Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Green Deal road to technocracy

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 02:06 #41

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 673
  • Likes received: 98
MrAnderson : Communist, Communist, Islam, Communist, Communist, Shariah law, Communist, Communist, white genocide, communist, Communist, Islam, Communist, Communist, Shariah law, Donald Trump = good, Communist, Communist, White genocide, white genocide, Communist, Communist, Islam, white genocide, communist, communist, Islam, Islam, white genocide, Donald Trump = Good, communist, communist, Islam, white genocide, white genocide, communist, communist, Islam


this clown above doesn't even know how to make coherent sentences, he just rants and spews out the same few words over and over again, looks like some sort of computer programming code

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 04:17 #42

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100


unfortunately a lot of our side are still bewitched with butterfly and all seeing eye symbols

when we wake them up they will join this spiritual fight on our side

beautiful creatures they are will never side with your ugliness and spite

Avicci was killed because he became aware of international child trafficking and was going to work to expose it

Some of his last videos did just that

This is also part of our movement , we want those who have been murdering our children brought to justice

You can cover it up with horse shit fake outrage all you want - pretend it isn't happening - everyone knows it is

Its your team on the hook for this and you know it - you are the party of infanticide and race baiting , you are also the party of child abuse through gender confusion and on and ON the list goes

We are going to bring you all in line with truth and justice - no matter how much you kick and scream the devils name

We do it out of love , not hate <3

Have fun teeter tottering around while we clean up
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 11:19 #43

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 897


Communism in film.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 13:50 #44

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
I'm not clicking that vid
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 13:51 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 14:13 #45

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2159
  • Likes received: 1528
me either
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 14:19 #46

porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 14:34 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 15:43 #47

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
MrSlAnderson wrote:

*edit* I will also add you play on the fact zionists have a grip on the west , knowing damn well the majority of people are too scared to address it and so it makes you out to be some sort of heroic something when in reality you are only against it because it gives you ten minutes to sidetrack people once they understand you have some other nefarious ideas for society

it's like the commie / islamist bunker position that is retreated to when the going gets tough on your other ideas - ive seen through this game myself - I'm not waiting around for anyone else to agree with it or disagree but I know what this is

You employ the language of communists if you know it or not

For those who can see , it's plainly obvious

Language of communist. :yerright: your shitty buzzwords dont work...you are a total shill & everyone on here knows.
"my moral compass" lolol how original?
You are a sad clone appealing to other sad clones for support. Nothing honest about anything you spout.
Or in relation to any of my posts Slanderson the ZIonazi shillbot.

Zionists dont have a hold they own the west..globalism in your face. They play the left & right. Thats the Jewality.

Weasel save your bullshit props.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 16:02 #48

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal

The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:
I dont buy into the Jewality.
I dont promote farm yard polytricks.
Im not on here promoting the ww2 controlled ops theatre.
That is the nazionalist shills doing their masters bidding.
Obvious cogs from all their posts.. total authoritarian controll.


You can see how much I bother them coz they keep begging me to leave.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 16:28 #49

porridge wrote:
The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:

I agree with anthony sutton that the occult network that is behind the roundtable group funded into power not only the communist bolsheviks but also the nazis

i think they are devoid of morality. i think they see themselves as above that. They will do whatever they can to win and the way they have been playing the game is extremely successful because on one hand they have managed to bamboozle people so that they can't see the same hands controlling both the extreme left and extreme right but also they have managed to keep creating more globalised infrastructure out of the chaos that they keep creating!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 18:44 #50

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 19:20 #51

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal

The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:
I dont buy into the Jewality.
I dont promote farm yard polytricks.
Im not on here promoting the ww2 controlled ops theatre.
That is the nazionalist shills doing their masters bidding.
Obvious cogs from all their posts.. total authoritarian controll.


You can see how much I bother them coz they keep begging me to leave.

Yeh truth is the only authority you dont seem to mind is the sort that wears a towel on its head

That much is obvious because its the only type you come out swinging for

Same as spamcity

*edit* and please provide evidence of me posting in support of israel .. Because i seem to remember all ways being of the opinion dual citizens should not be in political office and also repeatedly stating nobody should be free from critcism and that charges of anti semitism are mostly used to shut down criticism of israeli policy

Oh and i suggested arresting and prosecuting zionists who habe extorted.money.or otherwise ruined.lives in the west

Keep on taking the knee though colin its really helping
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 19:32 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 19:52 #52

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 673
  • Likes received: 98
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal

The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:
I dont buy into the Jewality.
I dont promote farm yard polytricks.
Im not on here promoting the ww2 controlled ops theatre.
That is the nazionalist shills doing their masters bidding.
Obvious cogs from all their posts.. total authoritarian controll.


You can see how much I bother them coz they keep begging me to leave.

Yeh truth is the only authority you dont seem to mind is the sort that wears a towel on its head

That much is obvious because its the only type you come out swinging for

Same as spamcity

*edit* and please provide evidence of me posting in support of israel .. Because i seem to remember all ways being of the opinion dual citizens should not be in political office and also repeatedly stating nobody should be free from critcism and that charges of anti semitism are mostly used to shut down criticism of israeli policy

Oh and i suggested arresting and prosecuting zionists who habe extorted.money.or otherwise ruined.lives in the west

Keep on taking the knee though colin its really helping

you support Trump, his policies, and his ideology

ALL CRAFTED BY ISRAEL. :ownd:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 20:33 #53

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2159
  • Likes received: 1528
You support Alexandria Osasio-Cortez, her policies, her ideologies
=pro-Islamist/left-wing radical

Why would a Muslim or pro-Islamist be pro-left wing radical and be on board with the obvious anti-white agenda :wissl:
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 20:40 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 20:54 #54

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal

The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:
I dont buy into the Jewality.
I dont promote farm yard polytricks.
Im not on here promoting the ww2 controlled ops theatre.
That is the nazionalist shills doing their masters bidding.
Obvious cogs from all their posts.. total authoritarian controll.


You can see how much I bother them coz they keep begging me to leave.

Yeh truth is the only authority you dont seem to mind is the sort that wears a towel on its head

That much is obvious because its the only type you come out swinging for

Same as spamcity

*edit* and please provide evidence of me posting in support of israel .. Because i seem to remember all ways being of the opinion dual citizens should not be in political office and also repeatedly stating nobody should be free from critcism and that charges of anti semitism are mostly used to shut down criticism of israeli policy

Oh and i suggested arresting and prosecuting zionists who habe extorted.money.or otherwise ruined.lives in the west

Keep on taking the knee though colin its really helping

you support Trump, his policies, and his ideology

ALL CRAFTED BY ISRAEL. :ownd:

I support pro life = human

No wars of agression = human

Pro family = human

Anti vaccine = human

Anti UN and EU = human

I vocally support the right of middle.eastern nations to rule themselves as they see fit and i.support that for european nations as well

I support freedom of conscience and freedom of expression = human


The fact zionists infiltrated our nations BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN YOU CUNT is another matter we will have to deal with in time

I am against dual.citizens of any nation holding political office

I think that would be an excellent start to dealing with the zionists

Dual citizens banned from holding political office and also foreign nationals or corporate entities lobbying govt should also.be banned

But yeh .. Im just a big ole zionist shill lol
*edit*

And what is it wih you left wing lunatics and that owned emoji ?

You cant self declare that you owned.someone

Im.old enough to remember the birth of owned in the net and.it has to.come from.a.third party.otherwise you look like a saddo

Ita amusing though because.your all.pretty sad tbh ... Same.old same ops
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 20:57 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 21:27 #55

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal

The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:
I dont buy into the Jewality.
I dont promote farm yard polytricks.
Im not on here promoting the ww2 controlled ops theatre.
That is the nazionalist shills doing their masters bidding.
Obvious cogs from all their posts.. total authoritarian controll.


You can see how much I bother them coz they keep begging me to leave.

Yeh truth is the only authority you dont seem to mind is the sort that wears a towel on its head

That much is obvious because its the only type you come out swinging for

Same as spamcity

*edit* and please provide evidence of me posting in support of israel .. Because i seem to remember all ways being of the opinion dual citizens should not be in political office and also repeatedly stating nobody should be free from critcism and that charges of anti semitism are mostly used to shut down criticism of israeli policy

Oh and i suggested arresting and prosecuting zionists who habe extorted.money.or otherwise ruined.lives in the west

Keep on taking the knee though colin its really helping

You promote all things Zion.
One could say this is for your hatred of Islam or seeing them as threat.
If that was the case then ide have to say your hatred definitely clouds your judgement in the past.
Like down playing Zionism..exactly like someone else does on here. Which you have done in the past..
Around the time you used to go on about the downtrodden Jews being massacred by Muslims, when those Muslims were actually originally Jews.
So would be the same as Moses going down the mountain ordering the massacre of all the Bull worshippers breaking his commandments.
Is just typical religious insanity.
You used to play on shit like that.
Like im explaining how Trump supporters are fucking blind or blatant faktriots..the BDS bill being pushed through & you start on at me about inbred pakis. Like I am promoting mass immigration or something?
You do this all the time on here, obviously why..
Your so called nationalism you claim is the solution to removing the globalists is bullshit too..its just order out of chaos.
All the nationalists movements are Zionist!
Funny that,
So why the left Jews fuck everything up & make any kind of equality or fairness in this world look Lady gaga, the so called Nazionalists are here to save us from ourselves with their authority. Thats what I see happening.
Is not populism..its synthetic herding of the sheeple into the NWO pen "order out of Chaos." Total enslavement...mission accomplished.

NPC MrAnderson:...no its white genocide..Kalergi, you commie liberal Marxist snowflake!!..mahhhhh. Its okay to be a Ziotool.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 21:29 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 22:03 #56

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:
ZOG is not nationalism unless you are a Jew? Its global fascism..what these Zionazi alt wrong tools are supporting.

MIGA fakes do not want freedom, or they wouldn't be supporting the perps responsible.

They keep telling me you need authority..love your government..be a good slave.

They cant get their heads around the Jewality & say that is leftist mindset. :sokay:

Fake Zone cointroll 101 Orwellian circus.

churchill wrote a piece for the newspapers where he identified two strands coming out of internaional jewry: zionism and bolshevism. He said the two strands were competeing over the jewish soul

But what I'm saying to you is that both those strands are controlled by the rothschild cabal and that they are part of a hegelian dialectic. You can see this by the very fact that both the democrat AND the republican candidates for presidency will go and bow and scrape to AIPAC, both will support wars abroad for the zionist enterprise and both will support israel financially

What they are doing there is kow-towing to the rothschild cabal

The shill on here are also posting the same message as Mason crypto Churchill..& saying we should support Israel for that same reason.
They claim Hitler was against Masonry & Jews & he didnt know the royal 33rd degree masons were best friends with the Rothchilds. :shhh:
I dont buy into the Jewality.
I dont promote farm yard polytricks.
Im not on here promoting the ww2 controlled ops theatre.
That is the nazionalist shills doing their masters bidding.
Obvious cogs from all their posts.. total authoritarian controll.


You can see how much I bother them coz they keep begging me to leave.

Yeh truth is the only authority you dont seem to mind is the sort that wears a towel on its head

That much is obvious because its the only type you come out swinging for

Same as spamcity

*edit* and please provide evidence of me posting in support of israel .. Because i seem to remember all ways being of the opinion dual citizens should not be in political office and also repeatedly stating nobody should be free from critcism and that charges of anti semitism are mostly used to shut down criticism of israeli policy

Oh and i suggested arresting and prosecuting zionists who habe extorted.money.or otherwise ruined.lives in the west

Keep on taking the knee though colin its really helping

You promote all things Zion.
One could say this is for your hatred of Islam or seeing them as threat.
If that was the case then ide have to say your hatred definitely clouds your judgement in the past.
Like down playing Zionism..exactly like someone else does on here. Which you have done in the past..
Around the time you used to go on about the downtrodden Jews being massacred by Muslims, when those Muslims were actually originally Jews.
So would be the same as Moses going down the mountain ordering the massacre of all the Bull worshippers breaking his commandments.
Is just typical religious insanity.
You used to play on shit like that.
Like im explaining how Trump supporters are fucking blind or blatant faktriots..the BDS bill being pushed through & you start on at me about inbred pakis. Like I am promoting mass immigration or something?
You do this all the time on here, obviously why..
Your so called nationalism you claim is the solution to removing the globalists is bullshit too..its just order out of chaos.
All the nationalists movements are Zionist!
Funny that,
So why the left Jews fuck everything up & make any kind of equality or fairness in this world look Lady gaga, the so called Nazionalists are here to save us from ourselves with their authority. Thats what I see happening.
Is not populism..its synthetic herding of the sheeple into the NWO pen "order out of Chaos." Total enslavement...mission accomplished.

NPC MrAnderson:...no its white genocide..Kalergi, you commie liberal Marxist snowflake!!..mahhhhh. Its okay to be a Ziotool.

And you just gave it all away again porridge

I am more than happy to see dual citizens removed from power ive suggested it numerous times here and on the dif

I think that would be an excellent start to combatting zionims

Also ban outright foreign entities.lobbying govts

Im all for it you tart

You are just unable to wrap your towel head around the fact i dont have to accept islam or communism as the answer to the problems we face

Id go further and actually deport every god damn middle easterner back to the middle east so they can sort it out over there

People have been lied to on many fronts and.i firnly belwive we need.the truth on the table.before.we can negotiate in good faith

But that aint going to happen is it because if either the jews or.muslims put their truth on the table everyone would tell them to fuck off

So they both have to lie and deal.underhandedly

Anyway .. Im enjoying watching you squirm.around trying to.shame me into silence

You are on the edge of the abyss of moral.relativism porridge

You only ever.come out swingiing.for.towel head.authority

Obvioua desire.is.obvious

" bit you used.to .... "

No i didnt ... You just want a reason to trash.nationalism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 22:11 #57

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
And yes i.made.my debut in this forum.asking if you.want to kill the jews.because thats exactly.what islam.demands in their own version of the end times

And you also discount the numerous occasions both prior and since joining thia.forum that.i have pointed to the link of freemasonry and the babylonian connection between the black cube brigade who are mystery.school occultists

But thats.usually a bit deeper.down the rabbit hole than day to day.politics so it gets swept under the rug for the most part

Im also.completely.up.for.ending usury in the west

But you carry on pretending im the enemy of all that is.good

And you have another piece of cheese.with your whine.about right.wing.politics as you go on to try and.pretend.you.dont get involved

You are such .a.political.jesus.porridge thank god.you are here.to follow your example.of dating homeless women smoking pot.all day and making out like the.third.world is so.much better than the west

Enjoy your fucking day lol
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 22:20 #58

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Just fucking admit it the reason i get it in the neck so often and get questioned every fucking week on what i stand.for is because im never going to accept that islam has a legitimate role in western society and im happy to be that guy

Other people on here post things from sources that if i posted it id get immediately razzed on by the same faces
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 22:23 #59

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Gave it all away..you do that everytime you promote your shills on here.

Like Trump, TR, AJ, Man Coulter,Le Pen....

The list is endless of shills of Zion you promote. Then have the audacity to say you dont promote Zionism. When youve given a massive list on DIF of why Zionism isnt much of a threat.

Like I said all the fake nationalism you promote is pro Israel = pro ROthchild. Kalergis mates.

None of you shit holds water. You left your country & are a deserter, yet play the faktriot bullshit.

Nationalism v globalism, but you are promoting Zionism!

Pro authority, good little cog in the machine.

You are not a nationalist, keep repeating that bullshit.

You support fake nationalists like Tommy Robinson, who put people off real nationalism. Hence why Nigel Farage left UKIP.
Puts people off real nationalism as intended, promotes division & never reaches critical mass.
Civil war is what white nationalists promote.
Talk about you are anti war..bullshitter!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Green Deal road to technocracy 12 Feb 2019 22:46 #60

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 897
Pakis out.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.