Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Solution To Illegal Immigration.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 07 Aug 2018 23:24 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
Deport them all! It's as simple as that. In about 1954, president Eisenhower deported about 1.5 million illegals in "operation wetback." Obviously that didn't work. So rather than the U.S. becoming mexico, I say it is time to step up our game and deport them all. Just in case you don't know it, trying to separate the "good" ones from the bad ones is a game for suckers. It is also a fools errand. If necessary, we need a second Civil War to get the job done. If any mexicans complain, they have nobody to blame but their own kind. Their own kind have just dipped into the well too often.

Also, Fred Burton is a former U.S. state department counterterrorism agent. When talking about what I assume are the numbers of illegals who are caught trying to enter the U.S., he said "We have absolutely no idea how many others are getting through."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 07 Aug 2018 23:53 #2

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
You'd have to deport all George Soros' social-justice activists first.

The problem isn't even illegal immigrants. It's mass third-world migration which has made white people a minority in the country their ancestors conquered.

There's no solution to any of this because the mass populace are so brainwashed that they won't even dream of harboring 'waycist' ideas.

I'm writing planet Earth off as an insurance loss mate. It might be better if we all got real and realised the rot is too deep and the demographics are too far gone to be reversible.

It's a problem that can't be solved...... except with nuclear war perhaps...which is just what the Jews want.... So might just be better off retreating into a half life of weed and video games...... and forgetting all about the civilisation fuckup.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2018 23:56 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:02 #3

• Truthspoon
US ought to invade Mexico. Since you can't control the movement of your people we're going to take control of your country and make it habitable and prosperous and give you all your brown criminals back.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 00:11 by Truthspoon.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:09 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
The problem will NEVER be solved as long as Americans keep electing, open border globalists who hate this country.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 00:10 by peacenik.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:13 #5

• Truthspoon
peacenik wrote:
The problem will NEVER be solved as long as Americans keep electing, open border globalists who hate this country.

I'm pretty sure they didn't in 2016.

But then the Jews stepped out and showed him their director's cut video of the JFK assassination (or Trump flavoured equivalent).

Jesus, did I just say 'Trump flavoured'. I wouldn't eat those crisps.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 00:14 by Truthspoon.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:40 #6

• steamroller
  • Banned
You speak the truth. But you are wrong on one point. Which is that nothing can be done. Something can be done. If you want to know what and how, enter into your google browser "The Truth: Unforbidden!" I would recommend the Fliphtml5 website. You will find this free ebook. It is only about one hundred pages long with quite a few pictures. So in that regard, it should be no problem for you. Admittedly, at first, it might take baby steps. But it can be done.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:42 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Well it would make a hell of a lot more sense than endless wars in the Middle East. But as you said, every fucked up thing going on these days is what the jews want.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:43 #8

• steamroller
  • Banned
Unfortunately, those are the only kinds of people who are even allowed to run for office.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 00:47 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
Trump is just an actor. He makes noises like he supports America. But nothing really useful ever gets done. I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. And that his daughter married a jew pretty much tells the tale.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 01:15 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Well it would make a hell of a lot more sense than endless wars in the Middle East. But as you said, every fucked up thing going on these days is what the jews want.

You cannot blame everything on a concept and ideology like the Jewish doctrines, by deception or not, alll of these things and ideas are as flies to only a very few wanton boys, who continue to encourage us kill each other for someone elses sport, if we don't desire such a resolution then we need to say, no more, tell them to go and kill the masses yourself and then see how many wars would ensue, none of them would be rolling up for the leading of the abound, so why should we.

It really is that simple, a peaceful non compliance on this issue alone would go a long way to resolving our differences, that we are no longer encouraged to travel free engatus to kill another mothers son or daughter.
INACTIVE

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 01:29 #11

• Truthspoon
steamroller wrote:
You speak the truth. But you are wrong on one point. Which is that nothing can be done. Something can be done. If you want to know what and how, enter into your google browser "The Truth: Unforbidden!" I would recommend the Fliphtml5 website. You will find this free ebook. It is only about one hundred pages long with quite a few pictures. So in that regard, it should be no problem for you. Admittedly, at first, it might take baby steps. But it can be done.

I've just scan read your book..... to be honest you paint a worse picture of the world than I could ever dream of.... but admittedly I did just look at the pictures.

It's all a rotten dirty fucking mess and they should never have broken up the British Empire if you ask me because suddenly the whole world seemed to splinter into a million pieced of fighting festering shit straight after.

Oh well....fuck it. If you wrote that book though it's a good effort. I write books but I don't think anyone takes any notice. Fucking Sesame Street generation can't even fucking read anymore.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 01:30 #12

• Truthspoon
steamroller wrote:

I've just scan read your book..... to be honest you paint a worse picture of the world than I could ever dream of.... but admittedly I did just look at the pictures.

It's all a rotten dirty fucking mess and they should never have broken up the British Empire if you ask me because suddenly the whole world seemed to splinter into a million pieces of fighting festering shit straight after.

Oh well....fuck it. If you wrote that book though it's a good effort. I write books but I don't think anyone takes any notice. Fucking Sesame Street generation can't even read anymore. Everything has to be a goddamn monetized Youtube video..... I've resisted that shite for so long but I guess I'm just going to have to join the global illiterate generation and make videos to convey information that a book would be much more suited for......

Actually just bought myself a green screen for that purpose but fucked if I know what I'll do with it. I might use it to backdrop a burning cataclysm and I'll be Apocalypse Man warning everyone that they're all ten years away from being wiped out....if they're lucky. Or I might do something funny with cats like that Korean lady. Haven't quite made up my mind.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 01:34 by Truthspoon.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 01:34 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
steamroller wrote:
Trump is just an actor. He makes noises like he supports America. But nothing really useful ever gets done. I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. And that his daughter married a jew pretty much tells the tale.

So who would you pick in Trump's place?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 02:24 #14

• peacenik
  • Immortal
steamroller wrote:
Trump is just an actor. He makes noises like he supports America. But nothing really useful ever gets done. I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals.

Even the Left wing, Trump hating, Newsweek magazine, admits to President Trump's accomplishments. looks to me like a whole lot of useful things have already been done. Even when his own party and democrats turns against him, he still gets things done.

97,482 illegal immigrant arrests, 70 percent convicted of additional crimes, 52,169 expelled

Adopted a resolute policy on Afghanistan

Advocated for practical tertiary education

Advocated for skills-based immigration policies

American companies now expanding rather than shipping jobs overseas

Announced sanctions targeting Iran’s Revolutionary Guards

Appointed a Transportation Secretary who is modernizing air traffic control

Appointed an Education Secretary who is correcting abuses of Title IX

Appointed an EPA administrator who has rescinded over 30 regulations

Appointed an FDA director who is facilitating generic drug competition

Appointed an Interior Secretary to improve forest management and expand users of public lands

Approved the Keystone pipeline

Called for international support of Iranian protesters

Canceled school lunch program that failed to force children to eat unpopular foods

Constructed test models of the border fence

Convinced Japan and South Korea to increase defense spending

Convinced NATO members to honor minimum financial commitments

Decertified Iranian nuclear treaty and sent it to Senate as constitutionally required

Designated North Korea as a state-sponsor of terrorism

Eliminated prohibition on interstate health insurance sales

Ended abuses of the student loan forgiveness program

Ended forced provision of contraception by Catholic nunneries

Ended requirement for state funding of Planned Parenthood

Ended research into Y2K preparedness

Ended rule requiring employers to report pay data by gender and race

Expanded school-choice efforts

FCC has begun to dismantle unnecessary Internet “Neutrality” regulations

Foreign firms building plants and creating jobs in the U.S.

Improved rules of engagement for military in combat situations

Initiated resistance “sue and settle” tactics against EPA

Initiated sanctions on Venezuelan dictatorship

Introduced regulatory budgeting requiring agencies to rescind two rules to issue a new one

ISIS bombing ramped up from about 20 to 500 or more airstrikes per week

ISIS ground campaign intensified; Raqqa captured, its fighters surrendering in large numbers

Issued a National Security Strategy

Kate's Law passed House now pending in Senate

Leveraged U.S. contribution to UN budget to force 5 percent budget cut and reduce staffs

NLRB reversed rule making indirect employee control sufficient to be “joint employees”

Nominated 60 judges, 21 confirmed, none yet denied

Nominated a new Fed chief

Nominated one Supreme Court judge, who was confirmed

Obtained release of Aya Hijazi after three years in Egyptian prison

Obtained release of Caitlan Coleman and husband from Haqqani

Obtained release of UCLA basketball players from China

Raised awareness of Opioid addiction crisis

Recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and announced plan to move U.S. embassy there

Reduced excess size of two national parks in Utah

Reduced permanent staff in all Cabinet agencies except VA, HS and Interior

Reduced White House staff by 110

Repeal of ACA mandate included in tax change bill

Requested increased funding for missile defense in face of North Korean and Iranian threats.

Rescinded (temporarily) the Jones Act, facilitating speedier emergency shipments to Puerto Rico

Rescinded 2015 Waters of the United States rule

Rescinded ban drilling in the Arctic and coastal areas

Rescinded coal mining ban on public lands

Rescinded criminalization of accidental killing of migratory birds

Rescinded Cuban cash give-away

Rescinded the “Clean Power Plan”

Rescinded the “War on Coal”

Rescinded threat to pull funds from schools that prohibit transgenders picking their bathrooms

Rescinded Title IX “guidance letter” on sexual harassment

Restored policy barring federal funding of abortions overseas

Restoring military capability in the face of personnel shortages and equipment failures

Revamped U.S. space program, assigning ambitious new objectives

Revised rules for screening potential terrorist tourists

Sanctioned Venezuela for human rights violations

Sanctuary cities legislation passed House pending in Senate

Signed 74 legislative bills (13 reversing executive orders) and 23 joint resolutions into law

Signed comprehensive tax change bill containing most of the changes he proposed

Signed legislation opening Arctic Natural Wildlife Reserve [ANWR] to oil drilling

Signed legislation to expedite firing of incompetent VA officials

Supreme Court largely upheld ban on selected travelers

Taking steps to control the rogue Consumer Finance Protection Agency

Targeted MS13 gang members for priority deportation

The president’s lawyers announced a framework for restoring the separation of powers:

Congress should cease delegating its legislative power to the executive branch

Courts should stop rubber-stamping regulations and orders that lack force of law

Executive will end informal “guidance documents” that undermine due process

U.S. energy production is on the upswing

U.S. sorties and assisted forces reduced ISIS to 2 percent of the area controlled in 2016

Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low

Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord

Withdrew from UNESCO (a warning to other wasteful, overstaffed UN agencies

Generalizing, under Mr. Trump we’re seeing a wide-ranging reduction of regulatory overreach and restoration of the separation of powers now specified in speeches to the Federalist Society, elements in a coherent policy aimed at making the US the dominant center for investment globally.

The National Security Policy concentrates on two areas. In the Near East, it focuses on Iran and drops the long-moribund Israeli-Palestinian negotiations until the latter become more realistic, less violent, and more dependable in keeping agreements in favor of the quietly emerging alliance of several Arab states with Israel.

In the Far East, it seeks increased cooperation with Australia, India, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam in efforts to halt Chinese imperialism in the South China Sea.

Overall, like it or not, Mr. Trump has enacted many of his campaign promises and is working to implement others. Perhaps of greatest distress to the Democrats, he has done so by turning the Alinsky playbook against the left which had thought of them as exclusively its own.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 03:16 #15

• Sword And Hammer
  • Social- Nationalist
Truthspoon wrote:
You'd have to deport all George Soros' social-justice activists first.

The problem isn't even illegal immigrants. It's mass third-world migration which has made white people a minority in the country their ancestors conquered.

There's no solution to any of this because the mass populace are so brainwashed that they won't even dream of harboring 'waycist' ideas.

I'm writing planet Earth off as an insurance loss mate. It might be better if we all got real and realised the rot is too deep and the demographics are too far gone to be reversible.

It's a problem that can't be solved...... except with nuclear war perhaps...which is just what the Jews want.... So might just be better off retreating into a half life of weed and video games...... and forgetting all about the civilisation fuckup.

That is the belief of somebody who has given up and surrendered, no this will all become ethnic civil war throughout the west in a sort of Yugoslavia moment. This multiracial ethnic and racial bulkanization will end in disaster, only retards don't think so.

Only idiots think there is a peaceful solution to all of this, here is a hint, there isn't!
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 03:20 by Sword And Hammer.
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 03:22 #16

• Sword And Hammer
  • Social- Nationalist
peacenik wrote:

Tell us more lies of how we can vote our way out of this. :hahano:
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 04:01 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Sword And Hammer wrote:
peacenik wrote:

You'll have better luck with a vote than you will appointing a, "benevolent dictator" as you suggested in another thread.

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 04:10 #18

• Sword And Hammer
  • Social- Nationalist
peacenik wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
peacenik wrote:

You'll have better luck with a vote than you will appointing a, "benevolent dictator" as you suggested in another thread.

Your democracy is a joke, it is controlled by corporate or banking lobbyists. It is influenced by NGO's, military industrial complex, and intelligence agencies.

Its senators and congressmen as soon as they enter the capital will vote on anything that enriches themselves or keeps them in position of power. Democracy isn't beholden to a majority of people but instead to a small group of oligarchs that pulls all the strings.

At least in a dictatorship of a benevolent dictator if things go wrong you know who to blame and put the responsibility on. Your voting system is rigged, controlled, and manipulated. We need a government that represents direct action where there isn't red tape everywhere and that plans for the long term success of society instead of short term myopic forms of epic failures. Democracy is inefficient and chaotic because the pendulum swings in all directions where long term projects or thinking for the majority of the population cannot be realized.

Western democracies are on the road to collapsing everywhere and when they do democracy will become a thing of the past. The future belongs to revolutionary strong leaders who have vision, virtue, wisdom, intelligence, charisma, and ideals for the good of societies or nations alike.

www.bitchute.com
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2018 04:20 by Sword And Hammer.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, steamroller

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 05:36 #19

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Sword And Hammer wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
peacenik wrote:

At least in a dictatorship of a benevolent dictator if things go wrong you know who to blame and put the responsibility on. Your voting system is rigged, controlled, and manipulated. We need a government that represents direct action where there isn't red tape everywhere and that plans for the long term success of society instead of short term myopic forms of epic failures. Democracy is inefficient and chaotic because the pendulum swings in all directions where long term projects or thinking for the majority of the population cannot be realized.

Why don't you stop play games and just admit you want tyranny?

My Solution To Illegal Immigration. 08 Aug 2018 05:45 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Why don't you stop play games and just admit you want tyranny?

The keyboard "warrior" wouldn't survive a week in a dictatorship, but that's how trolls roll.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)