Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed)

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 30 May 2019 16:07 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The reason I don't vote is because I know (not believe) that all major parties are controlled by a pedominately (sic) Jewish or Zionist elite.

I´m not a leftist in any way, shape or form.

I´ll call out the left or right or any others when I see a disproportionate Jewish influence ... which invariably is always the case
these days.

So ... An ex President of the British Board of Jewish Deputies has openly advocated for Jeremy Corbyn to be killed.

I´m not going to lose any sleep about this, but can you imagine if a Christian person of high standing had said the same about
a politician?

www.davidicke.com/article/538895/watch-former-board-deputies-president-call-jeremy-corbyn-sacrificed

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 16:17 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 30 May 2019 19:52 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jews get away with far more than any other racial or religious group. That's a fact
Your Social and Economic views are still very Far Left. I guess you Europeans/Brits never broke free from Feudalism. You still think you need permission to be free
You can't fix stupid

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 31 May 2019 15:54 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
So ... An ex President of the British Board of Jewish Deputies has openly advocated for Jeremy Corbyn to be killed.

(((Jeremy Corbyn))) himself has not been hiding his own admiration for people advocating/performing others being killed and sacrificed...

This is a good research video, Roastie. Make up your own mind about Corbyn.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Rocco

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 31 May 2019 17:31 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:

(((Jeremy Corbyn))) himself has not been hiding his own admiration for people advocating/performing others being killed and sacrificed...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

So if the Zionist Jews succeed in getting Corbyn killed it will be a win win for all the sane humans left in this
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 31 May 2019 17:32 by Rocco.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 31 May 2019 18:09 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I posted that same video weeks ago on David Icke.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 31 May 2019 18:14 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:

So what is your take on it Roastie?
You can't fix stupid

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 31 May 2019 18:27 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:

So what is your take on it Roastie?

Corbyn is a privileged Jewish Marxist.

I have never supported him and never will.
Last Edit: 31 May 2019 18:28 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 07 Jun 2019 20:57 #8

Roastie wrote:
The reason I don't vote is because I know (not believe) that all major parties are controlled by a pedominately (sic) Jewish or Zionist elite.

I´m not a leftist in any way, shape or form.

I´ll call out the left or right or any others when I see a disproportionate Jewish influence ... which invariably is always the case
these days.

I´m not going to lose any sleep about this, but can you imagine if a Christian person of high standing had said the same about
a politician?

www.davidicke.com/article/538895/watch-former-board-deputies-president-call-jeremy-corbyn-sacrificed

The Christ wants them all gone!.. Who else could infiltrate the bilderberg group in switzerland and not be seen among them ?
Nobody!
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2019 23:11 by backfromthebrink.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 08 Jun 2019 06:48 #9

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Judaism should be classified as a terrorist organisation.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 08 Jun 2019 22:32 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Judaism should be classified as a terrorist organisation.

Ssshhh. We are not meant to know.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 10 Jun 2019 14:33 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't like Jeremy Corbyn, I used to think he stood on his principles but since his EU brexit antics he obviously doesn't,

I do think he's anti-Zionist, anti-Israel but I don't think he dislikes Jews or is an anti-Semite, it's more like he's pro-Palestinian cause.

I've never heard or know of Corbyn making a comment which was AntiSemitic.

Declaring to be against Zionism doesn't mean one is antiSemitic in the same way that declaring to be against Communism (during the cold war period) doesn't mean someone wishes ill on Russian people. it's the ideology of Zionism that Corbyn opposes not Jewish people or folk tradition/religion.

it seems like the Right Wingers are now anti Islam, and the Left Wingers are anti Israel, it's as if that small conflict over there is effecting Politics everywhere else. .So Zionist Jews are now sort of Right Wing, after going on and on about the problems with Far Right politics in 1930s/40s German occupied territories, how bizarre.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 14:36 by Frothy.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 10 Jun 2019 15:15 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I am anti-(almost) everything equally.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 15:16 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 10 Jun 2019 17:54 #13

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:
I don't like Jeremy Corbyn, I used to think he stood on his principles but since his EU brexit antics he obviously doesn't,

I do think he's anti-Zionist, anti-Israel but I don't think he dislikes Jews or is an anti-Semite, it's more like he's pro-Palestinian cause.

Declaring to be against Zionism doesn't mean one is antiSemitic in the same way that declaring to be against Communism (during the cold war period) doesn't mean someone wishes ill on Russian people. it's the ideology of Zionism that Corbyn opposes not Jewish people or folk tradition/religion.

it seems like the Right Wingers are now anti Islam, and the Left Wingers are anti Israel, it's as if that small conflict over there is effecting Politics everywhere else. .So Zionist Jews are now sort of Right Wing, after going on and on about the problems with Far Right politics in 1930s/40s German occupied territories, how bizarre.

So obliterate the entire Middle East for starters.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 01:18 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Frothy wrote:

So obliterate the entire Middle East for starters.

Let me know when you've got started.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 07:00 #15

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I've done more than you ever will, carry on hiding in your tenement schemie, venturing forth weekly to sign on.
Is the claim based on "Back trouble" or "depression"? That's the standard issue for skivers.
Don't start on me or I will pull you apart writhing and squealing, jocko homo.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 08:27 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
I've done more than you ever will, carry on hiding in your tenement schemie, venturing forth weekly to sign on.
Is the claim based on "Back trouble" or "depression"? That's the standard issue for skivers.
Don't start on me or I will pull you apart writhing and squealing, jocko homo.

Have you been raped by a Muslim grooming gang.....in your Paki country yet?

Now get back to work and pay my livelihood, ps and for my free prescriptions

:sokay:

:lolplac:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2019 09:00 by Frothy.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 10:28 #17

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I am the hunter, you are the victim.
I deliver results , you fantasise.
Tap tap tap little one :sokay:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 11:08 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:

Correction, you are the Munter and you deliver drivel onto the forum, know go suck a Pakis cock.

:yupgrin:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 11:10 #19

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

I see, well, would you mind getting back to me once I'm done bashing one out over Mike Stuchburys image? Ta.

:yupgrin:
Come now little one, it's OK to fess up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 11 Jun 2019 11:11 by Lux Interior.

British Board of Jewish Deputies wants Jeremy Corbyn to be sacrificed (killed) 11 Jun 2019 11:16 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Ah so....altering my post via the quote feature and inserting your fantasy into it....

...fes up little man indeed.

:sokay:
Jews LARPing as Nazis