Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 20 Nov 2018 21:20 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Be it the Western Zionist Occupied Governments, Israel or most or the Muslim Gulf States, they are working together, not just
in business and military matters, but supporting immigration into Europe.

Skip to 1 minute 20 minutes for the relevant part, but I would suggest you watch the entire 7 minutes.

I think it's obvious to most forum members that Israel, the West and the British Royal family has had ties with the Wahhabi crypto Jews in the Royal House of Saud for decades. It's mainly about the money, military and trade, but also about Talmudic practices. Saudi Arabia has one of
the worse human right's record ... but hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.

Gulf States are Competing in Normalisation with Israel

"The President of the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding has claimed that the six Gulf States are competing with each other over who will be first to establish diplomatic relations with Israel. “I believe we will soon see the official forming of relations with Bahrain, and the rest will follow,” Rabbi Marc Schneier told Yedioth Ahronoth, which pointed out that he has visited many palaces in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE over the past 15 years.

Schneier said that the Iranian threat has caused a change in attitude towards Israel. The Zionist state and the Gulf countries share an “existential threat from Iran,” he claimed.

According to the US-born rabbi, “The current Emir of Qatar and leaders in Saudi Arabia said that the combination of Gulf’s wealth and Israel’s high-tech knowledge could potentially transform the region into the most successful area in the world.”

He expects diplomatic relations developing between Israel and all six Gulf states as early as 2019. “If in the past it was argued that the Gulf states would be willing to establish official relations with Israel only after peace with the Palestinians is achieved, then today the leaders of these countries say that merely returning to the negotiating table will suffice.”

With the exception of Egypt and Jordan which have peace agreements with Israel, it is assumed that there are no formal diplomatic relations between Israel and the rest of the Arab countries. However, there has been an increase in the pace of normalisation with Israel, with a number of Arab countries hosting Israeli sports teams recently."

www.renegadetribune.com/rabbi-claims-gulf-states-are-competing-in-normalisation-with-israel/

There are reports saying Netanyahu has met with the Saudi Crown Prince secretly in Amman this year. (not verified to my satisfaction)

Report: Netanyahu Asked Trump to Stick With Saudi Crown Prince After Khashoggi Murder

www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/netanyahu-asked-trump-to-stick-with-saudi-crown-prince-after-khashoggi-murder-1.6615049
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2018 21:27 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Rocco

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 20 Nov 2018 21:33 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
So what kind of anti whiteism could one call the eradication of the white race, via a jewish white race working together with the darker coloured races to rid themselves of the European white races, you could not make his one up if it was a hollywood block buster.

I tell you it is going to get ugly, because the paradigm cannot survive when the instigators of such geanocide are within the corridoors of power, a true eneny would wave his or her flag openly outside the gates of the city, the ellements of surprise are sealed within.

We have all seen what happened when it was done last time, where white were eradicating whites, and the robber barrons were off shore steering it in cognito.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2018 21:36 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 21 Nov 2018 03:48 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Be it the Western Zionist Occupied Governments, Israel or most or the Muslim Gulf States, they are working together, not just in business and military matters, but supporting immigration into Europe.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK !!!!!!!!!!!

don't bother apologizing for spending so much time calling people shitty things for pointing out the obvious

I will wait two years see if you have figured out the U.N and the E.U intend to uphold Sharia above secular European laws

fucks sake

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 23 Nov 2018 02:40 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/un-pact-will-legalise-mass-migration-and-criminalise-criticism-of-migration-enf-group-warns/
In his speech de Graaff warns for the UN’s plans with the compact as it will make criticising migration a criminal offence and will lead to legalising mass migration.

It will also pave the way to enact Islamic Blasphemy laws on people of European descent all across the western world

They all ready tied up criticism of jews with anti semitism laws and laws against questioning the facts about ww2

Now they bring in the second set of blasphemy laws

They are not filling European descent nations with people who will demand the Torah and Noahide law be enacted

they are filling those nations with people who will demand Sharia be enacted

there is a difference , you better start to see it ( or maybe you do and don't mind )
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 02:41 by MrAnderson.

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 23 Nov 2018 04:17 #5

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Be it the Western Zionist Occupied Governments, Israel or most or the Muslim Gulf States, they are working together, not just in business and military matters, but supporting immigration into Europe.

don't bother apologizing for spending so much time calling people shitty things for pointing out the obvious

I will wait two years see if you have figured out the U.N and the E.U intend to uphold Sharia above secular European laws

fucks sake

Shut up you cunt and take your hands off Gan Anim's hairy ballsack you fucking faggot.

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 23 Nov 2018 04:52 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Oh i know you will do evrything it takes to stop the truth of whats taking place coming out

They are all one and the same at the top ... Linked internationally by freemasonry

The black cube brigade imitating the flow of consciousness with rites and rituals

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 23 Nov 2018 05:09 #7

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
MrAnderson wrote:
Oh i know you will do evrything it takes to stop the truth of whats taking place coming out

They are all one and the same at the top ... Linked internationally by freemasonry

The black cube brigade imitating the flow of consciousness with rites and rituals

Shut the fuck up and go to bed you fucking insomniac Mason zombie cunt.
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 05:10 by Truthspoon.

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 23 Nov 2018 19:57 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Shut the fuck up and go to bed you fucking insomniac Mason zombie cunt.

is that your grade A level '' wit '' shining through ?

King Tit

*edit* it's horrible having to come to terms with the fact they are all one and the same at the top

I do understand why people lash out at information or opinions they don't want to hear

especially if it requires them to re think what they believed to be solid ground

so anyway , I wont expect any apologies for seeing a thread made by someone which confirms exactly what Ive been saying for the past two years which is that yes the Islamic nations alongside the globalist entity inside the nations of European descent are all financing this population replacement together

they want rid of the European DNA and model of existence

it's because they know we would never willingly give up sovereignty to a globalist NWO

even the EU cant get that right and they are just the small fry on the NWO stage . just a stepping stone to the UN taking over

as they are now attempting to do with the compact for global migration

apparently we have to do it in an orderly fashion according to merkel the childless witch
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 20:05 by MrAnderson.

Zionist, Jewish and Muslim Political Leaders are working together 23 Nov 2018 20:17 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

fucks sake

Shut up you cunt and take your hands off Gan Anim's hairy ballsack you fucking faggot.

Maybe its time for the, ball and glove moment, well its just a suggestion for your indegestion if you know what I mean.

INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare