Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 27 Mar 2019 14:40 #1

Greetings patriots.

I am Mother Liberty. I represent the groups The Rebel Alliance & the group exposing Q anon as a Deep state larp, a lie.

You will find tons of videos, articles, pdf files which I have produced recently based on the research of my own which I have accumulated over two years - my own unique research which you will not find any other place. I do not copy and paste the work of others but post only my unique research.

My effort is non-profit and I wish to have a discussion on this. My goal is to merely educate and inform. I am not connected to any business.

I represent Q-SOURCE-X and the group that exposes Q anon in my series of videos and articles.

(All of my work is non-profit and created to wake people up and expose the lies which are enslaving them).

I am are not here to promote any business but only to expose the truth.

I am not paid one penny for all the work I have spent on this, producing these videos, articles and material.

In fact, I have had to abandon my career in order to help restore the Republic, expose Q, de-code how the elections are rigged and much more.

:)

This is one of the latest videos I have produced:

Desktop Recording March 22nd, 2019

THE CENTRAL AI RIGS THE ELECTIONS

VIEW THE VIDEO HERE

(You can click on the link above to view the video.

►This video from March 22nd explains how the elections rigging is done in the U.S. and across the planet on behalf of The British Empire which controls the U.S.

THE GOOGLE DRAGON FLY

&

CLOUDFLARE

SIT AT THE HEART AND CORE OF THE ELECTIONS RIGGING.

► This is one of about five videos we have covered this, to explain how the elections are rigged, how the spy network operates, how the control the MSM, how they spy on everyone, censor alternative media and much more via the Google Project Dragon Fly which via Eric Schmidt has been taken to China and now has been brought to America.

► In the series of videos I explain The Emergency Banking Act of 1933, The original 13th amendment and much more.

And most importantly please find this unique video where i explain how the AI runs all of the all operations, placing criminals into the U.S. Congress.

I am here to discuss this with you. Please watch the video and after that we can share more with you.

Please see the video description as you will find links to all my previous videos on this subject.

I hope you enjoy the material.

I am open to constructive feedback - please provide me with your own material and related research also, so I can expand my research on this.

Again, I am here to help share the truth with you, help wake people up and am not making one penny with this - I am spending my own time, tons of time, to bring this info for everyone and to help us together restore the Republic.

Thanks patriots!

Mother Liberty

(I can share my web page with you if you would like to see it also.)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 27 Mar 2019 23:23 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:bump:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 28 Mar 2019 15:55 #3

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
There are private intelligence operations that are experts in manipulating public opinion.

In my opinion the most interesting of these are the SCL Group and its subisidairy Cambridge Analytica, that have invades the privacy of millions of Facebook users to manipulate Brexit and the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.
Steve Bannon, of SCL, was also involved in getting Jair Bolsonaro elected as president of Brasil.

The SCL Group has by now been officially disbanded but in reality the people involved simply created some new names for basically the same operation.
SCL is linked to Russia, Israel, Malta and the British Royal family: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&p=5753#p5753
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2019 15:57 by Firestarter.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 28 Mar 2019 16:00 #4

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Mother Liberty wrote:
► In the series of videos I explain The Emergency Banking Act of 1933, The original 13th amendment and much more.
I've posted about the 13th amendment to the US Constitution here: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=300#322600
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2019 16:01 by Firestarter.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 30 Mar 2019 23:06 #5

Thank you for liking my post.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 30 Mar 2019 23:20 #6

Firestarter wrote:
There are private intelligence operations that are experts in manipulating public opinion.

In my opinion the most interesting of these are the SCL Group and its subisidairy Cambridge Analytica, that have invades the privacy of millions of Facebook users to manipulate Brexit and the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.
Steve Bannon, of SCL, was also involved in getting Jair Bolsonaro elected as president of Brasil.

The SCL Group has by now been officially disbanded but in reality the people involved simply created some new names for basically the same operation.
SCL is linked to Russia, Israel, Malta and the British Royal family: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&p=5753#p5753

Very nice reply! Remember the role of the Tavistock Institute and the many off-shoots of this via the CIA - MK-Ultra programs, The British Integrity Initiative and how this has come to the U.S. via The Democracy Integrity project, via Soros and all the elements connected to this operation :

Explained in these two links here:

More evidence of the British War Machine Attacking Americans Found - THE Integrity Initiative OCTOPUS on U.S. soil caught red handed:

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/more-evidence-of-the-british-war-machine-attacking-americans-found-the-octopus

THE BRITISH WAR MACHINE INTEGRITY INITIATIVE EXPOSED.

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/the-british-war-machine-integrity-initiative-exposed

FULL PDF POST HERE:

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/fd5c09dda2c10e3f93e134d0ed7e891dd8fabe7987e7755521b97219f3e6c279.pdf

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 30 Mar 2019 23:35 #7

Firestarter wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
I've posted about the 13th amendment to the US Constitution here: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=300#322600

Thank you for the historical on this. The only part I question is where you blame Lincoln as being a traitor when in fact it was after they murdered Lincoln that things went South, I believe. And from what I gather, the original 13th amendment was in effect for some time after The Civil War which in fact has never ended as we are still in a state of martial law, military rule and in inter-regnum. The Emergency Banking Act of 1933 dissolved the Federal Government. Thus, the current government is illegitimate. But in fact, it had already been dissolved before when they removed the original 13th amendment and when they changed the Constitution in 1871, changing the name and placing the U.S. under U.C.C. which is just another front and cover for martial law and military rule which continues to this day. Each year Congress renews this state of martial law & military rule and the Presidential declarations of Emergencies are needed as well to suspend the Constitution,. It is all one big hug sham.

Congress, The Electoral College, the DOJ, U.S. Federal Courts are thus ALL ILLEGITIMATE. Something they will not teach you in school.

The Original 13th Amendment Restored Frees U.S.!!

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/the-original-13th-amendment-restored-frees-u-s

The U.S. Elections are Illegitimate & A Scam

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/the-u-s-elections-are-illegitimate-and-a-scam

The Current U.S. Government is a Fraud & Illegitimate!!

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/the-current-u-s-government-is-a-fraud-and-illegitimate

The U.S. Federal Government was dissolved during the Civil War which never ended. The U.S. Government is still at war with We The People. That is why Federal Agencies murder civilians, such as LaVoy Finicum. That is why and how they help the British conduct false flags on American soil.

The Rothschid - Warburg - Rockerfeller banking cartel stole all American´s gold in 1933 via traitor Roosevelt, bankrupted the country and then placed a debt upon the American people that We The People DO NOT OWE. The banking cartel OWES US TWO QUADRILLION DOLLARS in legitimate bonds which have accrued interest over 50 years and now.

THE U.S. NATIONAL DEBT of 21 trillion and growing under Trump IS ONE BIG HUGE SCAM! THE BANKING CARTEL OWES US MORE THEN THE PEOPLE OWE THEM!

THE CONGRESSMAN WHO REVEALED THIS TRUTH AND MADE THIS STATEMENT:

THE EMERGENCY BANKING ACT OF 1933 DISSOLVED THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

...THIS CONGRESSMAN WHO REVEALED THIS WAS THROWN INTO JAIL FOR 8 YEARS FOR REVEALING THE BANKING CARTEL FRAUD UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 30 Mar 2019 23:43 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mother Liberty wrote:

Youre welcome. :)

I cant speak for everyone here, but I think for the most part, we here didnt buy into the Q stuff.

Seems like just another purveyor of false hope.

And Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet coincidentally, whether that means anything i dont know, but we have a 17 thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/72144-17.html
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 30 Mar 2019 23:59 #9

novum wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:

Youre welcome. :)

I cant speak for everyone here, but I think for the most part, we here didnt buy into the Q stuff.

Seems like just another purveyor of false hope.

And Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet coincidentally, whether that means anything i dont know, but we have a 17 thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/72144-17.html

Yes, I have spent two years debunking Q and all of my posts on this subject are posted on Busy - Steemit and on the Q-SOURCE-X board, the source of Q,

Have you Been Duped By Fake Q?

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/have-you-been-duped-by-fake-q

IT´S A SCAM! MEGA FAKE Q SCAMS EXPOSED!!!

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/it-s-a-scam-mega-fake-q-scams-exposed

A List Fake Q - Q-Research Board EPIC FAILS!!

https://busy.org/@motherlibertynow/a-list-fake-q-q-research-board-epic-fails

These are just a few of the links I created on this subject. I have many more to share after you have reviewed these first few...

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 31 Mar 2019 00:00 #10

Has anyone seen the videos I created on how the AI rigs the elections?

The link is above in my first post here on this topic.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 31 Mar 2019 17:15 #11

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Mother Liberty wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:

Thank you for the historical on this. The only part I question is where you blame Lincoln as being a traitor when in fact it was after they murdered Lincoln that things went South, I believe. And from what I gather, the original 13th amendment was in effect for some time after The Civil War which in fact has never ended as we are still in a state of martial law, military rule and in inter-regnum. The Emergency Banking Act of 1933 dissolved the Federal Government. Thus, the current government is illegitimate. But in fact, it had already been dissolved before when they removed the original 13th amendment and when they changed the Constitution in 1871, changing the name and placing the U.S. under U.C.C. which is just another front and cover for martial law and military rule which continues to this day. Each year Congress renews this state of martial law & military rule and the Presidential declarations of Emergencies are needed as well to suspend the Constitution,. It is all one big hug sham.
Things already went wrong when Lincoln became president (and way back when the Vatican and the Carolingians made a coup by the falsified Donation of Constantine in the 8th century...).

My investigation shows that Lincoln supported slavery and was the president that removed the orginal 13th amendment from the US constitution.
I think that Lincoln wasn't the hero he has been made to be by our wonderful history falisifiers...

I'm not much of a watcher of videos though.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2019 17:20 by Firestarter.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 05 Apr 2019 12:28 #12

Please watch the video. This content is not covered any other place and it is essential to get this information out. This will enable the planet to crack - stop the elections rigging, end the power of the NWO. Without watching this video and without sharing it with others, the truth will not get out and not one single video other then this one is out there, exposing this. Nobody has figured this out yet, only Q-SOURCE-X & Mother Liberty:

► Desktop Recording March 22nd, 2019

www.useloom.com/share/1a3df2cd703f490684f828ca677fb358

It is imperative you watch the video so we can carry-on our discussions here and so that everyone will be made aware of how the elections are rigged globally so we together can stop this!

Thank you,

Mother Liberty.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 05 Apr 2019 12:31 #13

Firestarter wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:

My investigation shows that Lincoln supported slavery and was the president that removed the orginal 13th amendment from the US constitution.
I think that Lincoln wasn't the hero he has been made to be by our wonderful history falisifiers...

I'm not much of a watcher of videos though.

Please provide evidence - a link - article well researched that shows that Lincoln is guilty of removing the original 13th amendment and that he supported slavery.

Thank you,
Mother Liberty.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 05 Apr 2019 12:57 #14

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 07 Apr 2019 21:57 #15

This is something you cannot miss. For some reason it was moved to the Twilight Zone after being posted in the main discussion section where I believe it should have remained: (As it gains now less visibility over there in that sub-forum which is not visited very frequently).

Q ANON, GUILTY OF TREASON AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE:

Q Agent of Deception of The British Empire, working with the rogue Intel agents, SES members to remove Trump via Operation Cross-Fire Hurricane turned coup to remove Trump, exposed.

SOUNDS TOO SURREAL TO BE IN THE MAIN FORUM? WAKE-UP!

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed!

truth-zone.net/forum/twilight-zone/72183-q-anon-is-a-shadow-government-operation-exposed.html

FIND ALL THE INFO ABOVE THAT THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT

Thank you and hope you enjoy,

Mother Liberty.

Q-SOURCE-X

The legit Q by, for and of We The People.

The "Q" ever before there was a fake tard Shadow Government so called "Q" anon.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 21 Apr 2019 12:54 #16

Mother Liberty wrote:

Please watch the video. This content is not covered any other place and it is essential to get this information out. This will enable the planet to crack - stop the elections rigging, end the power of the NWO. Without watching this video and without sharing it with others, the truth will not get out and not one single video other then this one is out there, exposing this. Nobody has figured this out yet, only Q-SOURCE-X & Mother Liberty:

► Desktop Recording March 22nd, 2019

www.useloom.com/share/1a3df2cd703f490684f828ca677fb358

It is imperative you watch the video so we can carry-on our discussions here and so that everyone will be made aware of how the elections are rigged globally so we together can stop this!

Thank you,

Mother Liberty.

Please watch the above video and share this with others - IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GET THIS INFO OUT AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, AS LITERALLY NOBODY IS COVERING THIS YET AS NOBODY ELSE HAS FIGURED THIS OUT!

Please see this post also as it contains a link to a summary of all the videos covering the central AI:

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/72133-how-the-public-key-infra-structure-the-global-dragon-fly-ai-is-used-to-rig-the-elections-much-more.html#326014

SUMMARY OF THE VIDEOS COVERING THE CENTRAL AI

Video March 20th, 2018

www.useloom.com/share/f009af30e09243d098e3ef11d14e560f

- THIS VIDEO COVERS A SUMMARY OF THE VIDEOS ABOUT THE CENTRAL AI WHICH VIA CLOUDFLARE - JOE SULLIVAN - THE CIA - THE BRITISH PRIVY COUNCIL RIGS THE ELECTIONS & RUNS THE ERICK SCHMIDT - SOROS - NAZI DRAGON FLY NWO - EXPOSED.

THE VIDEO COVERS MUCH MORE AS WELL.

- Video post with tons of information, explaining how to find all of the latest videos, threads, posts created by Mother Liberty & Q-SOURCE-X - The Rebel Alliance exposing the New World Order Google Project Dragon Fly - CIA - BRITISH EMPIRE - Swiss Octogon Pharaonic blood-line families take-over of the planet.

The videos will direct you to a summary of all the posts and videos and instruct you how to find all of this information to help us expose this.

It is imperative you watch the videos so we can carry-on our discussions here and so that everyone will be made aware of how the elections are rigged globally so we together can stop this!

And bold large text is to get people to wake up!!

Thank you.

Mother Liberty
The Rebel Alliance
Q-SOURCE-X

The "Q" ever before there was a fake "Q" on the chan boards pushing-out lies.
Please help us share this information far and wide!
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 14:08 by Mother Liberty.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 01 Jan 2020 01:57 #17

Update from Mother Liberty:

U.S. & Global Elections Rigging by Soros - The CIA - The British Empire = Roths - Proof!

busy.org/@motherlibertynow/u-s-and-global-elections-rigging-by-soros-the-cia-the-british-empire-roths-proof

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 01 Jan 2020 22:41 #18

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Mother Liberty wrote:

Update from Mother Liberty:

U.S. & Global Elections Rigging by Soros - The CIA - The British Empire = Roths - Proof!

busy.org/@motherlibertynow/u-s-and-global-elections-rigging-by-soros-the-cia-the-british-empire-roths-proof

You are trippin out. Of course elections are rigged. Rigged with the money that politicians have to shake babies and kiss hands to pay for their campaigns with. Our "democracy" is a fucking joke! Basically, our country needs to be run by state governments and an overriding federal government that is made up of twelve person oligarchical councils. They would be put into office by lottery. With half replaced every four years. Any action that is taken would be arrived at by vote. Neither would they be allowed to possess anything after their term in office that their salary in office didn't pay for. Neither would they be allowed to work for any corporation in any position that they didn't have before they went into office. And to qualify for this lottery, you can't exist above the poverty level. Because a wino living in some alley somewhere would be a more honest politician than those plutocrats who suffer from affluenza.

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 03 Jan 2020 22:41 #19

It is no use to fix the rigged elections until we first restore the Republic.

DETAILS HERE.

And obviously, those replying did not even bother to read my links above, watch the videos.... we can talk in a surreal manner in idealisms, we need practical steps that work. :facepalm:

HOW THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED & MUCH MORE, EXPLAINED 03 Jan 2020 23:57 #20

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Mother Liberty wrote:
It is no use to fix the rigged elections until we first restore the Republic.

DETAILS HERE.

And obviously, those replying did not even bother to read my links above, watch the videos.... we can talk in a surreal manner in idealisms, we need practical steps that work. :facepalm:

Just like other cults, yours is a difficult one to smash. If you want things to work, you have to do what hasn't been tried. Such as what I spoke about.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare