Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yemen – the ignored genocide

Yemen – the ignored genocide 01 Mar 2019 16:49 #21

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Just another typical Dutch self hating bleeding heart liberal, they cry about oppressed brown people but don't mind having their own unborn children aborted
He's probably shooting up that ganja too
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Yemen – the ignored genocide 01 Mar 2019 17:22 #22

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Rocco wrote:
Just another typical Dutch self hating bleeding heart liberal, they cry about oppressed brown people but don't mind having their own unborn children aborted

This is the case all over Europe all though it changing the.more people realize its OK to be white

I would like to see firestarter go deep.into Houthi territory see how welcome he is

I offer to start a crowdfund to get him.a ticket there so he can.live stream how it goes for us.on the forum

Ive offered to start a go fund me for all sorts of people so they.can experience these.places to the max but they never seem to want to.go

I cant imagine why i mean we are all one arent we ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2019 17:24 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Yemen – the ignored genocide 02 Mar 2019 16:20 #23

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

This is the case all over Europe all though it changing the.more people realize its OK to be white

I would like to see firestarter go deep.into Houthi territory see how welcome he is
I've actually been to North Yemen in 1990. I didn't feel threatenen by any Yemeni at that holiday.
The groups of wild dogs were threatening a couple of times though (do these also face massive starvation?)...

Who or what causes the flooding of Europe?!?

Yep, once again it’s the genocidal United Nations (also note that part of the plan is to NOT import huge amount of migrants to the US): www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1149

Maybe in a later post I can post about the EU importing huge amount of migrants, but no (starving) Yemenis...

I haven't smoked weed or have been drunk in more than 10 years...
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2019 16:22 by Firestarter.

Yemen – the ignored genocide 02 Mar 2019 16:40 #24

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
In this post some recent information (I have investigated this genocide for 2 years now and much of the “news” in this thread isn’t recent)...
Last January, Morocco said it stopped taking part in military interventions in the war on Yemen, and recalled its ambassador to the kingdom amid rising tensions between Riyadh and Rabat.
In 2018, Morocco had already pledged to pull its reported 6 planes and 1,500 troops out of the
War.
Before Morocco, Malaysia had already withdrawn its forces from the coalition amid international “outrage” over the heavy civilian toll.

After Moroccan Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita talked about having serious reservations about Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi channel Al-Arabiya aired a documentary supporting claims that Morocco invaded the disputed Western Sahara after Spanish colonizers left in 1975.
Tension between Riyadh and Rabat were growing since June 2018 when Saudi Arabia ruined Morocco´s bid to host the 2026 World Cup and instead backed an opposite bid by the US, Canada and Mexico: www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/02/08/587996/Morocco-leave-saudi-coalition-Yemen-tension

In February, the US House passed a bill in a 248-177 vote to stop the US support for the genocide in Yemen within 30 days (after it passes). The House will now send the war powers resolution to the Senate. If it also passes the Senate, it is expected that Trump will use the first veto of his presidency to block it (like he has repeatedly promised)...

The bill, was introduced by Democrat Ro Khanna, who argued:
The only patriotic thing, if you care about our troops, if you care about American interests, if you care about the outrage that the Saudis are inflicting on Americans and on the world, then the only patriotic thing to do is to vote for this resolution.

The White House called the resolution “flawed” because US forces are not directly involved in hostilities in Yemen and warned the bill would “harm bilateral relationships”.
The White House bizarrely claimed:
Our continued cooperation with regional partner nations allows the United States to support diplomatic negotiations to end the conflict, promote humanitarian access, mitigate civilian casualties, enhance efforts to recover United States hostages in Yemen and defeat terrorists who seek to harm the United States.
www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-13/defiance-trump-house-votes-end-us-military-support-saudi-war-yemen

In December, the Senate passed a similar resolution 56-41 that was then blocked by House Republicans who prevented it from reaching the floor of the House. That was the first time the Senate had ever used their congressional authority under the War Powers Act of 1973.

At least 5 of the 37 Republican senators that voted against the resolution - Tim Scott, John Boozman, Roy Blunt, Richard Burr and Mike Crapo - got some of that sweet Saudi money in 2016 and 2017 (nothing on the UAE!).
It is estimated that Saudi Arabia spent around $27 million on lobbying in 2017: www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/30/581542/US-republican-senators-Saudi-lobbying-groups-Center-for-International-Policy

In the following video from July 2018, Heather Nauert blames the Houthis for attacking Saudi Arabia...
She claims that the US provides massive amounts of “humanitarian aid” to the suffering Yemenis (while selling hundreds of billions of weapons...).
Heather tells that the US government thinks it is a good idea that Saudi Arabia "investigates" their own massacres in Yemen.
The video stops after she blames Hamas for what’s happening in Gaza:

In 2016 and 2017, the Pentagon, despite repeated denials, was involved in providing intelligence and training to the coalition for combat in Yemen, including to United Arab Emirates troops.
This was exposed by documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

The Pentagon had also conducted air-to-air refuelling for coalition aircraft, but in November claimed it would stop: www.middleeasteye.net/news/documents-reveal-us-trained-uae-forces-combat-yemen-report-476084018

In January, the Trump administration approved another $195 million in upgrades to Saudi Arabia’s missile defense system.
A fellow of the Brookings Institution claimed, when he was still working for the Center for Strategic and International Studies, that since March 2015 there have been 133 Houthi missiles intercepted from Yemen: www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/01/saudia-arabia-us-missile-defense-boost-khashoggi.html

In September 2018, US Special Envoy Brian Hook talked at the think tank Hudson Institute, where he took aim at the 2015 Iran nuclear deal while praising sanctions against Tehran.
He also accused Iran for what it’s doing in Yemen!

After he had finished his speech, CODEPINK co-founder Medea Benjamin stormed the stage; she was dragged out of the room by 3 security guards.
That is the most ridiculous thing I have seen. The world community wants to keep the Iran nuclear deal.
Let’s talk about normal countries. Let’s talk about Saudi Arabia. Is that who our allies are? They are the biggest threat to the world community.
And how dare you bring up the issue of Yemen? It’s the Saudi bombing that is killing most people in Yemen.
They’re [the sanctions] hurting the Iranian people. You are making a case for war with Iran. How did the war with Iraq turn out? You’re doing exactly the same thing we did in the case of Iraq. We don’t want another war in the Middle East.
So let’s get real. No more war! Peace with Iran!

Hook wasn’t able to respond to any of the shouted accusations by Benjamin, but after she had been dragged out of the room he was able to make a joke: I think she had her coffee this morning”.
Starting at the 1:00 mark, Medea Benjamin enters the scene.

In 2015, the Houthis captured the American Scott Darden, who supposedly worked for the Non-Governmental Organization Transoceanic Developments as Yemen’s country director.
Darden had previously worked for UNICEF and the Red Cross, he used being an “aid worker” as a cover for working for the US military.

Darden was in fact setting up US sleeper cells: safe houses and supply networks for US commando units (to bring peace and democracy of course!): geopoliticsalert.com/american-spy-arrested-houthis-worked-undercover-via-ngo-agencies

Most people have never heard of what is going on in Yemen, but even the people that have been paying attention probably don’t know what happened in Yemen before March 2015.
In 2009, Strategic Communication Laboratories (SCL), the parent company of Cambridge Analytica, carried out an operation in Yemen - Project Titania for US-based military contractor Archimedes.

In Yemen, SCL’s goal was to reduce what they called “non-desired behaviors” (NDB) by “communication campaigns”.
They first gathered information, for example from social media, NGOs, censuses, and other sources before they conducted their own interviews with Yemenis. They told the interviewed Yemenis that their responses would be used “for seemingly benign purposes like “a university research programme or a market research programme”.

SCL’s report didn’t see the Houthis as a major factor in Yemen: www.mintpressnews.com/cambridge-analyticas-yemen-psyop/245280/
(archived here: archive.is/HpLvS)

For more information on SCL, Cambridge Analytica: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1398
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198

Yemen – the ignored genocide 02 Mar 2019 23:10 #25

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I 100% agree the United Nations is orchestrating the mass movement of people into europe and north.america

Now try telling that to people.who think the UN has no.influence.on world.politics

Good.luck

Also try explaining how the.middle east wars were.less.about oil.and more about destroying sovereignty to remove barriers to.internationalists taking resources of all.kinds

But its not.little.white.Dave on the streets who benefits from this which is my.main objection to the anti white.movement

It is not average.people.in charge if anything in any nation is it yet we are being askes.to.pay for the re.homing.of.millions of people.displaced.by wars we didnt even want or have a say in

Its a sick game it really is

But again .. Try explaining.to.some.people.around here the pivotal role the UN is playing in all of this

and why theynare highly.selective in who the UNHCR moves.into non islamic nations

They are.moving militants around firestarter

Placing an army inside our nations.

Last Edit: 02 Mar 2019 23:11 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Yemen – the ignored genocide 03 Mar 2019 01:56 #26

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
and BTW Firestarter

the animosity between members of Islam and non members is far deeper than any recent movement of people

watch this short clip from Bradford England

given the chance to live in a ready made society with all the amenities you need for a decent life and yet how is the world viewed by these people ?

the very nation that they call home they hate

the hate comes from them IMO , not from us

and yet when we point this out WE are the haters

it will end in civil war one way or another

I am not saying thats what I want , I am saying thats what will happen

Islam does not want to do anything but subjugate non Islam

that is the entire history of the thing from start until today

nothing has changed

watch this

Yemen – the ignored genocide 03 Mar 2019 10:19 #27

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I guess representing the BBC prohibits our man from discisding paedophile rapists then?
No ragheads = no Islamic radicals.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Yemen – the ignored genocide 03 Mar 2019 10:47 #28

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The guy holding the book and the men attacking him are all actors. Both the original BBC film and this yt (the entire yt channel) video is pushing a domesticated version of Islam, and Multiculturalism.
They are using the Hegelian Dialectic, Radical Islam = Thesis. Far Right Extremism = Antithesis. Moderate Islam = Synthesis
I see this push for a moderate Islam in every western country with Muslim populations. Moderate Islam with Holocaustianism will be the State religion of the Globohomo Gayplex. Western Liberalism is our mortal enemy

Interesting fact, Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses did fire up the conflict between the West and Islam. I remember it but it was 30 years ago. I need to read up on it and what happened
You can't fix stupid

Yemen – the ignored genocide 03 Mar 2019 16:14 #29

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
the animosity between members of Islam and non members is far deeper than any recent movement of people
The clip you posted shows non-acceptance of other world views within the Muslim community...

MrAnderson wrote:
given the chance to live in a ready made society with all the amenities you need for a decent life and yet how is the world viewed by these people ?

I wonder whether they "hate" the Western country where they survive more than the country where they (or their parents) come from...
I also wonder whether they hate Britain more than you do...

MrAnderson wrote:

The hate comes from both sides.
You clearly hate "them", but as the "them" isn't limited to Muslims (but also includes left wing fools), maybe I shouldn't call you "racist" (I won´t promise that I won´t call you racist again though).

MrAnderson wrote:

My problem when I read things like this, is that it isn´t limited to "Islam"...
I have regularly been harassed by "Christians" trying to steal my soul with their filthy mental slavery. I can´t remember a single time that a Muslim has tried to convert me to their believe.

What I see in the Netherlands is that the "natives" are so afraid of the influx of migrants that they become supporters of Israel´s favourite politician Geert Wilders, who promises to stop the huge influx of Muslims, but this is only propaganda.
The Muslims reply to the anymosity with anymosity (I don´t think that "they" started it).

I don´t think that the main objective of the mass migration is civil war.
Depopulatian agenda21 is running smoothly - infertility is at an all time high and looks to become even higher. It sometimes looks like more children are born from mixed than from white couples.
Before the start of the bombing campaign and blockade in March 2015, Yemen had relatively high birth rates!

Last Edit: 03 Mar 2019 16:20 by Firestarter.

United Arab Emirates 03 Mar 2019 16:40 #30

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Many stories claim that it´s Saudi Arabia that leads the coalition, but Saudi Arabia couldn´t continue the genocide without the help of the UN.
It could even be that the UAE have more to say in what happens that the Saudis...

AP found 18 secret prisons in Yemen, controlled by the UAE, where hundreds of Yemeni men are locked up without charges or trials.

Detainees held in 5 UAE-controlled prisons, 4 of which in the Yemeni port city of Aden, have been tortured in “Abu Ghraib-like” prisons, including practices like: beating until bleeding; electrocuting genitals; hanging rocks from testicles; and anal rape with poles. Sometimes the shocking acts were filmed (to blackmail the victims...).
On March 10, at Beir Ahmed prison in the southern city of Aden, 15 officers from the UAE arrived. They lined up the detainees and ordered them to undress and lie down. The officers then “searched” the anal cavity of each prisoner.

A drawing of a victim; the Arabic reads: “with water after beating”.

The UAE has denied running prisons or secret detention centres in Yemen.
Yemen’s interior minister has said he doesn’t have authority over prisons and must ask the UAE for permission to enter Aden.

Americans and Colombians have been spotted at “secret” prisons, including the one at Buriqa base. US officials have acknowledged that they receive intelligence from the UAE and have participated in interrogations in Yemen. The prisoners haven’t accused Americans of being directly involved in torture.
Despite widespread accounts of torture, even by the UN, a Pentagon spokesperson said the US has seen no “evidence” of torture committed by US ally the UAE.

On May 24, the House of Representatives voted that Defense Secretary Jim Mattis must inform them if US military or intelligence personnel violated the law in interrogations of detainees in Yemen: apnews.com/7994b4508e9c4a5eaf8a1cca9f20322f
(archived here: archive.is/1rwjY)

While AP previously reported on 18 detention sites run by the UAE in southern Yemen, the media “forgot” to report on other UAE prison sites located in the west-coast districts of Al Makkah, Khwakha and Bab Al Mandeb, which are also controlled by the UAE-Saudi coalition.
Instead of the reported hundreds of Yemeni civilians held without trial and tortured at UAE-run prisons, there are more than 2,500 men who disappeared in these secret prisons.

Some men died as the result of being tortured.
One victim described what he had been through:
They were hanging me for a long time and electrocuted me, I was screaming from beatings so intense that I could feel our cell shake, then I went unconscious.
In one of the torture sessions, four brothers [Sa’id, Abdul, Hakim and Ahmed] from the Manser family in Aden, had been hanged in front of us.
The prisoners screamed and wept. Those who were kidnapped were threatened by barking dogs and beaten until they bled.
www.mintpressnews.com/a-story-of-capture-detention-and-torture-in-a-secret-uae-prison-in-yemen/246140/
(archived here: archive.is/RrNf2)

In July 2018, Amnesty International reported on the “dozens” of families in southern Yemen whose loved ones have been tortured, killed, and/or disappeared by Yemeni security forces reporting to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Many people still don’t know where their friends and family are.
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman pardoned “all military men, who have taken part in the Operation Restoring Hope of their respective military and disciplinary penalties, in regard of some rules and disciplines”. Maybe this had something to do with the Amnesty report.

Close to 500 Yemenis have found a refuge nearly 5000 miles from Yemen on South Korea’s Jeju Island: www.commondreams.org/views/2018/07/24/god-only-knows-tortured-killed-or-forcibly-disappeared-people-yemen

The following story shows that Saudi Arabia and the UAE decide what happens in “South” Yemen.
Saudi and Emirati envoys negotiated to end the battle of Aden. Both Saudi Arabia and the UAE support Hadi, who lives in exile in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), but it’s not clear if they support PM Bin Dagher and other ministers.
Major General Mohammed Bin Saeed Al Mughaidi of Saudi Arabia told reporters:
The situation in Aden is stable and all parties have complied completely with the communique issued by the Arab coalition.
The kingdom and the United Arab Emirate have a common goal and the same vision and have no ambitions.
UAE Major General Mohammed Matar Al Khyeli added:
Saudi Arabia and the UAE stand together with the Yemeni people and are leading reconciliation efforts between the Yemeni parties.
www.jordantimes.com/news/region/saudi-arabia-uae-envoys-bid-end-standoff-yemen%E2%80%99s-aden

The Emirati news site Al-Khaleej Online has published that many of the mercenaries murdering for the UAE were trained in Israel by Israeli soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). These mercenaries are now leading the renewed assault on the Yemeni port of Hodeidah, which began last Tuesday.
Are these by chance Erik Prince, Reflex Responses (R2) mercenaries?!?

It’s no secret that when the assault on Yemen first began, in March 2015, the coalition was using Israeli-made weapons.
Al-Khaleej Online has previously reported that Israel has continue to covertly sell weapons and ammunition to the Saudis, including internationally prohibited weapons. These arms have been used in the coalition’s brutal bombing campaign in Yemen.

Last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated to consider sending Israeli troops to Yemen to fight for the Britain-led coalition if the Houthis would gain control over the strategic Bab al-Mandab strait, through which Saudi oil is exported.
The US directly helps the coalition in choosing strike targets; so last month 43% of the coalition’s targets were civilian structures: www.mintpressnews.com/israel-training-yemen-mercenaries/249637/

Last Edit: 03 Mar 2019 16:42 by Firestarter.

Yemen – the ignored genocide 03 Mar 2019 16:40 #31

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
64. Leftism = Calling everyone a Hater
You can't fix stupid

Yemen – the ignored genocide 05 Mar 2019 15:55 #32

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
According to Reuters it was France that in 2015 sold the most weapons to Saudi Arabia worth $18 billion, while the USA “only” sold $5.9 billion and Britain $4 billion: www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-arms-idUSKCN10X1MM

German government’s coalition agreement claimed that Germany wouldn’t sell weapons to any side fighting in Yemen’s war anymore.
Despite this agreement the German government approved the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

Economy Minister Peter Altmaier approved the shipment of 4 artillery positioning systems for armoured vehicles.
The Federal Security Council, which includes Angela Merkel and several ministers, authorised the export of 48 warheads and 91 homing heads for ship-based air “defence” systems to the UAE: www.infowars.com/germany-approves-saudi-arms-sale-despite-yemen-war-ban/

On 20 January 2018, Germany announced that it stopped selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and “almost all of its allies” waging war on Yemen.
Jordan would still receive €130 million ($158 million) worth of military equipment.

Negotiations among the German political factions of the CDU, CSU, and Social Democrats on the formation of a new coalition government are still ongoing: ahtribune.com/world/europe/2103-germany-saudi-arms-sales.html

They could only make such a decision after the formation has been completed...

What makes this story even less convincing, is that in April 2017 Saudi Deputy Economy Minister Mohammed al-Tuwaijri told Der Spiegel that good relations with Berlin are more important than arms:
We accept the German reticence with regard to exports to Saudi Arabia; we know the political background.
We will not cause any more problems for the German government with new requests for weapons
www.dw.com/en/saudi-arabia-wants-no-more-german-weapons-report/a-38647662
(archived here: archive.is/5OMVW)

In the third quarter of 2017, German government approved nearly €150 million weapons export to Saudi Arabia.
Egypt, which also actively participates in the war against Yemen, received nearly €300 million worth of weapons in that period.
The 2 countries imported €45 million and €41 million respectively in the third quarter of 2016.

German arms exports to Saudi Arabia surged in 2012, and have remained high in the following years: www.dw.com/en/germany-quintuples-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia-and-egypt/a-41370500

In September 2018, the Spanish Ministry of Defence announced that it will return the 9.2 million Euros already paid by Saudi Arabia for 400 precision bombs.
There are some concerns that Spain will be accused of supporting the genocide of Yemenis.

The Spanish Royal family has a good relationship with the ruling family in Saudi Arabia and Spain is the fourth largest arms exporter to Saudi Arabia.
In July, Spanish state-owned shipbuilder Navantia signed a 1.8 billion Euro deal to sell 5 warships to Saudi Arabia. Isn’t it strange that Spain has returned a mere 9.2 million while keeping the 1.8 billion Euros...

Earlier this year, a spokesman for Germany announced that Berlin has decided to stop exporting weapons to countries involved in the aggression on Yemen.
This contradicts the fact that in the first quarter of 2018, Germany tripled its arms exports to Saudi Arabia to a whopping 162 million Euro....

A Belgian court suspended 4 arms licenses for Saudi Arabia because of concerns about Yemen. Norway has also suspended some arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Sweden has also reported that they’ve adopted a more restrictive approach on arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

The United States, the United Kingdom and France remain the major arms suppliers to Saudi Arabia: english.almasirah.net/details.php?es_id=2605&cat_id=2

Saudi Arabia has used US-supplied white phosphorous munitions in Yemen, probably against civilians: www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/19/saudi-arabia-appears-to-be-using-u-s-supplied-white-phosphorus-in-its-war-in-yemen/?utm_term=.399db4973beb

Shortly after Trump was inaugurated as president, US drone strikes killed 3 alleged Al-Qaida operatives in Yemen. Mwatana, one of Yemen’s human rights groups, released a documentary on civilian victims of drone strikes. It cited hundreds of killed innocents by US strikes since 2002: www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/22/us-drone-strikes-al-qaida-yemen-trump?CMP=twt_gu

At least eight million Yemenis are on the verge of famine.
The UK (also) sells weapons to the UAE and Saudi Arabia and provides logistical support for the brutal aggression against Yemen. Britain could also stop the death of hundreds of thousands (or millions?), but will continue to supply and aide in the war against Yemen.

Bizarrely the government of Britain has released statements to declare its “innocence”. Britain claims to have “discouraged” the UAE to attack Hodeidah.
Foreign office minister Alistair Burt told the House of Commons:
We will continue to discourage any attack on Hodeidah port and will continue to use our influence to do so.
It could still be that a negotiated solution is found.

The Department for International Development (Dfid) released a statement:
We are doing everything we can through diplomatic channels to discourage an assault on Hodeidah. However despite these actions, a military assault now looks imminent.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/11/britain-urges-uae-not-press-ahead-attack-yemens-lifeline-port/

Yemen – Motives 07 Mar 2019 16:08 #33

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
For some time now I’ve been trying to find out why the “civilised” world has started this war against the “poorest country” in the Middle East – Yemen.
Yemen has a strategically important position, with harbours that could ship oil from the Middle East further east into Asia, while it is also strategically located near Africa.

In a letter sent by the Saudi-based construction company Huta Marine, it thanked Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Yemen for asking the company it to present a technical and financial proposal to build an oil port in Yemen's al-Mahra governorate (in the southeast of Yemen).
Saudi Arabia reportedly also plans to construct a pipeline to transport Saudi oil to the port.

The port has been under control from Saudi Arabia and the UAE since December 2017: www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/08/saudi-arabia-build-oil-port-yemen-al-mahra-sources-180820082111526.html

In September 2018, it was reported that Saudi Arabia began construction on a pipeline in the Al-Mahra province in Yemen — which will allow transporting oil directly to the Arabian Sea through the Rub’ al Khali Desert.
The start of the construction follows a brutal late 2017 military campaign in Al-Mahra carried out by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) even though there are hardly any Houthis or other armed “rebels” in the province.

Seventeen % of petroleum imports to Yemen enter from Oman through a border crossing in Al-Mahra, which is under Saudi and UAE control.
Saudi Arabia and the UAE also claim that arms smuggling operations by Ansarullah (Houthis) are carried out from Oman into Yemen via the Al-Mahra border crossing (which is under Saudi and UAE control...).
Saudi Arabia is also establishing Islamic extremist centres in the Al-Mahra province with the same Salafi ideology as ISIS and al-Qaeda (to make Yemen a better place of course).

Residents in the Al-Mahra province have protested against the pipeline. They reject the violation of Yemen’s sovereignty and promise to carry on protesting against the Saudi and Emirati presence in Al-Mahra.
Saudi-led coalition forces arrested Al-Mahra’s former deputy governor, Ali bin Salem al-Huraizy, after he called for protests against the “coalition” claiming that the Saudi ambassador is in control of Al-Mahra: www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-arabia-begins-construction-of-petrol-pipeline-through-yemen/249936/

I have some doubts about the oil and “large” gas reserves in al-Jawf, which borders Saudi Arabia and has been protected by them for years. In 2011, President Saleh was forced to admit its existence publicly. The presence of gas reserves in the Marib-Jawf gas fields northeast of Sanaa was already known before 2011…
In August 2005, the Yemen Liquid Natural Gas (YLNG) project in Balha project was being developed by a consortium led by France’s Total (39.62% shareholding); US company Hunt Oil (17.22%); South Korea’s SK Corp (9.55%), Kogas (6%), Hyundai Corporation (5.88%); Yemen Gas Company (6.73%), and the General Authority for Social Security & Pensions of Yemen (5%).
The needed $5 billion, was financed in part with $3 billion from a syndicate of banks including Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Citigroup, ING Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Société Générale, and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation: www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/yemen-lng/

This looks like Yemen would take 11.73% of the profits of this gas field - too much?!?

There are reasons to believe that Saudi Arabia is a spend force in oil exports, and needs to plunder Yemen (and other states) to keep up. If the people find out that they have squandered the oil profits, the Saudi regime could be in a lot of trouble. It’s no coincidence that the Saudis are killing people in the same Jawf region where the oil and gas basins were first discovered and explored by Hunt Oil, Exxon.
Since 15 November 2005, the Government of Yemen has taken action to prevent Hunt Oil and Exxon to plunder Yemen (in Block 18). According to Hunt this is in violation with agreements signed in 2004, so was forced to file arbitration against the Government of Yemen: web.archive.org/web/20171019064842/https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hunt-oil-company-and-exxonmobil-file-arbitration-in-response-to-republic-o...-yemen-55698537.html

British Gas and the United States Geological Survey (USGS) have known of the vast oil and gas deposits offshore of Yemen for some time. A 2002 USGS report shows that there is an immeasurable potential, while numerous explorations show vast oil reservoirs and potential around Yemen.
A WikiLeaks cable dated 1 December 2008, from Ambassador Stephen A. Seche, shows that the Bush administration knew that Yemen was “PUSHING FULL STEAM AHEAD ON GAS PRODUCTION.
Looking back this seems a warning that something must be done to stop the Yemeni government.
It isn’t surprising that the Wall Street Journal doesn’t report about what’s going on. This is one of the many media outlets of Rupert Murdoch, who has personal interests by his investments in Genie Oil: www.globalresearch.ca/yemen-a-war-for-profit-saudi-genocide-backed-by-obama/5519856

The following shocking recent video shows the severely malnourished 12-year-old girl Fatima Qoba, who weighs only 10 kilograms (22 pounds).
You can see the cheekbones sticking out of her face...

The family of 11 children and their father fled their home near the Saudi Arabian border and are now dying under a tree. The head of the clinic, Makiah al-Aslami, said Fatima is “skin and bones due to the hard life of her family” .
See her legs, skin over bones...

Al-Aslami expects that the devastation will become even worse.

The UN again announced that the Houthis have agreed to withdraw from the port of Hodeidah (does anybody still believe this BS?): www.rt.com/news/451854-yemen-starving-girl-fatima/

Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 16:12 by Firestarter.

Yemen – the ignored genocide 09 Mar 2019 15:13 #34

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Following is an interesting interview with Hanan al-Harazi from August 2015, who could escape Yemen because her family had foreign passports. Nobody is issuing visas to Yemeni nationals so this means 23 million people are trapped inside a country that is being mercilessly and indiscriminately bombed with complete disregard for civilian life.

Saudi Arabia wants to bomb Yemen into submission. When this didn’t succeed they continued with this brutal, horrific, cruel, vicious blockade on Yemen in the hope that the Yemeni people will turn against those who are fighting the Saudi invaders.
Not many people know that the problem of not having energy resources is enormous, because without diesel or electricity, water cannot be pumped from underground reservoirs.
In Amran and Lahj, they have targeted food markets and livestock markets — to starve Yemenis.
The mainstream media have ignored that internationally banned weaponry was used in Yemen. The use of cluster bombs is well documented, some have failed to detonate and were photographed on the ground.
In the densely populated civilian area called Faj Attan, weapons of mass destruction were used. Why was this exempted from investigation?
There are areas in the South, like parts of Hadramaut, which are under total control of Al-Qaeda. Strangely the bombs are falling on the people that are fighting these extremists. Not a single bomb has been dropped on the extremist strongholds. Obviously the “coalition” is not fighting against Al-Qaeda.

That Yemenis knew that our long-time dictator “Ali” Abdullah Saleh gave priority to the Saudi interests over that of Yemen, led to the 2011 revolution to get rid of him.
Jamal Benomar, the former UN peace envoy to Yemen, has confirmed that just as the warring factions, including the Houthis, were reaching an agreement (the Peace and Partnership Initiative) - Hadi suddenly didn’t want Ansarullah to have even marginal representation in government (ordered by the Saudis). This was not going to be acceptable to Ansarullah.
Hadi was placed under house arrest because he was following Saudi instructions. Saudi Arabia was against Ansarullah’s inclusion in Yemen’s government. Then Hadi fled to the south, and then on 25 March 2015 the war started.
They want to split Yemen into a six-federal-state system. This was the start of the problem. When they devised the six-state system, they deliberately isolated one state, Azal, without resources or access to the sea. It was blatant imprisonment and suppression of that area.

Iran is not playing an active role. Iran’s supposed “support” is only a propaganda ploy for the Saudis/imperialists to justify hitting Yemen.
The Saudis put Yemeni leaders on their payroll to destroy Yemen. It’s nearly impossible for a Yemeni to get a visa to travel, even to the Emirates. How can a country flourish when there are so many restrictions on its people: dissidentvoice.org/2015/07/yemen-a-voice-in-the-wilderness/

In November 2017, Yemeni journalist Afrah Nasser in an interview has told about the current catastrophe in Yemen:
On Monday, the coalition shut air, land and sea routes into Yemen after Houthi rebels fired a missile that was intercepted near the Saudi capital, Riyadh. Saudi Arabia says its blockade is needed to stop Iran from sending weapons to the rebels.
(…)
the decision by Saudi Arabia or the Saudi-led coalition to impose a total blockade means a death sentence that will kill all Yemenis.
(…)
They have one cousin or one brother or one relative who died because of—if it’s not under the Saudi-led airstrikes or the shelling of the Houthi and Saleh forces in Taiz and other disputed areas, the shortage, the extreme lack of medicine and food and healthcare have—you know, I’ve lost count of how many relatives that I know, or friends of friends and relatives of my friends, who died because of the implication caused by the conflict. Myself, I lost my aunt two years ago. Just last week, I lost also another two relatives, distant relatives. And all were not victims of the airstrikes, but they were victims of the blockade and the shortage in medicine and the total collapse of healthcare.
(…)
And no question that the U.S. has its hand in what’s going on in Yemen. They are a participant in creating, you know, the world’s largest humanitarian crisis. They are a participant in creating the largest famine that we will see, that the U.N. official was talking about earlier. I think the U.S. administration has to admit that it is giving its political backing to the Saudi-led coalition. It has given its, you know, support with the arms sales and the intelligence and logistic assistance to the military operation, plus even with this total blockade. The U.S. Navy has about 80 percent control over the ports to Yemen.
(…)
Actually, there are many participants in what’s happening in Yemen. Absolutely, it’s Saudi Arabia and the members of the Saudi-led coalition, and also other Western countries that are directly involved in, you know, the military operation. So, all these countries have responsibility to, you know, to uphold the human well-being, before their—the political and military gains that they are looking for.
www.democracynow.org/2017/11/9/yemeni_journalist_saudi_arabias_total_blockade
(archived here: archive.is/l9i01)

In November 2018, the coalition once again bombed a densely populated neighbourhood in Yemen’s capital, Sanaa.
At least 90 people were killed, including schoolchildren. Local hospitals received 86 injuries. As there are probably bodies still buried in the rubble, the number of victims is expected to rise.

The attack came hours after up to 60 air raids by the “coalition” on Sunday night in residential districts in Sanaa, Hodeida, and Saada.
In Saada, in northern Yemen, 5 people were killed after Saudi aircraft bombed a house.
In Hodeidah, 2 more civilians were killed in Saudi strikes.
In Hajjah, which was bombed 10 times in 24 hours, there is no information on the number of casualties.

According to Yemen’s state news agency, Saba, the coalition intentionally bombs crowded places during rush hour to inflict more casualties.

Yemen’s Brigadier-General Sharaf Ghalib Luqman — referring to information that US Green Berets are on the ground actively assisting the coalition — promised that Yemen’s army will target US forces fighting against Yemen. I guess that President Donald, Queen Elizabeth, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Emir Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and the major shareholders in the military industrial complex won’t lose any sleep over his threat…
An official Yemeni source said that the actions of the US – collaborating and supporting the aggression against Yemen, including murdering Yemenis and destruction of its infrastructure - are contradicting its statements - calling for a political settlement and peace: www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-airstrikes-target-yemens-presidential-compound-in-busy-residential-district/241757/

US State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert was cornered by a journalist with some questions on Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen…

The journalist first said/asked her: “On Iran, you’re basically saying to the country, ‘Change your entire foreign policy and we’ll talk to you, if you agree to change everything…'”.
Heather explained: “I would think that we should ask another country to stop attacking other nations and to stop fomenting terror”.

Then the journalist tricked her by asking: “How do you square that with the stance on Saudi Arabia and U.A.E. and Yemen?
Heather first responded: “You don’t see. I’m sorry. What do you mean by that?
He clarified that the US is “siding with Saudi in Yemen”.

Then Heather explained that the Houthis are “terrible” and Saudi Arabia has the right to take out those “bad actors” and “we” support that:
Um, we have concerns about what the Houthi rebels have been doing for quite some time, that is well documented. They have been terrible and conducted many, many attacks against their own people of Yemen.
We’ve seen what’s happened at the port there, the Hodeidah port, and the inability to have a good free flow of goods coming in and Saudi Arabia certainly has the right to a… to take out some of those bad actors.
thinkprogress.org/state-department-heather-nauert-wants-to-change-irans-foreign-policy-not-saudi-a68396d0c4d3/

Yemen – the ignored genocide 11 Mar 2019 15:20 #35

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
From March 2015 to September 2017, coalition bombs targeted 356 farms, 174 market places and 61 food storage sites.
According to emeritus professor Martha Mundy at the London School of Economics, in the first 15 months of the “coalition” bombing campaign of Yemen there was “strong evidence that coalition strategy has aimed to destroy food production and distribution” in areas controlled by the Houthis and/or former president Ali Abdullah Saleh (who’s reportedly been killed by the Houthis).

The data show that agricultural land was the target most frequently in every governorate (see the picture), except for Shabwa and al Mahwait (where the road to Sanaa was the main target). In Yemen agriculture is less than 3% of the area. This makes it even more evident that agriculture was intentionally destroyed: blogs.lse.ac.uk/mec/2017/06/19/empire-of-information-the-war-on-yemen-and-its-agricultural-sector/

There are photographs of destroyed farms, factories and dead animals in fields with munitions –preventing farmers returning to work. Poultry and beehive farms have been destroyed: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-s-bombing-of-yemeni-farmland-is-a-disgraceful-breach-of-the-geneva-conventions-a7376576.html

On 23 April 2018, villagers of Al-Raqah, in northern Yemen, came together for a wedding celebration. With music playing, no one heard the warplane before the missile struck, around 11 p.m., killing 23 and wounding over 60.

An injured child in bed, Jumhuri Hospital in Hajjah, 6 May.
https://theintercept.imgix.net/wp-uploads/sites/1/2018/06/AlexPotter_Yemen_InterceptHealth_North_56-1528925668.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90

A witness commented:
We were singing and dancing, everything was winding down. We were about to leave. Then, all the sudden, I was on the ground, I couldn’t hear anything. We totally lost control of our senses. There were body parts around me, I was just looking for my children.
It took us over a week to find all the body parts.
According to eyewitnesses, after the bomb struck, women were running around, screaming, looking for their children and relatives: theintercept.com/2018/06/16/yemen-wedding-airstrike/

A paper by the Global Network for the Right to Food and Nutrition explains that:
Destruction of access to food and water constitutes a war crime.
The British government has approved more than £4.6 billion in fighter jets and arms sales to Saudi Arabia since their war against Yemen began. The UK’s “deputy prime minister” Damian Green explained: “our defence industry is an extremely important creator of jobs and prosperity”.

More than 8 million Yemenis are now facing famine after Saudi Arabia tightened a blockade on the country on 6 November. Restrictions were slightly eased on 26 November, so that vaccines could be delivered to the starving population.
In the district of al-Rawda in northern Sanaa, farmer Yahya Abdu Taleb stopped cultivating his land after a bomb landed less than 50 metres from his house. When Abdu Taleb started rebuilding the polytunnels needed for growing vegetables in the mountains his neighbours begged him to stop, because:
The Saudis target them [the polytunnels]. They were afraid the planes would come back, bomb us and kill their families.

There was another (hypothetical) way the Yemenis could get food – fishing.
According to Mohammed Hassani, the head of the fishermen’s union Hodeida, since Saudi Arabia launched its military intervention in Yemen in March 2015, more than 250 fishing boats have been damaged or destroyed and 152 fishermen have been killed by coalition warships and helicopters in the Red Sea: www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/12/bombed-into-famine-how-saudi-air-campaign-targets-yemens-food-supplies?CMP=share_btn_tw
(archived here: archive.is/OkvYG)

On 16 March 2017 at about 9 PM, a helicopter opened fire on a boat carrying (mostly) Somali civilians some 50 km (30 miles) off the coast of Hodeidah, killing more than 32 people (including a Yemeni civilian) of the 145 on board.
Another 29, including 6 children, were wounded, and 10 more remain missing.
Because the Houthis don’t possess helicopters, it is clear that this war crime was done by the coalition

Here’s a photo of some of the corpses after the attack on the boat.

All the parties involved, have denied responsibility for the attack, including the USA and Saudi Arabia.
Human Rights Watch was not able to determine which coalition member carried out the attack on the refugee boat, but the US State Department has approved the sale of helicopters to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Jordan: www.hrw.org/news/2017/03/26/yemen-attack-refugee-boat-likely-war-crime

In August 2018, Saudi warplanes (again) struck 2 fishing boats in waters near Hodeidah, killing 13 people, injuring 4 others, while another 4 Yemeni fishermen are still missing.

The United Nations says 22.2 million Yemenis are in need of food aid, including 8.4 million on the verge of starvation.
According to the UN, from November to February an estimated 100,000 people were driven from their homes by the increased war effort by the coalition: www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/08/19/571674/Saudi-airstrike-off-Hudaydah-coast-leaves-13-Yemeni-fishermen-dead

In reply to the murder of fishermen, the Ministry of Fish Wealth held a press conference where they called on the (deaf, dumb and blind) UN, Security Council and international humanitarian organisations to officially label this crime and previous crimes against fishermen as “crimes against humanity”.

The head of the General Authority for Fisheries in the Red Sea, Abdul Qader al-Wadai, said that the total number of victims by coalition bombing includes 213 dead and 204 wounded and 4 missing fishermen. He added that the number of operations against fishermen totals 70 since March 2015.
Undersecretary of the Ministry of Fish Wealth estimates the total losses of the fish sector in the Red Sea as a result of the coalition bombing at more than $5 billion: en.althawranews.net/2018/08/400-fishermen-killed-and-wounded-by-the-aggression/

Here’s a compilation of pictures with starving Yemeni kids...

Yemen – the ignored genocide 11 Mar 2019 20:22 #36

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Firestarter wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
The clip you posted shows non-acceptance of other world views within the Muslim community...

MrAnderson wrote:

I wonder whether they "hate" the Western country where they survive more than the country where they (or their parents) come from...
I also wonder whether they hate Britain more than you do...

MrAnderson wrote:

The hate comes from both sides.
You clearly hate "them", but as the "them" isn't limited to Muslims (but also includes left wing fools), maybe I shouldn't call you "racist" (I won´t promise that I won´t call you racist again though).

MrAnderson wrote:

My problem when I read things like this, is that it isn´t limited to "Islam"...
I have regularly been harassed by "Christians" trying to steal my soul with their filthy mental slavery. I can´t remember a single time that a Muslim has tried to convert me to their believe.

What I see in the Netherlands is that the "natives" are so afraid of the influx of migrants that they become supporters of Israel´s favourite politician Geert Wilders, who promises to stop the huge influx of Muslims, but this is only propaganda.
The Muslims reply to the anymosity with anymosity (I don´t think that "they" started it).

I don´t think that the main objective of the mass migration is civil war.
Depopulatian agenda21 is running smoothly - infertility is at an all time high and looks to become even higher. It sometimes looks like more children are born from mixed than from white couples.
Before the start of the bombing campaign and blockade in March 2015, Yemen had relatively high birth rates!

Hi st jimmy

World Bank and IMF to finish destruction 13 Mar 2019 14:04 #37

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
The IMF and World Bank have been “helping” Yemen to destruction since at least the 1990s.
I have found a plan that details the strategy of the IMF and World Bank from 1999 to 2001 for Yemen: www.imf.org/external/np/pfp/1999/yemen/index.htm#I

First a short summary of this strategy.
The dirt poor Yemen must pay off their “debts” to the banks by increasing tax collection, while at the same time increasing prices. For example in 2005 protests broke out when the Yemeni government guided by the World Bank increased the prices of oil, diesel and gas with respectively 100, 200 and 50 per cent:
Increase the power of the legal system to protect the financial institutions
Decrease subsidy, so what’s left of the economy will collapse, but on the other hand increase the spending for hospitals and education (so that only the good slaves will survive).

Following is my (more detailed) summary of the strategy of IMF and World Bank for Yemen with excerpts.
Increase prices
raising subsidized prices despite lower world market prices (also for cereals), thereby significantly reducing subsidies, and by cuts in development expenditure (…)
the intensive civil unrest following the June 1998 increases in administered prices pointed to the need to enhance public awareness of the reform program to ensure that further progress on reforms is not delayed.

Increase taxes
the taxpayer identification number system (TIN) will be extended beyond the current range of major taxpayers to medium- and smaller-sized contributors and will be enforced through penalties for non-observance. In addition, the need for computerization to enhance the effectiveness of the TIN's use will be reviewed.

Reduce subsidies
in January 1999 the government eliminated the wheat subsidy by liberalizing the trading and pricing of wheat--well ahead of the initial target date--and plans to halve the flour subsidy through an increase in price early in 1999. The flour subsidy will be abolished in full by the start of 200

More hospitals, pharmaceuticals, and schools
GDP for 1999-2001 are to be increased to average 8.2 percent for education, 1.6 percent for health, and 1.2 percent for social safety net programs. In addition, reform programs will be implemented in the education and health sectors to ensure better management of scarce public resources (…)
To support this effort, trade in pharmaceuticals will be delegated to the private sector by eliminating the government procurement monopoly effective by the year 2000.

Increase repaying of debts and a strong legal system to protect the banks
The soundness of the banking system is vulnerable because of weak enforcement of prudential regulations, high levels of nonperforming loans in certain (mostly state-owned) banks, and a weak judiciary system
(…)
government gives immediate priority to introducing the legal, judiciary, and regulatory framework necessary to establish a free market environment for private sector activity and investment (…)
A new Central Bank Law will soon be approved by the cabinet with the goal to become effective by end-1999. It will give the central bank greater independence and focus its mandate on price stability through changes in the composition of the Board of Directors, allow it to issue its own securities, if needed, for open market operations, limit public sector financing to emergency loans, grant it freedom to define and adopt its own monetary and exchange rate policy, and require greater accountability (…)
Accordingly, the reform program over 1999-2001 will include specific steps aimed at advancing reintermediation in a competitive market environment and in particular to unblock the loan recovery process. Measures such as requiring that all court decisions be made in writing and published promptly, strengthening enforcement through introduction of a bailiff system, establishment of a quantitative system for monthly monitoring of court operations, and reducing the fee for filing a case in court will be considered. The delinquent borrower notification system implemented in 1997 will be continued.
www.dawn.com/news/148827/wb-imf-policies-led-to-riots-in-yemen

And it’s not only the bombing and blockade that finishes the destruction of Yemen.
The situation is in turn used as an argument to stop the “humanitarian” aid to Yemen.
The banks simply block the transfer of money to import food. They don’t even disguise their sick plans!

In July 2016 importers couldn’t import food to Yemen, because more than $260 million of their credit couldn’t be transferred to foreign bank accounts.
In turn the traders must ship the money in cash to the food seller (for example by plane) to purchase food: www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-shipping-food-idUSKCN0ZU0F2

In December 2016 wheat imports to Yemen were simply stopped due to a “crisis” at the Yemen Central Bank. They can’t import because it has “no access to foreign reserves at all”: www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-food-exclusive-idUSKBN1450H6

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

No Yemeni refugees to the EU 15 Mar 2019 15:25 #38

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
From 2014 on the number of asylum applications in the EU is at a peak: In 2014 it reached 626,000 and in 2015 even doubled to a whopping 1,255,640 first time asylum applications…
The bizarre thing is that almost no refugees from Yemen reach the EU.

All in all, when compared to the famine, and bombing, there is only a small amount of refugees that have escaped Yemen.
About 170,000 people have fled Yemen so far (written in 2016), mostly to Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan (and even Saudi Arabia). This is “small” compared to the millions that have escaped Syria, where the humanitarian drama isn’t as bad.
Most of the escapees are not Yemenis, but returning foreigners. The United Nations expects another 167,000 departures in 2016: www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-cornered-idUSKCN0WB0IL

The small amounts of Yemenis that do reach the EU are put in an impossible situation...
In September 2015, the EU agreed upon a plan, under which refugees (mainly from Syria, Iraq and Eritrea) be distributed around Europe to relieve the burden on the frontline states of Italy and Greece.
Of the agreed upon 160,000, in May 2016 only 1,441 were moved, while some European states are contesting the proposal.
Yemenis are not in the top 30 nationalities seeking asylum in the EU in 2015. More than a quarter that apply for asylum are denied.

The 20-year-old Yemeni Waleed al-Shaibani arrived in Greece and then applied for asylum in Poland. Poland initially accepted him, but after having to wait for 2 months in Greece, Poland suspended the refugee programme, and refused to accept Waleed.
Then he asked the Greek asylum service to be relocated elsewhere, but was informed that Yemenis were no longer eligible for the programme.
Waleed remained in Greece, but in desperation Waleed wants to return home to Yemen:
We went to the IOM and asked if they can repatriate us, but they said they cannot because it's not safe.
So our country is too dangerous for them to send us back, but not dangerous enough for Europe to accept us.

The International Organization for Migration (IOM) confirmed to Al Jazeera that they do not organise voluntary returns to Yemen, as it is not considered safe: www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/05/yemeni-refugees-europe-160508120321443.html

Of course the wonderful Kingdom of the Netherlands wouldn´t refuse to help starving Yemeni refugees…

Over the past 5 years, a total of 3845 people from Yemen applied for asylum in the entire EU, 150 of which in the Netherlands. This is very small compared to the huge numbers of Poles, Syrians, Germans, Russians, Indians, Chinese, British, Americans, Italians or Turks that come to the Netherlands...
When the armed conflict in Yemen broke out in 2015, the Dutch state secretary of justice decided to suspend decision making in Yemenite asylum cases, by declaring a so-called “moratorium”.

This “moratorium” means that asylum seekers have to stay in asylum reception centres indefinitely, so they never get a legal staying permit. These asylum centres are not fit for sheltering people for the 18 to 24 months that Yemenite asylum seekers have been forced to remain there: thomasspijkerboer.eu/thomas-blogs/a-less-disastrous-policy-on-the-war-in-yemen/

I’m shocked: even the Soros funded Amnesty International (finally) sees that something “could be” wrong with the coalition war on Yemen. Amnesty International almost exposes that this genocide is orchestrated by Britain, the US, World Bank, IMF and UN...

In June 2018, Amnesty International reported that the coalition “could be” committing war crimes in Yemen by interfering with “humanitarian supplies”, because it stops the “aid-laden” ships. They divert ships to Yemeni ports controlled by the “coalition” or delay them for a month or more.
According to Amnesty’s Middle East research director Maalouf:
The times that these inspections are taking are effectively obstructing the flow of humanitarian aid and essential goods. And that is why, in our analysis, we have found that this could amount to collective punishment. We’re already talking about the worst man-made humanitarian catastrophe in the world. And we’re not just talking about Hudaydah. We’re talking about the impact on the entire Yemeni civilian population here.
www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/06/22/565709/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-war-crimes-Amnesty-International-Oxfam

In August 2018, the George Soros sponsored Human Rights Watch (HRW), released a 90-page report, also calling for an “independent” investigation into the war crimes by the coalition. The investigations by the coalition, by the Joint Incidents Assessment Team (JIAT), lack credibility.

The vast majority of JIAT’s public conclusions are that the coalition acted lawfully, did not carry out the reported attack, or made an “unintentional” mistake.
JIAT for example concluded that a September 2016 attack on a water well that killed and wounded dozens of civilians was an “unintended mistake” but HRW found at least 11 bomb craters at the site.

The weapons’ suppliers to the coalition – including the US, UK, and France – are “at risk” of complicity in the “unlawful attacks”.
The US became a party to the Yemen conflict soon after fighting began in March 2015, by providing direct operational support to air operations. Unfortunately HRW “forgets” the role of Britain...

HRW said the coalition should “compensate” victims of “unlawful attacks”.
Besides calling for an “independent” investigation, HRW urges Yemen to join the International Criminal Court (one of many “criminal” courts that protect organised crime…): www.hrw.org/news/2018/08/24/yemen-coalition-fails-curb-violations

HRW or Amnesty doesn’t call for a UN resolution that condemns the genocide so their reports are not much more than hot air...

Netherlands supports war on Yemen 15 Mar 2019 15:32 #39

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Firestarter wrote:
..my home country the Kingdom of Netherlands, world top 10 arms dealer..

Hey don't forget us in Britain, a lot of our charity cash ends up in the pockets of African warlords too-..:)

Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 15:33 by Ugh.

Netherlands supports war on Yemen 15 Mar 2019 16:43 #40

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Hey don't forget us in Britain, a lot of our charity cash ends up in the pockets of African warlords too-
I guess that you´re almost as proud of the UK as I am of the Netherlands...
I almost wouldn´t believe it if it wasn´t for the BBC denying it with appologies to Bob Geldof!

Do you remember Live Aid, when we were all so united in saving the world through music?
Live Aid brought in more than $100 million and in July 1986 was still raising funds through follow-ups like — Fashion Aid, School-Aid, OnLine Aid and Sport Aid. It got Bob Geldof a nice knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II, so he may place “KBE” after his name. It also made Bono and U2 into superstars...

In July 1986, the little known reporter Robert Keating exposed that the Live Aid millions were really supporting the genocide in Ethiopia! Keating discovered that the Ethiopian dictator, Mengistu, used the money from the west to buy weapons from the Soviets, giving him the largest, best equipped army in Africa so he could viciously crush the opposition.
Keating showed that Geldof was warned about Mengistu. According to Medicins Sans Frontiers, Geldof famously ignored the warnings and said: “I’ll shake hands with the Devil on my left and on my right to get to the people we are meant to help”.

Jason Clay, who studied the famine in Ethiopia explained:
People are dying because of their government. And what groups like Live Aid are doing is helping the government set up a system that is going to cause people to die for decades to come.
Claude Malhuret of Medicins sans Frontieres said:
Western governments and humanitarian groups like Live Aid are fueling an operation that will be described with hindsight in a few years time as one of the greatest slaughters in the history of the twentieth century.

The reality is that the massive amounts of deaths in Ethiopia wasn’t caused by nature but mostly by war. At the time Ethiopia was fighting 4 internal wars, the major fighting in the northern provinces of Tigre and Eritrea.
The Ethiopian government brutally forced mass resettlements of millions and bombings killed more Ethiopians than the famine ever did. The Ethiopian army systematically destroyed farmlands, killed oxen, and used napalm on the starving population.

US “help” was coordinated by the National Security Council. A secret White House report dated 5 May 1984, shows that the Reagan Administration knew of the “disaster situation” in Ethiopia, but chose to keep their hands off for political reasons.
The US government accused the Ethiopians of selling the little grain from the US to the Soviets to buy military supplies.

In 1985, hundreds of thousands of tons of food from Live Aid rotted on the docks beside the Red Sea. Little food and medicine left the port cities of Assab and Massawa, because priority was given to unloading military hardware.
The Band Aid Trust finally chartered ships to transport goods into Ethiopia, 19 voyages brought in more than 100,000 tons of food. But then the Ethiopian government confiscated tons of food to pay its army in grain or to trade for arms.

The food was also used to lure Ethiopians to resettlement camps, to be “relocated”. More than 600,000 victims were relocated this way, and some 100,000 died in the savage transport.
In the spring of 1986, 70,000 people were being moved each week. The resettlement program would move 33 million Ethiopians, more than three-quarters of the population, to state villages.

Bonnie Holcomb commented:
More lives can be saved by stopping aid.
Food has been given to Ethiopia for humanitarian purposes, but it has served as bait in a trap that is part of an ongoing program to restructure Ethiopia’s society.
www.spin.com/featured/live-aid-the-terrible-truth-ethiopia-bob-geldof-feature/
(archived here: archive.is/68riE)

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior