Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 09 Dec 2018 12:34 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I started this thread on the David Icke Forum in 2016

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062782649

I'm going to copy some of my posts here.

BICOM is the British Israel Research Communications Centre.

BICOM influences the news you listen to and watch every day.

BRAVO to Tony Benn who told this news anchor at the BBC the truth.

He said the BBC capitulates to Israeli pressure.

It's not just the BBC.

This is the BICOM page from Wikipedia. Watch this space. Lots more to follow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britai...esearch_Centre
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 12:37 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 09 Dec 2018 13:02 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zabludowicz is the founder and former Chairman of BICOM, the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre, an organisation founded in 2001 which lobbies the UK government on behalf of Israel. He is reported to have given the pressure group more than £2 million in three years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poju_Zabludowicz

He funded David Cameron.

In 1989, he and his wife purchased a house on The Bishops Avenue in Hampstead, and later purchased the adjacent house in 1997. His father, Shlomo, built the family business around Soltam, an Israeli defence contractor.

His wife Anita is a friend of the non-artist Tracy Emin.

In 2015, Anita Zabludowicz, Poju's wife, received an OBE for her services to the arts! :nono:

Wow .... she commissioned a sculpture of Jesus with an erection which went on show at a Gateshead Gallery, much to the dismay of many people, and she gets a GONG!!!

This all reminds me of the current Political Correctness thread.

The Jewish French magazine Charlie Hebdo makes sexual depictions of Jesus, Muhammad but I bet they would be outraged with depictions of a Rabbi doing the same.

This photo is not sexual, but oh so true.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 13:05 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Truthspoon

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 11 Dec 2018 14:46 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
11 December 2018

From the BICOM (British Israel Research Communications Centre) site

"A delegation of senior Israeli military officers will fly to Russia today for meetings with their Russian counterparts.

The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) said the Israeli officers will brief Russian officers about ‘Operation Northern Shield’, the operation to detect and neutralise Hezbollah tunnels into Israel and other operational issues.

The visit follows a telephone conversation between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Vladimir Putin on Saturday in which the Israeli Prime Minister briefed President Putin about the operation on Israel’s northern border.

The Israeli military visit comes following months of tension between Russia and Israel after Russia blamed Israeli actions for creating the circumstances in which a Russian surveillance aircraft was shot down by a Syrian anti-aircraft missile.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said in an interview yesterday that Syria and Russia agreed that the incident was caused by Israeli aircraft using the Russian plane as cover, an accusation rejected by Israel.

A face-to-face meeting between Netanyahu and Putin may take place soon after Putin stressed to Netanyahu in their phone call on Saturday the need for Israel and Russia to improve military cooperation in Syria, and the “need to ensure stability along the dividing line between Israel and Lebanon”, according to Russia’s embassy in Israel. During the call, Netanyahu reiterated Israel’s policy of acting “against the aggression of Iran and Hezbollah”.

www.bicom.org.uk/news/israeli-delegation-travels-moscow/

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 29 Dec 2018 13:39 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I think posters of most Nationalities need to get back to basics.

Who runs your Governments?

In 2012 David Duke made a good assessment of the UK which stands the test of time.

Jewish Supremacist Control of U.K. Government Revealed by Daring Mainstream Journalist

"The total control over the British government by Jewish Supremacists has been revealed in a daring article written by one of the U.K’s best-known journalists in a large article published by the Telegraph newspaper.

The article, titled “The cowardice at the heart of our relationship with Israel” is by Peter Oborne, who has in the past also commented publicly on the Jewish Supremacist power in his nation.

According to his latest article, the most important player in the Jewish Supremacist control of the British government is the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI).

“Some 80 per cent of all Tory MPs are members, including most Cabinet ministers. No other lobbying organisation – and certainly not one that acts in the interests of a foreign country – carries as much weight at Westminster,” Oborne wrote.

In addition, Oborne revealed, the CFI plays “an important role in financing both the Tories nationally, and MPs at the local level.

“There is no doubt that the CFI has exercised a powerful influence over policy. The Conservative politician and historian Robert Rhodes James, writing in the Jerusalem Post in 1995, called it the largest organisation in Western Europe dedicated to the cause of the people of Israel. Its power has not waned since.”

Oborne was also author of the earlier pamphlet, The Pro-Israel Lobby In Britain, which outlined the influence of Jewish Supremacist-controlled media and politics lobbyists in the United Kingdom.

That article asserted that while the lobbying efforts of groups such as Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI), Labour Friends of Israel,

and the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre (BICOM) are not illegal, their funding is untraceable, their operations are non-transparent, and media seldom declare the influence of junkets arranged by these pro-Israeli entities on the tenor of their writing."

davidduke.com/jewish-supremacist-control-of-u-k-government-revealed-by-daring-mainstream-journalist/
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 13:41 by Roastie.

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 30 Dec 2018 11:20 #5

^^^^^
Thats great news, glad UK politicians are supporting Isreal and its policies , especially keeping them Palo gypos in lockdown :cool: :cool:

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 30 Dec 2018 12:19 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
^^^^^
Thats great news, glad UK politicians are supporting Isreal and its policies , especially keeping them Palo gypos in lockdown :cool: :cool:

Of course it's great news to you. You think Tommy Robinson is your saviour :lmao:

I resist the occupation of the British Government by Zionists be them left or right wing puppets, because they are not serving the British people
through their immigration policies,((( tax evasion for the rich))), special privileges for those who serve the crown, including paedophiles and a downright criminal financial mafia in Corporation of the City of London.

Not forgetting the cultural Marxist agenda by left and right to promote homosexuality and transsexuals, which your hero,
Tommy Robinson and Israel supports :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I support the Palestinians, (Muslim and Christian Palestinians) because they have the guts to resist an illegal and barbaric occupation.

I suppose you relate to this clown.

Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 12:42 by Roastie.

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 30 Dec 2018 15:22 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
^^^^^

Comment disliked. ;)

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 30 Dec 2018 15:35 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
^^^^^

Of course it's great news to you. You think Tommy Robinson is your saviour :lmao:

I resist the occupation of the British Government by Zionists be them left or right wing puppets, because they are not serving the British people
through their immigration policies,((( tax evasion for the rich))), special privileges for those who serve the crown, including paedophiles and a downright criminal financial mafia in Corporation of the City of London.

Not forgetting the cultural Marxist agenda by left and right to promote homosexuality and transsexuals, which your hero,

I support the Palestinians, (Muslim and Christian Palestinians) because they have the guts to resist an illegal and barbaric occupation.

"War makes strange bedfellows" and "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that. It's all about priorities really. Muslims and Marxists are burning down our streets and the Jews are rubbing their hands. Which enemy to deal with first?
You can't fix stupid

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 30 Dec 2018 15:43 #9

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
^^^^^

"War makes strange bedfellows" and "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that. It's all about priorities really. Muslims and Marxists are burning down our streets and the Jews are rubbing their hands. Which enemy to deal with first?

As you think people on this forum are mentally ill for talking about in your words:

"by the fake conspiracy theories like "Zionists, Khazars, Ashkenazi, Sephardi, ZioNazis"

I think you are the enemy to deal with on this forum :thumbup:
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 15:44 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gaia, porridge

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 02 Jan 2019 14:50 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
(((Bicom))) predictions:

The Middle East in 2019

INTRODUCTION: WHAT THE MIDDLE EAST MEANS FOR BRITAIN IN 2019

CHAPTER 1: THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION VS. IRAN

CHAPTER 2: TOWARDS AN END GAME IN SYRIA

CHAPTER 3: THE NOT-SO SHADOW WAR BETWEEN ISRAEL AND IRAN

CHAPTER 4: SAUDI ARABIA’S ROLE UNDER QUESTION

CHAPTER 5: IMPROVING ISRAELI-ARAB RELATIONS

CHAPTER 6: ISRAELI ELECTIONS

CHAPTER 7: THE STABILITY OF ARAB STATES

CONCLUSION

APPENDIX | 2019 EXPERT PREDICTIONS

www.bicom.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/BICOM-Forecast-paper-2019-FINAL-1.pdf

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 02 Jan 2019 17:01 #11

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
^^^^^

As you think people on this forum are mentally ill for talking about in your words:

"by the fake conspiracy theories like "Zionists, Khazars, Ashkenazi, Sephardi, ZioNazis"

I think you are the enemy to deal with on this forum :thumbup:
Your intentions are clear. I'll be watching you
You can't fix stupid

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 02 Jan 2019 18:07 #12

Roastie wrote:
^^^^^

Dad always gets fired up when on cam :cool2:

So when are the Jews going to control the world? :lmao:
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

BICOM British Israel Research Centre/MSM 02 Jan 2019 20:45 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
^^^^^

Dad always gets fired up when on cam :cool2:

So when are the Jews going to control the world? :lmao:

When you wake up.

If that's your Dad, you could still be wearing nappies? :O
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2019 20:48 by Roastie.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare