Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 11:36 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
My most trusted source right now for what is really going on in the world is Robert David Steele, because he is retired CIA and because 9/'11 woke him up and he has done very extensive self-education by reading ever since. He's active in election reform and in exposing child trafficking. I'm convinced his heart is in the right place.

Here is a recent comment made by him about the really big picture of what's going on in the world today. He's commenting on the article Ex-Pope Benedict blames church abuse scandal on sexual revolution of 1960s:
ROBERT STEELE: I have taken pains in my engagement as Chief Counsel of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse (actually a non-profit educational endeavor chartered by international treaty) to point out that the Catholic Church is not the only institution to have failed. So also have the Mormons, the Boy Scouts, UNESCO, etcetera. In brief, EVERY institution — from academia to commerce to government to religion — has failed us in the past 6,000 years, in part because we have all been mis-led with respect to the matters of God and Cosmos. At a more practical level, if books about the Deep State generally and the Tavistock Institute and the CIA specifically are to be believed, the pill, working mothers, the sexual revolution were all part of degrading the intelligence, integrity, and imagination of the human “cattle,” for the convenience of the cabal. I am still sorting this all out; while I enjoyed a superb education, it was not until 9/11 that I really started to question everything, and experienced the reality that virtually everything we are being told is a lie. To emphasize that point, here is the quote:

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false”?

William Casey to Ronald Reagan per Barbara Honegger

I am not ready to write a new book yet — and may never — but in the meantime I recommend the works of David Icke. As best I can tell, all of our institutions, without exception, are corrupt to the bone and in constant betrayal of the public trust. This particularly includes the US Congress, the US secret intelligence and counterintelligence community, the banks, and religions. We are in the middle of a cosmic fight for the future of humanity at three levels:

Level 1: Physical Secular

Level 2: Planetary Ecological

Level 3: Cosmic Energy

We are all blessed to be living in interesting times. I have no idea how it is going to turn out but I am very glad to be in the midst of this fight.

phibetaiota.net/2019/04/robert-steele-pope-benedict-xvi-blames-1960s-sexual-revolution-for-pedophilia-in-1980s-who-is-to-blame-for-the-sexual-revolution/#more-140121

I like the reference to Cosmic Energy. I assume he's talking about the fact that we're not alone in the universe, which is a fact, and world politics cannot be understood without considering exopolitics, as in the larger picture.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 11:57 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Connect Dots wrote:
My most trusted source right now for what is really going on in the world is Robert David Steele, because he is retired CIA and because 9/'11 woke him up and he has done very extensive self-education by reading ever since. He's active in election reform and in exposing child trafficking. I'm convinced his heart is in the right place.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Do you double check his sources, or do you take everything he says at face value?
You can't fix stupid

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 12:20 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
Do you double check his sources, or do you take everything he says at face value?

There is no way I can double check his sources.

He has read thousands of books that I haven't read. Here is his website page regarding the books he has read and his reviews of them: Reviews.

I have read two or three of David Icke's books, which seem credible to me. David Icke himself comes across to me as credible.

I pay attention to people who come across to me as honest and curious and independent thinkers.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 12:36 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I think him claiming to be former CIA doesn't make him more credible. Quite the opposite. Once a spook, always a spook. I suspect he's a limited hangout
I will be looking for dirt on him and post it here when I find it
You can't fix stupid

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 13:12 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
I think him claiming to be former CIA doesn't make him more credible. Quite the opposite. Once a spook, always a spook. I suspect he's a limited hangout
It is wrong to lump all retired CIA people into one category.

Nothing is 100%.

You go ahead and "look for dirt" on him.

I'm certain you will find it, because that's how the Deep State operates. They smear good people.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 14:09 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
It is wrong to lump all retired CIA people into one category.

Nothing is 100%.

You go ahead and "look for dirt" on him.

I'm certain you will find it, because that's how the Deep State operates. They smear good people.
I'm not saying he's dirty. I'm saying you should do more research before you give someone your trust like that. And even then....
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2019 14:19 by Rocco.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 14 Apr 2019 14:31 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
So has Steele named any pedophiles yet?
You can't fix stupid

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 11:33 #8

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
I'm not saying he's dirty. I'm saying you should do more research before you give someone your trust like that. And even then....
I'm saying you're making no sense.

The man has done extensive reading, which is research, and he reviews the books, which means he shares what he learns from others.

He's like a teacher.

And he is a fine one.

Your reaction was to "dig up dirt on him."

I would suggest that you open up your mind.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 11:54 #9

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
So has Steele named any pedophiles yet?
Steele participates in an organization:
Robert David Steel - Chief Counsel - ITNJ Human Trafficking Inquiry

Film For Justice

Published on Apr 13, 2018

Draw the line in the sand toward the protection of all children everywhere from the clear and present danger to society of pedophilia, and child torture, child murder, and child body harvesting. -- An Open Letter From Robert David Steele -- CHIEF COUNSEL TO THE INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL FOR NATURAL JUSTICE
(Excerpted due to limited space here.)

As a parent and as a patriot I have been outraged for some time by the clear and present danger to society of pedophilia, and now I finally also realize, child torture, child murder, and child body harvesting, as an “accepted” practice at the highest levels of every government, every non-governmental organization, every corporation, every academic institution, and every civil society.

As a former spy and pioneer for Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) I have worked with INTERPOL, EUROPOL, Scotland Yard, the FBI, and the national intelligence and law enforcement services or their representatives from over 66 countries. What I have found, without exception, is that they are all staffed by good people trapped in bad systems – systems that are not allowed to properly address this scourge – the multi-generational crime against humanity known as pedophilia.

Many organizations that started out with the best of intentions – from the Boy Scouts to the day care centers to United Nations assistance and development groups to Oxfam as the most recent example – have been taken over by pedophiles. By virtue of being in daily contact with the most vulnerable members of society, our children, such organizations have over time become deeply compromised for lack of a proper vetting process as well as a deliberate blind eye to the transgressions of staff.

This need not be so if governments were honest and counter-intelligence were to be exercised. It appears to be a matter of policy at the highest levels – the levels of royalty, presidentiality, and prime ministeriality – to turn a blind eye to pedophilia. It appears that pedophilia, including the attendant torture of children to produce adrenalized blood as well as their murder for convenience or their murder in Satanic rituals, is considered an elite “privilege” and the elite are allowed to practice this bestiality with impunity. Indeed, royals, presidents, and prime ministers, and their closest advisors, have been found to be practicing pedophiles and Satanists.

ENOUGH! The purpose of the Commission is to do what no one else has done before. To document the actual totality of missing children each year (our preliminary estimate is eight million a year, or 22,000 a day); and to document what happens to these children once they are ingested into the local to global pedophilia network of networks inclusive of their average lifespan once in the system (estimated to be two years less those being groomed for “leadership” roles that perpetuate pedophilia at all levels).

We have already nurtured one book offered free online, Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State. Several additional books, and a multitude of short video documentaries, are planned.

I am quite certain that if the public is now ready to fund such an enterprise, we will be successful and in being successful, draw the line in the sand toward the protection of all children everywhere far into the future. ENOUGH!

Robert David Steele

Last Edit: 15 Apr 2019 12:34 by Connect Dots. Reason: Remove extraneous material

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 13:06 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I'm saying you're making no sense.

The man has done extensive reading, which is research, and he reviews the books, which means he shares what he learns from others.

He's like a teacher.

And he is a fine one.

Your reaction was to "dig up dirt on him."

I would suggest that you open up your mind.
I'm not that gullible
You can't fix stupid

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 13:50 #11

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
I'm not that gullible
What you're saying is you think you know it all and no one can tell you anything. You demonstrate that attitude in your posts on other threads, as well.

You have a closed mind.

That's too bad, on a forum.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 14:00 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I'm not that gullible
What you're saying is you think you know it all and no one can tell you anything. You demonstrate that attitude in your posts on other threads, as well.

You have a closed mind.

That's too bad, on a forum.
The way you're defending someone you know nothing about tells me you're a gullible fool, a right brain thinker, probably female
You can't fix stupid

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 22:08 #13

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
The way you're defending someone you know nothing about tells me you're a gullible fool, a right brain thinker, probably female
You know what?

All you have to do to find out whether or not I'm female is to go to my profile, or click on an icon, and you would know.

You are making a fool of yourself, but you don't know it.

Grow up.

You're doing more harm than good on this forum.

I don't know what you are about, but it has nothing to do with making this a better world for we the people.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 15 Apr 2019 22:32 #14

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:

Beginning at 4:01:

Question: So what is the prime function of the CIA?

Answer: Right now, the prime function of the CIA is to blackmail members of Congress so they continue to give it money.

:facepalm:

I agree with that statement.

Blackmail is a big part of the modus operandi of Deep State/NWO criminals.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 16 Apr 2019 14:16 #15

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Beginning at 4:14:

Question: What are the three primary activities of the CIA?

Answer: Well, let me give you the first two—which is drone assassination—the CIA is now in the business of assassinating people with a drone and they have a 98 percent collateral damage ratio.

The second is rendition and torture, which I find absolutely reprehensible.

I was one of the first people to sign the letter with Admiral Stansfield Turner against torture.

Torture does not work.

One of my best friends is pulled in after every time we go to war, and he creates the equivalent of a Marriott Courtyard for high-value prisoners, and they're basically told, "Look, you tell us everything you know; we'll give you a passport for any country in the world—a million dollars—and you walk out of here a very happy man. And you don't tell us anything, we'll bury you fight here."

We don't need to torture them. Torture produces false answers.

The third is: I believe that the CIA has been in the business of smuggling gold, guns, drugs, cash, and small children since it began.

A Comment by Robert David Steele on the Really Big Picture 03 May 2019 19:38 #16

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
The blog with several writers that Robert David Steele associates himself with is called Phi Beta Iota.

On the blog today this video is posted:
Atlantean Gardens
Published on Mar 24, 2018

Interviews of Vladimir Terziski linking UFOs to Nazi Germany. The term foo fighter was used by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the European and Pacific theaters of operations.

When the British failed to expel the Germans from Antarctica, the U.S. launched Operation Highjump in 1946 to destroy the German base. The ground and air forces were fought back by Germany’s flying saucers, ending the operation. In July 1952, Washington was visited by multiple unidentified flying objects over the White House.

This is a comment about the video:
Phi Beta Iota: We have no direct knowledge. The secondary (non-fiction) accounts to the effect that Hitler survived the war and the US cut a deal, trading survival of the 4th Reich for technologies and key personnel who infected the CIA and NASA particularly, appears compelling. The modern history of the Nazis is intertwined with three other disclosures facing President Donald Trump, who appears fully witting:

1. Extraterrestial or stellar civilizations good and bad, some here now

2. Satanic elites and the consumption of children by Satanic elites

3. Zionism and the Zionist role in 9/11, many other false flags, and many many other atrocities across the world and within the USA.

phibetaiota.net/2019/05/video-nazis-extraterrestial-technology-in-antarctica/#more-140555
The above three realities are the most important covered up facts that need to come out in the open in the mainstream.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare