flare, apparently not..

My red Cross of St George avatar is kool, the crusaders had it on their shields when they were slaughtering muslims..
Hey why don't you have a nazi avatar instead of that poncey-looking Vlad one? :larf:
Here's one you can have-

Last Edit: 03 Mar 2020 14:36 by Ugh.

Should Justice Have Limits? 04 Mar 2020 23:52 #44

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Is any one of you willing to fight back? To the minuscule degree of posting a Nazi related avatar? With the exception of Flare, apparently not..

My red Cross of St George avatar is kool, the crusaders had it on their shields when they were slaughtering muslims..
Hey why don't you have a nazi avatar instead of that poncey-looking Vladn one? :larf:
Here's one you can have-

I hate talking sense to you. Because it goes in one ear and out the other. But I will give it another shot. Do you understand the concept of "meaningless?" Well that is what your avatar is. How many muslims has it caused to not invade England. Not a fucking one! Also, we live in a far different world than the one in which the crusades happened. Now if you posted a Nazi related avatar, everybody would know EXACTLY what you were all about. White survival and White sovereignty.

Next, unless you have been reading things at this forum with your eyes shut, you would know that Hitler wasn't the bad guy. Despite what all of the brainwashed slaves of the jews out there think about him. He was far too nice. And not nearly speciest (racist) enough. Vlad on the other hand didn't take any shit from muslims. He knew just how to deal with them. Just what needs to be done today. Right now! Right at this very second!!!! If people don't like Hitler. And most don't. They will like my avatar even less. Maybe to a degree that they would be more accepting of a Nazi related avatar. As to the picture you showed, I don't even know who that is. But everybody knows who Hitler is.
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2020 23:54 by redpill.

Should Justice Have Limits? 05 Mar 2020 01:32 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Next, unless you have been reading things at this forum with your eyes shut, you would know that Hitler wasn't the bad guy..

Like I've said before, Adolf did great by getting Germany back on its feet when he came to power in 1933, and I admire his tremendous strength of will (like mine), but then he went and spoilt himself by bombing my mam (below) in an air raid on her home city of Leicester in 1940 when she was 18. She and her family survived without a scratch but others didn't.
After conquering France he should have immediately turned east and conquered Russia instead of wasting his bombers and fighters bombing Britain, it served no useful purpose-

Should Justice Have Limits? 05 Mar 2020 22:34 #46

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Next, unless you have been reading things at this forum with your eyes shut, you would know that Hitler wasn't the bad guy..

Like I've said before, Adolf did great by getting Germany back on its feet when he came to power in 1933, and I admire his tremendous strength of will (like mine), but then he went and spoilt himself by bombing my mam (below) in an air raid on her home city of Leicester in 1940 when she was 18. She and her family survived without a scratch but others didn't.
After conquering France he should have immediately turned east and conquered Russia instead of wasting his bombers and fighters bombing Britain, it served no useful purpose-

Fuck your mother. England declared war on Germany! Do you understand? I know this won't sink in. So I will say it again more slowly. England...... Declared...... War..... On....... Germany!!!!!! And Why? Because the jews fucked your mother and everybody else in England up the ass!!! And they're still doing it! With jesus leading the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this is all besides the point of this thread. Did you even read it? Jews are responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. 80 to 100 million DEAD! Do you even understand the concept of dead? And you are just as responsible. Your refusal to get a gun and kill all the jews and other non-whites that you can is proof enough of that. But I can't blame you for being a coward in that regard. Though I wish it was otherwise, not everybody can be a hero. But here is where you PROVE yourself to be less than zero. The lowest of the low. A pathetic worm that even other actual worms would look down on. You won't even post a Nazi related avatar as a mild form of protest.
Last Edit: 05 Mar 2020 22:45 by redpill.

Should Justice Have Limits? 05 Mar 2020 23:02 #47

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Fuck your mother. England declared war on Germany! Do you understand? I know this won't sink in..

Poland and England were MATES, so OF COURSE England went to help her mate.. :chuckle:
I mean suppose your mate saw a gang breaking into your house, he'd pull out his gun and start blasting them, right Johnny?-

Should Justice Have Limits? 06 Mar 2020 22:46 #48

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Fuck your mother. England declared war on Germany! Do you understand? I know this won't sink in..

Poland and England were MATES, so OF COURSE England went to help her mate.. :chuckle:
I mean suppose your mate saw a gang breaking into your house, he'd pull out his gun and start blasting them, right Johnny?-

You change the subject like a true christian. Like a slippery worm trying to wiggle out of a fisherman's fingers. Grow some thorns and stick to the subject. And then once you've gotten your shit together, fisherman won't try to grab you. The reason they declared war on Germany in WW II is basically the same reason they declared war on Germany in WW I. BULLSHIT! Humans tend to overpopulate. And when the children they have grow up, there is no work for them. And because of capitalistic competition, those already doing whatever to make money are already trying to do it as cheaply as possible to be competitive. For places like the U.K,, they tried shipping people off to Australia for minor offences. They also encouraged emigration to other countries like the U.S. or Canada. But most often, war is the best solution as to what to do with too many people.

NOW! Lets get back to fucking your mother. I already told you that 80 to 100 million people met untimely deaths at the hands of the jewish Bolshevik Russians. Don't you think there may have been quite of a few mothers among them? Try being a little less of a self centered piece of shit. Also, as I said elsewhere, there is the Armenian genocide to consider. Which was carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They were mostly (if not completely) made up of jews who had converted to islam. If you don't like the picture I am going to show you, stop being a self centered nigger loving pussy and POST A NAZI RELATED AVATAR!

Should Justice Have Limits? 07 Mar 2020 22:09 #49

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

No reply to my last reply. Did I stump you? Do you need more time to come up with another BS reason to not act like a true White patriot and post a Nazi related avatar?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare