Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Green Deal road to technocracy

The Green Deal road to technocracy 13 Mar 2019 20:01 #161

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
From time to time I check in on the YouTube channel of the black project survivor of the Montauk Project, Stewart Swerdlow, because I think his heart is in the right place, and he has insider contacts.
I listened to some more of Swerdlow's presentation this morning, and I have to say I was dismayed.

He spoke favorably about Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the state of Israel as an American ally, rather than pointing out the evil of Zionism.

Not good.

:noway:

It certainly is complicated figuring out who to believe and trust.

U will one day realize that most of the alternative media is directly controlled by Israel.

U will learn to see the clear signs.

Support for Netanyahu, Trump, "nationalism", islamophobia, hatred of "progressives", wanting to indulge in culture wars, rabid anti communism, rabid nativism, are all tell tale signs.

One day if you are honest enough u will figure it out.

Well.im now coming to the conclusion that not only are you clearly insane but that you also use multiple.accounts and talk to yourself

You sit there and across.multiple platforms have arguments with yourself using characters who you give some loose back story to

But I can only say all the times ive wondered why certain people seem to like your posts and get into long assed debates with you Ive finally figured out why.

You need help.

You genuinely need help you have a mutliple personality.disorder

you figured it out Mr.Anderson

Vancity eagle is Iamwaveofthesea

:D :D :D :D

what took you so long ?
Satanic Reversal seems to be a common theme here. Multiple Personality Disorder is really just Demonic Possession
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 19 Mar 2019 14:40 #162

Vancity Eagle wrote:
you figured it out Mr.Anderson

Vancity eagle is Iamwaveofthesea

that is definately NOT the case!

I have long recognised that the 'left' has been hijaked and is now pushing NWO agendas whereas vancity still believes the left is something seperate from the oligarchs and he is trying like the pied piper to get people to follow the left wing of the agenda into the technocracy trap

I do however agree with vancity that the hidden hand is manipulating the right as there are definately things they want from the right for example they want their mega-corporations de-regulated by government. I think that the right wing posters on here who say that the zionists are good guys and that the west should fight islam are just as wrong as vancity is. They are just pushing a different wing of the same agenda which is a hegelian dialectic of capitalism v's communism when really the only game out there is the cabal v's the people

They also want a clash of civilisations and i have no doubt in my mind that they are fueling extremism on the right to help stoke that conflict with islam

I disagree with vancity that the NWO is nationalism though as it is not. it is globalism and you can see the cabal using the media to equate the extermist elements with nationalism when in fact nation states are the only thing powerful enough to challenge the power of the globalist oligarchy, corporatocracy

The problem is though that the cabal has taken control of the governments of nation states and that's why nation states are dancing to their tune instead of helping the people of their nation
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2019 14:43 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 19 Mar 2019 14:42 #163

Green New Deal Plagiarized From 2009 UN Environment Programme Report?
Patrick Wood
March 18, 2019

Op-Ed by Patrick Wood

In a stunning revelation from a 2009 UN document titled “Rethinking the Economic Recovery: A Global Green New Deal“, it is discovered that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ (AOC) Green New Deal is not a new movement of the people, but rather a crafty creation of a small group of global elite working through the United Nations.

This 144-page report was headed by Edward B. Barbier, a professor of Economics and Finance at the University of Wyoming at the time, but specifically prepared for the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)

It was UNEP that sponsored the infamous 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro that catalyzed the doctrine of Sustainable Development and produced the Agenda 21 book labeled The Agenda for the 21st Century. UNEP has been at the root of every intellectually bankrupt scheme to flip the world into its resource-based economic system while driving a fatal nail into Capitalism and Free Enterprise. In my books Technocracy Rising and Technocracy: The Hard Road to World Order, I have extensively documented that Sustainable Development is nothing more than warmed-over Technocracy from the 1930s.

Barbier credits a number of people as important contributors to his paper, but two in particular ring a loud bell: the Center for American Progress (CAP) and the Peterson Institute for International Economics (PIIE).

Center for American Progress

CAP was founded by John Podesta, a prominent member and operative of the Trilateral Commission. Podesta was the principal architect for the U.S. environmental policy for well over 2 decades. He served as Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff, Special Counselor to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Manager. In July 2002, the UN Secretary-General appointed him to the High-Level Panel On Post-2015 Development Agenda that created the text for the Paris Climate Agreement in 2015.

The Board of Directors for CAP includes Sen. Tom Daschle (Chairman), Stacey Abrams, Donald Sussman, and California billionaire climate activist Tom Steyer.

Peterson Institute for International Economics

PIEE was founded by Peter G. Peterson (1926-2018), a principal member of the Trilateral Commission for decades. PIEE’s Board of Directors is a Who’s Who of the Trilateral Commission and includes Lawrence Summers, C. Fred Bergsten, Richard N. Cooper, Stanley Fischer, Robert Zoellick, Alan Greenspan, Carla A. Hills, George P. Schultz, Paul A. Volcker, and Ernesto Zedillo. The PIEE paper cited by Barbier was A Green Global Recovery? Assessing US Economic Stimulus and the Prospects for International Coordination
www.activistpost.com/2019/03/green-new-deal-plagiarized-from-2009-un-environment-programme-report.html
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2019 14:45 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 22 Mar 2019 11:34 #164

We can see more clearly with each passing week that the authoritarian-left which is what has political representation within our 'democracies' is the chosen vehicle of the freemasonic elites for the implementation of their TECHNOCRACY. In this article below the guardian says that labour are working with zack exley who was involved in george soro's 'move on' group and was an open society fellow. george soros is homself an agent of the rothschilds so we can see who will run this technocracy! This also makes sense of why momentum released a video recently on their facebook page telling their activists not to discuss 'conspiracy theories' about the rothschilds!

How many labour supporters are completely ignorant of how they are being duped into their enslavement by the oligarchs?

Labour members launch Green New Deal inspired by US activists
Grassroots group calls on party to commit to decarbonising UK economy within a decade
Matthew Taylor
Fri 22 Mar 2019 00.01 GMT

“We’re starting a campaign to put the labour movement at the forefront of a green transformation in Britain, and to build grassroots support for a Green New Deal within the Labour party.”

The campaign is calling for a region-specific green jobs guarantee, a significant expansion of public ownership and democratic control of industry, as well as mass investment in public infrastructure.

Last year, the shadow business secretary, Rebecca Long-Bailey, told the Guardian a future Labour government would oversee an economic revolution to tackle the climate crisis, using the full power of the state to decarbonise the economy and create hundreds of thousands of green jobs in struggling towns and cities.

The group intends to put pressure on the party to fulfil those pledges in the run-up to the Labourconference in September. It is mobilising support through local party and trade union branches and said members in more than 70 constituency Labour parties are signed up.

Leading members of the group recently met Zack Exley, an adviser to Ocasio-Cortez and a co-founder of the progressive group the Justice Democrats, to learn from the success of the Green New Deal campaign in the US.

They are also in discussions with founding members of the Sunrise Movement, the youth-led group linked with Ocasio-Cortez that has been at the forefront of the US campaign for a Green New Deal.
www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/labour-members-launch-green-new-deal-inspired-by-us-activists
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 30 Mar 2019 08:26 #165

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 04 Apr 2019 18:53 #166

this is a must see folks:

The Hard Road to (Technocratic) World Order

Last Edit: 04 Apr 2019 18:53 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 04 Apr 2019 18:56 #167

^ that clip above gives new understanding to news stories like this one:

Bill Gates Meets With Google Over Artificial Intelligence for Health Care
Jim Satney March 31, 2019
Former Microsoft CEO, Bill Gates, says that artificial intelligence progression is both good and bad for society. While Gates worries that AI could advance nefarious agendas such as weaponry and human manipulation, he strongly supports AI health care initiatives.

“The world hasn’t had that many technologies that are both promising and dangerous — you know, we had nuclear energy and nuclear weapons,” Gates said last week at the 2019 Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence Symposium at Stanford University.

“The place that I think this is most concerning is in weapon systems,” Gates continued.

Some of the listed concerns derived from the Symposium are as follows:

Speech synthesis for impersonation – think Political candidate speech manipulation.
Human behavior prediction – consider machines knowing where you will go or what you will buy.
Mood manipulation – AI that creates discontent, or outrage.
Weapons which act on AI impulses and strategy – a loss of human control over nuclear war potential.

“I think autonomous weapons are extremely scary, ” said Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos, said recently the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s Forum on Leadership. His sentiments echo Gate’s concern over artificial intelligence ruling warfare agendas.
Gates Supports Artificial-Intelligence Technology in Health Care

When it comes to AI and health care, Gate’s tone is more positive.

“In the medical field, you know, we just don’t have doctors. Most people are born and die in Africa without coming near to a doctor,” said Gates.

He believes that artificial-intelligence in health care may eliminate “gendercide.” He discussed his initiatives with Google employees.
read on here prepforthat.com/bill-gates-google-artificial-intelligence-health-care/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 23 Apr 2019 07:59 #168

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2618
  • Likes received: 1740
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There’s A Movement of Women Who WON’T Have Babies Because of CLIMATE CHANGE…And It’s Catching On!! 28 Apr 2019 18:00 #169

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
There’s A Movement of Women Who WON’T Have Babies Because of CLIMATE CHANGE…And It’s Catching On!! - Press For Truth
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There’s A Movement of Women Who WON’T Have Babies Because of CLIMATE CHANGE…And It’s Catching On!! 29 Jan 2020 10:02 #170

Greta Thunberg exposed as a creation of Powerful Marxists, Soros-backed NGO's, Al Gore & More...

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There’s A Movement of Women Who WON’T Have Babies Because of CLIMATE CHANGE…And It’s Catching On!! 30 Jan 2020 10:53 #171

How a Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda

January 29, 2020
By Brandon Smith

The world today suffers from highly fragile economic and geopolitical conditions. This is not news to most people in the liberty movement that have been tracking the downward spiral for years, but it is news to a majority of average Americans who rarely venture to get in-depth information on any issue. The fact of the matter is, even though there are millions of us who are aware of the danger, we are still in a minority.

This creates a serious set of frustrations. When the common citizen is oblivious to the existence of a threat, trying to explain to them the source of that threat becomes a waste of time. How can they see the root of the problem if they don’t even know the problem is there?

Yes, the world is on the verge of a violent sea-change, but this is not the most important issue. The most important issue is that this precarious situation is not the product of random chance, simple greed, base human frailty or an “overly complex” system as mainstream experts will predictably claim; it is a deliberately engineered chaos box designed to serve the interests of a select few.

The globalist agenda is complicated in design but simple in its goals: Order out of chaos. Create or exploit every crisis to manipulate the public into consenting. But consent for what?

As Richard N. Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State for International Organizations under Kennedy and Johnson, and a member of the Trilateral Commission, wrote in the April, 1974 issue of the Council on Foreign Relation’s (CFR) journal Foreign Affairs (pg. 558) in an article titled ‘The Hard Road To World Order’:

In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great ‘booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James’ famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.

Global pandemic, whether a natural event or deliberately engineered, actually serves the purposes of the globalist establishment in a number of ways. First and foremost, it is a superb distraction. The general public, overcome with fears of an invisible force of nature that can possibly kill them at any moment, will probably forget all about the much bigger threat to their life, liberty and future – the subsequent collapse of the massive ‘Everything Bubble’ and the globalist “solution” that a pandemic can trigger.

The coronavirus is only a moderate threat in comparison to economic crisis. That said, I want to confront a few issues concerning the virus itself before we get to the economic question.
Virus Disinformation

I have seen a lot of delusional assumptions and outright disinformation being spread by people in regards to this potential pandemic. First, the notion that it was caused by Chinese citizens “eating bats” or being exposed to a live animal market is rather ridiculous. We’ve seen NO hard evidence whatsoever that this is true, and I believe the narrative is a cover for the fact that the city of Wuhan where the virus outbreak began is the home of not one but TWO level-4 biohazard labs.

I have a hard time ignoring the strange “coincidence” of the high-level biohazard labs in Wuhan in favor of the idea that the virus was launched by chance due to the odd diets of central Chinese people. Given the evidence it appears that the coronavirus was gestated in a lab, not in someone’s bat and snake soup. In 2017, scientists outside of China warned that these labs were not secure and that a virus might escape one of the facilities.

I would use the term “escape” loosely, as there is a possibility that this event was created intentionally. The virus itself has certain hallmarks of being engineered (including its long dormant period without visible symptoms) and the current strain is probably derived from the one the Chinese stole a year ago from a lab in Winnipeg, Canada.

But it gets even weirder.

Only three months ago, John Hopkins, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum (a hive of self-professed globalists) ran a “pandemic simulation” called “Event 201” specifically focused on coronavirus. Not Ebola, or Swine Flu or even Avian Flu – but CORONAVIRUS. The simulation features the spread of a coronavirus in South America, blamed on animal-to-human transmission (pigs). The conclusion of the exercise was that national governments were nowhere near ready, scoring 40 out of 100 on their preparedness scale. The simulation projected over 65 million deaths worldwide.

Event 201 played out almost exactly as it has been in China today. Some very disingenuous or perhaps rather stupid people have been arguing that this kind of thing is “normal”, claiming that we are “lucky” that the elites have been running simulations in advance in order to “save us” from a coronavirus outbreak. I assert that Event 201 was not a simulation but a war-game to study the possible outcomes of an event the globalists already knew was coming. Set aside the fact that before almost every major crisis event and terrorist attack for the past few decades authorities were running simulations for that exact event right before it happened; does anyone really believe that Event 201 is pure coincidence?

Another false assumption that needs to be addressed is the idea that a viral threat will not strike the West, or at least, not the US. This odd bias is one that I don’t think most cultures except Americans suffer from; the belief that they are untouchable and that the system will always avert crisis. From the responses I have been seeing lately many Americans are living in a fantasy world. Even now, the investment world is placing full stock and hope in the prediction that the Federal Reserve will step in to disrupt any economic downturn related to the pandemic.

Even if the Fed intended to intervene, why would anyone be naive enough to believe the central bank can do anything about how a viral outbreak damages the economy? Central banks can do nothing but create debt, and debt will not beat back the coronavirus.

In terms of delusional optimism on the pandemic itself, the arguments range from “screening of travelers is too comprehensive to allow the virus to spread here” and “as long as the virus destroys China, who cares…?” This is a narrow view of the situation.

The screening process is terrible, and usually involves basic questions which can be evaded with lies. But beyond that, the virus is already here. It was circulating through China for at least a few weeks before it was ever addressed by government authorities or the CDC. It also is reported to be asymptomatic, which means it remains dormant, yet also contagious, for up to two weeks before symptoms become visible. This is a far worse scenario than the Ebola scare in 2014, in that this coronavirus is able to hide effectively. The only thing that can be done to slow the spread is to shut down ALL international travel, which the CDC and the WHO have no intention of doing right now, not that it matters anymore with over 110 suspected cases in the US already.

So, let’s be realistic. If the virus is as communicable, as the CDC and independent scientists claim, then we will see the effects here in America.
Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste…

But what do globalists have to gain directly from a coronavirus pandemic beyond simple chaos that can be exploited?

Interestingly, a representative from Johnson and Johnson, one of the companies that may end up designing a “vaccine” for the Cronavirus, suggested during Event 201 that a “centralized” global economic authority in charge of funding and procuring vaccines for various nations in crisis was an option for solving the pandemic.

Gee, that sounds strangely similar to what globalists have been demanding for many years now, and the pandemic just happens to offer a perfect excuse for the creation of such a one-world financial authority. They might claim that such a system would be temporary according to the life of the pandemic, but this will be a lie.

In terms of the economic effects, even if the virus were to stay primarily in China, the Chinese economy is, in basic terms, the largest in the world; it is the biggest exporter/importer and it is central to the now interdependent global economy. If China’s economy goes down, even for a short time, this will send shockwaves through all other national economies and supply lines.

In May of last year I published an article titled ‘Globalists Only Need One More Major Event To Finish Sabotaging The Economy’. To summarize the situation:

The globalist establishment has created the largest financial bubble in modern history through central bank stimulus, inflating a highly unstable artificial rally in markets while also creating new highs in national debt, corporate debt and consumer debt. The economic fundamentals have been sending alarms for the past two years, and the ‘Everything Bubble’ is showing signs of implosion. It is only a matter of time before the farce collapses by itself. The globalists need scapegoats, but they also need an event or wave of events so distracting that people will not be able to discern what really happened.

The reason why globalists want a collapse is simple – They need crisis in order to manipulate the masses into accepting total centralization, a global monetary system and global governance. They are also rabid believers in eugenics and population reduction. At the very least, a global pandemic is a useful happenstance for them; but the timing of the coronavirus event and their highly accurate “simulation” only three months ago also suggests their potential involvement, as it comes right as the implosion of the Everything Bubble was accelerating.

Consider this: Even if a pandemic does not kill a large number of people, it still disrupts international travel, it disrupts exports and imports, it disrupts consumer behavior and retail sales, and it disrupts domestic trade. If it does kill a large number of people, and if the Chinese government’s response is any indication, it could result in global martial law. With many economies including the US economy already in a precarious balancing act of historic debt vs. crashing demand and useless central bank repo market intervention, there is little chance that the system can withstand such a tsunami.

Make no mistake, the crash has already begun, whether the virus hits the US hard or not. The only question is, will this be the trigger event that accelerates the collapse process that is already in motion?

I took my time in publishing this article because I believed it was important to first watch the Chinese, CDC and WHO response to the virus. If they dealt with the situation quickly then there was a chance that it would have only minor influence on the financial system. They did not deal with the situation quickly or decisively. In fact, over 5 million people left the Hubei region of China before active quarantine and treatment procedures began. The situation has spiraled out of control in China and it is clear that the government is now lying through its teeth about the number of sick and dead.

I would not be surprised if we discover in the next two weeks that the death tally is in the thousands, and the sickness rate is actually in the hundreds of thousands. The fact that China has now quarantined over 50 million people in 16 cities suggests the danger is much higher than they have admitted. If this is the case, then at the very least, the Chinese economy is about to take a massive hit. If the virus doesn’t spread, the economic damage will.

Pandemic Smokescreen, Economic Collapse And “Climate Change”

Look at it this way – The US and China are still currently in the middle of a trade war. The Phase 1 deal was always a joke, because it demands that China quadruple its purchases from the US within the next 1-2 years. This was never going to happen, but the false hope (along with corporate stock buybacks) lifted global stocks out of reversal. Now, there is no chance that China will meet the requirements of the Phase 1 deal and that will soon become evident, as China’s economy will grind down under the weight of the pandemic.

If Trump continues tariffs against a nation in the state of a viral emergency he will look like a monster (which I believe is his job as a globalist puppet pretending to be a conservative nationalist). In the meantime, global trade becomes muddled and the last structural supports of the system snap in half.

With global supply lines frozen and travel eventually restricted, trade will stall. There is no way around this. This is not just about China, it is about all nations. And, ultimately, this is not even about the coronavirus, it is about the financial time bomb that the globalist establishment created. It is about our economic interdependency and the house of cards we have become. In the wake of calamity, the globalists will call for even MORE interdependency. They will claim tragedy struck because we were not “centralized enough”.

Another advantage of the viral crisis is that the establishment will undoubtedly blame the “climate change” and “global warming” hoax for its impetus. Even though there is absolutely no concrete evidence linking human carbon emissions to climate change or viral outbreaks, given enough public fear globalists will attempt to link the three things together as if it is a proven fact. Not only will they have a rationale for an economic collapse THEY created, but they can also present a virus engineered by humans in a lab as an “act of nature”, and use it as a rationale for implementing carbon controls.

In the next issue of my Wild Bunch Dispatch Newsletter I will be outlining solutions and preparedness options for surviving a pandemic scenario; all is not lost if this event does accelerate as the globalists predicted in their Event 201 model. It is still hard to say with certainty, but this appears to be the “black swan” that the globalists were waiting for (or planning) all along. Remaining vigilant in terms of the pandemic is recommended, but do not forget about the economic disaster that will inevitably follow as the coronavirus continues to spread.

www.activistpost.com/2020/01/how-a-viral-pandemic-benefits-the-globalist-agenda.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

The Green Deal road to technocracy 31 Jan 2020 23:35 #172

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 524
  • Likes received: 27
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
The green regime

This is a tricky one! On one hand i love the idea of renewable technologies because i support energy SELF-SUFFICIENCY for individuals so that they are not dependent on the mega-corporations.

A good story to give an idea of what the mega-corps are about is the story of what bechtel did in bolivia where it bribed (and probably threatened) the bolivian government into privatising its water supply so that bechtel could then buy up the water utilities and then charge bolivian people for their own natural resource! The cost of water then rose as the corporation sought to squeeze the bolivian people so what people started doing was collecting rain water and using that. Bechtel responded by getting the government to make it illegal to collect rainwater!!! The bolivian people then rose up in protest and managed to overturn bechtels control of their water supply

So gathering your own water would in off grid parlance be called 'rain water capture' and if you have your own access to water then you can't be screwed over by the corporations like people have been in ireland for example. The same applies for your energy for example if you have your own solar panels you are not reliant on the energy corporations who keep raising their prices and engaging in price fixing to screw over the consumer.

So i support 'green' energies when they are decentralised. But the 'green deal' being touted at the moment in the US is not about creating decentralised green technologies, it is about creating centralised, corporate run technologies that will all be integrated into the 'smart' system. In essence the green deal is an oligarch run push for a technocracy.

Traditionally lefties have seen the government as a solution to rapatious corporations because they argue the state can regulate the corporations and also the state can nationalise utlities like venezuala has which is why venezuala is now being destabilised by the corporate network who want to get in there and get their hands on venezualas resources such as its oil in the same way bechtel wanted control of bolivias water. So i have sympathies with that position but where i diverge from them is that i see the state as just another mechanism of control.

So in the same way that the state can regulate corporations and use anti-trust laws like RICO to break up 'too big to fail' corporations the state can also be used to legitimise corporations and to create favourable beaurocratic and tax environments for big corporations that benefit them while penalising small to medium enterprises and 'mom and pop' businesses

So the state can work against corporations or it can work for them. The problem we have in the west is that the corporations have captured government through various means and essentially control government. The wealth grab of the corporations and of the bank bailouts that has seen public wealth moved into a small number of private hands (neoliberalism) is really about grabbing POWER. So why do the private individuals who are behind the corporations want to grab all the power? the ultimate expression of power is the TECHNOCRACY because the technocracy creates a technocratic gulag where society is monitored and controlled 24/7 by technology created by the corporations and used by the state to control individuals.

The technocracy is the perfect merger of state and corporate power which some would say is the definition of 'fascism' but you could also argue that it is 'state-socialism' where the state owns and controls the means of production with the problem that the state is in turn controlled by the people behind the corporations who are then able to use the apparatus of the state to control the workers

The green deal is really a push towards the technocracy and it is being driven by the powerful oligarchic forces that also controlled the age of oil. They are simply transitioning society to the next phase of totalitarian control. What the technocracy represents is a total defeat for the workers and a complete victory for the monopoly capitalist oligarchs

Corporations See a Different Kind of “Green” in Ocasio-Cortez’s “Green New Deal”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “Green New Deal” initiative was unveiled on Thursday and quickly became the target of disingenuous ridicule from both sides of the aisle. But as Whitney Webb highlights in this Dec 18, 2018 piece, there are very serious reasons to be concerned.
by Whitney Webb
For someone who has campaigned on upending the status quo and challenging the establishment, Ocasio-Cortez and the “Green New Deal” tied so closely to her name sure have won a lot of support from the establishment, and quickly too. While that phenomenon has been touted as evidence that progressive agendas are finally “winning” on Capitol Hill, one need look no further than the text of the Green New Deal on Ocasio-Cortez’s own website to realize that the real reason this plan has gained so much establishment support so quickly is that it is an oligarch-driven corporate answer to climate change and inequality and a wishlist for the neoliberals who still control the core of the Democratic Party.
www.mintpressnews.com/corpor...w-deal/253076/

Blah blah blah. The only reason things aren't "green" is because of the entrenched wealthy who hire your politicians don't want change. I came up with the solution to fossil fuels around 20 years ago. That process still isn't being used. Go to the science section and read my thread, "Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels." You will find out how it works. Leave a reply in it. Maybe we could discuss how the energy industry would rather see the earth burned to a crisp than have anything happen to their income.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 13 Feb 2020 09:42 #173

Excellent by mark windows here...

Mark Windows - The Global Agenda Behind the Stop5G Hijack

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Strategy of Tension and Technocracy8.15Sunday, 17 May 2015
Is it the end of the road for the tax disc?6.88Thursday, 05 December 2013
At a cross road need some guidance6.81Wednesday, 02 July 2014
The Green Mile6.77Saturday, 08 August 2015
Green Eggs and ....6.77Friday, 13 July 2018
Ireland Bailout Exit 'Not End Of The Road'6.73Friday, 13 December 2013
Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead (2014)6.73Saturday, 29 October 2016
Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect6.69Tuesday, 23 February 2016
E-mail error ends up on road sign6.66Sunday, 01 September 2013
Phil and Ted's green explorer double6.62Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.